RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Banner Contest!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

New Banner Contest! Empty
PostSubject: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Alright, so as some of you have mentioned, and I agree, the banner at the top is kind of tall. It can be bothersome at times to see it and have to scroll down even that little extra distance. So! I'm declaring the first contest to get a new banner!

Here's basically how it will work. You guys will submit your art/banners/ideathings to Kooplah via PM, or by posting them in this thread. Then, after a set amount of time(I haven't decided yet, but I'll alert people when time is getting short so they can finish etc.) I will put all the images up in a single thread along with a poll, and people can vote on which one they like best! I would like to have people vote only once, even if you have multiple accounts.

Couple things: If your banner makes use of artwork that was created by someone, and it has their autograph/logo/whatnot on it, you CANNOT remove that. It MUST remain on the artwork. Stealing other's work will not be accepted, and I won't put anything up if it was very obviously stolen in such a way. On the same note, if you did borrow some art from somewhere, you MUST give me the source. If it came from deviant Art, provide a link to the original image, etc.

If you have questions, ask them here!

Last edited by Kooplah on Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:18 pm

A quick adobe illustrator job from a while ago.

https://imgur.com/Vn3pOy
Spoiler:

May need some resizing.-- Definitely needs resizing, but the dimensions are up to you for scaling it down.

Yeah, retracting my submission.

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:04 am

I'm making one, but Weiss is being awkward.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:13 pm

RWBY banner

This may not be the final version and I may update it. (Especially that annoying jaggedness on Ruby's one and Weiss' W for some reason has a greyish border around it.)
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:01 pm

https://i.imgur.com/R651fYG.png Obviously some re-scaling will be necessary, but here it is! I MIGHT submit an update, so this MIGHT not be the final version.

https://i.imgur.com/ygtzE3r.png New and improved version! Re-scaled, colors fixed, and added a nice little black border!

Last edited by SentientSnake on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:36 pm

I almost want to submit the WUTwolf.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:19 am

Alright, I'm getting ready to close this down, but it'll remain open for two more days in case anyone wants to submit something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Banner Contest!   New Banner Contest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Banner Contest!
Page 1 of 1