RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]

Go down 
+3
Wei Tzu
Aphrodisiac
Frankenstein Joe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Empty
PostSubject: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Staring down at her ring before looking back to her father, he smiles warmly as she is embraced, "First I have to marry you, then I have to watch you leave me for the majority of my life, if not all of it. You must really hate me." Laughing it off, the old priest rests his hand on his daughter, "I have taken all precautions. A group of people have been hired to protect you until you get there." Taking out a small piece of paper, Lilliana takes it with a slight eagerness, "This is your ticket. The others have theirs, do NOT lose it and the directions are in the bag... Say hello to your mother for me. She never has time to call me any more." Nodding, Lilliana gives the man a kiss goodbye before leaving, heading straight to the station to spot the five people who she is to rely on.

OOC: This event would be from Monday Week 14 when they leave to Wednesday Week 14 When they return. Not necessarily First to come get a place, With relations to the Character being taken to consideration.

Spaces:
1. Lilliana  (Me)
2. Naoto (EcksdeeeXD)
3. Aphelion (Aphrodisiac)
4. Lí (Wei Tzu)
5. Arthur (Haboo)
6. Lee (LEE070SHDW)
7. Sam (Icrus)
8. Xarias (Xarias)

FULL , Thread will go up when I get back.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Aphelion Messiaher reporting for duty!
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu
Approval Minion
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Lí Cadmus, signing up to get a job and go out into the wide world.
Back to top Go down
http://into-shadows-rwby.forumotion.com/forum
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:51 pm

I'd like to sign up Arthur King please.
Back to top Go down
LEE070SHDW

LEE070SHDW

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:30 pm

I would like to put Lee into this signup, if that is alright.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Sam if room
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Xarias is looking for a job. Count him in if there's room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]    Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divine Guidance [Sign Ups]
Page 1 of 1