RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sting vs sling [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrGustave

Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Malina clenched her teeth around the barrel of the gun and looked up at the man. 'Great...' She reluctantly let go of both if her weapons as Manticore stabbed itself into the ground. "If fuffun fuffen ffeef ffu." SHe says through the barrel of the gun.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Content with her reaction, Moseph kept one of her weapons stuck to the Parasite as he jumped back, withdrawing everything, including his shotgun from her mouth. He flipped both shotguns back to medium mode and looked at the weapon stuck inside his slime, withdrawing all of it but a small speck hidden in the weapon's cracks before throwing it back to her, "You were rather boring." he began to walk away, spinning both shotguns around lazily but letting the Parasite flow around his back and beneath his hair, as if expecting to be attacked once more.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:37 pm

'Rule number one.' Malina reached down to one of her weapons and quietly lifted it up. She aimed it at the mans back. 'Never turn your back on a threat.' She fired pulled the trigger twice and fired off an ice and repulsion round before heaving herself up and switching her weapon to its melee mode. Manticore lifted itself out of the ground and poised itself over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Moseph sensed the slime change position and, with that knowledge, let it settle for how long he deemed a decent aiming would take before spinning once more, both rounds grazing the side of his suit. With that he turned to look at her, one shotgun barrel used to fix his glasses while the other positioned aimed at her chest, finger on the trigger, "I thought I asked nicely to drop your weapons, and I didn't say you can pick them back up." he patted down his slightly torn and iced over suit, "If you're going to shoot my back like a coward, at least have decent aim."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:55 pm

Malina narrowed her eyes at the man. "They're called tactics. Playing fair gets you killed." She looked down at the slime on her weapon. "Something I'm sure you realize." She dropped the gun and held her hands up. "Whores-boy." She added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:31 am

"Kick them over." Moseph spoke as coldly as ever, her words barely reaching him as the music drowned them out for the most part. He moved the other shotgun to aim at her as well, both with the fingers on the triggers and prepared to shoot.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Malina reluctantly kicked over her weapons. "You know, the only real way to be certain someone is a threat would be to kill them." She looked the man in the eyes. "Would you have been able to do that if I was actually trying to kill you?" She asks with a slightly tilted head. "I mean, if I were to try there would be a hole in your head right now. So would you ha ended it quicker?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Moseph shifted to let the earphones fall out of his ears, holstering one shotgun but keeping the other aimed at her as he picked the weapons up and retracted the trace of slime left on one of them, "You were but a training doll. I tried my best to keep the fight going as long as I could, and at no point was I in a position where I couldn't cut it short." he looked at the weapons in his hand before reaching in, putting an explosive shell in his shotgun barrel and sticking Malina's tonfa into it, "Now then, the training is over, scorpion bitch, so I hope you don't attack again, unless you want these little things returned as molten metal instead of how they are now." he started walking away, turning around but at the same time drawing his other shotgun again and aiming it under arm behind him.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Malina opened her mouth to retort but quickly bit her tongue. 'Not yet...He can have his little pride...' Manticore dug itself into the ground once more and started tearing up parts of the arena's floor. 'No. He doesn't deserve to win. he isn't better. He doesn't have-' Even with these thoughts she knew how unwise it would be to attack now. She bit her tongue and stayed her ground.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Content with how she didn't continue attacking, Moseph approached the entrance of the arena and rested his palm on it, pulling it back to make a string of Parasite appear. Keeping it taut, he took out both tonfa and hooked them on the makeshift sling, pulled back and flinged them in Malina's direction before taking his leave, his last visible act being inspecting his damaged clothes.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:41 pm

As her weapons fly back to her, Malina grabs onto the barrel of one of them with her right hand and Manticore wraps itself around the other. She quickly adjusts her right weapon in her hand and points it at the mans back as he nears the exit. She put her finger on the trigger...then lowers the gun and removes her finger from the trigger. "Son of a bitch..." She holsters her weapons and wraps Manticore around her waist before making her way to the opposite exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sting vs sling [closed]   Sting vs sling [closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sting vs sling [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: