RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber
Amber

The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Empty
PostSubject: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:57 am

Waking up from a short nap as her scroll starts beeping insistently, Noveria growls slightly at the noise. She had been waiting all day for a decent length nap, and once she FINALLY had found a place and had nothing to do, she was woken up. It was a pain in the ass to say the least, and she just hoped the message was important enough to be worth waking up for. And when she finally checked it, after stretching and yawning, she saw it was. Their dorm was ready!

With another round of stretching, Noveria grabs her single bag of belongings and books, and starts heading towards the dorm. She would make sure everything was in order before letting the other members know, and probably already by asleep by the time they got there. She really wanted that nap.

Arriving at the dorm a short while later, she lets herself in and takes a good look around. It seems they had listened when it came to upgrading one of the beds by a window, so she quickly threw her bag on it to claim ownership. They had also managed to snag a mini-refrigerator, probably because nobody else knew they could upgrade things in their rooms. All in all, they had three regular sized beds, one larger bed, four desks, four chairs for the desks, four wardrobes for their things, and two big windows, each with one of the beds against them.

Since everything seemed to be in order beyond that, she quickly sends a message to the other three girls, letting them know the room was available for them to drop their stuff off in if they desired. With that all said and done, she quickly strips down to just her underwear before climbing in to her bed, placing her bag of clothes and books on the floor next to her. And so she napped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:49 pm

After a bit of time had gone by from receiving the message from Noveria, Abby finally made her way to their brand new dorm room, carrying a rather haphazard pile of clothes and books. Stepping inside, she briefly looked around and then walked toward one of the beds not by a window, dumped her stuff carelessly on the floor next to it, and then proceeded to hop onto the bed, rolling onto her back and sprawling on top of the blankets.

"Finally," she said out loud. "A bed of my own!" After a moment she sat up, looking over at Noveria, who appeared to be napping. "Hey, are you awake? We should do something to celebrate when the other two get here! We could throw a party or something! Though that might not work if you guys don't all really know anyone.. maybe we could watch a movie? But that television Fantasia mentioned isn't here, so that might be out too. You got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Opening one eye slightly at Abby enters the room, Noveria twitches her ears slightly to keep track of the other girl's actions. Sighing as Abby begins firing off questions, she sits up slightly, glaring at the other girl. "I dunno. I'm pretty sure we can get a television of some size, just not as large as Fantasia wanted. Why don't you wait for the other two to get here and you three can work something out. I just really want a nap. Like, I've wanted one all day, and every time I try something or someone interrupts me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:38 pm

"Wow, that's rough," Abby responded, apparently not catching the hint. "Especially since I'm the only one here, which means you're guaranteed to get interrupted at least two more times! You should probably just put it off for now since that's the case, and since you're awake now you can help me come up with something fun to do!" Abby took a good look around the room, mentally sizing it up to help decide what kind of things could be done in here before stopping at the mini-fridge. "Hey, is that fridge stocked? Is it just drinks in there or are there vegetables and stuff too?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Walking in and bopping her head to a song beat supplied via a small wire going up to her hat but not coming back out, secretly having earpieces in her cat ears, she whistles along to it and throws her stuff on a spare bed, unaware of the two until she jumps on the bed after the supply of clothes, ammunition, grenades and the other stuff she had acquired. Blinking while removing her hat and letting her tail out, the side of her mouth twitches before she smiles, "O-Oh, hi. I thought everyone would of just gone in then out."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Shaking her head at Abby's questions, Noveria groans. The other girl had a point, kind of. If nobody was directly talking to her, then napping was easy. But with her blabbing and asking questions every five seconds, it was near impossible. Thankfully, a reprieve came in the form of another cat, this one named Fantasia. "Not quite. I've been trying to take a nap all day, and that hasn't changed. It's not like I have anything to do outside the room anyway. Sleep, eat, and maybe go to classes... that's all I really care to do while I'm here. And to answer your question, Abby, I don't think there's anything in the fridge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Abby waved at Fantasia, looking excited all of a sudden. "Heya Fantasia, me and Noveria were just trying to come up with something to do now that we have our own room! She thought we should wait until you and Rina got here, but I can't help but try and brainstorm ideas. But now that you're here you can help us too! And when Rina gets here we might be able to pick something that'd be fun for all of us!"

It was slowly dawning on Abby that with the roommates she had there was almost always guaranteed to be someone in the room, which meant there was almost always going to be someone to talk to. The revelation that she could solve her boredom whenever she wanted simply by coming back to the dorm was truly exciting. "We need to get some drinks for that fridge, then! Some bottled water, maybe some pop? We'd probably get in trouble if we tried to have alcohol in here, though, which sucks!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Kneading, accidentally pushing off some of the clothes off the side of her bed, she lets out a loud yawn before curling up, her tail moving to rest a few inches from her head, removing one of the earpieces, "Alcohol is bad, just go with some cans of soda for now. And I still think we should have a screen, or something. Scrolls are small and you can't really watch a movie on them." Moving her head off the bed and letting the blood flow to the back of her skull, she looks over at Noveria, "And I think she is settling down for sleep, so we should be quiet... Or quieter at that rate."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Taking a deep breath and releasing it through her nose, Noveria glares at the pair. "Pop is fine, water is fine, I don't expect any of you three to have to deal with my wants/needs, so just get what you want. But I DO expect you to let me sleep. I have wanted to take a nap ALL DAY, but things kept coming up. The least you can do is let me sleep for a while. I'm a relatively heavy sleeper unless I smell something off, so you don't usually have to be worried about disturbing me. But falling asleep with someone chatting in my ear is not easy."

Leveling her gaze straight towards Fantasia, she lessens the glare but makes sure to be crystal clear. "A television is fine, if you manage to get one. The school will not provide those kinds of things, I asked. But that other thing we discussed earlier still applies."

And with that, she rolls over on to her stomach, face in a pillow. Her ears and tail were still active, ears alert in general and tail swishing in annoyance. She really hoped the pair would leave her alone, for a few hours at least. She didn't expect Rina to be an issue though... so that was something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 pm

"Naps are boring though," Abby complained, flopping backwards to lie flat on her bed once again. "How long do you want to sleep? We should be, like.. getting to know each other, not sleeping! You know, team bonding stuff! Figuring out our strengths and weaknesses! Our likes and dislikes! Potential boyfriends and girlfriends! All that stuff!" Napping was fine, if you absolutely needed to get some sleep. But this wasn't the time for naps! This was the time for action! Abby suddenly sat up, moving her pillow to give her something to lean on while she shuffled around to begin staring at Noveria. Maybe if she stared hard enough Noveria wouldn't be able to nap, and would have to pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Panicking slightly as she heard multiple voices coming from inside the dorm room, Rina dropped to the ground, quietly and slowly trying to sneak into the room. With luck, she would be able to sneak in without anyone knowing and hide under the sheets of her new bed! Sure, these people weren't as scary as most people, but it would just be better overall if she could just hide in a bed for the rest of her life. For all she knew, they had only invited her to their team because they wanted to bully her!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 12:50 pm

"Just give her a few hours, I'd prefer there not to be a fight in the first day. Besides. If you want to talk about it, just come to this bed. Then can whisper and let Noveria sleep. Okay?" Smiling as if to invite her, she brings her head back up and curls up, her head spotting Rina and giving her a smile as well before turning back to Abby.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:03 pm

"You don't even have to whisper... just don't talk to me. But we've got four years to get to know each other, doesn't have to happen now. So a few hours sleep is the least you can do for me." Comes the muffled reply from Noveria, her not even moving her head from it's position on the bed. Ears twitching slightly as Rina enters the room, she smiles slightly to herself, deciding to listen in on the small girl's heartbeat to see if she would relax at all, but otherwise doing or saying nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Abby briefly glanced at Fantasia, weighing her options before deciding that remaining on her bed and staring at Noveria seemed like the more fun option. Noveria seemed pretty aware of her surroundings which made Abby wonder whether or not she could tell when she was being watched -- and whether or not that feeling would be enough to make her wake up. "Heya Rina," she said, distractedly as the girl tried to sneak in. "I think we snatched up all the beds but one, but if you want to trade or something it shouldn't be much of a problem!"

Casually shoving her pillow aside, Abby rolled over and began staring at Noveria upside down, slightly hanging off the edge of her own bed. Maybe being stared at in an unusual manner would be enough to make her stay awake. "Doesn't seem very fair if the three of us get chatty without Noveria," she said to Fantasia, frowning. "She gets to listen in on everything and then winds up knowing all about us, but we don't get anything in return. That's not a fair trade at all!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:28 pm

"Then ask her questions after she goes to sleep? Seems like an obvious rebuttal." Stating idly, she closes her eyes, starting to purr softly as her ears flick at the air, a small yawn escaping her, "Besides. Given the chance to sleep she wouldn't hear anything, would she? And I am kinda tired as well..." With that she starts dozing off, tuning out hearing in the most part.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:53 am

Rina was a little surprised that everyone in the room seemed to have noticed her sneaking in, but figured she wasn't actually very good at sneaking without invisibility. Next time she should definitely just sneak in while invisible. For now though, she merely went to the last unoccupied bed, hiding under the blankets. She didn't sleep, however, deciding to try and listen in on the others.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:55 am

A very unladylike snort escapes from Noveria as she picks up the sounds of Fantasia falling asleep. With a slight grin, she rolls over, eyes closed, with her body mostly relaxed now that she knew Rina was in the room. Her ears were still doing their own thing, but her tail was just swishing a little lazily between here legs. "By the way, Abby, I figured you should know my few rules. Absolutely no humans in the room without my knowledge beforehand. I don't give a shit who they are to you, they are not to be in here without me being told first. In addition, once they are here - keep them away from my bed at all costs. If I so much as sniff that a human was on my bed, there will be hell to pay. And finally, don't come near me while I'm sleeping. My mind may recognize you as an ally, but my body acts on it's own and anyone I don't feel the need to protect is still a threat while I'm asleep. Seeing as I'm pretty sure you can handle yourself, you'd probably do well to stay away from me while asleep. Speaking of sleep, we can continue this chat later."

With the rule or warning or whatever given out, Noveria promptly stretches out on top of the covers before shedding her underwear and curling up in to a ball under the covers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Abby rolled her eyes, rummaging through her pile of stuff for a magazine before flopping back into a proper lying position to try and do some reading. "Ya really buried the lede on that one, huh? Wait until after I agree to join your team before tossing out the stuff that mighta been a deal breaker," she said, flipping to a page with a folded down corner. "Does that go both ways? Do you hafta inform us if you decide to have friends over? Maybe I've got problems with fox Faunus or something. It's too bad we decided, as a group, not to bother getting to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Her dozing interrupted by the speaking. She lets out a small grumble as she wraps the covers around her body, still curled up in a small area of it. Speaking, it is that of someone half asleep, a yawn breaking her speech, "Fantasia Firethorn. Arm blade, sub machine, grenade user. Friends with a person who wears a jokers hat, a stag faunus and a lizard faunus. Those that are at this school that is. Cat Faunus with one white ear and one black ear. VERY tired." With that she closes her makeshift square fully, her cat ears flattening and her human ears pressed up to try and suppress the sound, starting to try and sleep all over again.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 10:57 am

Releasing a mild groan, Noveria stretches out again, rolling over on to her back, staring at the ceiling. It was apparent that Abby wasn't going to let her get a nap, at least not with Fantasia and Rina sleeping as well. "We can discuss all the finer details later... but just remember that I am the team leader. If it makes it more fair for you, then yes, we can exclude certain Faunus from the room... though I would rather not. I have my reasons for not wanting humans near me or where I sleep, so you just have to deal with it. Or, if you don't like it... leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:29 am

"I definitely don't like it," she said, shutting her magazine and tossing it back on her pile of stuff. "If I wanted to keep someone up to date on who my friends are, or to have them keep tabs on when I'm hanging out with them like you want I could have just stayed at home. The only real difference I can see is here I don't have a door for you to yell at me to keep open so you can hear what we're doing," she added, hopping up from the bed and heading for the door. "Guess I'll follow your orders and go see about getting off this ship before it crashes into any more rocks. I'm gonna laugh when I get replaced with some human that needs a team, though."

Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Groaning more loudly as Abby makes her way towards the door, Noveria sighs. Quickly grabbing a shirt, she pulls it on as she jumps out of bed and heads over to stop the other girl. "Whoa whoa whoa. I don't care who they are or what you're doing with them. I just want to know when they're here so I can stay away. Even if it's just a sign on the door, or a quick message to me. You don't have to find me in person and tell me you're bringing someone. But the one thing that absolutely can't be argued on is them staying away from my bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Abby looked genuinely confused at the last bit, and was unsure why that would even need to be a rule. "Well, yeah. Why would I even be on your bed? I'm not an animal. I know which bed is mine," she said, sounding like it seemed obvious. "I don't get why you wouldn't want to meet my friends, though. My friends are all nice! Arthur's really nice and straightforward. Not having an extra pair of ears seems like kind of a weird reason to not wanna meet him if I decided to bring him around."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Shaking her head at Abby, Noveria frowns slightly. "You may know the difference, but I don't trust anyone that doesn't live here to. And I honestly don't care if they have ears or not... I don't do well around men in general, but human men are the worst. That's all you need to know for now. If this Arthur guy is so nice, then invite him over, I guess. I can't promise to be civil, but I can promise not to attack him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm

"Yeah, maybe not. I figure it'd be pretty difficult to study or have a conversation or watch a movie with you sitting there growling even if you don't outright attack," Abby responded, frowning. "Maybe I should look into getting a cheap apartment or something off campus? It'd probably solve every problem that's bound to pop up, right? Otherwise this might wind up being a real long four years," she mused, shrugging and returning to sit on her own bed. "Put a hat on a Faunus boy and I can't even tell the difference between him and a normal human. They're all kinda oblivious unless you're really up front with them, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.   The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The purrrrfect place for a cat-nap.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next