RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water Weather [OPEN]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 pm

"I know how you feel, I often find myself rather bogged down with my school work," Arthur replies. "especially when I basically have to do Aoife's as well" he adds, under his breath. I should really get her to do her own work. Hmm Arthur took a deep breath and let out a long sigh at this thought but decided it was best to deal with those things later, for now he would just enjoy himself whilst he had no work to do.

"You know what else we should do?" He asks, but before he gives Fei a chance for a reply he answers himself, "We should do out school work together as well. I'd like that, you're probably much smarter than I am and I could use the help" Arthur then offered his (what he wants to be) his trademark smile, waiting for the 'Yes we should' he expects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Fei chuckled at Arthur's eccentricity, with his personality, way of speaking and strange methods of bringing up topics a welcome sight. She tilted her head at the mention of a name she didn't know of but would keep it in her memory in case that name was ever brought up again, so that she might use it as a topic of conversation for the future. Waiting patiently for Arthur to say what they should do, she nodded, smiling.

"Of course, though I don't know how much I can help you with if your already doing two person's worth of work. I think it's a good idea, yes, let's do it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:56 pm

"Well, you can always help me with my work, Aoife's isn't that important.." Arthur gives a small pause after that. "How about combat then? I assume you are doing well with studies? How about the difficult fighting side of combat school?" Now this is something I know about, none of this history nonsense, or tactics lessons. Real getting down to actually beating the crap out of something. Or someone. "That being said, I don't think I have seen you with any kind of weapon or armour. This just makes me all the more interested!" Arthur really was interested, he grew up around a man that made weapons for a living, he liked to think he knew a thing or two about them. Until he came to this school, where he met far too many people with such crazy weaponry he would never have even been able to imagine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 pm

"Oh, well .. if you say so." Fei would reply, blinking as Arthur seemed to stop and think, before going on with his thoughts. "Oh, well, it's not too difficult." She would say, shrugging slightly with another smile to accompany this gesture. "You've also never caught me in my armor or practicing alone. It's nothing special, really, just a regular spear. Nothing as extravagant or impressive or amazing like the other's you've probably seen."

She would look down and fidget with her fingers, embarrassed now that they were talking about herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:26 pm

"Ahh, it's cool nevertheless, you know what they say, you gotta have appreciation for the classics." Although Arthur had noticed Fei was not looking at him, but instead was looking down at her hands, he was not sure what to make of it. He wasn't the best at reading people's body language, outside of a fight. "Well, you should show me sometime, I bet it's cool. My weapon is pretty standard too you know, just a plain sailing sword and shield. But I love them." Arthur was now at a loss on what to say next, he wasn't sure if she wasn't looked because she wanted him to leave or what, so he just sat back, hoping for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Fei would smile and look back up at Arthur, noting his strange silence. "Well, perhaps we should do a little show and tell in the future?" She suggested, turning her head out into the pool, noting how Hyd was still swimming about like a happy fish in water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Hmm now what? What now!? Arthur, for some reason was in a mild state on panic. It wasn't like him to lose it like he is, it wasn't bad, he wasn't freaking out just in a mild state confusion, he doesn't know what to do. So he stands up, walks in front of Fei and offers his hand to her. "Fei, stand up with me for a minute." When she does Arthur pulls her towards him then picks her up and just throws her into the pool. He doesn't know why, why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Fei would blink, noticing how troubled Arthur seemed to be, before she could utter a single word though he had offered his hand. Of course she assumed they were about to leave and he was just being a gentleman by helping her up, she would oblige and extend her hand to take his. Eyes widening, she blinked and yelled out, before being drowned out by the sound of herself splashing into water. Recovering from the initial shock and surprise, Fei swam back up to the surface, her hair bobbing and matted all across her forehead as she rubbed her eyes clear of water. Laughing, she splashed some water towards Arthur.

"You could have waited until I'd at the least brought a change of clothes .. or a towel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Arthur had calmed down and started laughing once he saw that Fei wasn't to angry with him, as he tries to dodge the water Fei splashed as best he could. "Meh, you don't need any of that, do you want a hand to get out?" He asks her, as he is careful to walk to close to the edge trying to avoid falling in. "We can get you back to your dorm with some clean clothes or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Fei pondered what to do, her eyes holding no mischief she wondered if she should take advantage of Arthur's help and pull him in .. or if she should just leave it be and just get back to her dormitory to dry off. Smiling, she held out her hand for Arthur to take, if and when he took it she would help herself up and out of the pool. The uniform, suffice to say was absolutely drenched, clinging to the poor girl like a wet cloth .. which it was. "Right, can you get my things, then? I don't think paper works well with water." She would say, leaning over to the side, hands coming up to brush away the water in her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Arthur removes his school blazer and offers it to the soaking wet girl. "You should probably take this," He says. This is rather cliché, but then again, I was the one to push her into the water, so I guess it is the least I can do. Then Arthur goes and collects Fei's school books she left back where the two of them were sitting together.

After he returns back to Fei he asks "So, shall we be off then? I'm not sure where your dorm is, so you can lead the way. I'm sorry for pushing you into the water. I don't know why I did it, but hey, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Nodding, she would give Arthur a smile before pulling the blazer given to her tightly around herself, shivering as the cold finally took place. "Um .. I guess Hyd will be here for awhile, hm?" She would say, looking over to the still swimming young man. "Well, I'm sure he'll be fine, let's go." And with that, off she went, shoes sloshing along the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:39 pm

"Yeah, he seems to be as happy as Larry at the moment." After Fei begins to go Arthur follows her. Carrying her books as he goes. Since when does someone have to carry so many books around with them? my arms are already tired.

(OOC: Skip to dorm room.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Weather [OPEN]   Water Weather [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Weather [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2