RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Student Council Campaigning

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:39 pm

"Uh..." Even though Ron had been watching her tail move back and forth, it had been at the back of his thoughts. Now that she teased him about it his ears turned red and the back of neck tingled. Scratching the back of his neck he nervously said, "...sure." When she commented about her tail an instantaneous thought appeared in his head, I wonder how soft it is. Before being shoved to the back of his mind. Stop thinking and pay attention! he thought to himself.

Now matching Rebecca's pace he finally asked, "Wait, where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 pm

"We quest to slay the giant trash can!" Rebecca announced with a flourish of her right hand. Her voice likely carrying to other students nearby. "Too long has he oppressed the fun-loving and carefree." Dropping out of her theatrical voice she turned to face Ron with a low whisper. "Seriously though, be careful with the groping... They arrest people for that."

Again, her voice began to carry in a passible impression of a battlefield commander. "We fight not for glory! Nor for riches! We fight because it is the right thing to do! Also, because trash cans are for food, not council seats."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Giant trash can? Does she mean Leonius? Ron thought before remembering Oh no. I don't want to see whatever retaliation he could come up with next! What the hell did I get myself into?

When Rebecca mentioned the groping Ron's entire face turned a more reddish shade, before quickly going away. The embarrassment quickly being suppressed by anger. I told her it was an accide— ahh screw it! It's not like anyone listens to my side of the story.

Ron sighed and said, "Whatever you say, lead on, General 'Becca."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:23 am

Nodding slightly, she winds up further until she can't go any further, relaxing as she uncurls, her eyes closing as her voice becomes more day-dream like, "Righty. Permission to sleep? Kinda tired from eating all the Pizza Minty made me. I mean, I will need you to keep watch, as I don't want a bully stealing my stuff, but if you want to keep talking just wake me up, 'Kay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:23 am

Waving off Fantasia's question, Noveria grins."You never need to ask permission for anything... go ahead and sleep, though I may end up taking a nap myself, or might get caught up in something else. I'll try to wake you if that happens, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 pm

"General?" Rebecca asked with a slight tone of distaste. "No, no. I shall be the princess rouge, and you can be my faithful knight." Continuing on a random, chaotic, course, Rebecca led Ron across much of the campus in their search for the armored politician. She was a little disappointed they had yet to find their quarry, but the delay did give her some time to think up a plan. All her best prank supplies were up in her dorm, but by the time they retrieved them the trashcan could be long gone. It would be best to strike quickly with the supplies she had on hand, but that she had were a stack of posters and a couple rolls of tape. Tape... and a super speedy partner. Now that was a plan.

Turning to Ron, she was about to fill him in when she spotted a pair of figures under a nearby tree. Two of the others targeted in the video. Jogging over, Rebecca waved before greeting them with a smile. "Hi! We are going to get back at the trashcan. Wanna help?"

Chiu Fong Wong- 1st year student heir of a dead clan
Myung Wen Tai- Experienced huntress driven by vengeance
Rebecca Meskenas- 1st year student with a terrible fear of shirts
Tiaria Azurine- Punch happy 1st year student
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Instantly growling as her nose picks up the scent of the same stupid human who had dared gotten near her without her knowledge earlier, Noveria is already seeing red. A fellow Faunus had brought him near her? What a stupid move. "No, and for many reasons, the first of them being that stupid human you're effectively dragging by a leash. Why associate with him at all? Approaching people without their permission or even their knowledge is a stupid move, let alone me. So unless the pair of you can give me five good reasons NOT to bite him, he'll have some fresh scars to show off in the very near future."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Fantasia doesn't respond to Noveria or even acknowledge the two new people, nuzzling her own legs in her slumber. A small purring being emitted, she shifts suddenly, a strand of her hair being cut on the blade now dangerously close to her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Ron, already knowing where Leonius was could have easily found him, but he doesn't say anything because he is already on Leonius' blacklist. At least that's what Ron assumes after watching the video.

When Rebecca calls to the two girls by the tree, he stops. Crap. Those are two other campaigners. My luck can't be this bad. When the girl that is awake responds he thinks, Yeah it can be that bad. Why do 2/3 of every girl I meat at this place automatically hate me before I say a thing?

When the girl threatens him he lowers his eyebrows and says, "Five reasons? That's easy." Ron starts listing them off on the fingers of his left hand, "One. I haven't attacked you. Two. We both were targeted by Leonius' video. Three. I doubt the Beacon Guard would be too happy that you attacked a student for the only reason being that he wasn't a faunus. Four. You're only proving the idiots calling faunus' beasts right by doing so. Five. I doubt you're listening to a thing that I say based on your immediate judgement of me, so I'm going to leave before you start a fight for no reason."

With that Ron turns around thinking, This campaign has brought more problems then it's worth...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:42 pm

It was a well documented fact that Rebecca was the type to put fun ahead of more serious issues. So it surprised even herself when she found herself kneeling in front of the orange eyed cat. "I don't have five reasons." She confessed. "Can any of our kind find so many excuses to defend of their's after the we've been treated? I can only tell you that he isn't like them." She practically spat the word with an angry hiss.

"If you really need to punish someone for approaching you take it out on me. He is my knight, I brought him here. His crimes are mine."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 7:51 pm

"Fine. If you're going to defend him and his welfare, he is your responsibility. Train him better for any future encounters and none of us will have a problem. But keep him away from me regardless." Is Noveria's angry response, pushing herself off the tree. "But no, I won't help you hunt down the metal-man for any reason. I don't care that I was a 'target' in his speech, and I have my reasons for not wanting to be near him at any rate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:15 am

Ron takes a few steps, hears Rebecca defend him, and sighs. Now, what kind of guy would I be if I walked away from her after that? Not the one I've been trying to be. He takes a few more steps and turns back around, waiting patiently for Rebecca, but far enough from the angry faunus girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:29 pm

'Well, this could be tricky.' Rebecca thought to herself even as she was pleased the snow white girl agreed to spare her new friend. Kneeling in front of an angry predator was never a safe place to be. Although it was survivable if you knew why they were angry. Wandered into their territory? Leave, and hope they don't eat you. Do they feel threatened by you? Coonvince them you aren't a threat, and hope they don't eat you. Are they hungry? Give them something to eat, hope they don't eat you too... 'Note to self, be less tasty.'

They were in a public area, so the leopard couldn't really be defending her territory, could she? Hopefully not. Besides, she wanted to be friends with the leopard girl, if at all possible. Best to try another method. Digging around at the bottom of her campaign supplies, Becca's hand closed around a metal container. Pulling it out, she offered it to the other girl, a can of tuna. "I was saving this for an emergency, but please coonsider it an apology."

Last edited by Seiryuu24 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:12 am

Scoffing at the offered food, Noveria raises a hand to wave it away. "First. I am not someone that can be bought with anything, let alone food. I kind of appreciate the offer, but it's irrelevant all the same." Moving back to lean on the tree, she crosses her arms impatiently. She wasn't overly impatient at the fact that the girl was around, but at the defense of an idiotic human. But maybe the boy was indebted to her for something else, or her plaything... something along those lines. "Second, I'd highly advise against going after the metal-man. Antagonizing him could very quickly lead to your death, and nobody would ever be able to retaliate for it. You're better off taking the slight insult and letting the rest of it go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:54 am

Ron waited as they kept on talking. Finally he couldn't stand still any longer. I'll just head in the direction of Leonius, Rebecca will catch up if she still wants to prank him, he thought to himself as he started walking away. She might want to get back at him. But I'd rather just talk. I'm sure he's still pissed about the badge thing, he thought as well. He continued his thoughts, It's not like he got me into any trouble... I think. I just wish I could apologize to whoever that girl was. Not face to face, of course, that would definitely let out some more problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:21 pm

"Well...I we weren't going to attack him exactly." Rebecca coonfessed. "More along the lines of psychological warfare. You know some magnets, a little graffiti, maybe an old fish in his pants. That sort of thing. Although he probably doesn't wear pants. Have you seen pants on him before Ron? Ron..? " Rebecca started ask before noticing he was no longer there. Puffing her cheeks in frustration, she turned back to the leopard girl. "Okay... He might be a little rude, but he really isn't all that bad."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Shaking her head in mild amusement, Noveria smiles slightly. "Any kind of retaliation you were thinking of is still a bad idea. Things will just escalate to one or both of you being injured, and him carrying on entirely indifferent to the entire situation. It's best to forget it ever happened, and carry on with a relatively clean race." Tilting her gaze to the sky, she momentarily calls at one of the birds in the air before continuing to speak. "Not that there's much competition left, anyway... only two people need to drop out for there to be a final seven, I think, and one of them has to be me or Fantasia here." Finishing with a light kick towards Fantasia, not actually trying to injure the other girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Ron changes his mind about finding Leo, realizing that it would only cause more problems then fix. Instead he walks down a hallway that he had put up some posters and realizes, Where the hell are all my posters? His mind quickly goes back to seeing Noveria putting her posters on everyone elses. That bitch! This campaign is getting more and more difficult. He quickly runs to the office and grabs the posters that were pre-made. Don't have my picture on them... that's probably for the best, especially after Leonius' video.

He puts up his hood so that no one would see his face and starts putting up all the posters around the halls in random spots. Whenever he saw one of Noveria's posters he takes them off the ones they are covering and moves them to an empty space. Might as well help out the good campaigners. And if people try to see if Noveria's posters have anyone else's behind them, they will just find the wall of the hallway. Once done with that he finally sits down against a wall in a hallway nearby the outside area where he had left Rebecca and Noveria talking.

He puts his head in his hands. Now with some time to actually think he starts to put some strain on his forehead, which would show some lines there if he didn't have his hands in the way. He was thinking, I started doing this so I could get to know more people and make some actual friends. Instead I've accidentally made a few enemies, and now the entire school thinks I'm something I'm not. Why the hell do I keep messing everything up? Behind his hands, his eyes are wide in frustration and confusion of how this had all happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Council Campaigning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: