RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Student Council Campaigning

Go down 
+6
Haboo90
Vox
Seiryuu24
Tyler Yamasaki
Shortstop
Amber
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Shivering involuntarily as she feels hands on her shoulders, Noveria tries to control her instincts for the moment, though she does feel herself starting to sink back in to the more animalistic part of her brain. Someone she didn't know, didn't trust, and was certainly scared of was touching her. Not a very good mix for someone with a less than stable personality, let alone someone who was certainly more animal than human. But she pushed most of her instincts back, knowing that moving in to aggressiveness would certainly get her injured, if not killed.

Blinking a few times to clear her head, she looks up at the man she was rather unsure about, trying to figure out how she could discover his species with any current information. "My hearing is by far my most developed, but of course sigh and smell are nothing to scoff at either. The reasoning for not running? I know better than to run from someone or something I consider a threat, if I can help it."

Beginning to shake somewhat uncontrollably, she takes a few deep breaths, trying to focus her hearing on the man's body again at the same time. "I don't know what questions to ask. And honestly, at this point, I would feel safer if you let me leave, regardless of you being human or Faunus."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Ron watched Leonius' broadcast in confused surprise. Well, I guess that's what I get for putting those badges on the guy. Though I don't remember that happening, he thought to himself. He turns back to 'Becca still awaiting her response to his request. He quickly explains, "I don't remember that happening, either it was an accident or that hunk of metal has some advanced type of editing software. Either way, I regret running around placing those badges on people. If I hadn't done that then I doubt I would have been mentioned in that broadcast," he says remorsefully.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 pm

"Your response to a threat... is to stay still..? That doesn't seem... very bright..."

His grip on her tightened a little, and he let out a low, deep hiss with a bit of a growl behind it.

"You also did not answer... my question... Why would someone... who has no reason to start an issue... consider me a threat..?" He shook his head, sighing. "Well, clearly now... But this comes after you have given me reason... to suspect you are up to something..."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Zwei looked down at the button that had been placed on his chest and removed it while humming a happy tune and offering the buttons he held in his basket to anyone who passed by. He kept walking the halls and put up a few extra posters that he had lying around. Although he was wearing a mask he was giving off a joyful aura around him as he alternated between reading his own posters and giving buttons to anyone interested.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Wincing slightly at the increased grip on her shoulder, Noveria absentmindedly moves a hand to begin petting her tail somewhat, attempting to keep herself grounded. She could both hear her own heartbeat starting to rocket up in speed, whereas the metal man's remained more or less constant. The little she could hear of it, at least. Something else surprised her though, in the form of the slight growl she heard escape from him. For the moment, she was unsure if it was something related to his suit, or something else entirely... yet another note for later, if there was one. "Why wouldn't I consider you a threat? You could very easily kill me with no hesitation. You're being extremely secretive regarding your species, and at the moment, won't let me go. You are giving me no reason to consider you anything but a threat."

Taking another deep breath, she attempts to calm down yet again, the back of her mind still pondering the growl. There was just something about it that seemed to call to her, but she was still wary about the entire situation. "Generally, you are correct. I would run from most threats if I wasn't aware that they could find me almost anywhere I went, but the pure fact that you have footage of my acts as well as other student's means you would have no problem locating me. "
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 am

Rebecca had been about to agree to Ron's request when a raspy voice began to emerge from her scroll. It sounded tinny and small, but as she opened the scroll, it source of the voice was anything but small. It was a metal...thing speaking of justice and honor, words Rebecca never cared much for. She had seen many honorable men and women walk passed the destitute and downtrodden with out even a glance. Where was the honor in that? Where was the justice?

Just as she was about mute the speech when a video of her new friend groping a young girl flashed in front of her. The video and speech continued showing a couple of young faunus girls acting in less than fair ways while accompanied by additional rhetoric she ignored from the... whatever the hell it was.

As the video ended anger and disappointment welled in her stomach. She knew Ron was speaking to her, but she didn't really care what excuses he had to give. Her cheeks puffed out and hands began to shake as she clenched them tightly, until finally she exploded. "What ever happened to equal air time for everyone!?" She roared to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:54 am

Ron took half a step back as Rebecca shouted angrily. Why is it that every time I meet a new girl she gets pissed off? he thought. Ron tried to figure out what 'Becca was meaning in her anger. Finally, he understood and said, a bit quietly hoping to calm her down, "I think I was just in there because I put ten badges on him. I'm guessing the others were there because they weren't exactly being fair while campaigning." He thought a moment. "I guess neither did I," he half said to himself. My stupid impatience got the better of me. Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:37 am

"Upon what do you base... this idea that I can kill you easily..?" Leo's voice held an amused tone to it, as he loosened his grip on the shaking girl. "Were I being secretive... about my nature... why would I encourage you... to figure it out..? If I were keeping you from going... why do I leave you a convenient... path to bolt?" He chuckled, shaking his head. "Ah... but what good... would it do? You already argued against doing so... You would probably argue what the point is... even if I told you to leave..."

Leonius released his grip on her shoulders, but kept his hands close.

"So we have a girl... whose aggressiveness and need... for dominance is well documented... Acting as meek as a kitten..." His hand went to her chin, and he turned her head to look into his visor as he bent over. "Afraid there's... a bigger cat in the room... I wonder..?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 am

Shuddering slightly as the grip on her shoulders is finally released, Noveria takes a few deep breaths to attempt to calm down. The man had made some good points... but she was still extremely uncomfortable around him, and not knowing why was irking her to an extreme she hadn't felt in a long time. Him grabbing her chin didn't help with the stress either, since she knew she was powerless to stop him... she could probably ask to be left alone, but it seemed unlikely that he would listen. Nobody ever did unless she threatened them, and that was not something she could do here.

Blinking and taking a few more breaths, she stares in to his visor. "You want to know why I know you could kill me easily? Because I'm afraid of you. Fear is not something I experience often, but you honestly terrify me, and I'm not even sure I can run away. If you're a human and I'm this terrified of you? I feel like that would reinforce my reasons to stay away from humans. If you're a Faunus and having this much influence on me? I honestly won't know what to think. And at this point, I think I would rather not know, and just keep it a note in my mind to stay far away from you." Even though her speech had been somewhat shaky the entire time she was speaking, she did manage to pull together the strength to stand and turn away from him. She honestly hoped she could make it back to her dorm before she collapsed, but it was hard to say.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Arthur was somewhat peeved by what he had seen from Leo's broadcast, not because of any of the things he had said about any of the other campaigners. No. He didn't care about that, what he did care about was that Leo obviously had an unfair advantage over him because of the tools and equipment Leo had access too. Arthur didn't really know what he was going to do about this because, well it's his own fault he didn't think of trying to do the same thing sooner. But that didn't stop him going on a giant cyborg hunt. Which he did. Which also didn't take long, because Leo isn't exactly difficult to finf, being an 8-feet tall cyborg, thingy.

When Arthur came across the metal man, he also noticed how he was talking to another student, female. This wasn't important, what was important was that Arthur got answers. So he started to make his way over to his team mate, with utmost urgency.

Once he reached the pair, he remembered his manors and asked the two, "Excuse me, am I interrupting, can I borrow Leo for just a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 pm

When someone started broadcasting lies about the other campaigners Tyler grinned, it seemed that the lack of people that knew who he was ended up working in his favor, as the metal man didn't have anything he could make up against him. When he found that he had nothing to worry about from the man he put his scroll back and went back to putting up the rest of his posters, just now putting the last of them up in the cafeteria and the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Leo waved at Noveria as she left, turning to look at Arthur as he chuckled. He did, however, give a silent command for his drones to watch the Faunus as she made her way back to the dorms. As much because she didn't look well, as his lack of trust for her.

"Arthur," Leonius said, patting his friend on the shoulders, "you look... concerned."

The giant tilted his head, sighing.

"... And given that Aoife... can no longer cause trouble... without my knowledge... I'm quite certain... it isn't the like previous times... that I have pulled your ass... from the fire..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:35 pm

Noveria was certainly glad that the metal man had not tried to stop her from leaving. He very easily could have with a threat, and potentially even just by asking. Something was seriously wrong with her, but she didn't know what. While her instincts were screaming at her to leave, something else was compelling her to stay near him and find out exactly who and what he was, which was scaring her immensely. Nobody had held that much sway over her emotions since she was a young child, and nobody had even come close over the years since she left home.

As she begins the sizable walk back to her dorm, she dimly recognizes the scent of human approaching her quickly, but the many things running through her mind were too distracting. Not to mention that the new person seemed familiar with the metal man, so threatening him to stay away was probably a bad idea. After taking less than 20 steps to get away from the pair, however, she quickly realized her inability to move for the time being.

Glancing around with unfocused eyes, she quickly locates the shade of a tree a few more feet away and makes a beeline for it. Upon arriving at her goal, she very quickly lays down on her stomach, guarding her face with her hands so she could think in peace. Her level of distraction was high enough for her to completely forget how vulnerable she currently was. Her ears were flat against her head, with her tail resting rather limply against her right leg. All her nose would be able to accomplish was inhaling dirt, her ears were too closed to pick up almost any noise, and her eyes were squeezed shut. She should never have approached someone who she instantly placed as a threat. It was her mistake, of course, but she also had no way to know that it would be so emotionally destructive.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:02 am

Arthur gives an exasperated fake laugh at Leo's Aoife comment. "No it's nothing to do with her. Yet. Anyway, as a team she is almost as much my responsibility as she is yours." But Arthur was momentarily distracted by the girl who was just walking away, "Was that one of the faunus girls you were just talking about?" What a stupid question.

Then, something odd happens, Arthur has a thought. "Leo, were you trying to intimidate the opposition? Because from where I was, she almost looked like she was afraid of you. Not that I know anything about that kind of thing. But I don't think that's a good image you want people to have of you, in fact, it might just come back round bite you in the arse." Now I know Leo, and I don't think he would use such crude tactics, he had already shown everyone around the school what he thought this girl was doing wrong. I guess we'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:30 pm

"Her terror response was something... that stood completely outside... my influence..." Leonius crossed his arms, giving a soft hum. "She was like that... when she approached me..."

He sighed, looking in the direction she had gone.

"Curious... But no... I have no need... to intimidate the competition..." He chuckled, looking back at Arthur. "The only major obstacle to my path... is you... Our merged team... prevents us from serving alongside one another... on the council..." Under his mask, Leo smiled. "If anyone were... at risk of underhanded tactics... executed by my hand... it would be you, my friend... and here you stand... untouched..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:31 pm

"Well Leo, of course I knew you would never dream of using such tactics. I know you're much better than that" Yeah right. Arthur knows Leo is probably capable of these kind of things, but he doesn't think he would actually do it. He didn't know if it was worth taking the risk, so he was in half a mind to go after the faunus girl, but he decided to leave that until later, he wanted to know what else Leo had to say for himself.

"So Leo, what made you decide to run for student council?" Just as he said this he remembers why he came over to Leo in the first place, but that wasn't really important anymore.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Leonius was silent for a good while.

"... We have never... discussed our families..." He looked away, putting his hands behind his back. "... From whence... does Arthur King spring... What mixture of genetics... and environmental influence... went into making you... the man you are today...?"

Leo smiled under his mask.

"... My father was a Huntsman... in violation of tradition... who left home to become one... He told me... when I was young... how he chose to abandon that life... to take my grandfather's seat... in the Pilorum Senate..." The giant sighed, chuckling. "... I suppose... part of it is practice... or perhaps seeing what it is like... since I do not intend to live... to reach the age of 25... when I can do the same..."

He turned back, eye locked onto Arthur's.

"... The other side... is the same reason... I offered you a remote... for Aoife's nerve staple... why I seek to minimize allied... casualties... Because the people at this school... are the world's defense... against the Grimm... but self-destructive impulses... abound... Aphelion's spiking of the first... initiation ball's punch... Aoife's destructive... rampages... All of these conflicts... that have brought the Beacon Guard into our midst..."

A hand emerged from behind his back, and Leonius shook his head as he offered it to Arthur.

"... With a direct line... to the student body as a whole... I can seek to minimize... this chaos... and optimize the number... of graduates... in four years hence..." Leonius stared into Arthur's eyes, unflinching. "It is not ego... It is a desire... for the future of mankind... to be a little brighter... no matter how small... the change... and the students... that I call fellows... that I call friends..." His hand grew closer, as if to indicate Arthur, "... have less... to worry about..."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Why do I ask these things?

Arthur steps away from giant, who was standing what Arthur feels was uncomfortably close. "I don't know what to say Leo, it's your life, I have no want to talk you in or out any of the decisions you have made. But as your team mate I feel like I probably have some kind of duty to do so. But I wont. Not yet anyway." Arthur didn't actually know what to think of Leo's plans for his future, he wasn't sure if he agreed with it, probably not. But who was he to judge? For now he'd let Leo does as he wishes (within reason) mostly because he is his own person. (also because Arthur probably couldn't stop him anyway)
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Leo just looked away. "... I am a corpse... kept in a perpetual mockery of life... by my suit..." He flexed his right hand. "... Smell... taste... the ability to sleep... I have not known these things... since the explosion... Even pain... is an alien concept... these past two years... courtesy of the cocktail of chemicals... that keep me alive..."

The armor hissed, as Leo took a deep breath.

"... Would you wish... to continue in that state... half-way... between alive and dead..?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:57 pm

"I wouldn't know."
Was all Arthur had to say in respond. Because, of course, he was a fully functioning human being. He didn't need any life support machine to help him live in any way shape or form. For now at least. But he decided that keeping up this conversation probably wasn't the best thing to keep up as Arthur didn't like to think of death and the dead.

So he decided he wanted to try and find the faunus girl that Leo had just been talking too, for want of knowing what was going on before he arrived. "But before you continue,"He says to Leo "I do believe I may have to go do something right now, maybe someday we can carry on with this conversation. but that is purely for you yo decide. But before I go, I have one more question, did you see exactly what way that girl you were talking to went? I'm interested to hear what she has to say."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:08 pm

"Presently she sleeps... under a tree... I have a drone... keeping an eye on her... Both because of concern... for how shakily she was walking... when finally she left..." His eye narrowed under the mask. "... And because one does not normally contemplate... how easily one would be able to kill them... without having a reason... one might test that..."

He turned, pointing in the direction of Noveria's tree.

"... Go... Though she seems to dislike... humans... greatly..."

He said nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:20 pm

"Hmm, thanks, although, can I ask a few more things?" Arthur doesn't wait for a reply, he asks anyway, "Okay, I have a list; firstly, what more can you tell me about her, other than her hatred of humans? Secondly, what's her name again? I may have never bothered to remember it, and lastly do you have drones watching everyone?" Arthur knew his last question was rather off topic, but he was interested nonetheless, it was his job as team leader to know these things. Just in case.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Leo held up one finger. "She selected... her own team... due to her aggressiveness... and hostility..." He held up a second. "Her name... is Noveria Lazulin..." A third rose. "... In most cases... my drones are only... where they already have functions... to perform... I actively assigned one... to keep track of Noveria..."

He turned back to Arthur, smiling under his mask.

"Anything else... a Team Leader... can do for his... teammate?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 pm

"Noveria, got it." Then Arthur realises what Leo meant by his last question, "Uh, no, it's a teammates job to help their leader when he has questions after all."

This is the last thing Arthur said to Leo before he made a hasty escape to go find Noveria, Hmm, he said behind one of the trees over here. Arthur searches around a little. Until he comes across a girl on the ground not laying too far from where he was standing, he decided not to get too close just yet. This must be her, from what I can tell she has ears, a tail and the works. But how to approach her? He decides the best course of action was just to go over there.

as he started to make his way over, "Uhh Noveria?" He didn't want to sound nervous (but he did) but it's difficult to know what the proper etiquette is when trying to get someone's attention when they are just laying face down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Noveria was still overly distracted as Arthur approached, to the point of not hearing or smelling him until he was only a few feet away. Once he mentioned her by name, though, she raised her head slightly to get a scent of him without having dirt fly up her nose. Human. The scent had her instantly on edge, and she was instantly chastising herself for being so distracted to the point of not hearing his approach. Pushing herself off the ground entirely, she instantly tenses up, ready to attack, but holds back her natural tendency to growl... mostly because she no longer felt like she was as much of a predator as before she talked to the metal man.

Her reply was low toned, with no hint of nervousness in her voice, but she was still overly concerned with her mental state. "What do you want, human?"
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:22 pm

Well, Leo was right.

Arthur had decided that this was probably a silly move on his part, and everything he had to gain by talking to the girl was probably lost. But he was here now, and what did he actually have to lose? He decided to play dumb against her hostilities. He stretches out his arm, palm open, offering her to shake it,"Name's Arthur, nice to meet you." He offers a smile trying to hide anxiousness behind it.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Noveria can't help it as her growl leaves her throat, hating that this stupid human was attempting to be friendly towards her even after her obvious hostility. "I don't care what your name is. I asked what you wanted, as that is the only piece of information I care about obtaining from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Campaigning    Student Council Campaigning  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Council Campaigning
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next