RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bench

Go down 
+14
Metroidhunter
Shemskis
Vivvyn
Jetscream
Sun Wukong
AkaiOtaku
MrManix
Yuki-Chan
Kooplah
Amber
Dante
Myren
Swordslinger
Vox
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Haboo90

Who Is Bench - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Arthur, panting, looks at Marc. "Y'think? God I need to sit down, where's that bench."
Back to top Go down
zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Zack reactivates the dust in his hammer. He and Jet fall back to the ground, as does the head of Volc-Cannus. The crate, however continues floating. "Uhh... Jet... I think you broke Volc-Cannus back there. The Ursa's still floating." Zack pauses for a moment before making a realization. "If that thing breaks out, I think it'll be able to fly! I should probably get Alex to teach me how to use this stuff properly."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Alex catches Geoff and tucks him under his shoulder as he walks toward the edge. He changes War into a crossbow and deftly loads it with an exploding bolt with his free hand. He then quickly takes aim at the crate and fires.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Jet curses and switches to the thrower and launches himself up. As he levels with the crate he fires at it, sending the crate off into the distance. Jet gets sent back and lands just infringing of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:15 pm

A crossbow bolt flies toward the crate, causing an explosive impact! The crate is blown back a bit by the explosion, but not damaged severly. However, its levitational abilities have been lost and the crate descends rapidly toward the bottom of the cliffs.

Kirkka steadies her stance,  while still holding her head on the side. Blood can be seen on her hand, likely from a head injury. She notices Dante holding her staff and she reaches for it, trying to form a smile on her face. "I am grateful." She uses the staff as something to lean on to maintain her balance, before eventually letting her grip loosen and she slides to her knees. Ugh, my head. How  did this happen... it should have been safe...
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:17 pm

"Whew... Ya know, I really wasn't kidding when I said Alex always fixes my mistakes." Zack says gleefully with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Jet looks around, the three Ursa's dispatched and no danger apparent, he walks towards Kirkka. "Ma'am, are you hurt??"
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Marc hurries over to the groundskeeper, helping lift her from he knees. "Would you like assistance, Ms. Kirkka?" he asks her politely, hooking an arm with hers and looking at the blood on her head and hand with concern.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Seeing the blood, he slides Zorro back into its holster and moves to support her. "No problem, kirkka, but... let's get you someplace safer. And cleaner." Taking a look, he sighs. "You think you're okay to stand? Or do you need a few more moments?"
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:21 pm

Seeing that the crisis is over, starts to throw Geoff back to Zack. "Zack, catch!" he yells. As the rabbit leaves his hand, he immediately turns around and returns to the cover of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 pm

"Was it just those three Ursa's? Or were there more?" Jet asks authoritatively, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Arthur sits himself down and observes the destruction that has been caused. This is only the second day he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Zack catches Geoff, placing him in one of his large coat pockets and retrieving the 2 pieces of his weapon. "I'm heading back to the workshop, Jet. I'll leave it disconnected so you can keep working on it if you want. I need to finish up Geoff's cage." Zack wanders off, making his way back to the workshop.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 pm

"Alright Zack." Jet nods and looks around, heading to the Ursa Arthur impaled, inspecting it closely.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 pm

Alex appears once again, but now walks over to the dead Ursa, across from Jet. "Any clues?" he asks, as he starts to inspect as well.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 pm

"Hm? Just making sure it's dead is all. These guys can take a lot... Gotta make sure." He stands up and stretches his back. "Looks dead to me though."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Several crates remain on the docks, but are not moving much and don't appear to be an immediate danger. The crisis appears to be over, for now.

Kirkka accepts assistance in standing. She once again grips her staff and stands with the help of others. "I'll be alright... " She weakly says. She holds her head for a moment, before releasing it and gripping her staff with both hands. "Please back up everyone. I can stand on my own."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Nodding, Marc steps back to give Kirkka some space, letting the groundskeeper stand up on her own power.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Alex stands over the Ursa and attempts to take the 'mask' off of its face. "I've seen these guys in action before, but it seems like they were much more durable then others... Maybe it's just me."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 pm

You aren't quite able to pull the 'mask' off of the ursa's face. It seems very well planted there. You can tell that the ursa is slightly larger than your typical Grimm Ursa, but it shouldn't have been much more durable like it was. It was... odd. To say the least.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:41 pm

"You just gotta know where to hit them... When they stand on their back legs they get really top heavy so you gotta either sweep the legs or push their chest. But, they can swipe at you easier like that, so you have to be cautious."
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Alex gives up and shrugs, "I'm not going to spend too much time with this. I'm heading back to the workshop. Gotta make some more of my ammo and knives."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:46 pm

"Alright..." He stands over the Ursa's head. "I'll meet you there." He raises the axe high and brings it down, the blade severing the head from the body with a powerful strike.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:52 pm

After a moment of silence, Jet heads inside, putting Paladin back on his arm, blood on his armor.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Kirkka waits for everyone to back away, then takes a step to put a little more distance, before opening her belt pouch and pulling out a small vial. The vial is covered so its contents can't be seen, but it becomes obvious that dust is within when she opens it and makes a quick gesture with her hand, causing flames to appear close to her head. A moment later she activates her aura, glowing a reddish flame color for a few moments before both the flame and aura fade. She takes deep breath, and begins walking toward the remaining crates cautiously.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:58 pm

-Deleted

Last edited by MrManix on Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Once she arrived, she keeps a good distance and inspects the chains around the crates closely. She is holding her head again, but her stance is steady now. They seem like they are working fine. What happened... She approaches the two smashed Ursa crates and inspects them. Fake? No... sabotaged maybe?

A wave of nausea washes over Kirkka, and she kneels down for a few moments. At least the other crates are secure. She eventually stands, just as the two people who were moving the crate exit the Academy. They immediately start running toward the dock. They have great timing no doubt. After a little discussion, Kirkka begins walking inside, likely to get her head looked at. The others go and get a few more teachers and finish moving the crates inside, and then work to clean up the... mess on the docks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bench
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: