RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The roofs of Beacon

Go down 
+3
evilparsnips
Dark Soul
Qopster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Hoshi replied telekinetically "I don't approach people because I wasn't allowed to talk freely until I was nine, I was only allowed to talk when spoken to, it's not that I don't get out much" If she had been speaking it would have been in a bitter, acid spitting tone she didn't like it when people told her she needs to get out more. Bad memories came flooding back to her,  however she didn't change her facial expression ever though most of the memories were of a sad time. "you may not think that's a good reason with you being mute, but it's easier to cope with not being able to talk than being forced not to, knowing you can but your not allowed" She said telepathically
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Daisy heard what Hoshi said and felt sorry for her, the smile on her face was replaced with an expression of concern and sadness. Daisy thought for a while about what could have happened to Hoshi when she was nine, why wasn't she allowed to speak before asking. Why, what happened when you were nine, why were'nt you allowed to speak? Telepathically with a look of concern on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:50 pm

Hoshi turned to look Daisy in the eye and telekinetically sent "I was a servant to another family from birth, at the age of seven they 'put me to work' so to say, though when I was nine they had kind of grown attached to me and raised me as their own" Hoshi kept a expressionless face "Every time I talked without be talked to, they beat me" she sent to Daisy telekinetically 'Why does she seem so interested in my life before I was 9' she thought
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Daisy felt even worse for Hoshi, the look on her face became one more of sadness than concern. Damn, I feel sorry for you, I'm sorry if I started a conversation on something you didn't want to bring up, we can change subject if you want. Daisy replied telepathically, Daisy began to think of her own past and why she couldn't speak, she looked down towards the floor with an even sadder expression on her face, her hand suddenly darted into her pocket and she grasped her bear keyring, bringing back happier thoughts. Daisy looked back up with a happier expression than before.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Hoshi saw Daisy becoming sad "Don't feel sorry for me, it's only my life, I'm over those time's, I'm sorry if I've made you sad" She said telepathically to Daisy. She noticed Daisy sticking her hand into her pocket and suddenly becoming happy again 'I wonder what she's got in her pocket that suddenly made her so happy' she thought. Hoshi started playing with one of the two bits of hair that came down either side of her face trying to think happy thought's but struggled to think of anything that was actually good in her life, the only good time she could think of was when she left for beacon, she never liked the family she was 'imprisoned' by. She became sadder when she remembered she never had any memories of her actual family which just made her sadder.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Evan tried to block out the rest of the world as he saw yet another new person arrive. He closed his eyes, and breathed in deeply. If he couldn't avoid new people physically, he would mentally. He hummed a little tune to himself, hoping no one would try to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Daisy nodded in reply to Hoshi. Daisy stood, clutching the bear in her pocket for a few more seconds before realising that Hoshi's eyes were looking at her pocket, Daisy quickly pulled her hand back out again, not wanting Hoshi, or anyone for that fact to find out about the bear. Daisy still felt sad though, she looked at Hoshi and saw that Hoshi was beginning to look sadder and sadder. Daisy walked up to Hoshi and hugged her with teary eyes, to relieve her own sadness and Hoshi's.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Hoshi didn't expect the hug from Daisy "Daisy, what.... why...." Hoshi couldn't get her head around why Daisy would hug her. 'What why is she hugging me' She thought. She was more surprised than confused. However for some strange reason, of which she did not know, she enjoyed the hug as strange and sudden as it had seemed to her.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Daisy held Hoshi for a while, until she felt happy again. When Daisy let go she was now smiling, still with tears in her eyes but she soon wiped them off on her sleeves and looked back up, smiling more than before. Daisy blushed and sent. I'm sorry but I felt so sad and you looked sad too, I just wanted to lighten the mood. Telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Hoshi blushed with a face of awe when she realised she had just hugged someone she had met less than thirty minutes ago.She sent "Did we really just hug" telepathically, Hoshi couldn't believe she had just hugged Daisy, she usually turned down hug's or tried her hardest to avoid getting into situations which ended in hugs but there was something different about Daisy, something Hoshi couldn't quiet put a finger on either way she felt she had made a friend, not by force that she hated but a true friend.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Daisy stood blushing for a moment, looking at Hoshi, Daisy noted in her mind how much Hoshi looked like herself, the same hair, the same eyes and the same build. Daisy stood looking at Hoshi for a while before snapping out of it and sending Hoshi. Yeah, we did. In reply, silently laughing. Daisy then sent Hoshi. C'mon, lets go meet my other friends, who I introduced earlier. She then turned back and walked towards the group of other people.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Hoshi started to blush more when she saw Daisy 'checking her out' but decided not to say anything as she didn't want to ruin her first real friendship but instead kept a small smile on her face 'Did she really just check me out' She thought to her self. She then sent "OK, lead on" and followed Daisy over to the group of people, a little nervous to meet a group of people. With ever step however she got more nervous wanting to turn and run. Upon getting within five steps of meeting a group of people she couldn't face it, her nerves got the better of her and she turned and ran but not before sending "'I'm sorry, I'm too nervous too meet a group of people even if you do say they'll be fine with me, I'm just not ready to make a large amount of friends" telepathically.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:12 am

Evan opened his eyes as he heard someone running away. He saw Hoshi, and wondered why she had run away. Maybe she doesn't like making friends, like me. Maybe she has something to hide too. Evan thought to himself. He considered following her. If she had something to hide too, maybe they could become friends, and trust each other. But he decided to stay put. He didn't want to have to meet a new person again.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 10:25 am

Daisy noticed Hoshi's hesitation when approaching the group, Daisy was surprised though when Hoshi turned and ran off, she heard what Hoshi sent telepathically and tried to reply but knew she was out of range, she turned and looked at the group, trying to blame them for scaring her away but Daisy knew that it was her fault. Daisy felt sad that Hoshi had ran off, she saw that Hoshi ran towards the woods, Daisy followed her down the ladder, hoping that they could be friends together, without the others being there.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 am

Evan watched Daisy run after the new girl, and sighed. Finally he could have some peace. The only other person near him was Orion, who didn't seem like he was going to say anything. He laid back with his hands behind his head, and looked up at the sky. He still wasn't sure who he could class as a friend. He thought through his first day at beacon, wondering whether it had been such a great idea to join this school in the first place.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 am

Evan looked up at Orion, who had just asked about his weapon. He was quite looking forward to showing this off. He took the trident off his back. "The primary form is a trident. It's lightweight and very deadly. The secondary form..." he said, transforming it into the gun form, "Is a revolver. As I fire it, the three barrels, which were the prongs, rotate, similar to a minigun except with a slower rate of fire. And what about yours?" He asked Orion.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Evan watched as Orion explained his weapon. "So basically it's a knife?" Evan said jokingly. He figured it would come in handy in combat, but it wasn't especially flashy. He liked that. "Anyway, we should probably get back. Let's go." Evan said, standing up and walking back the way he came up, beckoning for Orion to follow.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:29 pm

Schrödinger teleported to the top of the ladder and sat down, waiting for Seras he thought to himself: I'm gunna make fun of Seras for her being slow. A cheeky grin spread across his face as he sat at the edge of the roof, waiting for Seras. Schrödinger's cat ears twitched as he heard footsteps behind him, he turned and saw a very tall student walking towards him, Schrödinger wasn't sure what to do so he looked behind Orion and and imagined himself standing behind him, he was suddenly stood behind Orion and yelled spoke quite loudly in his ear "Waidmanns heil!" Schrödinger wasn't sure if Orion would understand the typical hunter's greeting from his home country but didn't care, he wanted to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Blake notices the two of them head up the ladder and having nothing better to do, he packed up his rifle and used his semblance to make him blend in with the adows around him. He climbed up a tree that stretched to he roof, and hid behind the nearest thing he could, which was a chimney.

(OOC Sorry, fixed now.)

Last edited by Qopster on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Rei climbs up the ladder and sees the two he was watching and considers sneaking up behind one of them. He decides against it. He sees that the first person he saw earlier is in fact a faunus, and he smiles. He instead walks up next to the second person, and remains silent.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Seras got to the top of the ladder and saw Schrödinger teleport behind Orion and speak quiet loudly into his ear. She was glad that it wasn't her that was getting yelled at although she knew something would happen for him getting up to the roof tops before her. She decided to act before he noticed her, 'OK how can I surprise him Maybe use Harkonnen II to knock him off the roof top I don't want to kill him, aha your time to shine, just don't kill him No promises' her eye's turned red and a evil smile engulfed her face. She began sprinting towards Schrödinger and made a mid-air towards him, in a attempt to shoulder barge him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Rei sees what's happening, and is shocked. Holy... She's gonna kill her! Rei leaps into action... literally. He jumps into the girl who jumped and attempts to pin her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Blake watched this all with an amused smile on his face. He still stayed in the shadows, but came out more so that he wasn't almost impossible to see anymore. 'Well, this day sure has been.. different.' he thought as he watched one girl launch herself at the other with a bloodthirsty look on her face. He then saw Rei launch himself at the girl in the air, and almost starts laughing. 'Is he stupid?!' he thought, 'Save yourself, not he others you idiot.'
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Schrödinger was too occupied with trying to Piss off greet Orion that he only just caught a glimpse of Rei jumping onto Seras, Schrödinger got scared as he thought to himself Has our cover been blown already? It doesn't matter, I need to save Seras. Scrödinger then imagined himself next to Rei and sent a kick towards his gut and yelled "GET OFF ZE FRÄULIEN!" Trying to get him off of Seras, Schrödinger noticed that Seras' eyes were red and then decided he was actually saving Rei from her, if he continued attacking her there wouldn't be much left of him.

Last edited by Queso on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The roofs of Beacon
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next