RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The roofs of Beacon

Go down 
+3
evilparsnips
Dark Soul
Qopster
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:25 pm

Daisy hears Orion shout his welcome, it made her jump slightly and she sat up. She turned to see Orion standing on the roof a few meters away and signed to him "Hi there, I'm fine, how are you? Before waiting for a reply she patted the ground next to her, inviting him to come sit down instead of standing around like an odd one out.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 pm

"Shall we go do something, like investigate for new people or something like that?”"No." Evan replied. He had had enough of new people for today. Daisy and Orion were all he needed for now. "I mean, if you guys want to go and do something, you can, but I won't come with you." He added, trying not to be too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Daisy shook her head to Orion's question, she just wanted to relax for a while, she then laid back down with her hands behind her head. Maybe Orion would be good in a team, he seems quite friendly now, more than me actually, and that's hard to do. Memories of her dragging Evan away to meet new people flashed across her mind and she began to silently laugh. Daisy saw Orion was still stood so she patted the ground next to her again, inviting him to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Jiles

Jiles

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:50 pm

She uses scope to look around the school grounds and look at the forest. She sees a group of three people on the roof after testing her scope, she walks over to them and asks "What are you lot doing up here? i thought i was the only one up here."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Daisy sat back up from her peaceful lie down. Wait, where have I heard that voice before? She thought to herself. She then turned and saw Nat. Wait, why does she remind me of someone? She thought deeper. I swear I've met this person before. Thoughts raced across her mind trying to figure out who this person was, with a curious look on her face, she didn't answer her question but just sat staring at the girl. Maybe if I knew her name it would remind me. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Evan turned as yet another person appeared. Yet another person eager to make a friend. Evan thought to himself, getting fed up. Was there nowhere he could think in peace? When Orion made his introductions, he couldn't help but notice his own name had been left out. But, he didn't mind being left out. The less attention was brought to him, the better.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Daisy sat staring at Nat for a while, still trying to figure out why she looked so familiar. When she heard Orion's introductions she gave a small wave, still deep in thought. She noticed Evan had been missed out so she tugged on Orion's sleeve and pointed at Evan to make sure Evan wasn't left out.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Theta went up onto the roof-top's of beacon as soon as she got back. She needed time to think about what she was going to do now. She sat down as far from everyone else as she could get from anyone else. She pulled her hood over her head hiding as much of her face as she could 'at least things can't get much worse, they've already took everything' she thought to herself. Snow began to fall as she laid back onto a sloped part of the roof, Theta loved the snow and a small smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Jiles

Jiles

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Nat listened to Orion and replied with "Hi, I'm Natasha Dunkelman, people just call me Nat though, nice to meet you two." A few seconds later Orion's introduction suddenly sank in. "Wait, did you say Daisy Dunkelman, cousin is that you?" She asked to Daisy with a surprised look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Daisy heard Nat's introduction and it suddenly clicked, it was Nat, Daisy's cousin. Daisy replied to Nat's question by standing up, running over to Nat then hugging her, picking Nat up off of her feet which was surprising for the shorter Daisy. A few moments later Daisy let go of Nat and signed to Nat "Yeah, it's me. What are you doing here, I thought that you were in prison?" Daisy quickly regretted signing that last part as she realised that the sign language speaking Orion was sat behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Theta thought for sometime but eventually came to a solution. She headed back down the ladder, as she went towards the ladder she noticed Evan and his friends huddling with a person Theta hadn't seen before but could tell by the expression on the silent girls face she was a old friend. once down the ladder she towards the main bulk of the building, snow still falling gently as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:46 am

Daisy looked at her watch and with shocked look on her face, suddenly hurried off, down the ladder and across the academy grounds towards the main gate leading to Vale.

A while later she returned wearing a festive hat and heaving large shopping bags up the ladder, when she finally reached the top of the ladder she rested for a moment before standing back up and walking over to the group of people with a wide smile on her face. She began handing out gifts, a bipod for Nat, a thrash metal album entitled "Burning Grimm" and when she went to get the gift for Evan, she didn't reach into her shopping bags but rather her own school bag and pulled out a book entitled "The Grimmlance Chronicles." Before anyone had any time to react she rushed back off down the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Jiles

Jiles

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Nat stood slightly surprised by Daisy's suddenness and speed. She just stood staring at where Daisy had stood moments ago for a while until she came back to her senses and looked down at what Daisy had thrust into her hands, it was wrapped in purple and blue wrapping paper with a yellow bow on it. Nat pulled off the wrapping paper of the slightly heavy gift and looked at the box, it was a simple plain and brown cardboard box. Nat opened it up and found inside a folding bipod for her rifle. "Wow, I needed one of these for support roles." She said to herself quite happily, content with her gift. The thought suddenly dawned on Nat. Wait, I need to get her something in return, only fair. Wait! I have those two suppressors that I bought in the wrong size for my weapon, I wonder if they fit Daisy's pistols. She thought to herself before reaching into her bag, pulling out two suppressors, walking over to Daisy's bag which she had left behind and getting out Spartan and Orion. Like a glove. She thought to herself as she attached the two suppressors. She then un-attached them, placed Spartan and Orion back in Daisy's bag and walked back to where she had been standing, hiding the gifts behind her back, awaiting Daisy's return.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:46 am

Evan watched the scene unfold as the two cousins, who obviously hadn't seen each other for some time, embraced. He smiled, as this was one of the only things he could relate to: a loving family. His family had been there for him, all the time, no matter how badly others treated him. When Daisy gave him a book, he was taken aback. She had no reason to be friends with him, he had barely spoken a word to her, and half the things he said weren't exactly kind. And yet, here she was, holding out a book to give him. He took it, with the biggest smile on his face in a long time. "Thank you." he said. Maybe she was his friend, after all.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply guys. I'm away from home at the moment, so I'm using my mobile. I probably won't reply again until I get back, but that should be tomorrow, so not long.)
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Daisy finally got to the top of the ladder and stood on the roof, she turned to Hoshi and sent her telepathically They won't mind, there really isn't much of a friendship cirlce, just people I found and started talking to, if they mention anything about you just being added I will tell them that's how I met them. Before helping Hoshi up the ladder and then pointing to Nat and sent That's Nat, my cousin, quite friendly. Telepathically, she then pointed to Orion and sent That there is Orion, he seems like he wants to be friendly but doesn't have very good social skills. Telepathically, she then finally pointed to Evan and sent telepathically the message That's Evan, he seems like an introvert, he seems to like to be left alone most of the time but I'm trying to break him out of his shell and get him to meet new people. Memories of Daisy dragging Evan my his arm to make new friends crossed Daisy's mind and she began to silently laugh but then stopped as she remembered that she was still broadcasting to Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Hoshi Accepted the help up and then breathed a sigh of relief at the moment she was told there is no friendship circle 'I hate friendship circles' she thought 'I never fit in' She saw the memories daisy had of Evan, she suddenly realised she too was a kind of semi-introvert she doesn't like to make the first move in creating a friendship and prefers to be left alone but with the right person at the right time she find's it easier to make friends "so he's a introvert, why do you always drag him around" she sent telepathically to Daisy. Hoshi bent down on one knee and took her bag off of her back. She went through her stuff until she came to a white and blue metal plate which she took out and a scabbard and sword. She placed the blue and white metal plate on her chest and then it transformed within a matter of seconds into a a full set of armour with out the helmet. she attached the scabbard to the right side of her body "better safe than in a shallow grave" she sent telepathically 'Trust no-one' she thought
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Daisy replied to Hoshi's question with I wanted him to meet new people, he looked lonely and like he didn't have many friends so I brought him to some. I want him to stop being an introvert and start going out and meeting new people, maybe a girlfriend. Telepathically with a grin across her face. She then watched as Hoshi took out the metal plate and wondered what she was doing it, she was surprised when it turned into a full suit of armour. What are you expecting, a fight? Daisy asked telepathically, quite shocked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:07 pm

"I don't know what to expect when I meet new people any more, did you find him some friends then or is he still in need of help from you" She sent telepathically 'I hope she doesn't try to set me up with friends, or with anyone'she thought to herself.Hoshi began to put the bag over her shoulder, the distinct sound of arrows rolling over each other inside and she raised it from the ground. Hoshi noticed the grin on Daisy's face "what are you grinning about anyway's" she asked telepathically but still had a intrigued look on her face
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Daisy replied to her question with. Nah, he seems fine with us now, he did meet some new people but didn't interact very much with them. Daisy stood staring at Hoshi, clad in armour and with a weapon at her side and asked Are you expecting trouble, why are you getting combat ready? Daisy even reached into her bag by the ladder and pulled out Spartan and Orion and looked around, scanning the area just incase there was trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:37 pm

"if it would make you feel more comfortable I will take the armour off" She sent telepathically to Daisy, but before she replied she had deactivated the metal pad on her chest. she swung her bag round to her front and put her sword and armour pad in. 'I just hope none of them are genuine mass murdering psychopaths' She thought to herself keeping daisy out of her mind "You can put your weapons away now" she telepathically sent. She looked over to Daisy's friends, feeling naked without her armour and weapon by her side she preferred it when she had her weapon in her hand or by her side, it made her feel more secure.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Daisy was about to reply but Hoshi took her armour anyway, Daisy was already holstering her weapons before Hoshi said to and she replied with a quick nod. Daisy noticed that Hoshi looked uncomfortable and sent What's the matter? Don't be scared we don't bite. Telepathically before walking over to her friends and beckoning Hoshi to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Hoshi followed Daisy over to her friends, but not before replying telepathically "I haven't tried to meet anyone and make friends with them, well ever. I just feel awkward approaching a large group of people not knowing much about them" Hoshi tried to hide behind daisy hating trying to make friends 'I have a bad feeling about this' she thought
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Daisy heard what Hoshi said and turned to Hoshi with a smile then replied with. Well it looks like you need to get out more often, meeting new people is good and fun, just try it with these lot, they should be quite friendly. Telepathically before turning away and continuing on towards her friends. When Daisy was close she waved to the group and signed to Orion. "This is Hoshi, introduce her to everyone please."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Hoshi replied telekinetically "I don't approach people because I wasn't allowed to talk freely until I was nine, I was only allowed to talk when spoken to, it's not that I don't get out much" If she had been speaking it would have been in a bitter, acid spitting tone she didn't like it when people told her she needs to get out more. Bad memories came flooding back to her,  however she didn't change her facial expression ever though most of the memories were of a sad time. "you may not think that's a good reason with you being mute, but it's easier to cope with not being able to talk than being forced not to, knowing you can but your not allowed" She said telepathically
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Daisy heard what Hoshi said and felt sorry for her, the smile on her face was replaced with an expression of concern and sadness. Daisy thought for a while about what could have happened to Hoshi when she was nine, why wasn't she allowed to speak before asking. Why, what happened when you were nine, why were'nt you allowed to speak? Telepathically with a look of concern on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The roofs of Beacon   The roofs of Beacon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The roofs of Beacon
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next