RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bench

Go down 
+14
Metroidhunter
Shemskis
Vivvyn
Jetscream
Sun Wukong
AkaiOtaku
MrManix
Yuki-Chan
Kooplah
Amber
Dante
Myren
Swordslinger
Vox
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:58 am

Leonius looked down at the wrecked bench, sitting in front of one of Beacon's many water features. Slowly, he looked to his left. Slowly, he looked to his right. The metal-clad giant looked back down at the bench, sighing. All he wanted was to sit in a nice quiet part of the campus, enjoy the rays of the sun, and listen to the birds sing and the splash of water.

The lack of birds and overcast sky notwithstanding.

Slowly, he turned away from the bench that had collapsed under his weight. It looked like he was going to have to stand, and stand he did, with his arms behind his back, watching the fountain. He would tell the janit groundskeeper shortly. For now, his attention was on the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 am

"Why...Why is the bench broken?" Stahl asked, walking up to where Leonius stood, "Did someone have something against benches?"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:02 am

Myren leans against a nearby railing, watching the giant struggle with the problem of sitting down

"Having some trouble big guy?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:02 am

Dante exited the lockerroom, slouching a bit as people stared at him, giving him strange looks and muttering amongst themselves. Perhaps he was being oversensitive after his... argument with the boy, but he sure wasn't going to be a victim.

Approaching a fountain, he searches his pockets, finding a coin and, after a moment's pause, flipped it in. Hopefully, he'd find some good luck today...

"Always nice to stare at the water, isn't it?" he asks the iron-clad student.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:04 am

Viola wanders over to the fountain, seeing a small group of people starting to gather. She quickly waves at Leo before pulling Taglio out and laying down on the ledge of the fountain, starting to fan herself.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 am

Slowly, Leo turned to the newcommer who had interrupted his enjoyment of the fountain. There he was, an enormous brute clad in heavy armor. Who was watching the fountain. Apparently incapable of putting two and two together. But Leo, ever patient, kept up his social mask. "... They are not," he rasped, "particularly well engineered benches..."

Turning to Myren, whom he recognized as the student who overheard his explanation in the locker room, and Dante, whom he recognized as one party in the fight the janitor groundskeeper broke up, he shook his head. When Viola approached, he waved.

"Indeed... on both accounts..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:11 am

Stahl blinked at that, then shook his head. "Nevermind, I don't want to know." He said, before turning to the fountain. Opening a small leather pouch, he took out a coin and flipped in the water. "Make a wish."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:11 am

"well i wouldn't worry too much about it. you've got to expect a certain amount of destruction when you gather this many... umm.. talented, young people in one place."

Myren sits up against the edge of the fountain, he casually releases his hookshot's head and starts trailing it through the water.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 am

"Maybe we can find a sturdier bench for you to sit on?" he asks, eyeing the wreckage. "Worst comes to worst, I'm sure we can put something together for you. Assuming, of course, taking that armor off isn't an option." He shrugs. "Wouldn't blame you if it just isn't practical."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 am

"The armor... is part of my life support system..." Leo gestured to himself, looking at Dante while watching the others from the corner of his eye. "I do not like... to be far from it."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:24 am

Kirkka strolls past the crowd slowly. Her staff is folded and stored on her back. She appears to be mumbling to herself about something... its difficult to make out. Someone with good hearing might be able to pickup a few random words, such as janitor, groundskeeper, and frustrating. After passing, she appears to be heading toward the primary skywhale dock.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:25 am

"Ah..." He rubs the back of his neck, chuckling to himself. "That's a good bit of context I should've asked about first," he says with a smile. "Just thought you were dressed for success, given the day." He approaches Leo, holding out a hand. "Name's Dante, by the way. And would you mind if I had a closer look? I won't touch, I'm just curious..."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:27 am

Myren retracts his hookshot from the pond.

"tied down to the armor eh? can't say i envy you big guy"
"still, i suppose there are some advantages to it" He says, as he taps Leo's armoured torso "something about clouds and silver linings right?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:30 am

Dressed in armor and crushed a bench with just his own weight? Definitely need to watch out for this guy. Stahl thought, keeping silent throughout the exchange. Perking his ears as a Janitor lady walked by, he thought he heard something along the lines of grounds keeper or something like that.

Probably just his imagination though.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:36 am

Leo took Dante's hand, carefully, but glared at Myren when he touched his armor. "Leonius Decimi Regulus," he introduced himself. "Feel free to look," his glare at Myren intensified, through his mask, as he said that.

He took a deep, ragged breath...

"It does indeed have some small advantages... I have crushed an Ursa's skull between my hands, for instance..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:43 am

Viola hears Leo and some other guys having a conversation, she manages to pick up something about an Ursa skull before she loses focus. Deciding now is the perfect time for a nap, she places Taglio back in its sheath before untying her belt and bunching it up to use as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 am

"A pleasure, Leonius, and danke~" Leaning in, he examines the tubes and wiring, trying to work together the pieces of the puzzle, at least as best he can from just examining it. "Nice handiwork, I'll give you that," he comments. "I imagine you can do more than simply crush skulls, though." He pauses at that, chuckling. "Never thought I'd hear such a thing talked about so casually."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:52 am

Having just run around the school building pointlessly for a while, Melissa emerged out into the courtyard outside the school building. It was a pretty nice place, well designed, nice and green and the weather was great today. Not only that bu- Whoa is that water? ARE THOSE LITTLE POOL POND THINGS OF WATER?

Suddenly going from casual walking to a mad sprint, Melissa ran to the edge of one of the water pool things, and ran alongside it, balancing precariously on the edge of it. To make things worse, she pulled out her weapon, Soothing Mayhem and used its 'thruster' to move even faster. Fast enough to she was almost a blur. A very fast moving, dangerous blur that would probably end up falling into the water. Painfully.

Despite zooming right past the group of people nearby several times, she didn't even notice them, instead focused on making the turns and balancing, along with making loud airplane noises as she zoomed along.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:53 am

"heh, tell me about it. pretty soon skull crushing will not only be pretty normal conversation, it'll be our whole careers. isn't that a cheerful thought."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 am

Alexander walks out onto the grass and breathes in deeply through his nose.

Nice to finally get some fresh air without many students wandering about

He noticed the giant from earlier, as well as one of the boys from the fight earlier.
He also notices a girl napping on the grass. Not a bad idea.

He begins toward the cliff, admiring the view.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:13 am

"One gets... used to it being discussed so... casually... Or so... I assume." Leonius chuckled. "But thank you... Dante. Much of this suit... was of my own design... And yes... it can do quite a bit more... than allow me to crush skulls..." He watched Mel dart around the pool, thankful she hadn't noticed the bench, and took note of Viola drifting off. Under his mask, he smiled. Things were almost... normal-feeling.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:15 am

One place after another Aeden cant seem to find any peace, first the fiasco surrounding Katyln in the lockers, then everyone going nuts and jumping off the cliff. Aeden continues to wander throughout the school hoping to find some sort of peace. Aeden eventually makes it to a small courtyard filled with students. Aeden recognizes some of these faces and decides that to stick around.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 am

"Ah Aeden, finally someone whose name I know!"

Alexander approaches him

"So, anything happen after I left?"
Back to top Go down
Sun Wukong

Sun Wukong

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:26 am

El Taladro, the Terror of the Ring, jogs up to the fountain, coming to a stop by the edge. He lowers his hood, exposing his intricate Lucha mask. He kneels down and collects some water in his large hands. He begins to sprinkle the water down the back of his neck, savoring the cool sensation.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:39 am

Jet sits a ways away from the group at the fountain, focusing on a notepad he's drawing on, paladin on his arm. He looks around occasionally, savoring the peace. This world... These people... Then and there he truly felt alive. He had always known he was meant to protect, to guard those unable to guard themselves. But since arriving at Beacon he didn't know that anymore. He felt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Is Bench Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bench   Who Is Bench Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bench
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: