RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]

Go down 
+5
SentientSnake
Roy Savage
JL
ecksdeeeXD
xariasfury55
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JL

Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 am

IC:

"Hello~! Mind if I sit?"

I looked up from my food towards the source of the voice. First thing I found weird was the sound of feet against the cold floor, rather than shoes, or boots. Then there was the amount of food that was on the other girl's plate, as it came crashing down upon the table, creating what might've been an avalanche of oil sliding down the sides of the steak.

And she didn't even wait for an answer, I thought quizzically, though I did shrug to her original question anyways.

A mouth opened, a piece of steak entered her mouth in an impossible manner. It reminded me of a King Taijitu, swallowing the eggs of a Nevermore. It was just.....massive. This new girl's mouth must've been a portal to another universe.

There was an awkward silence as we watched her chew, then gulp down what she had swallowed.

"So, how's everyone?"

I started to reply, "Grea-"

"Uh fine...er... who are you again?" Pierce interjected. Shutting my mouth once again in annoyance, I slumped backwards, letting my mind wander. I'd seen this white haired girl before, hanging around Melissa - Indigo, I believed her name was. For a moment I wondered if I should ask about how Melissa was doing, but the next moment I had decided against it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Roy Savage

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:59 am

Colt raised an eyebrow at the sight of a mountain of food on the platter of the girl who just arrived. Now that's what I call appetite. he mused. There he thought that her appetite was surprising, then she just took a fairly large bite out of a stake.

This girl is just full of surprises. When asked how they were all doing, Colt replied with a jolly, "Doin' fine, meeting new friends and all that. My name's Colt Strangelove by the way. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand, offering the same handshake he offered the others.

"I don't mean to be rude, but can you really finish all that?" He said, gesturing to the overfilled plate. "If you can, then that's really impressive."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Another massive clump of food was forced down Indigo's throat before she calmly patted at her mouth with a napkin. She responded warmly, "Indigo's my name, Indigo Evans, and yeah, I can finish all this, so no I'm not sharing." Indigo accepted the handshake, reaching over the table to do so. "So where'd Celeste head off to? I spy an ax, but no ax handler."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:32 pm

"She went of the get some more food, though I think there's still some on her plate. Said she was curious bout the special today. As for the ax, I guess she trusts us not to touch it while she's gone. Pierce said, taking a bite of his own, comparatively small, meal. "Not that I would, of course." He added, wondering how much Indigo'd tell Celeste and how protective the girl was of her ax.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:06 am

Celeste managed to squeeze through the crowd and eye something big, round, and covered with icing. It had a bright red cherry on top while being glazed with white icing and some chocolate sprinkles
CAKE!!!!
She dove into crowd, pushing most of the people to the sides with her unexpected strength while eyeing her target. She then stares at it intently through the glass, wondering how much even just a slice would cost. "My dear lunch lady, how much is it for the cake?" Celeste said, not even averting her gaze for a second as if someone would come in and swipe the cake away if she did. "Oh it's about ..." the lunch lady was saying but Celeste suddenly cut her off, "I'LL TAKE IT! THE WHOLE THING!". She then realized that most of the crowd was now staring at her, she then brushed herself off, straightened her posture and said "Excuse me, if you will. I'll take the cake, if I may."

After obtaining her prize, Celeste heads back to the table with the cake on a tray, making sure to watch her step to ensure the survival of the delicate dessert. She then sits back on the table while still eyeing the cake, not even noticing Indigo yet because she was mesmerized with her prize. She grabbed her knife and cut the cake in half, and put it on a separate plate. Her grin reached ear to ear as she dug her fork into the other half of the cake.

I guess I should share at least this much for them, the other half is mine.

"Help yourselves but this half is mine alone. Sorry, but I just love cakes." Celeste said to the rest of them, she then realized Indigo sitting right next to her with a mountain of food. "INDIGO!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:01 am

IC:

"Oh, uh, you guys can have it. I'm not that into cake."

And it would've just been a massive hassle if I participated in the ensuing Cake Rush that I predicted would happen.
Back to top Go down
Roy Savage

Roy Savage

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:01 am

"I wasn't planning on asking for a share." Lest I too be consumed. He said in response to Indigo. Celeste returned, bearing something that had a sweet aroma. When he saw the pastry, Colt eyed it intently. "Is it chocolate? If so, I'll pass. Chocolate, unfortunately, doesn't agree with me if I eat too much of it. Don't know exactly why."

He had already finished his food and the cake was just sitting there. Moist. Icing-covered. Mouth-watering. Eventually, he just had to give in. "Maybe just a taste to cure the cravings." He cut out a small piece and shoved the semi-toxic edible into his mouth. "Sigh, why must you be so enticing..."
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 am

Neon walked into the cafeteria slowly he looked around and already felt sick. "W-wow that is a lot of people." He said and was about to back away but his stomach growled in protest "Fine fine it is OK Neon you can do this."
He said as he walked over to were the lunch was served grabbed a bunch a of random things then ran over to a table away from everyone else. "OK that was easier than I thought it would be."
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 am

Neon sighed and looked around once more before grabbing a fork and knife and completely devouring his food after a minute or so all the was left was a plate with crumbs of whatever food use to be there "That was great." He said then wiped his mouth with his sleeve and got up from the table
"Hopefully they have a gym here or else I will probably get fat." He said and walked out of the cafeteria and off to find a gym or workout room.
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:22 am

"1 hot Vacuo-style sweet tea like usual, please, and something to enjoy with it, but not shortcake like yesterday."

Sylvian takes the tea and the cookies, then choose a free table next to the window to sit down and enjoy her teabreak. Her armor shines under the bright sunlight, catching some people's eyes, but not for a long moment because of her gazes. Looking around the Cafeteria, she signs. Everyone has their own team to discuss, to argue and to laugh about things. It doesn't look like she'd enjoy that scenery though, but it somewhat makes her feel lonely.

"Somehow today's cookies are bitter than usual. Nevermind, gotta take my time."
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:45 am

Neon walked back into the cafeteria his attempt to find a workout room had failed when he saw that there was way too many people in the hallway so he decided that this place was a good place to stay until it was time to sleep so he just took a seat at an empty table not really far away from other people but closer than he usually felt comfortable.

I wonder where I am going to sleep, I don't exactly have a team...yet

His voice didn't sound as if it had any emotions as he spoke more of a monotone voice but he shook his head and sighed he absolutely hated when he drifted off like that but
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:58 am

The night seems to be longer today. Maybe it's because of the exhaustion from the Porusk hunt. Her sweet tea is getting cold, just like the gaze from her eyes. Sitting alone in the cafeteria, shadow fills Sylvian's mind, the shadow of those days, when she first time she put her team in danger...

"Damn it, not now!" She slams her hand on the table, remembering all of the blamings she has taken. And then another, then another after that... All the bitter memories. She used to cry alot back then when things happen, but it's all dried now. All that left is the regretful, incapable feeling. The feeling of a weak...

"What's up with today's tea? Why is it so bitter...?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:04 am

Vega was having a bit of coffee when he noticed Sylvian. He considered avoiding her to prevent anymore trouble but knew he had to apologize for what happened. I have to apologize for Muzen and Malina. It sounds like the story of my life. "Hello Sylvian, mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:09 am

"If it's about what happened this afternoon, then leave. It's my fault, over, have I made myself clear?!" Sylvian coldly take a sip of her tea, avoiding eye contact from Vega.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:15 am

Despite not getting the okay from Sylvian Vega sat down any way. He takes a sip of his coffee letting the bitter taste relax him. "Sylvian it wasn't your fault. If it was anyone's it was mine. I forgot to tell my team about inviting you and we didn't really have a chance to plan it out. Malina wouldn't say it but you helped us out. Thank you for that you, you were an important part in taking the Porusk down."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:38 am

"Vega, do you know how I felt while pinning down that Porusk?" Sylvian shivers. "If I couldn't hold it long enough, all of us would've been crushed. It's like I'm carrying the lives of the whole party on my shoulders. It's a thousand times heavier than that Porusk, have you ever carry that much burden with that weak body of yours?"

She takes another sip, and looks toward the ceiling... "If it's my life alone, it's okay, whatever happens to me. But every single time, every single time I carry that burden, I failed. Every single time..."

Last edited by Rajaah on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 3:51 am

Vega sets his coffee down and looks at Sylvian. "Sylvian aren't you forgetting what a team is for? Teams are there to rely on each other. Where I grew up there was nobody I could rely on. I had to do terrible things in order to support my family If I didn't provide they risked dying. So yes I do know what that kind of burden feels like. When I was first paired with Muzen and Malina I didn't rely on them I hated it but that only led to problems. It took a long time but I realized that teams have to rely on each other, no one person has to shoulder all the burden. You said that we might have died because we didn't properly plan but I don't think that to be true. I only asked Malina to paralyze the Porusk because I knew the extent of her poison's strength, I knew that Muzen would be able to save her if the Porusk got wild, and I knew that I could stop it from rampaging if I needed to. I'm not saying your strength wasn't useful it greatly decreased the danger we were all in. I only ask someone for help if I believe they could provide it while not putting them in danger that could be prevented. In the short time we fought I knew I could rely on you should the time arrive. I'm sorry I made you feel all that burden Sylvian it was a mistake to put so much on you but you could also rely on us to lessen the burden that's why we're there."
Back to top Go down
Rajaah

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:02 am

Sylvian freezes for a couple of seconds after hearing Vega. She puts down her tea, thinking something with serious looking on her face, then pushes the chair and heads to the exit.

"Tomorrow, Arena, at the same place. Bring your teammates too, I gotta make something clear. And don't follow me." Sylvian turns back, looking at Vega once. "Please, now I need to be alone."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:12 am

Vega sits at the table all alone enjoying his coffee. After a few moments he puts his coffee down and makes a small smile. "I said it before and I'll say it again she is very interesting. She also knows how to make an exit." Vega finishes his coffee and clears the table heading for the exit as well and to his room.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:55 pm

Indigo hugged Celeste a bit roughly, giggling. "Yeah ya dumby! Come on, hug back, I don't bite. Well, actually I do a lot of biting, but not to people!" From the corner of her eye, Indigo stared at the cake, silently cursing Celeste for bringing it so early. Why? If indigo was anything it was disciplined, cake was a desert and now was not the time for desert. ((Yay lazy posts!))
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Pierce watched, cringing slightly at Celeste's high pitched scream. "Speak of the devil and she shall appear bearing sweets and pastries." He said chuckling lightly. He wasn't particularly intrested in the cake, having eaten already, but it made him wonder. Is it really that good? Aw great, now I'm thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 1:59 am

Celeste didn't mind all the hugging, she rather enjoyed Indigo's affection most of the time. She patted Indigo's head and proceeded to eating her half of the cake. Colt already took a slice of the other half and took a bite. The cafeteria was noisy as always but all that mattered to Celeste at the moment was the cake she got. She took her fork and started digging in to the devilishly delicious dessert. She then noticed Indigo stealing a stare at it, trying hard not to give in and skip right to dessert. Celeste decided to tease her a bit.

"Oh my, where are my manners. Indigo, say ahhhhhh" Celeste said, as she directed a piece towards Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Neon

Neon

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:14 am

Neon yawned as he watched the other from his table he was bored and since he wasn't very good at talking he found it easier to observe than share conversations that could make his certain phobia act up "I need to stop being so paranoid this is a school after all."
He thought to himself as he watched the others while to other people he might of been thought of weird because of him watching people as if he were observing a zoo he found it completely normal
Back to top Go down
Roy Savage

Roy Savage

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:08 am

Colt yawned as there wasn't really anything to do around there at the moment, and he blocked out the cake from his mind entirely. He could excuse himself and take a look around the campus, but he didn't really feel like it. What else was there to do around here?

He looked around, his eyes not finding anything. Turning to the rest of the group, he asked, "What's there to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Celeste faces Colt while still holding the fork in front of Indigo and said,

"There's plenty of things to do like studying, for instance.Or do any of you perhaps want to play a game, I wish to pass some time as well."

She takes a while to pause and think of something then continues,"Ahhh! How about a little truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 pm

IC:

Truth or dare?

Truth or dare?

####.

"Y-Yeah! That would be, uh, great!" I spoke up with a smile, a slight quiver in my voice. After all, truth or dare in a cafeteria on a nice day? Sounded like a ticking time bomb to embarrassment. "Celeste, how about you go first?
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Celeste felt a small tug on the fork she was holding up and noticed that the piece was gone and Indigo had a small grin on her face. Celeste smiled at her and and took another piece but this time ate it herself.

I knew you couldn't resist.

After taking a bite she heard Lan say,"Celeste, how about you go first?

Celeste swallowed and said, "Oh, me? I don't mind at all." She took another bite while thinking over which choice she should pick. After swallowing another chunk of cake she finally said,"Hmmm. I'll pick....Dare."

I don't mind doing a few silly gestures or whatnot for the sake of a few laughs. Anyways it will help Lan lighten up a little bit, he seems a tad bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]   Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafeteria: Truth or Dare [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next