RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
paramoar

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 am

"Rise and shine!" Sync surprised Hirsch with a snowball to the face. Several hours had passed and Sync felt it was time to return to the objective. He laughs and watches Hirsch wake up. Outside, a dozen snowmen waited and stood silently under the whistling snow.

(( No more exams yay! ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 am

(Yay! I wondered why you disappeared suddenly, but I am glad you're back!! XD )

Hirsch jumped awake when a blast of icy cold snow hit him in the face. He stared stupidly at Sync as he tried to recollect where he was. Oh, yeah! Their objective! "Wh-why didn't you wake me up sooner?" he asked as he slowly sat up. "You could have done so."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm

"I guess I was... Busy.. " Sync forced out a laugh as he let Hirsch recover and exit the snow cave. He took a few steps then took a deep breath. Hands on his hips, Sync turns back "How was the sleep bud?" Sync's clothes were completely dusted with snow. With every move, some would brush off, but soon be replaced by the constant snowfall.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Hirsch laughed. "I can see that!" he teased as he crawled out of the den. He smiled at the snowmen. "Wow, so many! You could have woken me up earlier. I wouldn't have minded."

The faunus adjusted his goggles. "Now, then, let's get cracking! We've got another puzzle piece to find!" he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:30 am

Sync rubbed the glass on his helmet. "Well I woke you up now," he watched as Hirsch adjusted his goggles. Sync smiled at Hirsch's enthusiasm, "Ok, you lead the way!" Sync marched in his spot behind Hirsch. He saluted, then realized how cheesy that was, and quickly threw his hand down, and stood still. He waited for Hirsch's next move.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am

Hirsch laughed and began climbing up the mountain again, stepping in places that would be easier for Sync to travel up then what he would be accustomed to. Hirsch was a deer Faunus, so he was able enough to climb, but he slowed out of courtesy for Sync.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:48 am

Although it seemed as though Hirsch was taking the easy way intentionally for Sync, Sync still had a hard time keeping up. His hands were freezing, his couldnt grip the icy and snow-covered mountain, and he had to stop every 10 seconds just to wipe the snow off his helmet so he could see. At least my face is protected.. he frowned. As he planted a leg onto a level rock, the icy plane made him slip and fall flat on his chest. "This is going to be a long day" he groaned..
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:55 am

Hirsch shrugged. "Can't be helped." he said. "We've got to find that second piece, and then we have to get to the top. It's not like they're going to make it easy on us if we are going to train to fight Grimm."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:29 am

"Ok.." Sync lowered his head and continued to trudge up the mountain. "I hope we get a bonus prize for our team size handicap," suggested Sync, "Who knew getting two puzzle pieces was so taxing." His left foot gives beneath him as he slips for the 48th time.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:32 am

Hirsch catches him by the wrist, nearly getting pulled down with him, but Master of Fate was holding them up. "Careful. It'd be bad if you fell. I'm not that strong." he said, helping Sync back up. "I agree. I don't know if other teams are like ours, but this has been tricky." He led the way, but took it even slower for Sync.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:44 am

Sync nodded his head with gratitude after Hirsch caught his fall. "Thanks," he struggled to get back on his feet. "Tricky indeed, this snow is the worst thing they could've put me in," Sync rubbed his hands together and and shiver dramatically to show how cold he was. "I guess I just wasn't prepared," he admitted. Sync followed behind Hirsch, doing better of keeping up.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:53 am

Hirsch shrugged. "It can't be helped. We'll just have to do the best we can for now. Come on. We should be able to find it the higher we go." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Sync continued to keep up behind Hirsch. He looked out for the last puzzle piece. He noticed that the snow was getting deeper with every step. "Uh, hey." Sync looked down. The snow was above his knees. This is a problem.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:18 am

If this was a problem for Sync, it certainly was for Hirsch, too. He may have long legs, but he was still somewhat small. He was nearly hopping to get an inch forward. "Yes? What is it?" Hirsch asked, his legs sinking into the snow above his knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4