RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
paramoar

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:44 am

(( Is this going to turn into a 'how many different ways can we describe climbing a mountain?' thread? Because I don't know what else to do :p ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 pm

(Well, we could add in some Grimm, but I think Vox is in charge of that.)
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:33 am

(( *Waiting for Vox* ))
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:15 am

(( I guess we should just complete the mission... With no problems at all... ))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 pm

(Guess so. You want to start us?)
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Sync slouched behind, Looking for puzzle pieces, looking for puzzle pieces.

"Hey! I think- I think that's it!" Sync perked up in excitement. He pointed to his right as something uncommon was visible amidst the rock and snow. Sync rushed ahead of Hirsch, "It's got to be it!" He look behind him as he passed by, "C'mon! Let's hurry!" He beckoned, only to take a slip and tumble into the snow. "I'm fiine.." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Hirsch's ears perked up when Sync announced what he saw. He ran ahead with him, taking the patches with the lightest amount of snow and leaping gracefully off. He caught up to Sync. "Are you okay?" he asked. He went up to the piece and picked it up.

He smiled and gave it to him. "Here. You can take this one since you found it first!" he said cheerfully. "C'mon, we should keep moving!"
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:44 pm

"Alright!," Sync took the puzzle piece as he got up. "I got.... The puzzle piece!" Sync raised the achievement high in the air, making a cheesy pose to accompany the scene. Sync nodded, and followed up behind Hirsch, "So now what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:54 pm

Hirsch smiled and laughed at the pose. He straightened up. "Onward to the next piece, that's what!" he said. "C'mon! I'll find the next one!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:59 pm

"Awesome," Sync had a big grin on his face, Finally some progress. He marched proudly beside Hirsch, "This is easy pshh! No challenge at all," Sync tossed the puzzle piece in the air and catched it, "Might as well make me hunter already!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:03 am

Hirsch smiled. "Don't be too confident, yet. We might run into something nasty before we finish our test. Besides, we still haven't found the others, yet, either. I wonder where they could be...?" he said curiously.

The deer Faunus shrugged. "In the mean time, let's continue finding those puzzle pieces. I want to finish soon!"
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:10 am

"Oh yeah..." Sync started to keep his eyes peeled for any more puzzle pieces. "I guess we'll only know about them once we bring the prof, these puzzle pieces." Sync tossed the piece once more in the air.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:11 am

The two future Huntsmen hear beeps, as their scrolls alert them to the acquisition of one of... two... puzzle pieces. The delay is odd. They should have known sooner... shouldn't they?

There is also... a message...

Quote :
"Two of your team5rtes have ##en picked up by the airship. One has been critically injured. One was with!IOawn for administrative reasons. We are confident in your ability to handle this situa@#%EEEWWp"

The path further up the mountain appears to be getting harder to see, however, as the wind starts to pick up, and the temperature drops further.

Again, the scrolls beep.

Quote :
"WARNING TO ALL STUDENTS: Unexpected storm activity has changed the situation. Please find shelter immediatel25062----- Tempera2QUR@ropping rapid25--1=a. LAR#@ GRIMM SEEN D(@(T ENGA2#%^EFGE333335000 0 000000 0000-"

Things appear to have taken a sharp turn for the worst.

A fact made clearer as the wind carries the puzzle piece Sync had cheerfully tossed up into the sky, and away from view. As if reinforcing this fact, their scrolls decrement their counter to zero.

((Sorry. I've been swamped by stuff, and hadn't noticed. My PM box is open, for future reference, if you need to poke me for a reminder.))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Hirsch looked down at his scroll and stared in shock. Their teammates had to withdraw?! Well, at least they had to find only two-

Another warning came, just as the weather began to pick up violently. They were advised to take shelter, and there was Grimm activity. He looked up just as Sync tossed their one of two pieces into the air.

"NO!!" The deer Faunus leaped up immediately into the air and grabbed for the piece, following after it downhill, ignoring all else. "We've got the get the piece back!! We'll never pass if we don't!" Hirsch made a desperate attempt and took his huge rifle out, shooting it behind him at the ground and propelling himself forward.

He caught the puzzle piece into a bear hug and fell to the ground hard, winded. He had hit his head on impact with the stone, and laid there dazed. The piece was clutched tightly to his chest, and if Sync tried to take it, it would be hard. Hirsch didn't want to fail. He didn't want to be considered a failure the rest of his life by his family...
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:37 pm

"Ohhh that's where they are.." Sync said. Sync continued to read the scroll, "Ok, administrative reasons... Storm.." He tossed the puzzle piece in the air. "Shelter..mhmm.. Large... Grimm??" Sync's voice rose at the last word. Then Sync stared at his empty palm, followed by a loud "No!", he jumped up in surprise to see Hirsch make a heroic effort to prevent the piece from getting lost.

"Oops, my bad." Sync nervously laughed. "Uh.. Are you ok dude?" Sync rushed up to Hirsch's aid, ready to activate his aura in case necessary. "I think what's more important than passing is surviving," he added.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Hirsch groaned slightly as he sat up. He rubbed his head slightly. He felt very dizzy. He struggled up to his feet. Hirsch wobbled and stumbled. He still clutched the piece in his arms. "Don't do that again." he said dizzily. "I won't do that again if you toss it into the air one more time."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:00 am

Sync blushed sheepishly, "Whoops, sorry about that." He nervously attempted to scratch the back of his head only to remember he's wearing a motorcycle helmet, then awkwardly puts his hands at his sides. "So uh, I understand how much you want to pass, I probably want to as much as you do.." He glanced at the scroll, "but it's best we find shelter and find out what's all the commotion, I don't want to get into any trouble with any Grimm." Sync choked on the word 'Grimm'. He gulped and smiled through the tinted glass on his helmet.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:01 am

Hirsch sighed and nodded. "You're right. We need to focus on surviving first..." he agreed. He sat up slowly, cringing slightly. His head was pounding from the pain. "Oh..." he said, holding his head.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:16 am

Sync perked up and immediately started glowing green, "Are you ok?" he asked. "Are you hurt?" Sync knelt down in front of Hirsch and started to take at look at where Hirsch was gripping his head.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:29 am

Hirsch groaned. "I hit my head pretty hard when I fell down. I think I hit stone." he said, cringing as he sat up more. They needed to move to shelter. "Don't treat me until we are not in the open. I don't want you to have your Aura drained if we have to fight."
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:34 am

Sync silently cursed at Hirsch's last word. "Oh, well alright we should get to safety, and fast." Sync offered a hand to help Hirsch up. "Guess this won't be a cakewalk then," he joked. "Got any ideas for shelter?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:38 am

Hirsch moaned as he was brought up to his feet. He screwed his eyes shut in pain. "I don't even know where to begin. I would suggest one of the trenches, but we don't know what's there... We could make a snow cave. That would be warm enough, and we would be camouflaged." he added.
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:01 am

Sync worried as Hirsch got up. "Oh, ok leave it to me." Sync frantically started to dig at the snow beside him with his hands. "Just.. a moment..." A small pile of snow formed on his right as he dug out a foot deep, 2 feet wide hole. "There. All good right?" Sync stood inside the "hole." It went up to his shins. He smiled at Hirsch.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:04 am

Hirsch got back down on his knees, as his head was dizzy. "That should be deep enough. We'll have to pack the snow over to shield us from the wind, then we can make it a little bigger if we need to." he said.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:07 am

(Hello? Paramoar?)
Back to top Go down
paramoar

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 am

(( sorry! studying for finals ))

Sync hopped out of the hole and started to work on a snow mound. "How long do you think we'll have to wait it out?" He asked. Sync's fingers started to rush red, as his blood desperately tried to warm himself. "Oh my," he muttered, then glowing green he continued to build up the snow pile. After a few moments, Sync turned to Hirsch and interrupted him before he could finish answering Sync's recent question. "Any idea for heat? My aura doesn't do anything about this weather. Being cold isnt really a wound," he awkwardly laughs, rubbing his hands together for warmth.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:11 am

((Finals already???))

Hirsch stood on his knees and helped pat the snow from the inside so that it would be firm. "The snow should be able to insulate our heat, and keep us warm." he said calmly, his head still swimming from his recent injury to his head. He patted it firmly in place. "It should be fine if we don't make it too big. Then we'll be warm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock   TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM 6 - Windswept Rock
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next