RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

Vox

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Empty
PostSubject: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:08 pm

As the members of Team 1 land, hard, scattered about the snow-covered slopes of Mount Donner, they find their falls cushioned by the soft snow that blankets this region of the peak.

This would be a wonderful place to ski, if one were here for skiing. For fighting, however, the deep, powdery ice may get in the way, or hide any number of problems...
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:48 am

Landing in the snow, Argent readjusts his hood that had flown back during the flight. Looking around him, he silently thanks his past self for dressing warmly, a jacket with one of those furry hoods, snow pants over under his metal boots, and even long snow gloves and boots under Agni and Hima.

Agni's gonna be useful here, Argent thought to himself as he hugged his jacket tighter and crouched down, shoving his hands into his armpits. Agni, releasing air with it's lowest possible thrust, warmed his legs and melted the snow in a few inches radius around him as Argent let the warmth flow through him, growing more accustomed to the frigid air.

Getting up to full height, he turns around in a circle, looking for his supposed team mates and anything that could point him in the right direction, at the end of this initiation, and out of the cold.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More explanation.)
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:36 am

Now knee deep in snow after his landing, Puniceus looked around and noticed a tree only a few meters away he could use to pull himself out. He used his aura wires to latch on to a branch of the tree and yank himself out. Dressed in his usual clothing Puniceus was chilled to the bone. 'I knew I should have packed for colder weather' he thought to himself. He looked around but couldn't notice anything special. Looking around for any of his teammates he knew it would be best if he found a vantage point first.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:00 am

Cold. Cold cold cold cold cold

Why it have to be deep snow?

The moment Thana landed, she knows perfectly that it means trouble for her. It will be hard to move around in the snow. And speed is her most strongest aspect. And moreover, she forgot to bring her inhaler!

She hugged her self while starting to tuck out her jacket sleeves. She just realized that no one is around. Which means another trouble, since she have to find her teammates before she freeze to death (okay maybe she exaggerate things a little bit)

Thana managed to calm her self and start to trace back things. She remember that one or two of her teammates is launched first, so they should have landed somewhere not far from her own location.
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:05 am

Virgil lands lightly on the ground in a clearing, cushioned by the layer of snow. He's glad that he dressed appropriately, donning a sweater and jacket as well as a scarf around his neck, although his hands may be an issue later. He puts them in his jeans pocket, not too far from the Mindreavers he keeps holstered on either side of his legs. He looks around, scouting the area, and notices that he landed off course, possibly carried a little further by the wind.

Man... Really?

Deciding that there's nothing else he can do and not knowing what possible dangers lie ahead, he has nothing to do but move on and try to somehow rendezvous with his team mates.

I can do this.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:17 am

Argent sees little. Snow covered slopes. trees dotting the area, but not a person in sight. Looking up the hill though he spots two figures, a girl in the snow and a guy flying towards a tree.

That leaves one of us.

Powering up Agni slightly, he trudges up the hill, melting snow making it easier to climb, the icy cold not even reaching his legs. At this slope, an avalanche isn't too likely to be possible but what does Argent know?

"That only happens in movies, right?" Argent muttered to himself, steam forming from his mouth as he yelled at the girl. "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:19 am

"Hey!"

Puniceus looked around, trying to find the source of the shout. 'Was that aimed at me, or is there some-one else near me?' he thought, still looking around puzzled. After figuring out which direction the sound had come from he started trudging through the snow to find out the cause of his recent thoughts. After a brief few seconds he come across a small ledge and noticed someone trying to climb up, with the ice melting at his feet to make it easier for him to climb up. The person had Puniceus thought was a robotic leg and arm.

"Hey down there, i suppose you're my teammate? need a hand up, buddy?" Puniceus said with a hint of excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:19 am

Milfich kept walking aimlessly, looking for a teammates or any sign of them when she noticed something. The snow. they melt. And the air is getting warmer too

Hey!!

Thana quickly turned, to feet a… portable heating machine. That boy is emitting heat, apparently. There is a trail of melted ice behind him

"… Heat?" Thana whispered. "Heat! Thank goodness!"

"Heyyyy!" She called back, waving her hand
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:25 am

Well at least we can hear each other.

Walking up to the apparently freezing girl, Argent smiles. The name's Argent. Not heat. Nice to meet you too." He said with a grin. "Looks like we're not alone too." Argent added, pointing to the figure in the tree.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:37 am

"Great! We only need another one." Than a replies, as she stand closer to Argent for heat. She started to feel better. "It's Thana. Nice to meet you too and sorry for calling you Heat- It's okay if i just call you Heat? Since you emit heat…"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:45 am

Raising an eyebrow, it takes Argent a moment to process.

"Right! Right! Sorry bout that. C'mere." Argent said as he mentally smacked himself. Stepping closer to Thana, and putting an arm around her shoulder, Argent slowly gives Agni more power, the warmth spreading to a foot or two around them.

Slowly, the snow began to soften, though Argent was careful not to let too much melt. As much as I want the heat, can't risk taking down all this snow, Argent thought to himself as he watched a clump of snow break into smaller pieces and lowered Agni's setting, the ring of warmth getting down to just big enough for the two of them to fit.

"That better?" He said to Thana.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:51 am

Watching the person he had shouted out to, Puniceus saw that he walked over to another person. 'Another guy?' Puniceus thought to himself squinting his eyes to try and make out any details.
"Heyy!" The person shouted back to the other guy. 'Oh. That doesn't sound like a guy. A girl with short hair then?' Puniceus questioned when he noticed one point to him.
"Better give my best smile." Puniceus said.

Puniceus Leaped off the tree and rolled when he hit the ground. Walking over to his two new teammates, when he got there he said, excitedly:
"Hey there, i guess you guys are my teammates? my name is Puniceus Stryker. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:01 am

"That's better. Thanks, Heat" Thana smiled. "Be careful though, we don't want to create a snow avalanche."

Thana then take a look on her third team mate. Human. Good. Now Thana had just to hope that her last team mate is not a Faunus. "Hi! I'm Thana Steel!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:49 am

(OOC: Spoon, you might wanna put your character in your signature.)

"Lets stick to Argent, kay Princess?" Argent replied at the nickname, his right eye twitching, hugging Thana closer, jostling her a bit. "Welcome to the team Puniceus. I'm Argent. I'd shake your hand but," Argent said as he lifted his free arm, Hima's metal surface looking fairly cold, I don't think you'd want to."

As he looked around, Argent saw no sign of their fourth member. Other than the path he had made, and what he assumed were Thana and Puniceus' landing points, the entire place looked undisturbed. Might have gotten off the airship too late or blown by the wind. Who knows where he could be.

"So, we're three down and one to go." Argent said, looking at Thana and Puniceus. "What say we get going and look for our fourth member?"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 am

"Princess? Let's stopped calling each other with this silly nickname then." Thana laughed a little. She don't know what is this… warming feeling she felt... She never felt such true happy feeling like this before. "He is the last one to launch, correct? Then he can't be far. He might have already walking toward us right now"
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:48 am

Virgil continued walking through the forest, occasionally stopping to check for any sign of anyone else, and making sure he wasn't being tracked himself. He thought he heard a few mild "hey!"s in the direction he was headed, and decided that he had nothing to lose by trying to communicate with the possibly non-existent owners of the voices.

"Hellooo!", he called out into the forest, hands on the hilts of his Mindreavers just in case the reply wasn't a favorable one.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:07 pm

"Nah. Think I'll keep calling you that. Nice ring to it." Argent said, a smug smile on his lips. "And yeah, he was the last one. Don't know what could've set him off cou-"

Argent was about to reply when he was cut off by a voice to their left, his head snapping towards the treeline where the voice came from. "I think that might be him." He added, his eyes narrowing as he scanned the trees.

"This way!" Argent yelled back.

Hey hey, the gang's all here.
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"Nah. Think I'll keep calling you that. Nice ring to it." Argent said, a smug smile on his lips. "And yeah, he was the last one. Don't know what could've set him off cou-"

Argent paused mid-sentence and spun his head around to his left. 'He must have heard something, It's good to know i'm going deaf' Puniceus thought, turning his own head to face the direction Argent was. Puniceus decided to shout out to their possible teammate as well.

"This way! Over Here!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. 'Hope he heard me.'
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:46 pm

"This way! Over here!"

Virgil heard the voices again, much louder this time. Were the voices coming from his teammates, or from somebody else? If he got attacked before he even met up with his team, he'd be the laughing stock of the class.

Not that he cared.

Virgil made a beeline through the trees towards the reply. A few feet from where he assumes the voices came from, he decides to not take any chances and draws his Mindreavers, making his way up the closest tree to examine what was ahead of him before revealing himself.
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:40 am

"Whatever, Heat." Thana replies. She kind of dislike that "Princess" nickname actually.

Thana watches as her teammates start calling toward that shadow, moving closer towards where they stand in a slow pace. Seems like that guy did not trust them. Faunus? Thana sighed and then yelled, "Hey! Come on! We're OK, we don't bite!… Well, that's for me for sure."
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:42 am

Virgil sees a group of 3 in a small clearing. One of them seemed to be some sort of walking heater, since the snow melted around him. He decides to go down to meet them, partly because he wanted to see if they were his teammates and mostly because of the heat. His hands were freezing.

He leaps out of the tree and lands lightly in the snow, facing the group in front of him.

"Uh.. Hi."
Back to top Go down
Spoodnick

Spoodnick

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:29 am

Puniceus saw his could-be teammate leaping out of a tree and landing softly near them.
"Uh.. Hi." The person said. 'Well, that was...kind of bland and uninteresting.' Puniceus thought, 'at least I have a rather interesting team to commandeer. Even if I don't make it as team leader I've got to find a way to control these guys...'

"Hey, welcome to team..." Puniceus stopped for a second. "Team something?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:04 am

Argent watched as their final teammate landed deftly in front of them, getting up with a small "Hi." Not exactly the most powerful first impression, but whatever, Argent thought to himself as he scanned the newcomer. He looked quick, and those hook swords looked sharp, probably more than just normal swords too. Mentally smacking himself for not looking at what they had to offer, Argent quickly scans their weapons. A quick fighter, a ninja..., a swordsman...er woman, and a brawler. Looks like we're lacking in the range division, he mused to himself, almost instinctively thinking of how to take each of them down. He new they weren't a threat, but old habits.

"Let's stick to Team 1 for now." Argent said, "We've got more important things to think about. So far, nothing's happened but who knows when our luck's gonna go downhill." He added, not noticing the oddly fitting choice of words.

"For now, names'll do fine. Speaking of which, Argent, Thana, and Puniceus." Argent said, nodding a head at each of their members. "What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
mgzmgzmgz

mgzmgzmgz

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:53 am

"Team 1, eh? Not much of a ring to it, but I guess that's not important. Name's Virgil," he says, nodding to the people in front of him.

Virgil looks around at his teammates, taking in every detail and trying to see what kind of fighting styles they'd have to offer. He notices the heat-emitting dude wearing gloves and boots (possibly a brawler, since there're no other apparent weapons on him), a sword wielder (no surprise there), and a shuriken-wielder (well that's... pretty cool).

"So it looks like we're stuck together 'til we find those puzzle pieces. Any sign of the summit so far?"
Back to top Go down
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:53 am

"Hello, Virgil. I'm Thana." For the first time ever since she arrived in Beacon, Thana did not fake her politeness. Why should she? All of her team mates are humans!

"The summit? Well, if we keep standing here we will never arrive there. Let's get moving?" Thana suggested. She noticed that most, no, not most- All of them are close ranged fighter (unless someone is suddenly capable of firing some fire ball or something). In her mind, Thana have already started making battle formations and doing a 'simulation' inside her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes   TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM 1 - Snowy Slopes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next