RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Rolling her eyes at Abby's response, Noveria cant help but shake her head. "Even a handful of Faunus that would act in such a way is a number that pales in comparison to the number of humans that do. But clearly your point stands, since a large number of humans paint us Faunus as trash or animals. If they can do it based on the actions of a small percentage, surely I can do it based on the actions of a much larger portion of the population. It's only fair after all."

With her attention purely focused on Abby for the moment, she doesn't notice the change in Minty, and only slightly registers Fantasia's words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Minty just barely registered anything, looking up at Fantasia's face that seemed so... familiar. The cowgirl lifted herself closer to inspect her friend, then a bit closer, the lips just mere millimeters from each other before her hold loosened. Minty dropped back onto Fantasia's lap before blinking lazily and attempting to kiss her once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Abby still looked confused, and more than a little lost. These kind of conversations were not even remotely in her wheelhouse. "Sure.. but if you hate them so much, and you think such a huge number of 'em do hateful stuff like that, why would you want to be hateful too? If it was me I'd make an effort to be nicer just to be different from them." Abby shrugged, scooping another piece of chicken into her hand and popping it in her mouth. Maybe she was way off base here, since she'd never really had to deal with, or even really think about this kind of thing growing up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Not shirking away from the kiss due to the nature of how Minty speaks, the alcohol on her breath makes her somewhat concerned, that only coupled by the mainly silent nature of the kiss and the taste. Cheeks lighting up red, she breaks the kiss and looks at the girl on her lap, her hands holding onto her back, she smiles rather awkwardly at her, "You suure you are feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Shaking her head at Abby's question yet again, Noveria grabs a piece of her own raw meat, chewing and swallowing it before replying. "Why try to be nice when it gets me nothing in return? How would it have prevented me from being locked in a cage for a week? Because it didn't. I rather nicely declined the bastard's offer and attempted to walk away, before getting bashed on the skull with something, probably a heavy book. What could I have done differently? Accepted his offer... then what? Probably the same thing. So no, I won't be nice. Being aggressive gets results, makes changes. Being nice may make me more friends, but at the end of the day... I'd rather be alone and who I was born to be, than surrounded with friends and pretending to be someone I'm not."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Minty looked at Fantasia, nodding weakly but licking her lips at the same time. She heaved herself up to the girl's face once again and threw her arms around her, resting her forehead against Fantasia's and kissing her deeply.

"Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~"

The emotional channel flicked open, sending a wave of very warm feelings to Fantasia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:44 pm

The blushing extending down to the rest of her body, she flushes as her brain freezes. Unable to compute a reply to the sudden tactical strike of feels coupled with the calling of her name, she just stays there, frozen like ice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:46 pm

"I guess. I'd rather be nice, 'cause then when I'm angry people know I mean business," Abby responded, giving her salad a final glance. Well, it had been a nice thought. "Anyway! I'm gonna get going. I'll see you guys back at the dorm! It was nice meeting you, too, Minty," she said, pushing her chair back from the table, hopping up to her feet, and heading for the door. "Oh," she said, pausing at the door to look at Minty. "Um, just open up a tab or something under my name and I'll swing in tomorrow or something to give you guys my account information so you can just charge me for whatever I get here!" With that, she waved and ducked out the door to go get a burger or something else she could properly eat.
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:02 pm

As she finally spots Fantasia and Minty's antics, Noveria frowns. That was SO not why she was here, and she was nearly done with her food. So she grabbed the last few pieces of raw meat for the road, standing up in the process. "I think I'm going to go as well... I do have a few other things to do in the city. Thanks for the treat Fantasia... and enjoy yours..."

Placing one of the final pieces in her mouth, she makes her way out of the door shortly after Abby, though she didn't actually spot the other girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Now somewhat more affected by outside stimulus, she released her deep kiss on Fantasia and turned to Abby and Noveria, trying to approach them before they left to get them to stay a bit longer but failing, dropping to the ground with a thump instead before attempting to crawl after them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Suddenly placing the smell from what she later found out as her fathers whisky cabinet, Fantasia facepalms the show, waving the pair off with the other hand, "Sure, sure. Catch you two later, i'll eat this by myself, as usual, heh." Then moving to pick up Minty with a small groan, she moves her back to the seats, laying down the drunk Faunus and placing her head on Fantasia's lap, "You. Have been drinking, did they scare you that much?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Not really taking in the question as she was drunk, Minty pulled Fantasia down onto the seats and spread herself on top of her, leaning chest-to-chest and face-to-face as she rested her forehead on Fantasia's once again but found herself unable to kiss her.

"Oh god damn it." the redhead only just took a proper look at Minty's action, noting that they seemed to be moving a bit beyond kisstalking. She quickly approached the table and looked at the contents, then at Minty, then closer at the glass from which Minty was drinking, giving it a sniff. Great, that idiot gave her alcohol. she thought, looking at Argent and shaking her head before leaning close to Fantasia, "Hey, if you're gonna be taking care of drunk Minty, maybe go upstairs to her room with that, mmkay? These seats were just cleaned."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Nodding, her inner conflict of wanting to abort the whole scenario verse making sure she went to sleep without incident would lose for the former side. Still flushed, she gets up with Minty's hand in hers, "Y-Y-Y-Yeah, s-s-somewhere r-relaxing, n-no need to d-do anything like t-that! Nope! N-None at all." With that she starts leading the pair, suddenly realising what Noveria meant by 'treat', looking close to passing out from all her blood entering her capillaries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Minty leaned on Fantasia's shoulder, laying her head down on it and brushing her neck with her horns slightly. Having considerable difficulty with walking, Minty staggered and almost fell onto Fantasia before the redhead intervened, grabbing Minty and pulling her arm over her shoulders, "I guess you can't carry her alone." she smiled at Fantasia and gestured towards the door behind the counter, leading to the main kitchen and a staircase to the living quarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Smiling awkwardly back at the girl helping her, she places ninety nine percent of her attention on not falling and her friend, the other one percent being used to speak, "S-Sorry.. I didn't know how she had some alcohol, and I have no idea why she is suddenly having some anyway.." the flush having started to die down, she speaks to the drunken Minty, her voice trying to be calming, "Heey there, don't worry about anything, we can get you nice and ready to sleep this off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:30 pm

At the mention of sleeping, Minty would suddenly embrace Fantasia much tighter, digging her nose into her neck and nuzzling her slightly. The redhead sighed, "It was that idiot waiter, though I don't know if accidentally or on purpose. Best for him the security camera doesn't pick up on his motives." she said as she closed the door behind them and helps them up the stairs, "She seems pretty eager about sleeping, though I think she may be thinking of more than just sleeping... Either way, forgive her for her actions, I'm sure she'll think you'll hate her when she comes to terms with reality..." adding nothing more, she took careful steps to make sure Minty won't topple with the two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:34 pm

"I am sure it was just an accident, he seems nice. As for miss over here? I am sure I can forgive her, as long as its nothing like murdering someone." Smiling down at the nuzzling, she stays silent as well, deciding not to speak until they were in a place with less chance of falling and breaking necks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Opening the door to the room with the sign "♥ Minty ♥" on it, the three found themselves in a gallery of stuffed toys and pink things, because as one may expect, the shy girl is obviously childish. The redhead instantly took course for the large bed and helped in heaving Minty onto it while Minty looked at them, confused as to why they're letting go of her before turning to Fantasia, "I would understand if you didn't want to stay with her, though you're more than welcome to. In any case I can get Adell down to help her, I must get back to work." the girl nodded and swiftly left the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Looking down at Minty, Fantasia just strokes her forehead passively, looking down at the girl with a small smile, "Don't worry, I'll look after her until she sleeps this off, I have nothing else to do all day anyway, so spending it helping a friend will be a much better time than sitting around." Then going to lay down next to Minty, she turns onto her side to face her, "So.. It seems like you have gotten more toys since I was last in here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:09 pm

Minty just stared at Fantasia drowsily, moving in to slide right beside her and hug her tightly, her face still flushed as she smiled at Fanta, breathing passively onto her lips and closed her eyes, one hand rubbing the catgirl's back gently, like one would stroke a cat's. The other moved lower, right to Fantasia's tail as she started caressing it slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:59 pm

As the redheaded girl returns to the counter, she finds Argent, standing and repeatedly banging his head on the concrete wall.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid..." He mutters quite audibly, the rhythm of his head pounding and self directed insults in perfect sync. He had just cleaned up the table after Minty's sudden change of attitude, and upon hearing the words alcohol and idiot waiter, he had all the quicker ran to the table and took a deep sniff of Minty's glass.

After silently screaming around the shop, his head pulled back and mouth open wide, he gathered his thoughts, cleaned up table, and began his self imposed punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:19 am

Yelping despite the sudden wagging of her tail in enjoyment of Minty's actions, she quickly shifts away, going to get up and look around the wardrobes as she speaks, "W-Well. As you are going to sleep, you should probably change into your pyjamas, right? So you don't get the dress dirty, b-but! Keep your underwear on, nobody involved has a desire to show off them underneath, r-right?" Laughing awkwardly, she starts opening draws, trying to find the object of interest though her tail still would be dangerously close to the bed and by extension, Minty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:31 am

"Rule number 1, part-timer: Watch what you're serving and who you're serving. You might have to stay behind for a little talk with the manager." the girl said to him, not wavering as she observes his self imposed punishment, though she did add, "If you bust your head open, remember we have cameras so you ain't getting any money for work-related injuries."

Minty looked at Fantasia get up and, like earlier, frantically tried to follow, which resulted in little more than tumbling on the ground, though in Minty's defense she did reach Fantasia's leg, wrapping her arms around it and pressing it close to her chest, her face looking as if she was giggling when she looked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:45 am

"Got it." Argent replied sullenly, his head still bouncing off the wall. "Mind if I stay like this for a while, though? Least until Minette calms down and I can apologize?" He said, not making eye contact with the girl. Argent had already felt like he did enough, showing his face to Minty and Fantasia'd probably just make it worse. Still, he felt the need to at least apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:49 am

As her dress is looked up, Fantasia once more gets stunned. Breathing increased, she tries to ignore the person holding her foot, quickly finding her cow onesie and putting it on the bed. Kneeling down, she goes to separate her foot from her chest, her hands going to remove Minty's maid costume, "Let's get you changed back for sleeping, okay? You seem to need it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:58 am

Minty didn't respond affirmatively but didn't fight back either, instead tugging on Fantasia's clothes weakly as if she was trying to do the same to her, the face still plentifully red as she did so.

"She's going to sleep now. You'd best apologize to her friend though, if she chooses to leave Minty sleeping." the woman said before sighing, "Minty already has a hard time dealing with and trusting people... You may have made it impossible for her to get along with you even remotely."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 am

As she drops her into just her underwear, she suddenly realises what she has done, blushing all over again. Gulping heavily, she gets her pyjamas and starts putting Minty's legs in it one at a time, pulling them over and up her, "Arms." Despite that, she takes hold of her an arm at a time, and slots them through, "You are definitely what daddy says is a light weight from how you are acting, jeez."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]   

Back to top Go down

Finnigan Pizzas [OPEN][ONGOING]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next