RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]

Go down 
+6
Laris_Cole
Kellenredx
xariasfury55
Skylight
Wrecker
JL
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JL

JL

A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Empty
PostSubject: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:20 am

Riley stared at his scroll, eying the time. Sitting beside Carolynn within the stands, he felt a little bit nervous. He and the others had prepared well in the last week, even somehow making a deal with Avernus' industries little prodigal son. Still, the next moment was crucial. Either they made off with the prototype ship safely, or they get captured and put in jail for....well, forever. Well, that, or they die.

11:50......By now, the team setting the bombs should be done. Jett should also have been set with the virus upload that Lester had prepared.

Everything should be set. But.......

The audience was unpredictable. His best hope had been to scare them off and limit the casualties to 0, but this was Remnant. While the guards had been prepared for, somebody in the audience jumping out with a crazy semblance to stop the pirates from making off was something that he simply couldn't predict. Even worse, considering that the idiots who'd made the event for the showcase had decided to give away free tickets to both lucky winners from eating the latest honeybunchkins snack, as well as offered a set of VIP seats for a group of Beacon Academy students to watch..........

Following what the stories say? Not that great.

Still, all the pirates had to do was simple. Disable everything around, run on the ship when it's 'parked' close, and liftoff. Maybe shoot some stuff into the air to freak people out.

All the pirates had to do was simple......

So many confusing setbacks later, and I guess we should finally give this a push. Because some players of their Pirate Characters are inactive, and the original OOC thread was placed in the basket and thus could not be edited, I don't actually have the full list of pirates. At the same time, the anti-pirates have been completely disbanded, and unless another player steps up to 'inherit the reins' that Yuki-Chan has left, then the Pirate Hunters may not be in this plot after all. Don't fret the characters can still be part of it.

To those who are wondering who these pirates are, or what this is, well, the title is pretty self-explanatory. In this event the pirates finally steal a ship which they'll be using for the rest of their journey. The setting, Week 4 Sunday, is at an airfield south east of Vale, where even a sitting area/stands have been built just for the day. The pirates hijack have entered either by social status, infiltrating the military, or by hijacking an arriving convoy into the event.

Now, when I say open, I do mean that any character can be part of this, but keep in mind this is the first time such a ship has been shown, so security is pretty tight. Not everybody can be part of the audience - perhaps if you're super rich, or you're one of the few lucky people who ate the perfect snack/Beacon Academy students who got to participate. But those guys, you get to 'sign up'. Apart from social status getting you in, or being gifted the chance to watch, you're probably not going to be able to get in IC.

There are also the basic guards. If you wish to play them, you may ask as well.

Spots in the audience to participate:
1. Xarias
2. Dinte Darkspear
3. Bard

If you wish to be a part of the audience, whether to join the Pirates or to attempt to stop them, there's a list. If your character doesn't need the list to be able to get into an event of such stature, (For example, Maverick Avernus and Carolynn Vondrow) please make note of it in this thread as well.

To those who are wondering who these pirates are, well, the title is pretty self-explanatory. They're a bunch of pirates who'll sail the high seas and fly the high atmosphere to pillage ships, steal stuff, and experience life without the crappy oppressed lifestyle that the government seems to be ignoring. Humans, Faunus, all are welcome into the crew. If you have a character who wants to join in, PM me. There's no limitations on who we accept. Even if you're a guy who, in actuality, wnats to bring down the pirates by joining them that's fine as well!

Smile

Last edited by JL on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Last edited by Wrecker on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Rosa awaits further orders and simply opens up her scroll to check the time. She yawns out of pure boredom and flicks her fox ear.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:49 am

Not my style but a job is a job, be it hunting or stealing, anyways this could be fun.

Xarias was walking around the perimeter, double checking the positions of the guards nearest to the ship while trying to keep a low profile. The others were waiting for further orders while some seemed quite bored of the lack of action.

Might as well continue recon, green light could be lit any second now
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:14 am

(If by some miracle I manage to get my current character app in and approved in time I will be using him for the pirate side of things. If I dont Luan Doxpara for Pirates)
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:07 am

Maverick will be part of the guards, he still has to keep his standing as a good citizen.
Back to top Go down
Devi

Devi

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:01 am

Stefan joins the pirates and awaits further orders.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:02 am

Devi wrote:
Stefan joins the pirates and awaits further orders.
Somebody from where I live joins my group? I feel so honored! :3

Back to top Go down
C^2

C^2

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Bard, as a popular Musician, is sitting in the stands in a VIP section for reasons only his publicist knows.  He is not performing, not even there to speak, he is just there to watch.  Once you have seen airships as big as small mountains before, even if they are only depicted in ruins and tombs, you kind of get bored with these ceremonies.  

Good god this is boring, he thinks to himself I hope something worthy of song will actually happen soon...
Back to top Go down
Dinte A. Darkspear

Dinte A. Darkspear

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Dinte Darkspear, curious to see what this airship looks like. Decides to show up with no invitation whats so ever he waits a distance off till people start taking their seats he then uses his semblance to slow down time around him and uses his Darkspear to fly over the guards and lands hides in the crowd and sits down and as time resumes bends over a bit holding his stomach.
Dinte Darkspear has joined the crowd
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 pm

If you guys wish it, we can start now, and I'll go ahead and RP the few guards who aren't neutralized by teh awesome plan Smile Unless someone else wishes to join.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm ready whenever, I totally forgot about the pirates for a while, but it's time for a comeback! For morale purposes

Last edited by Skylight on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Arms up, boi! We about to sail off into the skies!
Back to top Go down
Devi

Devi

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Alright lets start then

Stefan quickly got in position as he looked around for his comrades. "They better get here in time." He says to himself as he gets out his hammer.
Back to top Go down
kazuma13

kazuma13

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:23 am

Kazuma is trying to break the 4th wall to say he'd join!
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 9:25 am

Okay, this plot even will begin IMMEDIATELY (Depending on whether or not I'm awake) after the recruitment thread of Icarus (SentientSnake's character) is done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]   A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ship and a Crew [Open Pirates Plot Event]
Page 1 of 1