RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]

Go down 
+6
ecksdeeeXD
Skylight
Cheshire Schrodinger
Kawazoe
AkaiOtaku
Dakir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:39 pm

"I'd have to take the call no matter what I'm doing..." Silence would befall the chap as he thought again; this time for a much shorter period than he had taken a minute before. "I'm...I'm fine with that. Now that I think about it, it wouldn't make much of a difference as things stand for me right now." As he said this, a sudden, slightly cold expression would be seen across his face. He straightened his posture, laying both hands of his upon the central handle of his weapons while they were jointed. "I don't need time to think about it. I'll gladly accept the terms you've laid down..."

As he said this, an idea popped into the lad's mind. He followed along with the mess of emotions he had been feeling within for the whole experience, a small, lighthearted smile taking the place of his scowl, and the fierceness he held within his eyes replaced by just the slightest spark of gentleness. "...On, uh...on one little condition," he said, hushing his voice before speaking. He leaned in and pushed himself closer to the back of his seat at the same time, gesturing to Cassius with his hand to do the same thing. This 'condition' that he was about to suggest was something he wanted to keep between the man and himself, and wanted to keep a little surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Cassius looked at the boy with curiosity, What the devil could he possibly want? He wondered. Normally you don't make demands of a government agency... He decided to entertain the boy's thought out of pure curiosity, I suppose the worst that could happen is I refuse him. He figured. He leaned only slightly towards the boy, making it clear that he wasn't all too fond of the idea. He saw the boy's face change from serious to suddenly having a warmth that he hadn't had the second before, And we'll have to work on his pokerface, He thought idly.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:06 pm

"I know that this may be a tad unfair to the other people apart of your little agency, but...cut Kurono some slack from time to time. Her type of personality may be normal around your facilities, but it's pretty odd for a girl her age to be this serious about any type of matter from someone else's perspective." Instead of fading completely, the smile he wore would grow the slightest bit as he pulled away again, bringing himself closer to the window once more. "I guess it's not much of a condition, actually. Just a small suggestion, and all. I'll still probably end up working with you regardless of whether or not you decide to do it," Haven said, giving a somewhat carefree shrug.

With those words the hybrid would adjust the position that his weapon was upon his lap, crossing his arms over his chest after he was satisfied with how it was. He then looked out of the window, his somewhat gleeful expression finally fading as he watched the scenery pass before his eyes once again, awaiting for the moment that the car would stop and he would be free to go.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Cassius sat back up straight, sighing, He has good intentions, but it seems he doesn't quite understand the situation fully. He thought, That will come...in time. He said, "We have all had to make sacrifices for our country, Haven. Kurono is no exception." He paused to rap on the back of the driver's seat, "And you will not be either." The car pulled over to the side of the road, the sidewalk of one of Vale's streets visible just outside. They had driven around mostly aimlessly, but the driver made sure to stay in the general vicinity of the Bazaar. It was a few blocks down the road, but Cassius figured the boy wouldn't be heading back there. "This is the end of your ride. We'll be in touch, and as usual, keep your mouth shut about this." He said, looking at the boy again, He does have potential, Kurono was correct in that regard.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:42 pm

"Aha...it was worth a shot, wasn't it?" Haven spoke in a much more quiet tone than before, nicked ears of his flickering. As he felt the vehicle come begin to come to a slow stop he grasped the handle, beginning to open the door while it was still moving. He broke the rule that he had constantly heard at amusement parks; the one of "keeping one's hands and feet in the car/vehicle while it's operating." By the time that the car would have come to a complete stop the ashen-haired teen would have already been out, and had shut the door behind him.

A second glance wouldn't be taken as Haven began walking down the sidewalk, away from the Bazaar as the driver remaining within the wheeled mechanism had seemingly guessed. He had secured his weapon back over his shoulder, grasping hold of the rim of his hood and folding it back over his head and animal ears as he began walking off and, as he had earlier that day, to Downtown Vale.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:06 am

The car pulled away from the sidewalk, passing by the boy as he walked away. Kurono simply looked out the window, her fist still clenched in her lap, "So," She said, her voice cold and quiet, "He gets to lead a normal life, while for the rest of us, the agency is our life?" She said, the smallest hint of anger in her voice.

Cassius scowled, "Like I said, the boy is a special case." He replied, "He wouldn't exactly give up his life voluntarily, now would he?" A moment of silence, "I don't like it any more than you do, but right now, we can't worry about those kinds of things."

"All I'm saying is that I don't think it's fair that-"

"Life isn't fair, Kurono." Cassius interrupted, "If you didn't want him to be recruited, then you shouldn't have contacted him. However now is not the time to be second-guessing ourselves. What's done is done, and we will see how things go. Who knows? He might fail the tests and get killed off anyway."

Kurono was silent, deciding that the man was right. They did need the manpower, however she couldn't help but feel envious of the boy's life. He had the best of both worlds, he could serve his country and still have friends and family. She was bitter, no doubt, but she had to endure it. She had recruited him, so she really couldn't complain.

Cassius took the girl's silence as contentment, so he fell silent for the moment. He thought over it, and he knew how she must feel. A boy her age being able to live his life while she was confined to a cage. He sympathized with her, but they were on the path that was chosen for them, and they would walk it regardless. "You were right about one thing." He finally said as they approached the safehouse, "He has a spark in him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]   Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Grand Bazaar [Open, Ongoing]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5