RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Hoshi went walked over to the serving line and decided to get herself something to eat as well as to drink. She got herself some hot chocolate and a stack of pancake's with maple syrup.once she had her food she went to go find Daisy. She saw her sitting at a table meant for only two. She put her bag down underneath her chair and her tray of food and drink on the table and sat down. "Are you not hungry then?" she sent telepathically while beginning to eat her pancakes. She didn't want to look crazy talking to herself so she adopted a telepathic approach to talking to Daisy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Daisy saw Hoshi had a full plate of pancakes and a hot chocolate, Daisy was thinking of getting some food but she didn't feel very hungry. Daisy then heard Hoshi's question and replied telepathically with. Nah, not really, I'm never very hungry. I would have had something more but I feel a little bit ill today. Daisy then smiled to show she was fine, she felt a little sick but it was nothing to worry about. Daisy then took a sip from her coffee and looked back at Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Top observed the way in which Daisy and Hoshi moved as they were near each other.

"Are you two talking in a way we cant hear? I know Daisy cant speak using her mouth. Can she speak in another way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:12 pm

Hoshi was concerned at Daisy's illness "are you sure you be ok, is there anything I can get you that'll make you feel better" she sent telepathically, showing her concern for her and acting caring. Then taking another bite of a pancake and then a sip of hot chocolate as not to draw suspicion, although two people just sitting at a table saying nothing to each other is slightly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Dusk hopped down from the tree he was in, bored of waiting. "Okay seriously, how the hell are you guys talking. I've been paying close attention to anything going on and not once have either of you made any symbol that deaf people use, yet," he emphasized the yet, "You seem to be having a conversation seeing how both your expressions are changing. So the only logical explanation would be... that..." realization hit him like a blow to the face, and he visibly paled. "Oh crap baskets, one of you has the semblance to communicate via thoughts. And since you were using signs to begin with." he said while pointing to Daisy, "That must mean that you," he now pointed at Hoshi, "Must be able to communicate via thoughts. If you can communicate with thoughts, hmmm, should I start running then..." Dusk stood there, pondering what he last said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Hoshi smiled a little at Dusk's reaction, she said normally "It's telepathy, we place thought in each others head's" ignoring his comment about starting to run "We can read the thought's of someone else, but the other person has to concentrate on the person you want to see the thought". She was still nervous about talking to Dusk and spoke with a hint of being nervous in her voice.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Top looked in surprise at Dusks assumption

"how did you...But she can?...Ouch, I think I just got a cramp in my brain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:32 pm

To Top he said, "Sorry if my logic hurt your brain." Turning back to Hoshi, he said "Ahhh, so I don't need to run, that's good. Can I just ask why are you nervous about me?" Dusk asked, detecting the nervousness in her voice. "I'm not that intimidating anymore I thought." Dusk hid the fact he was hurt very well. He was thinking though, 'Why are people always scared of me, seriously! I have done nothing to her or anyone she knows, most likely anyway.'

Last edited by Qopster on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

Location : Rumour has it Isabelle practices with her weapon every night before going to sleep. Her teammates sometimes give her assistance.

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Daisy saw Hoshi's nervousness and began to worry that she might have to run, all they wanted to do was sit and have a normal chat but they were being crowded with people asking questions. Daisy tried to block out the others, she couldn't reply to them anyway, Daisy sent Hoshi the message: Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry about me, I don't feel that ill, just a small stomach bug. Telepathically with a reassuring smile, to show she truly was ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Hoshi was getting more nervous, she didn't like talking to people she didn't know well, Daisy was different though but talking with Dusk and Top were making her more nervous. She wasn't very tall and felt intimidated by most people. She thought she was going to have some kind of panic attack. She dropped the fork she had been eating with abruptly being sending "I need to get away from them" telepathically to Daisy and running towards where she had run before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Dusk let out a long sigh, then stabbed a nearby tree with Death, making it shrivel a bit as the crystal absorbed some energy. "Not even with them anymore, yet people are scared of me. Is that a curse or a gift? All I have to do is exist and people run the other way." He took out Fire and lit the tree on fire. "I've only been here a few days and I'm already sick of this place!" he screamed out his last sentence, then he was devoid of anger. He turned to Daisy, nothing but sorrow in his eyes, "Please tell her I was sorry, I never did mean to scare her." He then walked away with his head low, just wanting to get away from everyone. He went into the nearest tree but before he left he said to the others on his team, "Don't follow me, I won't be as patient this time as I was last time with you Top. This is a warning, not a threat." He then shadow traveled far enough that they couldn't hear his sobs, but close enough that he could come back without getting tired by shadow travel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:14 pm

"Ok I am really getting tired of that. can we go 5 minutes without drama tearing our team appart?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

Location : Rumour has it Isabelle practices with her weapon every night before going to sleep. Her teammates sometimes give her assistance.

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Daisy noticed Hoshi becoming more and more nervous, when she sent her message and ran Daisy felt really sad, she knew this would happen, she sat at the table and closed her eyes. Daisy held that expression for a few moments before opening her eyes again, this time they were not sad, they were angry. She stood up, knocking the chair over, she stalked towards Dusk, intent on getting revenge on those who scared Hoshi, when Dusk ran off Daisy then turned to Top and with an evil grin swung a fist at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:23 pm

Dusk returned quickly after leaving, getting his emotions in line. He came in time to see Daisy attempt to hit Top in the back of the head, so he did the only logical option, he blocked the blow by jumping in the way of the swing, getting himself hit in the head. "If you are angry at anybody, be angry at me for scaring her away, not Top."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Theta ran towards the three that were now almost fighting. She pulled out her weapon and stood in the middle of the argument "WHATS GOING ON" she yelled. She had seen everything up to when Daisy got off her chair then she had been distracted by trying to see where the new girl had got to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Daisy watched as Dusk blocked the hit with his head, Daisy heard what Dusk said and unfortunately Daisy agreed with him, she viewed Dusk as the main cause for scaring Hoshi, she really didn't blame Top that much, she just wanted to get revenge on someone. She then brought her boot down, trying to stomp on Dusk's head but stopped her foot mid attack as she heard Theta shout and stood looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Dusk smiled at Theta. "Don't worry Theta its fine," he tried to calm her down. "I don't mind if Daisy gets revenge for me making Hoshi run. Really its fine, so if you would please put down your weapon, I can get this done quicker. I won't die from this. At least I don't think Daisy would kill me... I hope she won't. Anyway, can we get this going already?" He stepped around Theta. "Just don't interfere unless I am about to die." He stepped around Theta, and stood next to Daisy. "You can attack me, just no use of weapons ,no killing me, and no shots to my privates." He stood with his arms out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Daisy wanted to get to Dusk but Theta was in the way and Daisy couldn't hurt Theta, no matter what she tried, something wouldn't let her. Daisy just got really frustrated, she needed to do something but she couldn't. Like with her speech. Daisy wanted to go over to Hoshi but she thought that she might scare her even more so she walked back over to her chair, picked it up, sat down and silently cried at the table. She just wanted to be friends with Hoshi but everytime she tried someone else stopped it. Daisy kept crying but a malicious smile grew on her face, hidden by her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Theta wasn't about to watch her friends fight each other to the death "look, you two are not fighting to the death if your not going to come with me quietly I'm going to have to return the favour from the gym" She didn't like the idea of having to knock out Dusk or Daisy, but if the fight did get to the point where they were getting too angry or looked like they were about to kill each other she knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 6:54 pm

"I don't want to fight, I was going to let her release her anger off on me, because I made her mad, it only seems fair," he tried to reassure Theta. Dusk looked at Daisy in confusion. "Um Daisy? I thought you wanted to beat the living hell out of me, so why did you go away? I'm offering you the chance to do so, it only seems fair in my opinion." Dusk let out a long sigh. "Why can't things be simple like they once were. Much easier to do illegal stuff that this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Daisy stood up, wiping her tears and the malicious smile from her face, she walked towards Hoshi in the woods, as she passed Theta she swung a kick at Dusk's crotch and continued on her path towards Hoshi, the grin coming back to her face. When she got to the woods she saw Hoshi sitting in the same place she had ran off to before. Daisy sat back down next to her and rested her head on Hoshi's shoulder, looking at the sky through the gaps in the trees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Dusk gasped in pain and managed to get out, "Common really?" before he collapsed to the ground in pain in the fetal position. The last thought he had before he passed out from pain was, 'Screw paying her back with kindness, she just made an enemy by breaking a rule I had set.' He then passed out for about five minuets, before waking up again. He stayed in the fetal position for another 5 minuets, then finally got up. "I will get revenge, and it won't be pretty," he said, Fire lighting itself on fire and Death emitting a black glow. Neither did any damage to his clothes, they just reflected his emotions. He then shadow traveled behind Daisy and Hoshi, and whispered to Daisy, before shadow traveling away, "I said I would let you have revenge, but that there were rules. Next time you should abide by them, and maybe we wouldn't be in this situation."

Last edited by Qopster on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:22 pm

"So...why was I the one that almost got punched? I literally didn't do anything. In fact neither did Dusk. He was just trying to be friendly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Hoshi didn't see Daisy come and sit down next to her but felt her place her head on Hoshi's shoulder. "what happened i heard a lot of shouting" she said, concerned as to what had happened. She had got herself under control again after her near panic attack although she was more concerned with Daisy than with herself, she cared for Daisy more than anyone else, she cared more for Daisy than herself. She wasn't about to let somebody she hadn't even properly talked to yet ruin this. She hugged Daisy just as Dusk shadow travelled behind them, she didn't hear what he had to say but silently assumed it had something to do with the shouting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Dusk walked by Top, his back surrounded by a mix of fire and darkness. "I will never understand normal humans or other Faunuses." he said his eyes a mixture of hatred and sadness. "Why I even tried to trust a human I will never know." He now called out to Daisy, "The White Fang was filled with better people than you! At least they had a form of respect unlike a low-life such as yourself! They wouldn't even pull a cheap shot like that and I would know cause I was part of them and I would never do such a thing!!" He said more quietly to Top and Theta, "The only humans I will ever trust are you, Top, and Wolffe, the rest may all burn in hell." He then left the area, deciding to just get away from them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:09 pm

Daisy listened to Dusk's threat, much like before Daisy was unmoved by it, she just sat, the malicious smile spreading back across her face. Daisy thought to herself: Well, maybe you should've made them more clear. Silently laughing a bit. She then heard Hoshi's question and replies by showing her fist to Hoshi, stained from blood when she hit Dusk in the face. Daisy didn't hug Hoshi back, but instead just sat, hugging her knees close to her chest and looking at her hand.

Daisy then heard Dusk's insult from afar, she then stood up, loaded HE rounds into a 12 round magazine, un-holstered Spartan, changed its form from knuckle duster to pistol, loaded the magazine and fired all twelve rounds over Dusk's head, hearing them explode in the distance. She then grinned evilly to herself before sitting back down next to Hoshi and hugging her tight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 pm

"Oh? So we are going to play that game are we?" Dusk stopped moving and spun around with his swords in his hands. He switched them to gun mode, and fired 24 rounds of his ammo into the tree they were sitting under, completely destroying it, laughing like a psycho he turned around agian, continuing on his way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next