RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 11:50 am

Hoshi listened to what Daisy had to say about hair and eyes and replied while stroking her face "Your face is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, more beautiful than the moon and stars". She took in what she had to say about her ear's and tail. "I've hidden them all my life, but for you" She messed about with her hair until her ear's were showing fully, she then let her tail hang down out of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Daisy blushed at the compliment and kissed Hoshi in reply. Daisy then heard and saw what Hoshi did next and replied telepathically with. Ok, you're sure you are comfortable with this? I don't want you to be uncomfortable. Daisy then gave a reassuring smile and without waiting for an answer took hold of Hoshi's hand and sent telepathically. C'mon, the cafeteria is just this way. Daisy then led Hoshi out of the forest and onto the school grounds, Daisy then brushed herself off, getting rid of the debris from the forest, she stood waiting for Hoshi to do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:24 pm

"I'm comfortable with it, I've just never had any reason to show people the real me" she said in reply to Daisy's question. Hoshi allowed herself to be led along by Daisy towards the school grounds. When Daisy started to brush herself off Hoshi started to brush herself off trying to get as much of the twig's and leaves off of her clothing, she then began to comb the twigs out of her hair. once she had finished getting the twigs off of her clothing and out of her hair she began to help out with Daisy "let me help you" she said, picking twigs out of her hair and then combing the rest of the leaves and twigs that she couldn't pick out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Dusk walked out of the forest and saw Wolffe and Daisy were both in front of the school. "Hey Wolffe." Dusk said with a short wave towards him. He saw Daisy and a new girl that was a Faunus together and he said to Daisy. "Thanks for the card, I need to repay you somehow, I don't forget kindness when it is given, and sorry about how I was on the roof, I am... difficult often." He turned to the new person, "May I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

Location : Rumour has it Isabelle practices with her weapon every night before going to sleep. Her teammates sometimes give her assistance.

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Daisy felt happy and smiled that Hoshi was comfortable with showing her faunus heritage, Daisy accepted the help from Hoshi, she was reminded of how caring Hoshi is. After Hoshi had brushed Daisy off completely Daisy looked at Hoshi and brushed her hair away from her face before leaning in and kissing her. After pulling away from Hoshi Daisy smiled as she noticed one twig still left in Hoshi's hair, she pulled it out for her hair, giving a quick kiss. Daisy then took hold of Hoshi's hand and began to lead her towards the cafeteria again before being stopped by Dusk. Daisy heard what Dusk said and felt happy. Maybe Dusk isn't as bad as I thought he was. Daisy thought to herself. Daisy then watched as Dusk introduced himself to Hoshi, Daisy was happy at first that Hoshi was making new friends but remembered what happened on the roof and started to get worried that Dusk might scare Hoshi away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Dusk saw the expression on Daisy's face change and her body tense up. "Don't worry, I shouldn't flip like I did on the roof. That was... when I wasn't very happy... And since neither of you should know anything about me, you can't do anything that could possibly make me mad." he smiled at the end of his sentence. "Anyway stranger, I'm Dusk. You are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Hearing Dusks voice, top awakens and falls out of the tree, landing somewhere nearby them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Dusk hears somebody fall from a tree. He looks over to where the noise was and sees Top on the ground. "Hey Top! Where you in that tree?" Dusk asked, pointing to the tree above where Top was. "Why didn't you do to the team's room?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:30 pm

"I was up all night looking for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:33 pm

"Um dude, I went to bed..." Dusk said scratching behind his cat ears looking flustered. "Didn't think you would go to such extreme measures to find me. Sorry that I made you look all night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Hoshi allowed herself once again to be lead by Daisy towards the cafeteria until they were stopped by Dusk. She hid behind daisy and sent "do you know this person?" telepathically, slightly nervous at the concept of meeting another, though she still spoke "Hoshi" she said quickly and quietly. She was nervous but stayed with Daisy not moving from behind her, her hands on her left shoulder, her head half hidden behind Daisy.

Theta sat in a tree watching the event's unfold she noticed Daisy and a new girl, and Dusk and Top. she wondered where Top had been all this time and used her advanced faunus hearing to listen into the conversation they were having
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 1:44 pm

"Ahh, so you are shy with new people aren't you Hoshi?" Dusk asked, reading her body language. "If you wish me to leave just say so Hoshi, I don't want to frighten anybody anymore." he said raising his hands and flattening his cat ears. "Terribly sorry if I made you feel unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

Location : Rumour has it Isabelle practices with her weapon every night before going to sleep. Her teammates sometimes give her assistance.

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Daisy heard Hoshi's message and replied telepathically with. Yeah it's Dusk, I sorta know him, not much though. Daisy let Hoshi hide behind her, knowing that she is scared of meeting new people, her worried emotion turned to a more serious one. Daisy felt that she needed to defend Hoshi, she didn't want her to run off again like before. Daisy straightened out her stance into a more defensive pose, protecting Hoshi, she looked Dusk sternly in the eyes, if Daisy could speak she would have told him to go away, but she couldn't so this is the best she could do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:11 pm

"Okay, okay, sheesh. Didn't even have to do anything to make you both hate me." He frowned at first, then smiled slyly. "Answer me this one question though. Are you two an item? I saw you both holding hands, so are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Daisy loosened up after Dusk had found what she meant, Daisy then heard his question and had a worried look on her face, she turned her head back to Hoshi's direction and asked telepathically. Should we tell him, I'm fine with telling but are you? Daisy then turned back to Dusk and waited for Hoshi's reply. I hope she says yes, I don't want to be living a life of lies. Daisy thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Hoshi stayed behind Daisy almost cowering, but she didn't run. she felt safe behind daisy, safer than she had ever felt with anyone else, she felt she could trust Daisy. She didn't like it when Dusk said about hate and felt like going on the offensive against him but decided other wise, he was bigger and that intimidated her. When Daisy asked her telepathically if they should say anything she replied "I'm fine with it" before coming out from behind her and standing next to her. She then thought about replying telepathically to Dusk question but chose to do it verbally "yes" she said quickly before pulling daisy into a one armed hug fro the side
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Daisy embraced the hug, she was happy that Hoshi was fine with revealing their relationship, Daisy began to smile, she then pulled Hoshi into a two armed hug and kissed her, showing her affection to Hoshi and to Dusk, Daisy then sent telepathically while still kissing. I'm proud of your bravery. Daisy then let go of Hoshi but still held her hand, smiling. Daisy then began to walk towards the cafeteria, leading Hoshi behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:28 pm

"Hmmm, so I was right then." Dusk muttered to himself, loud enough for faunuses to hear, but humans couldn't. "*Sigh* Why are people scared of me." he said aloud, noticing Hoshi hide behind Daisy. "I hate it when people are scared of me when I haven't even done anything. *Sigh* Meanwhile he was thinking, without any shields on his thoughts, 'I'm not even part of the White Fang anymore and people are still scared of me, what have I ever done to them'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:28 pm

Top sprang up and hugged his arms around Daisy

"Its no problem, I am glad to see you are ok, as well as Daisy and her new friend."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Daisy was surprised again by Top's hug, like earlier but this time she didn't almost punch him, she wasn't that surprised, she just froze for a second from the shock but then began to silently laugh as she realised who it was, Daisy then turned to Hoshi after being released from the hug to make sure she was still ok, she looked ok to Daisy so she then made a movement with her head towards the cafeteria in a "should we get going?" sort of way. Daisy then began to walk towards it, thinking about how long it was taking them just to get some breakfast and a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Theta was still watching from up in the tree. She saw Dusk getting mad and decided it was time to intervene. She jumped down from the tree and shoulder tackled Dusk to the ground "what's up butter cup" she said giggling at dusk as they lay on the floor "why you so mad" as she got up and held out a hand to help him up

Hoshi looked at the stranger who had just hugged Daisy as if to say 'You need something' . She noticed Daisy moving her head as if to say lets go and started to follow Daisy towards the cafeteria "Well that came out of the blue" she sent telepathically to Daisy with a little giggle. she then began contemplating what to get, the smell of food getting stronger with every step. She didn't normally have breakfast she didn't see the point of it but played along to keep Daisy happy 'It'll be a change' she thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:50 pm

"Ugh, was that necessary Theta?" Dusk asked as he got up using her hand. "Did you need to knock me down like that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Daisy head Hoshi's comment and replied telepathically. Yeah, that's Top, he's a bit strange, funny though I think he's a jester or some sort of entertainer. Daisy smiled, remembering his antics. She then realised that she had reached the cafeteria, and sent. I'm just gunna grab a coffee, I'll save a table for us. Telepathically, Daisy then walked up to the serving line, bought a coffee and then walked over and sat at a small, two person table. She waved her hand in the air to tell Hoshi where she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:03 pm

"Hey Top, Theta, you guys head out, I'm... going to see you all around." He ran into the forest when he finished talking, making sure that they couldn't follow him. Once he was sure they weren't nearby, he circled back and sat in a tree, using his Faunus ears to listen in on Hoshi and Daisy's conversation, because for some reason, those two intrigued him. He maid sure those two couldn't see him, laid back, and ate an apple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:10 pm

"That Dusk sure is a strange one. I wonder why he likes being alone all the time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Hoshi went walked over to the serving line and decided to get herself something to eat as well as to drink. She got herself some hot chocolate and a stack of pancake's with maple syrup.once she had her food she went to go find Daisy. She saw her sitting at a table meant for only two. She put her bag down underneath her chair and her tray of food and drink on the table and sat down. "Are you not hungry then?" she sent telepathically while beginning to eat her pancakes. She didn't want to look crazy talking to herself so she adopted a telepathic approach to talking to Daisy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Queso

Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Daisy saw Hoshi had a full plate of pancakes and a hot chocolate, Daisy was thinking of getting some food but she didn't feel very hungry. Daisy then heard Hoshi's question and replied telepathically with. Nah, not really, I'm never very hungry. I would have had something more but I feel a little bit ill today. Daisy then smiled to show she was fine, she felt a little sick but it was nothing to worry about. Daisy then took a sip from her coffee and looked back at Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next