RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Little Walk (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolven980



Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Luna glanced at the man's leg for a moment, her tail swishing back and forth. She then looked up at Alban, waiting for him to decide. Were they going to help the man get his cargo from the wrecked ship or were they going to help him up and leave the area as quickly as possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin


Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:16 pm

"Hm. I can carry you out, but I doubt I can carry your cargo if your ship there was full. You will have to leave it and return for it at a later time." I hope he doesn't expect to escape with everything he was hauling with such a vessel. As he closed the last few steps between them, he stopped, lowering his mace and resting the dangerous end on the ground. It was easy to tell that he was still being somewhat cautious, despite his action. However, after a brief moment, he nods his head in greeting. "Alban Skyn. I'd be honored to assist you however I can. My companion here is called Lunar Lighte." He motions to her with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:54 am

Brac nods as well, removing the cigarette from his mouth and blowing out the smoke, "My name's Brac Maddix. Nice to meet you." He said. He looked back into his ship for a moment, contemplating his options, "I guess I've got no choice but to leave it, eh?" He said, "Oh well, I should be able to get it later."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 7:34 am

Lunar watched as the two talked, kicking up a few leaves. She kept glancing around the forest just in case the creatures of Grimm were on their way here. She held her hands together behind her back as she waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:20 am

Alban takes another look at the surroundings, before turning back to Brac and placing his weapon away on his waste, the massive mace shrinking in size just slightly as he does. "I will carry you then. It would be too slow to only assist you in walking." Alban steps toward Brac, meaning to pick Brac up and carry him over his left shoulder. Alban clearly had no intention of helping Brac limp out of the area, as his large arms began lifting him up.

Once Brac was situated, Alban grabbed his mace with his right arm once again, and turned toward his new friend.
"Let us be off then, with yet another companion." He smiles to her briefly, shifting his eyes to Brac to make sure he wasn't in agony or dying or anything else horribly unpleasant, before he took his first step toward the path leading out of the forest.

OOC: Forgive me, I got busy and forgot about this thread. Sad

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Brac sighed, taking a long drag of his cigarette, "Alrighty then." He said as the man picked him up. This was going much better than he had expected it to. He was getting a free lift out of the Grimm infested forest and they weren't even asking questions, Either they are planning to kidnap me or they are just really stupid. He thought. Either way, I've got a way out, and the cargo can still be recovered. That is, unless the guys who were chasing me come to follow up on their little attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:05 pm

Luna perked up when Alban picked up the man. Tail wagging, she moved to stand beside him as they began to walk down the path. She flashed a smile in return to him before glancing around the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 am

Having gotten some distance from the wreck, Alban decides to break the silence. "I believe heading to Beacon Academy would be best. It is closer to our location than a hospital in Vale, and they should be able to assist you further, Brac Maddix." He turns his head, looking down toward the smaller faunus walking alongside him. I assume that will be acceptable, unless she has another means of transport. This will be a long walk at this pace. Following a brief silence, he turns his head forward. Hm. This walk will be quite long indeed if we are attacked. I hope these young ones are capable fighters.

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Brac nodded, "Yeah, that's fine with me." He said, "Not quite sure what I did there, but it sure as hell hurts. The sooner it gets patched up, the better." He lapsed back into silence, finishing up his cigarette and dropping the butt onto the ground. He settled back in, allowing the man to carry him in silence. The sooner I get back to that ship, the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven980

Wolven980

Posts : 37
Join date : 2013-12-05
Age : 19

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Luna kicked up a few leaves, listening to the others talk. I hope no creatures of Grimm are coming, she thought to herself. I only just started here. I don't know if I can take one on... Shaking the thoughts away, she continued to stare ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Posts : 1380
Join date : 2013-09-05

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Alban walked in silence for several minutes, glancing in various directions through the trees from time to time. He didn't seem nervous or anxious, but cautious. After, he slows to a stop and speaks to his two companions. "We may be in trouble. The path ahead is no longer a safe route, and I cannot fly while carrying you two. We may have to fight." He pauses, looking around carefully for a potential hiding place. The crash has riled up quite a few Grimm. Fighting them all may be a fool's errand. "Do either of you have any suggestions? I believe that our limited numbers and current condition makes for a grim situation. I'm not so familiar with this area that I could claim to know a place we could hide. Perhaps in the trees, but that won't mask our smell."

________________________________
Team Kyanos: Kirkka Scarlet Olivia Yakolev Nathan Khrysos Sacha Cichlid
Other Things: Kaali Charen Alban Skyn Event/Moderator
Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

Dakir

Posts : 798
Join date : 2013-09-11
Age : 99

Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Brac chuckled at the horrible pun, This guy doesn't seem too bad. He thought, "I've got no clue where we are, to be honest, but I've got weapons." He said, "You can just plop me down somewhere and I'll cover you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk (Open)   Little Walk (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Little Walk (Open)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» A Game of Truths and Dares [OPEN]
» What if everything perfect was just a lie ?(open)
» I walk a lonley road....
» A clown or a killer? (open)
» Homecoming (Atlas, open, preferably a passive RP)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: