RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Air Gear questionar...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xKing

Air Gear questionar...  Empty
PostSubject: Air Gear questionar...    Air Gear questionar...  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:07 am

So I was wondering how many people from this site would join an air gear forum. Not saying you would devote all your time to it but rp there as though it was a sister site to this one or affiliated you know what I mean right? Anyway air gear is a great show in my opinion about the work of Air Trecks which are similar to rollerskates but are motorized things that take riding around to a new level and lets those looking for an escape even for a moment possible... But anyway would like to know who would join.

If you don't know what it is I can link some information about it if people ask in this topic please reply will be great help to me.
Back to top Go down
Psyrencalling

Psyrencalling

PostSubject: Re: Air Gear questionar...    Air Gear questionar...  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 am

I would love to join that.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Air Gear questionar...    Air Gear questionar...  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 am

There's already many, many Air gear RP forums out there on the internet.

In any case, I have no idea what Air-gear itself is, and while I'd probably be interested, I don't think I'll decide to join it anyways, since I'm way too busy already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Gear questionar...    Air Gear questionar...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Gear questionar...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: