RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Split people off into RP groups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
metruzero

Split people off into RP groups Empty
PostSubject: Split people off into RP groups   Split people off into RP groups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:35 am

To help make things easier, split off all approved characters into groups, the only reason I'm hesitant to join this RPG is because I don't want to learn every character in this RP since that number is raising fast, I think it'd be nicer to split things off into groups of about 12ish so we can have 3 teams and we don't have to worry about learning every character ever made.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Split people off into RP groups   Split people off into RP groups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:38 am

Most people have been posting their character in their signature. What I do is if I want to respond to someone, I can just pop their character thread open and glance over it quickly so I know who I'm talking to. I don't need the full details of their weapon or history since that information wouldn't really be known by the character generally, unless I know them already. Also, we are going to be having an initiation event here soon that will give everyone teams of 4 people, which will help out a lot.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Split people off into RP groups   Split people off into RP groups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 3:08 am

No.

An RP is about freedom, about your character being able to do whatever they want.

It's like hesitating to play Pokemon because you don't want to learn everything. Trust us, it comes naturally with playing. You'll learn about the characters you interact with simply because you're interacting with them. You'll learn of amazing plots and deep characters because people will talk about them.

Honestly, I can't wait till we get more characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Split people off into RP groups   Split people off into RP groups Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:16 am

I agree with JL the more people the better. Whenever I need to know who a person is or what something specific is I just exit out of my thread and check. It's not really that hard because you don't need to know everyone. For example I basically talk to only about 6 people for like 7 pages in off the boat or all of them in cafe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split people off into RP groups   Split people off into RP groups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split people off into RP groups
Page 1 of 1