RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open]Night Express

Go down 
+6
Zou Sama
Myren
Prinny
DatteSa
pankakemixer
Navolas2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Myren

[Open]Night Express - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:36 pm

OoC: (Nav's description makes the most sense, given the rest of our posts; with the ambassador and other VIP's in the front, separated from the regular passengers by the cargo cars in the middle. so if Alex jumped onto the caboose, he is actually seven cars behind the ambassador.)
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:57 pm

OoC: so it's

[9]-[6]-[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[7]-[6]-[Oo^o>

9:Caboose
6:passengers
1:Alton's "Quarter"
2:Flatcar
3:Cargo
4:Cargo
5:Empty
7:Ambassador
6:passengers
Engine

Okay. Got a little confused because Nav's list of cars didn't match the numbering.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:20 pm

OOC:
Fixed the numbering so that they make sense. I just copied Wrecker's.
so if you change train cars give an OOC note on which car you are entering.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:27 pm

having quickly crossed the empty compartment -[5] - Myren slides the door open to find the girl from a moment ago trying to get into the locked, priority cargo compartment which stored the VIP's luggage. Myren sizes her up quickly, seeing that she appears unarmed.

"Excuse me miss" He says, trying to conceal unease and confusion with a gruff, authoritative tone "but this car has been restricted for the security of high value cargo.

How did she get here? the front cars were reserved for these high society types. was she with one of them? He couldn't remember seeing her in the front two cars, so had she been sitting in that empty one by herself this whole trip?
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:40 am

OOC: Wouldn't it make more sense for the ambassador's car to be the one behind the engine instead of the passenger car? Myren exited the ambassador's car and saw Chiu go through the exit of the passenger car, the same one Hunter's on, to the empty car.
Current format:
Suggested format:
IC:
Right before he entered the empty car, a voice in Hunter's head spoke out. "What do you think you're doing, you idiot? Walking into a room with your knife out? You're gonna be the one arrested, not the girl!" Feeling his brain kick him for being a dummy, Hunter quickly sheathed his nightblade back into its holster on his arm and entered the empty car. There, he saw the rent-a-cop talking to the girl on the other side of the furniture-less room.

"Yo! What's going on? Everything all right?" Hunter shouted across the cab, his voice echoing in the room.

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I've been told I'm God-Modding. Not exactly sure how much is too much, considering I'm new at this.)
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:45 am

OOC: Sorry guys, wasn't paying attention and forgot about this.

IC: Chiu glanced over her shoulder at the who had accosted her. He was a big man, strong from the looks of him, capable. He would do.

"Security?" She asked. "Two figures jumped onto the train a few minuets ago. Since I'm not hearing any screams I can assume you have two unauthorized passengers." She emphasized the 'you' by jabbing a finger into his chest.

"Now open this door so I can get to my weapons and do your job for you."

OOC: I should also mention Chiu is a bitch to everyone. It's not personal.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:13 am

taken back by this girl's aggressive attitude, Myren finds himself at a loss for words momentarily. Just then, someone called out to them from the front of the car. Reflexively, Myren turns to him as his hand drifts unnoticed to rest on the hilt of his sword.

"Everything is under control sir." He says before turning back to the girl demanding to be let into a high security area.

"Now miss, I am going to do a patrol of the train, and should there be any trouble I will take care of it, But you can't honestly expect me to allow you to walk into that car, arm yourself, and then roam the train on your own, now can you?"

"well, at least now i know what's had me on edge" Myren thought as he withstood the girl's withering glare. "so the question is; is it just a couple of train jumpers looking for a free ride, or is someone looking to cause Mr. ambassador, and by extension, Me some trouble?"

Last edited by Myren on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:19 am

Alex felt as if time had just stopped. No sounds were coming from the cars, save for the train's loud noise, and no new lights came on. And to top it all off, most of the cargo cars were out of his view, save for a fraction of the one in front [4].

"I shouldn't stay here for much longer." he thought. He needed to either gather information about the train's cargo, or disrupt the train and leave, and the latter was looking much easier at this point. Alex took out War and changed it into crossbow form, loading in a white-tipped bolt. He kept low and started to slowly go from a prone position, to a crouched one and then proceeded to move slowly and quietly up the train.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:01 am

"Yo! What's going on? Everything all right?" Hunter shouted across the cab, his voice echoing in the room as the rent-a-cop turned towards him with his hand on his weapon. "Glad I kept my knife away" Hunter thought.

"Everything is under control sir." The guard replied and turned back to the girl, obscuring Hunter's view. Hunter liked the "sir" part from the guard, but the rest of it didn't sit well with him. What's going on? Who's that girl? Did the guard catch her trying to steal from the cargo car? Or was it something else? The guard started talking again. Better listen.

"Now miss, I am going to do a patrol of the train," ("Patrol?" said Hunter's brain. "Isn't that your job?") "and should there be any trouble I will take care of it," ("Heavy emphasis on the "I's" from this guy. But why?" Hunter's brain paused as the guard continued.) "But you can't honestly expect me to allow you to walk into that car, arm yourself, and then roam the train on your own, now can you?" Arming and roaming? That can't be good. Is something gonna happen? Hunter's mind started spitting out answers as fast as the train.

Scenario A: Grim are attacking the train- No, wait, the Grim Ursa couldn't attack the train even if the train's stopped.
Scenario B: That girl's planning attacking the train- No, wait, what? How? Even if she did, the guard and Metaruhōku could probably take her out fast.
Scenario C: Rabbits are that attacking the train- No, wait, you're just being paranoid about bunnies and ponies again, Hunter. Stop it.
Scenario D: people that are attacking the train- No, wait, that doesn't make sense. Oh wait, it does!

But why would someone attack the train? Hunter decided to ask the guard. "Hey, what's this I hear about gearing up for a fight? Are you sure if everything's okay? I could help if you want."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:47 am

For the nth time since leaving Mistral Chiu wished she had never left. The family name didn't have limitless pull back home, but it had enough to allay suspicion off her in situations like this. But here in Vale, with some back water train guard, there was no way it would work. And so she was forced to try the diplomatic approach. By the light she hated the diplomatic approach.

"Look, I understand, you don't know me. You don't know if I'm involved or even telling the truth. That's fine, but the way I see it you have two options. Either you send me back to my seat, where you hope I'll stay. Or you give me my blades and bring me with you."

As the man at the end if the car joined them she side stepped the guard and address the new comer.

"Two shadows jumped on the train a while back. Could be nothing. Could be something. I'm not the type sit around and wait. Captain Vale here takes issue with that." She said pointing at the guard.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:26 am

Myren heaved a mental sigh as he grabbed the set of keys he'd been given. "what I take issue with miss, is the possibility of two unauthorized and possibly armed people on this train and quite frankly, I'd rather not make it three"

He sets the key in place, unlocking and sliding the door sliding it open a small way.

"Now if it isn't too much trouble, I'd ask that you do go find your seat, unless you'd rather we..."

Myren stopped mid sentence as he surveyed the dark compartment. everything seemed in order, except that he could see lamplight creeping through the small window set in the far door, along with a shadow bobbing in and out of frame.

"could just be a train worker, they're allowed in the standard cargo car." Myren thought for a moment.
Then the shadow on the far side tried to open the door.

"Or not"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Nigrum continued across the car. The briefcase hit the door as he kicked it across the room. Why he had decided to kick it across instead of carrying it was beyond him. (ooc: yeah, forgot about the briefcase in the last posts...) He hung the latern next to the door before sliding open the door just as easily as the other had slid open. He bent down and picked up the briefcase and stepped between the cars ([3]-[4]). He grabbed the door handle and tried to move it only to be met with a thud. He tried again resulting in another thud. Great, door's locked. I wonder what is in this car?

Nirgum held his hand to look through the window of the car and try to make out what was inside. Through the darkness of the car he couldn't make out anything. Then he noticed it through the opposite window. A shadow blocking the light from an open door with the head turned in his direction. "well, ____" he said, the trains whistle drowning out his second word.

He moved out of the window's view so the other person couldn't see him anymore. Welp, I'm caught. How can I get out of this. He put the briefcase inside the cargo car he'd come from so it wouldn't get lost. He hooked the panther's mouth over the door handle and leaned out to look at the side of the car. flat, going around is no good. He pulled himself up right staying out of the window. Over then, or maybe I could talk my way out of it. The Ambassador knows I'm coming... right? That was something that hadn't occurred to him, had they told the Ambassador he would be delivering information? This was not looking good for him either way.

Over it is He moved back into the cargo car [3] and began looking around for rope so he could tie the briefcase to him.[/i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:02 pm

"Stay here" Myren grunted to the two behind him, as he stepped forward into the car. He let the door begin sliding shut on it's own, since these doors locked themselves automatically upon closing. He quickly marches across the dim room full of personal items and valuables, loosening Skorpios in its scabbard as he went.

He scans the platform between the cars as he slides the far door open, and sees the lamplight in the next car.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:56 pm

"Two shadows jumped on the train a while back. Could be nothing. Could be something. I'm not the type sit around and wait. Captain Vale here takes issue with that." She said, pointing at the guard, who was fumbling with his keys. This girl's got an attitude. Hunter thought. At least she's not trying to take the Drifting Ronin. Better not get on her bad side, though.

"What I take issue with miss, is the possibility of two unauthorized and possibly armed people on this train and quite frankly, I'd rather not make it three." said 'Captain Vale', who set his keys in place, unlocking and sliding the door sliding it open a small way.

"Two shadows boarding without a pass sounds a lot like something to me." Hunter replied. "If they're looters, I'm getting my gear." The guard didn't seem to hear him though, saying, "Now if it isn't too much trouble, I'd ask that you do go find your seat, unless you'd rather we..." The guard paused and looked into the other car.

"What? What is it? Is something in there?" Hunter asked. The guard simply replied, "Stay here." and the door closed between the guard and Hunter, who started hitting the door. "Yo! Open up! What's going on? I can help, you know!" No response. Great. Hunter suddenly remembered that he was not alone in the car. He turned and looked at the girl in blue.

Wait. Blue? He analyzed her. She had blue eyes, black hair, and was wearing a blue shirt, black shorts, and black combat boots. Hunter had blue eyes, black hair, was wearing a blue jacket, black combat cargo pants, and black combat boots. Of all the coincidences, she has to wear the same things I am?! Hunter thought. An awkward silence filled the air.

"So... Hi. I'm Hunter Thợ Săn, Beacon Academy freshman.

You?"

Last edited by Wrecker on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Alton stepped outside onto the flatbed car, wincing as the roaring night air bit at his face. In the gloom, he could still make out a light in the cargo compartment ahead, but as for the ground in front of him there was no telling what was there. The night was clear enough and the moon was bright, but the trees flying past the train made sure that no light was available to Alton as he gingerly made his way down the bed.

A sickening thunk and a jolt of electricity alerted Alton to the fact that he had just found a tipped-over stack of boxes with his shin. Alton yelped in pain and knelt to the floor, cursing himself for not building a flashlight into Diadem.

Up ahead, the light in the cargo car was moving.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:21 pm

See? This is why Chiu hated diplomacy. Instead of simply pounding the train guard into submission and forcing him to open the door, she had opted to explain herself. Now she was still on the wrong side of the locked and the keys I the other.

Fuming, she watched on as the newcomer pounded futilely on the door. He probably had a few inches on her, but other than that they were oddly similar. The same blue eyes, the same black hair, even the same infuriatingly familiar color scheme. Put a pair of butterfly swords in his hands and she would assume he was trying to haunt her with the ghost of Ce.

'If he is I'll kill him.' She swore to herself silently as he turned to her.

"So... Hi. I'm Hunter Thợ Săn, Beacon Academy freshman." He said, introducing himself. "You?"

"Chiu Fong Wong. Also a Beacon freshman." She replied, but that was it for niceties. She was done with diplomacy. "Look, if you want to help either get me inside or get me a blade." She told him, thrusting out her hand. "Otherwise get out of my way, because something is about to go down and I seem to be the only one who cares."
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Nigrum found a small bit of rope in the corner of the car and haphazardly secured the briefcase around him so he wouldn't have to worry that much about it anymore. He stepped into the doorway of car and backed up a bit so he could have a running start.

He slid his hand down on Panther so that he was holding just about the spike at the bottom. He ran forward and leapt as he got into doorway. His right foot hit the door on the other car. He pushed off it to the other car where his left foot pushed against and he launched to the other car and planted his foot against it and launched up to the roof of the car [3] slamming the spike of the Panther into the roof as he lay on the roof.

He stood up checking that he still hand the briefcase. He grabbed the head of the Panther clicking the ear so the eyes lit up white. He pulled the cane up and stabbed towards the locked door on the cargo car shooting a ball of ice to freeze the door.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:07 am

For a brief moment, Alex spots a figure jump up and land on one of the cars. Alex stopped in his tracks and aimed at the figure, but hesitated to shoot before collecting information.

He saw the figure shoot something from an object in his hand. He couldn't see exactly what it was, except that it was fairly long. The noise that the projectile made also sounded like ice forming, so Alex immediately assumed that it was dust.

He quickly pulls out a card and holds it in his left hand, with War in his right, and waits to see what the figure will do.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 12:14 am

As he began to open the door, a blast of ice collides with it, sealing it shut.

Myren's eyes flash up to see a purple haired stranger standing on the roof of the adjacent car, pointing some kind of cane down at him.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." He yells as he turns around and sprints back to the front of the locked compartment. slamming the door open, he is mildly annoyed to find the pair He'd just left were still there. He brushes past them, taking a step back from the compartment wall, before turning and firing Mirmigi into it, using it to pull himself onto the roof. He stands, using the hookshot to anchor himself as he spots the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:12 am

Chiu could kill him. Justifiable homicide she would argue, and not a court in the land would disagree. She had been caught off guard when Captain Vale burst back into their car enough so that as he pushed passed her she scrambled for the handle. Grasping it just as the lock engaged with a soft click.

Turning to him, she swallowed her rage and the insults to his manhood as she watched him swing out of the car and onto the roof. Instead all she yelled out to him as feet vanished was a gloating. "Do you believe me now?"

Making her way towards his egress point, Chiu braced her feet at the opening spun around so her back was to open sky and blurred landscape and pushed off. For half a second she hovered in the air, no longer a part of the train, but just before the buffeting winds could pull her out to oblivion and doom, her hands shot out and latched onto the ledge. Tucking her legs up between herself and the train she hooked them onto the roof and braced herself in place before bending backwards and poking her hand back inside the car.

Catching Hunter's eyes she put her hand out towards him. "Hey! You coming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 am

OOC: Goddamnit, i was writing my response when you posted! Now I gotta start over again. I'm gonna add onto this post via editing.

IC: "Hey! You coming or what?" Chiu said, hand outstreched. Hunter looked out the window between the two cars to see what stopped "Captain Vale." He immediately saw the problem.

Ice Dust. Most likely looters. Not good. He turned back to Chiu, taking her hand and was immediately facing the deafening wind, shouting at her over the noise while hanging on the side of the train. "I'm gonna try and get into the cargo car. The door's iced, so it'll be easy." He took his nightblade out from its sheath and stabbed it into roof right next to her. Very risky. Now you don't have any weapons except your thick head. "You don't seem to be armed. Here, take this knife and help the guard." Without waiting for her to grab it, Hunter jumped onto the outside of the cargo train's door.

Sorry brain. He thought. I know you don't like this, but your cage can break bricks. Before he started smashing his head, he turned back to Chiu, saying, "You better not lose that! That thing is also my bike's keys!" Hunter turned back to the completely frozen wood door, bracing himself against the doorframe. Now, let's see if my stupid head can break the door.

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:50 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a modded version of what I was planning to write.)
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:32 am

"Crap, crap, CRAP" Alton yelled. As the train rounded a corner in the track, Alton realized with horror that he had almost no traction on the flatbed car. Something was oozing out of the crushed boxes, flowing over the aged metal and creating a slick coat of slime, and Alton was the petty plaything of physics, now. The train started a gentle curve to the left, and, as Newton would predict, Alton started sliding back and to the right of the flatbed car.

As Alton slid over the edge, he twisted himself around onto his stomach. Hovering in the air next to the train, as if in defiance of gravity's desire to pull him to his rocky demise, Alton fired Diadem blindly back at the train - and caught hold.

Dangling by one arm, legs gingerly held mere feet above the rushing ground below,  and soaked in slime, Alton began planning deicide against the Fates.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:11 am

Nigrum jumped onto the cargo car in front of him and began running on the roof as the security guard he had seen through the window climbed onto the roof. Fantastic Nigrum thought. no reasoning with someone in deafening wind on top of a train. Following behind the guard was a couple teenagers who looked to be no older than himself.

He glanced around not sure what he was expecting to see. Nigrum stabbed the Panther into the roof and lifted his hands. Perhaps if I play nice then explain the situation I can at least complete half of my mission. Before much more could happen the train began turning and the metal roof of a train car is not the grippiest thing to be standing on. Nigrum began to slide towards the right and quickly grabbed onto the Panther to use as an anchor point before he slide off the train.

His body spun around the Panther resulting in the guard and teens being on his right. But he noticed something down the train further. He thought he saw another figure in the distance on top of one of the cars further back. (Yeah flailing guy, you're not important to see) Is that a person back there? what are they doing?

After the turn Nigrum straightened himself back up so he was once again facing the guard and lifted his hands. Let's try this again.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:12 am

Pulling the loaned knife from the roof Chiu felt a brief twitch of gratitude towards hunter. The weapon well balanced and sharp. It wasn't Lunar Lotus of course, but comparable enough in size and weight.

"You better not lose that! That thing is also my bike's keys!" He called back to her.

Lose it? She was insulted. Chiu was a Wong. Masters of blade and bullet. To think that that she couldn't even hold on to... Chiu's feet buckled under her as the train lurched in a turn, throwing her down. The shock of impact loosened her grip, sending the knife skittering across the roof and over the edge. Scrambling desperately Chiu just barely succeeded in snatching the blade out of the air before it was lost to the void.

Climbing to her feet, blade in hand, Chiu glanced back towards Hunters last position. Luckily he was gone and likely hadn't witness the near loss of the knife. Clenching the slender blade between her teeth half walked, half crawled towards the train guard. Only now, it seemed, the figured he had been chasing had surrendered. Arms raised in the air.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:09 am

Bracing himself with Mirmigi's chain, Myren manages to keep his feet as the train turned, stumbling a little as it straightened. Before him, the intruder seemed to be surrendering. "Finally a bit of luck" He thought "this is hardly the ideal place for a fight".

Myren draws Skorpios and takes a slow, careful step towards the intruder when he realized that he wasn't alone on his side of the roof. Casting a glance behind him, he could hardly believe the sight of little miss vigilante making her way along the roof with a knife in her mouth.

"What is she doing?"
"Where did she get a knife?"
"What happened to that other guy?"
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GIRL DOING?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:17 pm

On the count of three, jump at the door. One. Two. Three. SMASH. All it took was one headbutt to shatter the icy. Unfortunately, Hunter didn't include calculating what happens when going the opposite direction of a speeding train.

"Oh, FRAG!" Hunter yelled, bouncing on the floor along with shards of ice. He barely grabbed hold of a crate in the room, managing to stop himself. Hunter looked around. Now, where are you, Metaruhōku? He scanned the room. There. Right where he left her. Hunter lifted his sword send placed it on his back in buster form. Suddenly, and idea popped into his head.

Chiu was looking for her own weapons, right? Better look for them. Taking another scan of the room, he found the only other weapons in there and held them in his hands. Looks like some kind of gunblade. Better not mess with it much, he thought. But how can he walk around with two 10 inch gunblades and Metaruhōku? No time for that. Chiu and that "Captain Vale" (Hunter seriously wishes he knew the guard's name) might be in trouble right now.

As he walked towards the door, Hunter suddenly felt two things happen. First, gravity felt stronger. Second, he was no longer going straight towards the door. Instead, he was being flung towards a window on the right. Scrap. You stepped onto ice, AND the train is turning left. As he smashed through the window, Hunter grabbed onto the frame, ignoring the glass shards as he dangled outside. Nowhere to go but up. Using the pistols' blades, he climbed his way up, stabbing as he went. His hands were on the roof when he spotted the guard, Chiu, and the train hopper.

"Hey, Chiu! I got your weapons here! Come and ge-OW!" Hunter suddenly lost grip of the embedded pistols. What hit me? A branch? He flailed through the air. Wasting no time, Hunter pressed a button on his aTab. Immediately, Metaruhōku transformed into its second Form, a set of wings, powered by repulsion Dust. This glider only has a limited propellant. He reminded himself. Use it wisely.

Another push of a button, and Hunter was flying right next to the train, but he wasn't fast enough. If he doesn't start aiming for the train, he'll be stranded out in the forest. Banking left, he saw some other guy, flailing as he was dragged by a tow cable. The second looter? Hunter thought, as his speed decreased. Oh, frag.

Bip. Bang. Clang. He bounced off three different cars, stopping on the caboose, groaning, "Man, I have got to stop hitting things." Hunter looked up, and for the second time that night, he realized he wasn't alone. He looked up and saw a familiar figure from a job he did, three months ago in the always frozen forest. The figure was armed with a crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Alex was startled by body tumbling towards him, but thankfully, it stopped before Alex needed to dodge it. He kept his aim and looked down. "Hunter Thợ Săn?" he thought.

Alex crouched down a bit lower, adjusting his aim as he went, and whispered in the body's ear, "Hunter, is that you? What are you doing here and who's the guy with the cane-thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open]Night Express
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next