RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open]Night Express

Go down 
+6
Zou Sama
Myren
Prinny
DatteSa
pankakemixer
Navolas2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Seiryuu24

[Open]Night Express - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm

"Moron." Chiu choked out as Red tried to cut off her air supply. His elbow was pinching her wind pipe, but without the other arm holding her in place, it was a simple thing to deal with. Grabbing his left wrist with her right hand she spun out of the hold and pulled his arm off to the side, before aiming a knee into his face.
Back to top Go down
Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:58 pm

Myren sidestepped to avoid the flying chunk of frozen steel sent whizzing past his head. luckily he hadn't been its intended target. He continued his short charge, intend on closing the gap before the intruder could get himself ready, but came to a jarring halt when He grabbed the girl.

'taking the girl hostage... classic.' He thought sourly. this could prove to be a serious complication for them.

or it would have if she hadn't been completely capable of handling it herself; breaking the hold and countering in one fluid motion
'note to self: not a damsel in distress'
He started forward again, readying himself for an opening after Chiu's attack. She'd gone high, He'd go low.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:27 am

As my wrist feels a sudden jolt of pain, I instinctively bring up my aura shield, and in the nick of time, too. A flash of red, and I received my third look at the same pair of legs, inches from my face. I can't really imagine the pain she must have felt; it must have been like hitting a brick wall to her.

She was still holding onto me. Guess she's a clingy type of girl. "Okay, Kiddo. Let's dance. I'll lead." I gripped her hand tightly with my left and performed the same wrist-breaking move. Left thumb on the back of her palm, fingers wrapped around her own thumb. I turned, rotating her wrist counter clockwise. If she was smart enough to move, she would have followed the motion down to the ground to avoid having a broken wrist. As for my other hand, I held up my blade towards Bull.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:01 am

"I'm not on this train because of the manifest, I'm tr-" Alton was alone in the train car. [color=red]"Damnit. I zoned out again. At least it makes this a little bit simpler."

Alton grabbed his left thumb with his right hand and yanked hard. After a brief shot of pain, it hung loose - there were downsides to having repeatedly injured your hand during childhood, but there were perks, too. It was a simple matter of wiggling his hand through the cuffs until his hand was free; from there he used his pocket knife to gently trigger the release on his right wrist for freedom.

"Back in action!" Alton cried as he rushed out the door. The scene before him was... odd. "I space out for a month five minutes and you're beating the snot out of each other again?"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Ooc: wild thorgold reappears. Where ya been buddy?
Also what do you guys think of the train trip wrapping up in 8 turns?

Ic:
Nigrum slid attempting to stop as the block of ice flew towards him. No time to switch dust he though just before his feet slid from under him. He landed against the train car as the ice flew over him. "Lucky" he muttered pushing himself back up to see Jett dancing with Chiu. "Now is not the time for that Chiu!" Nigrum shouted pushing himself up. But, this looked like a dangerous dance.

Jett had his blade pointed at Myren. "Anything you can do from this distance? " Nigrum said to Myren slowly approaching the guard.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:26 pm

((OOC: The IT department felt like screwing everybody over with a new filter, and the closest wifi hotspot is a 30 minute drive away. And, by wrapping up, do you mean the train reaching its destination or everyone getting KO'd so the fight will finally end? Because, from the looks of things, as long as two of us are standing there's going to be fisticuffs))

"OI!" Alton sidestepped and ducked to avoid the sudden fury of ice flying from the rooftop ahead. Chunks of ice smashed into the cargo car behind him, one of them embedded itself in the door with a sickening crunch. As Alton glanced at the iceberg that now occupied the space he'd been in a moment prior, he counted himself lucky that he was an adventurer as opposed to a cast-iron door. No going back that way, now.

Which meant the only way out was up.

Alton scrambled onto the roof of the cargo car and watched as a girl - she'd been in the fight earlier, he thought, his head was still fuzzy - was slammed into the roof by a fairly imposing fighter. Pyro and the lacky with his manifest were standing off, looking for an opening.

"Y'know, this is why I like air travel. Y'don't get boarders unless yer stupid, and passengers stay in line because they know you won't give 'em a parachute when you throw them overboard. Get on and go, keep your head low, nobody gets hurt."

He needed the manifest back, and for now no one had noticed he was free. Hopefully, the roar of the wind masked the clank of his tow lines and metal and he flew to the car ahead.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:38 pm

OOC: reaching it's destination
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Myren spared a quick glance at Nigrum. "just this" He muttered before stepping forward, shooting Mirmigi at the elbow of the arm holding Chiu. before the claw even hits, He moves in, holding his own blade low-left, and brings it hard across, hoping to press Jett's blade out of the way. He knew he needed to get in close and take some of the heat off. the girl was obviously good, but she hardly looked up to the task of grappling with this larger opponent.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:39 pm

One guard was moving away to... attack a guy holding a girl hostage. Alton couldn't decide whether he should be happy for the distraction or worried about the new combatant who obviously knew nothing of chivalry. Alton released his tow lines, but kept his forward momentum; with instants to impact, he raised his arms to tackle the guard that'd stolen his manifest.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:59 pm

As she felt the tendon's in her wrist stretch and tighten, Chiu threw her arm down as hard as she could and used the momentum to send herself into a cartwheel in the same direction Red was rotating her arm. If she was lucky he'd let go, if she was really lucky she'd catch him off guard and be able to knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Myren launched his claw forward and went towards Chiu and Jett. He took a step forward to move into the fray as he was tackled from behind. Nigrum slammed against the train letting out a grunt as he hit, his arms bent in front of him the head of The Panther close to his own head. He turned his head to look over his should barely seeing the teen he had left spaced earlier. Nigrum swung out his left arm bringing the Panther around hoping to stab the spike into Alton's side.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:49 pm

As Jett:
Having kept my eyes on him as he attacked, I have to let go and rotate counter-clockwise to dodge his attacks, the claw going past my left while my right pushes Bull's blade to the side. As I rotate, I see that Kiddo had just kicked the air where my face was earlier. Glad I moved, I thought.

My spin move leaves me winding up between the ambassador's spot on one side, Kiddo, Bull, and Dusty on the other. Switching sword arm with my left, I take a quick glance behind me to see where the other half of the Sự Xoay Gió went. I see it, embedded into the roof, completely clean of ice, where chunks of it had fallen off from the impact and sailed towards the rear of the train.

What catches most of my attention, however, is the boy sailing through the air over my sword and onto Dusty. Is that Alex Broyles? The one who was to get the manifest? I thought. Our boss needed that cargo manifest.

Launching my right hand's grappling cable towards my blade and pulling it back, I shout over the air at him, yelling, "Alex! Where's the cargo manifest? Did you get it yet-- OW!" A sudden pain came from my left as I heard my two of my ribs break, then blue filled my vision as more pain came from my right as my temple became bruised. I fell backwards and saw a person standing in front of Bull, Dusty, and Kiddo who looked like... Hunter? Impossible...

No... no, it’s not possible! I shot you in the head! I watched you DIE!” Hunter just walked backwards. "Wrong." A finger in his left hand flicked, and a blade popped up into his hand. I could see where my shot hit him, a red gash on the left of his jaw, shining in the moonlight. "You just missed."

As Hunter:
When the bullet connected with him, the hit simply grazed Hunter as he fell. Unfortunately, he used his speed semblance to dodge and hit his head on the roof a bit too hard, stunning himself. The back of his head was smarting as he watched the blur of the fight drag on. He was too dazed to move or speak as Captain Vale and Chiu picked him up, but he could still hear every single word clearly, even the ones Chiu said about leaving him to die. Cold but caring, huh? he thought as she was tripped by Jett.

Hitting his head a second time managed to get his senses back. Everything in his sight was focused again, and he slowly got back up while everyone was preoccupied with beating the crap out of each other. Seeing how Alton had somehow freed himself, and seeing the readings on his iLens that his Aura levels were at 75%, Hunter loosened some weight, placing Metaruhōku onto the roof with its harness, the tiny Dust magnet keeping it from sliding. With one focused boost of speed, Hunter streaked towards Jett, delivering a blow in the process, followed by another before stepping backwards towards Captain Vale (Seriously, what is that guy's name? he thought) and Chiu.

No..." Jett seemed utterly confused by his appearance. "No, it’s not possible! I shot you in the head! I watched you DIE!” Hunter just kept walking backwards. "Wrong." A finger in his left hand flicked, and Hunter's nightblade deployed. "You just missed." He turned to the guard. "Captain Vale, you and Chiu arrest him. I'll deal with Alton." Leaving a weakened Jett on the floor with his two swords to face the two of them, Hunter turned around and ran for Alton and Nigrum as they fought, aiming for a kick to Alton's side.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 pm

"Alex! Where's the cargo manifest? Did you get it yet- OW!"

The guard turned, bringing around his can-spike?!?

If he twisted to block the attack, he'd hit the guard off-center and the results, on a moving train at least, wouldn't be pretty. "Shopping list: portable fire extinguisher, stab-proof shirt, an-ASSSSSSHHHHHHHH" Alton hissed as the spike embedded itself in his bad leg just below the hip. As the pain echoed up and down his body, Alton slammed into the guard. He had been planning on just wrestling until he could secure his evidence, but that was out the window, now. This guy - Alex, apparently - hadn't been there by happy chance. They'd known he was on this train. They'd known it was him who pulled off the ambush - which meant they weren't cops, since they were still so clueless they were writing it off as White Fang.

That, combined with the fact that he now had a cane sticking out of his leg, meant Alton didn't feel the least bit guilty about shoving his gauntlet into Alex's stomach and firing a grappling hook as they slammed together.

And, in that instant, Alton saw the foot.

"WAIT, NO! Pyro, you dumbaAAAAAUGGGHHH!" This time, there was no strain of air through clenched teeth but a full jolt of agony as the boot intersected with Alton's ribcage. In that instant he'd seen the boot coming, Alton realized what was about to happen: the train wasn't exactly wide, Alton and Alex were currently airborne, and both of them had just put a lot of horizontal momentum into him. Normally, that wouldn't be bad - he'd just recover and escape.

But the grappling hook had deployed and how he was stuck to the punk with the weaponized walking aid. Alton saw - no, sensed - the void open up beneath him as he hung, frozen in time, over the edge of the train, momentum still carrying him out.

((Yes, I know I'm fighting Nigrum, but Alton doesn't know who he's fighting, only that the guy he's tackling has a manifest - and this other guy just yelled something about Alex being there to get a manifest. Put two and two together... but you don't know you're working in base 3))
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:10 pm

ooc: wait... what? Each time you refer to Alex are you referring to Nigrum?
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Navolas2 wrote:
ooc: wait... what? Each time you refer to Alex are you referring to Nigrum?
((Yep))
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:24 pm

ooc: from my understanding you launched that grappling hook into Nigrum so I'm gonna run with that.

ic:
The cane hit it's mark embedding itself into the leg of the boy before he was jabbed in the gut and had a grappling hook shot into him. Nigrum looked up as he heard the voices of people in front of him, yelling at him and this teen. He watched Hunter come at them and kick Alton in the side. Oh thank OH GOD! Nigrum thought as Alton was moved off him by the kick before he was pulled with him due to the hook in him pulling him off the side of the train with Alton.

He turned his head and looked to the train as his and Alton's momentum carried them laterally away from the train. "Fuuuu" He said looking at the train. In a moment of desperation Nigrum pulled the cane out of Alton's Leg and swung towards the train, the bottom of the Panther sliding off the cane and jabbing into the train. The weight of Nigrum and Alton pulled them down swinging them down. The Panther bending the metal of the train before pulling out of the hole and sticking to the train as though by magnets.

Nigrum and Alton crashed into and though a window into the car. The panther's magnetic hold on the car released as the two went through the window. Nigrum lay on the floor drained of energy, "what just happened?" he muttered to himself confused as to what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:21 am

((Correct call. Given we just crashed through some windows, I assume we're in a commuter car?))

"Well, I'd explain the physics of an elastic collision to you, but I don't think either of us have time for that." Alton retracted his tethers, wiping blood on the - oh, his blood was already on the carpet. Peachy. Alton rolled onto his stomach and lifted himself to his hands and knees. "Sorry about the jab, ther-aw, crap, that's a lotta red." Alton glanced at the hole in the guard's stomach; fairly clean, considering that a moment ago a steel wire had been shot through it, but bleeding to a decent degree.

"Y'know, I don't care if that Pyro nut jumps down here. I'm not gonna run on this leg, I just got over the holes he put in it last time." Alton coughed, gingerly holding his ribs - at least one cracked, maybe broken. His leg wasn't as bad as last time, thankfully; mostly a flesh wound, but there was no denying that getting stabbed hurt, no matter how inconsequential the wound.

"Might as well keep you from biting it, while we wait for him to deal with that new guy."

Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:07 pm

"Kid's got some decent recovery time, if nothing else" Myren thought as Hunter dashed past him, leaving the lunatic, terrorist, whatever the hell this guy is, lying on the floor.
He'd used his one pair of cuffs on that last nutcase who had obviously now escaped from them, so instead he flicked out Skorpios' side blades and kicked at the intruder's chest. since he didn't have any cuffs, He'd just use his sword to pin the maniac down.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:51 am

As Hunter:
"FRAG!" Having intended for his kick to get Alton off of the guard, Hunter didn't expect for him to be such a lightweight that he rolled toward the edge, much less pull the guard with him. Diving after them, trying to grab them, he watches as they smash through the windows of the car Captain Vale, Chiu, and Jett are all on. Taking the Metaruhōku and putting it on his back, Hunter jumps down to the doors between cars and enters, taking a moment to take in the warmth of the car, and rushing to where Alton should be. Knife in his left, Metaruhōku's hilt in his right, ready to be drawn, he bursts into the room, nightblade pointed at Alton. Hunter was about to attack when he noticed that Alton was hunched over, in no condition to fight, and that the guard was on the floor. Taking a quick glance, Hunter notices that the guard was too young to be one, and wasn't even wearing the same uniform as the Ambassador.

Hunter returned his focus to Alton, saying, "Alton, I'm struggling to resist the urge to knock you out, right here, right now, but I'm giving you a chance to prove that you've got some good in you. I'm giving you three questions before I decide.
One: Do you feel remorse for the death of innocents?
Two: Are you willing to come quietly?
Three: Will you help me patch him up
?" Hunter gestured with his knife at the bleeding boy.

As Jett:
As I lay hurting, I combine my blades and hold the side of my head, wincing from the hit. I used a bit of my semblance shield for the second hit, but I didn't do it fast enough to block it. Glancing up a bit, I see Bull coming for me with his sword, which suddenly split into two more blades that went down at my chest. I roll as my ribs fractured some more while feeling one of the blades cut a part of my hair, and stand up to retreat advance backwards, staggering from the pain. I'm so dizzy right now...

In my daze, I command my arm to switch to gun mode and take aim at the two. The Ambassador's room should be a few meters away. All I have to do is plant the bomb.

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Well, after reconsideration, I had no idea to do what I was originally planning. So I'm just gonna shoot you two. Oh, and typos.)
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:05 am

"First, I'd like to see you try. As to your questions, to the latter two, yes; no points for the loaded question, though." Alton crawled towards the downed guard, reaching into his pack for the sparse medical supplies he kept out of habit - a gauze roll and some antiseptic, pretty much. "Get your jacket and shirt off."

Last edited by xthorgoldx on Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:48 pm

"Two out of three. I'll keep that in mind." Hunter knelt down and used his knife to cut away part of the boy's shirt. "Hey, kid. Stay with us. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:30 am

Nigrum let out a low moan as the grappling hook was withdrawn from his chest resulting in him bleeding. He weakly put his hand to the wound and pressed against it as the wound slowly began healing, though his weakened aura resulted in a very slow process. The room grew dark as he kept losing blood. Alton and Hunter both began assisting him. "Nigrum" he muttered as Hunter cut away his shirt now dark with blood, though the bleeding was reducing but slowly. His muscles were loose allowing the two to move him if needed.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:03 am

"Crap, I don't have enough to staunch this." Alton muttered. As Pyr-Hunter sliced at the gua-Nigrum's, apparently, shirt, Alton proceeded to remove the boy's jacket, already half in tatters, tearing off a few chunks and folding them into patches. "This'll do for now. Hold this to the front and put pressure on it, then help me roll him over a bit." The gauze would hold the jacket-bandage in place long enough to find a proper first-aid kit somewhere on the train, or at least until they came to their stop - which should be fairly soon, by Alton's reckoning.

Unseen to the half-unconscious guard or the trigger-happy bounty hunter, Alton slid the papers that had previously occupied the repurposed jacket's inside pocket into his boot. "Too bad these fell out of your pocket in the fight; no telling where the wind's taking them now."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:46 am

"Move over. I'm medically trained." Hunter began to concentrate on his aura and moved the bandages away from the wound except for one layer. "Just not in the way you'd expect. Don't try this. I practiced for over six years." As his hands began to glow blue, he places both of them over the bandages, his Aura passing into Nigrum. Underneath the cloth, the wound began to close itself, the skin coming together and the clot forming over it slowly, just like Hunter's Aura levels. A glance at the upper left of his iLens showed his levels were dropping fast, but right before hitting the red zone, the clot had completely hardened underneath the bandage. In a haze, Hunter took whatever gauze was left to keep that last bit of cloth on the patient. The bleeding had stopped, but he was unsure of the internal injuries.

Suddenly a few footfalls happened above, followed by a sword stabbing through the roof. Jett. Hunter looked at his Aura level, then back at Nigrum. We got to stop Jett from killing the ambassador and me. I'm too weak to fight that guy, and Nigrum is in no condition either, but that means... Reluctantly, he spoke to Alton. "I'm taking Nigrum back to the passenger area. If you want to try and have me believe your actions were actually unintentional, I suggest you help stop Nut-Job up there."
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:08 pm

"Well that sounds like a lovely way to end the evening." Alton sighed. "Sure. Why the hell not. Regen quickly, though, because I'm just a one-eyed man in the land of the blind at this point."

Alton stood, wincing from the pain in his ribs and thigh, but still able to stay on his feet. After swaying for a moment, he started jogging to the door, letting movement flush out the pain until it was only a background throbbing. As his feet pounded down the aisle of the car, the rhythm of the train clacking underneath his stride filled Alton's mind with razor focus - clack thump clack clack thump.

Alton raised a pistol and shot the door - blowing away the hinges and knocking it out of its frame. As he passed through the now-vacant entryway, he fired cables into the roof above, swinging himself up with the torque of his running speed, accelerated by the pul of his utility pack. Alton lurched straight upwards and upside down into the space above the train as a result. In the instant he hung in the air before being thrown back by the wind, he surveyed the scene for a targe- "Oh, that guy looks fairly ominous, that probably qualifies as "Nut-Job."

Now, if Py-Hunter's name for this guy was Nutjob, Alton doubted diplomacy would get him anything other than another hole in his leg, if not several more elsewhere. Still flying through the air, Alton brought his pistols to bear and fired.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm

OoC - since you didn't reply to my PM about what direction you're attacking, which you forgot to mention, I'm going to assume that you're attacking from the front.

Still dazed, I hear two gunshots coming from in front of me. Quickly, I use my semblance to block the two bullets, I then prepare to return fire at Bull when someone comes out of the air and tackles me, throwing off my aim. As I fall, I pull the trigger too late and watch as my ice bullet flies between Bull's legs towards Kiddo's shin.

Pushing Flyboy off me, I shake my head twice to focus my vision. As the fog clears, I can see that it's who I assumed to be Alex earlier. He must have attacked me without realizing I'm an ally.

"Hey! Where's the cargo manifest? We gotta go!"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Dazed, staggering, desperate. Myren knew better than to underestimate a cornered animal at this point, and sure enough the bullets were soon flying again. His aim was awful, which was lucky but now the crook from earlier seems to have decided against making a break for it.
Myren rushes ahead, sword held high. He'd decided against using lethal force on humans at the beginning of this trip. No sense killing people when the creatures of Grimm were only too intent on that themselves, but the intruder seemed not to share his sentimentality. It was becoming a liability, so this time when the blade fell, it wasn't to disarm or incapacitate. Myren stabbed down, intent on skewering the man who'd done so much damage in so little time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open]Night Express
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next