RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Open]Night Express

Go down 
+6
Zou Sama
Myren
Prinny
DatteSa
pankakemixer
Navolas2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Navolas2
Site Owner

[Open]Night Express - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Ooc: the numbers were more of a code for the key.... Also they are oddly numbered because when I made it up I started from Altron's car went forward... Then to the back.
Also the liquid on the flat car is oil?

Ic: Nigrum leapt onto the Flat car. Two of the teenagers had moved in to another car and were beginning to duke it out as a burst of fire flashed from inside the car. He walked carefully across the car stepping around the crates he had knocked over from his crash landing and also wary of any other attacks there might be hidden in the shadows.

He took a step and his foot hit some strange liquid. He pressed down on the panther driving the spike down and using it to keep his balance as his foot slid. He carefully regained his balance and bent down and swiped his finger though the liquid and sniffed it, "oil" he said wiping his finger on his black coat. "Oy, guard." He called to the guard, "Why is there oil on this train? Seems odd"
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 pm

((OOC: Yes, it's oil. Or a similar
Spoiler:
lubricant. Also, it's seepage from the boxes you destroyed on landing))

"Oy, guard. Why is there oil on this train? Seems odd."

Alton steadied himself, firing two rounds in Pyro's direction before spinning around towards the voice. "Guards? Yeah, would'ya mind arresting the psycho who just tried to punch me off the train?"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Myren lands heavily beside Nigrum. "The name's Myren Aeacres. and I'm private security, so I don't have access to a shipping manifold." He kneels down and swipes the oil with his finger as well. He sniffs it briefly before standing. 'going to need a fraggin' cleanup crew when we make it to the station, he thought as he turned to Nigrum" careful. this stuff's probably industrial grade. extremely flammable. One errant spark could blow us, and half this train, to -

he was cut off, as yet another armed individual was propelled onto the flatbed, skidding as he went.

'this is it Myren.' Myren thought to himself for a moment. 'this is the most ridiculous job you've ever taken. spies, angry teenagers, secret meetings, and now this guy. all i need now is -'

"would'ya mind arresting the psycho who just tried to punch me off the train?"

'yeah. psychos. that's what this was missing.'

Myren began walking through the oil slick, anchoring his feet with aura as he went."Stay where you are" He yelled curtly, as he scanned the car behind him for this "psycho".
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:47 pm

"Come off it, Pyro!" Alton shouted at him after flying into a bunch of crates.

"My name's not Pyro! It's- WHAT THE?" A wave of bullets flew towards Hunter. "Oh, right. Gauntlets." Using a bit of his aura to deflect part of the attack, Hunter retreated back into the cargo car as bullets bounced off the door frame. Okay, so that's how you want to play it, huh? Time to fight fire- Hunter took his sword off his back in single blade mode -with fire.

Just as he was about to press the button and activate the "blazing blade" mode when he heard someone speak. Not Alton. Someone else. "Oy, guard. Why is there oil on this train? Seems odd."

Guard? Oil? Hunter tried to take a peek, managing to see Chiu's "Captain Vale" before Alton fired two more shots, forcing him back into hiding, where scanned the area with his Infinity Lens. Two new figures appeared from the other side of the train. Good. Security's here. But why oil? Hunter moved his thumb away from the "blaze" button on Metaruhōku's grip. I don't know how much oil there is on the flatbed. Maybe Alton spread it all over as a trap. Best I don't use it yet.

"Guards?" Alton called out. "Yeah, would'ya mind arresting the psycho who just tried to punch me off the train?"

"One: That punch was to force you out into the open, Alton. Two, arrest me? Are you stupid or something?" Hunter yelled out from his hiding spot. "Alton, you're a wanted criminal! You're the Frozen Forest Fugitive! You attacked my security team and my convoy, you totaled three buses filled with civilians, killed two of them, and paralyzed seven others! You are NOT going to escape me again!" Hunter then addressed the guards, specifically one of them. "Captain Vale! It's me, Hunter! We talked earlier! Don't you know all about the attacks from three months ago? Two whole weeks of nothing but 'BANDIT ATTACKS CONVOY, KILLS TWO INJURES 12' on the news!Tell me that doesn't sound familiar to you?"

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 pm

As Cap and the suspect kid dropped to the flatbed car, Chiu stayed on the roof. Overwatch we easier when you were actually above what you were watching over.

Over the roar of the train she heard Cap mention oil.

Oil could be...problematic. Not only did a missed shot risk sending the entire car aflame, but pursuit would be slow. For the train trip, Chiu had opted to wear her favorite blue shirt. Her favorite blue silk shirt. There was no way she was going to risk her shirt for these idiots. Sheathing her weapons she climbed down carefully until she was standing next to the kid with the stick.

"Before you go swinging your stick around be warned. This is my favorite shirt. If you get oil on it I'll kill you."

Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:58 am

First: Launching your opponent through the air on a moving train is as much a flush-out tactic as using a flamethrower to light a candle in an oil refinery! Alton kept a gun trained in Pyro's direction. "And second, ONE. ONE BUS, and it was a goddamn ploy for illegal dust shipping!"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:40 am

Hunter? Must be that other guy from earlier. what's he yelling about those bandit attacks? surely this kid wasn't the one responsible...

'ONE, ONE BUS'

Myren's eyebrow shot up momentarily as he approached the new intruder.
'wow, he basically just confessed... make's my job a lot simpler.'

"Drop your weapons and stand down" Myren yelled at Alton "you're surrounded, you have nowhere to go, and by the sound of it, you'll get a much better deal from me than from Hunter over there"
all the while, He kept advancing, now about halfway across the flatbed.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:55 am

OOC: I'm having problems posting my reply. Stand by. I can see I have permission to reply to this thread, but every time I hit "Send," it doesn't let me.

EDIT 2: I'm gonna try and copy/paste parts of my post at a time. Here goes...

IC:
There were now four heat signatures outside, all on the flatbed, and he hoped the new sig was Chiu with his knife. Alton was still hiding and aiming his gauntlets at Hunter.

"First: Launching your opponent through the air on a moving train is as much a flush-out tactic as using a flamethrower to light a candle in an oil refinery!"

"At least I didn't use fire, did I? If I did, you'd be on fire right now!"

"And second, ONE. ONE BUS, and it was a goddamn ploy for illegal dust shipping!"

The train was curving on the bridge. Suddenly, he had an idea. This needed precision. Hunter drove Metaruhōku into the ground right next to the doorframe, leaving a few inches of it sticking out so it seemed he was standing there, and used the curvature of the train to hide Alton's view of him sneaking towards the back, running his mouth off like he always did.

"Drop your weapons and stand down!" "Captain Vale" yelled at Alton, and was now advancing towards him."You're surrounded, you have nowhere to go, and by the sound of it, you'll get a much better deal from me than from Hunter over there."

"The entire shipment was legal, by the way! There was paperwork and everything! The plan was to protect the bus full of civilians from Grimm as we went through the forest, while we protected the trucks from people like you! Then you came along and messed everything up! You are a wanted criminal, AND you just confessed, Alton! Surrender to the security guards or else I will subdue you myself!" Hunter got into a ready stance at the far door. Right combat boot with toe down. Right steel kneepad on the ground. Left combat boot flat. Steel shot gloves touching the deck. Steel padded elbows straight. Hips raised. Infinity Lens still tracking. If Alton didn't surrender, Hunter will aura sprint and grapple him.

Last edited by Wrecker1214 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Goddamn, so many Copy/paste just to make this one work...)
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:58 am

Alton muttered to himself. "This is why you travel by airship, Alton. It's fast. It's safe. The view is great. Your passengers don't give you grief over recent history as a vigilante." Then, Alton realized: oil.. It had been on the shipping manifest he'd taken from the truck, there had been barrels of it right alongside the dust vials. Why? What was SDC doing mixing hydrocarbons into dust propellant?

...and where was this train headed with all this oil? Footsteps sounded out behind him. "...better deal from me than from Hunter over there."

"Does he really think I'm in a surrendering mood?" Alton noted, almost annoyed. Swiveling his head between the two approaching targets, Alton shouted "If it's not perfectly clear to you, I do have places to go, and you're not exactly in the best position, either." Alton raised a gauntlet and launched a flare into the sky. "I've got plenty more of those and I've had a lot more experience these past couple months with being immolated" Alton shouted specifically in Pyro's direction "than you have."

((OOC: Ok, I *swear* that flare wasn't metagamey, my post made it through before Wrecker got his posting thing worked out.

Also, I'm a bit confused about your positioning, Wrecker - are you inside the cargo car [1] or outside of it?
[9]-[6]-[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[7]-[6]-[Oo^o>
))
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:21 am

OOC: Inside car you know what? I'm making a new train number system that has the same labels. Nav's number system isn't working.

[9]-[8]-[7]-[6]-[5]-[4]-[3]-[2]-[1]-[Oo^o>

9:Caboose
8:passengers
7:Cargo/Alton's stowaway spot.
6:Flatcar
5:Cargo
4:Cargo
3:Empty
2:passengers
1:Ambassador

And Hunter is on car 7. Everyone else should be on 6 save for Alex. Alton is closer to 7 than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:35 am

"If it's not perfectly clear to you, I do have places to go"
they were on the back of a train. the only places he could go from here, were forward. the ambassador was forward... what had been a threat to his life, was now a threat to the success of his objective. once again, that simplified things.

Myren prepared to fire Mirmigi's hook at the intruder when he suddenly fired a flare up into the sky.
"I've got plenty more of those and I've had a lot more experience these past couple months with being immolated than you have"

Myren froze. with this much flammable material and god knows what else loaded on this train, even so much as one badly placed spark could light them up like fireworks. "where does he get off calling anyone a psycho" Myren huffed in an undertone.
the train rounded a slow turn, and as it straightened out, Myren spotted Hunter in the car behind the intruder, Knelt down in a sprinters stance, with the looks of a man fully ready to carry through with this threats, regardless of the consequence.

Myren's eyes went wide as it dawned on him what Hunter intended to do. He prepared to send every bit of energy he had into his aura, when he remembered the two behind him. they wouldn't have any warning.
He turned his back to the intruder and channeled his aura into his legs, ensuring he wouldn't slip on the slick floor. sprinting back towards the pair. "Get back!" He yelled as he launched himself into a wide tackle, hoping he had enough force to carry them through the neighboring car's door (car 5 by wrecker's reckoning)
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:00 pm

"If it's not perfectly clear to you, I do have places to go, and you're not exactly in the best position, either." Through his thermals, Hunter saw a flare shoot up from Alton's arm. Is he planning to burn us all? Hunter thought.

"I've got plenty more of those and I've had a lot more experience these past couple months with being immolated- The train just straightened. Hunter could clearly see Alton.

Now.

One Aura Strengthened kick on the wall...
Seven steps towards the front...
50 feet passing by beneath my feet...
One grab of my
Metaruhōku in single-blade mode...
Out what used to be a door...
A swing to place it on my back at an angle...

It seemed Alton was looking directly at him. "-than you have-"

Surprise, you piece of slag.

"BOOST."

Hunter rocketed at Alton thanks to Metaruhōku's help. Aiming for his collar, Hunter attempted to grab Alton by the by the scruff of his neck and throw him up on top of Car 5, which Chiu and some other guy were being shoved into by the "Captain Vale."
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:03 am

"Warning. Leap. Move. NOW." Time slowed to a crawl as the Pyro leapt towards Alton, and his thoughts quickened inversely. In the instant before the collision, Alton had the subconscious realization, "Pyro. Well this is ironic." Alton's legs flexed as he tried to stand up, but he was too slow - Pyro was one of those fighters, too many augments to match on his own. The flare had been a bluff, but he could at least keep this guy from knocking him off the train again.

Alton gagged as Pyro grabbed the scruff of his collar and yanked, their momentum clashing. Alton barely had time to fire one gauntlet into the car beneath him he was lifted off the ground. Suddenly, two forces were fighting for control of Alton's fate: one, an annoyingly persistent adversary moving at supernatural speeds; the other, a steel cable attached to a grappling hook shot through steel plating. Something[/] had to give.

It was the coat.

As Alton flopped back down on the deck, gasping as the atmosphere and his lungs had another domestic dispute, he saw the cargo manifest flitter out of the jacket above the train guard, who was busy diving to the floor. "CRAP! Don't let it get away! Grab the manifest!"

[/i]

Last edited by xthorgoldx on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:07 am

"Before you go swinging your stick around be warned. This is my favorite shirt. If you get oil on it I'll kill you." The girl said to him sounding very serious about it.

"Right, I can do that. And the Panther is not a 'stick' he is a dust channeling cane." He looked over at her weapons. "comparing the Panther to a stick is like comparing the weapons you have there to a table knife."

He turned back watching the action unfold between Myren, and the two teens. They had a shouting match before the unknown teen fired a flare in the air. "that could be a bad thing" Nigrum said looking down at the oil in front of him and the girl. He turned to introduce himself to her when Myren shouted "Get back" slamming into Nigrum and the girl knocking them back into the cargo car.

"What is wrong with you?!" Nigrum yelled at Myren as he stood up. He extended a hand to the girl to help her up. A thud on the roof told him that someone had just crashed onto the room.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:03 am

Hunter had barely passed the flatbed when he felt something was wrong. For starters, , his whole body was going feet forward, not head first. Second, he was no longer holding onto Alton. He was just free falling.

Scrap.

Bouncing off the roof of Car 5, Hunter did the air brake thing again for the third time with Metaruhōku, but this time, he had almost no control. For the second time that night, he smashed into car [7], using his aura to reduce the pain. If it wasn't for the raised middle part of the caboose, Hunter would have fallen off the train, and by extension, the 100 feet high bridge.

"Ow." He winced as he tried to get up. Hunter looked at his right arm. There was no bleeding, thank the gods, but it felt really bad. It must be internal damage. I may have broken it when I was trying to pull Alton up onto the roof. Hunter knelt down and began to concentrate, channeling his aura towards his wound as he reminded himself of what his grandfather always told him when he lacked focus.

Never let yourself be a mere memory.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:53 am

"Forget high-fiving death. At this point I'd settle for getting a decent brace for my chronically broken leg." Alton braced himself against the boxes, only partially conscious of his right pant getting warm and wet, as he searched for the manifest - still in the air, caught in the vortex in the wind wake of the train. "Don't let it fly off! Alton rasped, stumbling along the flatbed.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:29 am

Before Chiu could comment on the kid's revelations regarding his weapon, Cap slammed into her chest, propelling both her and her neighbor through the closed door leading into the cargo car.

Slightly dazed from the blow, Chiu accepted the hand up. As she stood she caught a glimpse of an unknown form stumbling across the car they had just vacated. Something light, paper perhaps, floating nearby. "There he is!" She called out. "He's after something!"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:55 pm

as soon as he landed in the car, Myren quickly spun his head to watch the result of Hunter's charge. he winced when he saw the cable pierce the deck and saw a few sparks fly as the metal spike slammed through the metal floor. After a moment of nothing exploding, Myren let out a pent up breath. "that guy with the massive blade decided to try to subdue the terrorist. but either he was bluffing about burning us all to death, or the fumes have been dispersed by the wind and the spark didn't catch" He said as he got to his feet.

"there he is! he's after something"

Turning, Myren saw Alton fumbling towards them, and a ragged bundle of papers flying about in the turbid winds. Myren quickly launched Mirmigi at the bundle, leaving two small punctures in the middle. He retracted the chain carefully, not wanting to lose any papers to the wind. when it was back in his hand he looked it over, it didn't look particularly special, but the man who'd threatened the success of his mission wanted it. that made it valuable.

he looked back at Nigrum as he held the folder out to him "what do you make of this?" He asked.

(OoC: seriously, what's in the folder?)
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:13 pm

OOC: It must be the folder Alton stole from the convoy as "Option 5". No idea what's in it, nor does Hunter and Alex know that it was taken.
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Ooc: I'm not sure either about that folder... So vague information about it. Gold, what is in this folder that is important?

Nigurm grabbed the folder from Myren. He opened it up and flipped through the papers. information that gets me paid Nigrum thought as he scanned the pages. "Looks like the cargo manifest for something" he said but "it looks like there is some questionable content on this train" he hit the last page. "The big question really, is how did that guy get this?"

He looked out the doorway for a second, how can I keep this so I can get it to The Opposition? he thought. "So what should be do Myren and... What's your name?"

Last edited by Navolas2 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:59 pm

OOC: Cargo manifest for the convoy I robbed last thread. Has weight/shipment data that implies that the dust being produced by SDC is tainted (think Archimedes' tub - weights are off for volume by a longshot).

I'm on pain meds right now, I'll get a post up once my head stops spinning.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:30 am

Noli manere, manere in memoria
Noli manere, manere in memoria
Festinandum. festinandum sana me nunc.
Festinandum. festinandum sana me nunc.
Adjuva me resurgere.
Ádjuva me. adjuva me resurgere.

It took two minutes of focusing and remembering what Hunter learned from the priests back at Flare Hall to heal. His arm started feeling better, but he still couldn't move it that well. Hunter looked at the upper left corner of his Infinity Lens. It indicated his aura levels were at 77%, but was rising at a rate of 7% every 45 seconds. Grimacing, he stood up and moved his arm. Bad idea. Hunter was in no condition to move it, much less fight, for a few minutes, but he still had to stop Alton.

Slowly, he began walking, dragging the Metaruhōku with his left.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Alton could see one of the men assembled at the end of the flatbed - a guy with a cane, didn't have the look of a guard - holding the manifest. "You want to know why I'm here? Read it. It's the manifest I recovered from the convoy." Alton propped himself up, keeping both sides of the train in his peripheral vision and the pile of boxes to his back - he didn't know what Pyro was doing, but his momentum had carried him somewhere in that direction.

"I'll assume you're not experienced with industrial-grade dust propellant, so I'll clue you in. Second page, Airship Mix 192. First off, it's twice as heavy as it should be. Second, it says it was the only thing in the truck I took the manifest from - there were at least five barrels of something else that aren't listed on the manifest. Schnee's hiding something, and that's the proof!"

Last edited by xthorgoldx on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:27 pm

"It was the only thing in the truck I took the manifest from - there were at least five barrels of something else that aren't listed on the manifest. Schnee's hiding something, and that's the proof!"

"Alton!" Still slowly moving, Hunter jumped off the car onto the flatbed, sword in hand. "There's something else you took from my convoy!"

Come on, hurry up... Hunter's Infinity Lens told him his aura level was now at 89%.
Back to top Go down
xthorgoldx

xthorgoldx

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Alton whirled on the voice. "If I had to guess what, I'd say I somehow took your common bloody sense, because you seem to be lacking it at the moment!" Alton raised one arm to keep a pistol trained on PYro. "Now let the non-grudge-holding folks have a rational discussion!"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Gun. Hunter swung Metaruhōku with his left and placed it on his back, then raised both arms the best he could, trying not to show signs that his right was still injured.
Spoiler:
He was cautious to not provoke Alton, especially since he could either get shot or burned by the greased flatbed. His aura level was enough to stop him from burning, but it still too low to block bullets. Hunter started talking, trying not to get killed in the process.
"I was referring to the two innocent lives you took, Alton.Now, from what you've been saying is true, then you didn't mean to kill them. That's a good thing, but what you did still counts as manslaughter and assault." Hunter cautiously walked towards Alton, eyes on the gauntlet pistol aimed at him.
"Now, before you say anything, note that involuntary manslaughter is the event where the killer did not intend for a death to result from their intentional actions. Now, four years ago, an officer of the law was sentenced to jail for two years for shooting and killing an innocent man by accident. Do you remember that? The involuntary manslaughter of Oscar Grant? I'm just a swordfighter for hire, but I do know my law and order."

Hunter eyed his Aura level. 95%.

OOC: I just watched Fruitvale Station, a dramatization of the last 24 hours of Oscar's life. Great movie. I highly recommended it.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 pm

"First we need to get the situation out there under control. The. We get this information to the authorities, let them handle it." Myren said to Nigrum. Turning to Chiu he tosses her a small radio-like device. "Call ahead to the station. Tell them that train A-16 was attacked, that the VIP is unharmed but is still threatened, and that the attacker is still inboard. We need police on scene when we get there." He moves to exit the car, but turns back for a moment. "Also, they should probably know that the flatcar is drenched in flammable material."

Myren moved back towards the flatcar, only to find Hunter being held at gunpoint. "Enough of this." Myren grumbles to himself. Either this guy comes quietly, which didn't seem likely at this point, or they'd have to detain him, which he probably wouldn't make easy. All this without lighting the train ablaze thanks to all the oil on this damn flatcar!
Then the obvious answer came to him.

Myren puts two fingers to his lips and whistles loudly. "Stand down" He yells to the gunman. "We have your information, and it will go to the proper authorities to be dealt with. Surrender now and maybe you can cut a deal with them"

Last edited by Myren on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Open]Night Express   [Open]Night Express - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Open]Night Express
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next