RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kellenredx

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:35 pm

With no warning Garrus burst into sudden laugher after the ax hit the table. He continued to laugh for a while before calming down and standing up to look the new girl in the eye. "I like your spirit! Accompany us on your journey!" before Victoria can answer he handed a sum of Lien to her before moving to what he assumed to be her companion. His ears twitched slightly as he did so "You are her companion no doubt! I assume you will accompany us also!" he handed another sum of Lien to the boy before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Victoria scoffed, addressing Olivia. "Please! I only strike what I want to strike, nothing more, nothing less." Victoria was slightly off put by the money handed to her, but accepted it nonetheless. She coughed to herself when Drake was called her companion, she'd use that, probably. "What are you talking about? Journey? I'd like some details before any "accompanying" is done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:50 pm

"Details? Sure!" He moved back over to the bench and took his seat once again. "Simple all we have to do is delve into some ruins of indeterminate danger and retrieve an artefact and return. Its simple!" He looked to Drake afterwards "You seem rather competent yourself! Like I said earlier you  are free to tag along. When we are all ready we can leave too." Garrus felt he had spoken too much but he shrugged it off and awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Victoria cocked her head a scowled a little, passing a glance to Drake before continuing. "I have three questions. One, what is this artifact and why exactly is it so important? Two, why are you recruiting strangers with no forethought whatsoever. And three, besides money, why should I care?" Victoria crossed her arms and motioned to Drake, giving him the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Drake would tilt his head at that, scowling just a little. Of course, he wanted to at least attempt to learn more in advance before making them both known to this pair of strangers but Victoria had to take the direct route. It was already awkward enough with her at times...both were still trying to adjust to and figure out the others' quirks and oddities in their bizarre relationship.

He sighs, shrugging almost apathetically as he let the scale-bladed cloak hang around his form, glancing to Victoria carefully. How exactly did she want him to follow up on that? Again, he shrugs and glances to the pair of strangers.

"Really, that sums up the concerns. Much of which could have been learned with some patience...however, circumstances being as they are..."

Sora Amethyst - Dater of Fayza -  "Yay! Mayhem! Ears! Pettings of ears!"

Aperahama Jones - Lion of the world - "...And that's how I lost my eye to some corn on the cob!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:58 pm

You only strike what you want to strike? So you just go around damaging things that you don't own? Grand. Olivia didn't respond to Victoria's comment out loud, instead taking a step back as the conversation shifted toward the pair of eavesdroppers. Huh. He really is going to pickup everyone he can find in the middle of a park. This could go really well, or really poorly. Though, I suppose learning more information wouldn't hurt. I'm not even sure if this guy knows what's what. Hm. She lifts her hands up, resting them on the back of her head, fingers interlaced, waiting for their conversation to proceed before making her own inquiries.

Color Scheme#d70040 #a40031 #af7418 #2f7642 #1853af #545454 #b6ceff
"Speaking." Thinking. Doing. -Sign Language-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Garrus appeared to be deep in thought for a moment. "1. Im not entirely sure 2. Because I knew there would be other heroes here 3. You will care because if it were to fall into the wrong persons hand...lets not think about the atrocities that they could commit with it." Of course the answered lacked quite a bit but Garrus felt he covered everything.

((OOC: I know you are all being in character to ask these questions but we really should get this show on the road if you know what I mean))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]   Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brothers of Prophecy - Day 0: Meeting [Good Guys]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2