RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evening Violence [Open]

Go down 
+2
xariasfury55
ecksdeeeXD
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Lugh was actually softening and making the concrete more fragile as he shot the floor. Though Lugh couldn't physically see where Argent was, he could still sense the specific aura of the person. Seeing how there were certain fluctuations in that man's aura, it was most likely that he used some dust again.

As Argent was trying to find a way to hide himself from Lugh's sight, Lugh had positioned his spear facing the floor right beside him. Though what he actually planned was to destroy most of the flooring to limit his opponent's mobility, seeing as how Argent pole vaulted and is now above him, he activated the pile bunker which hit the ground and with that force, had allowed him to dodge to the side, though he was hit by the pillar of ice on his shoulder; causing the armor to loosen then fall to the ground as Lugh managed to go to the side.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Great. It hit! Now to keep up the heat!

"That all you got, big guy?" Argent yelled as he loosed another volley at Lugh before landing a few feet beside him.

There!

"You're in for it now!"

Spotting Lugh's loose armor, Argent wastes no time running at it, his arm coiled like a spring and ready to strike. However, when he's almost within range, the ground cracks from Lugh's earlier bullets.

Argent stumbles quite ungracefully and ends up on his back, three feet beside Lugh.

"Uh oh."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 pm

Guess I can't use my minigun now, he thought since he already lost the weight adjustment that he required to use it. Then he got hit again but that wasn't enough to knock him down.

But then he notices Argent fall to the ground right beside him. Lugh took that opportunity and aimed the Lance's Drill at him. Starting the drill and with just a single twist of a gear could cause the pile bunker function to activate. As the drill rotates directly in front of Argent's chest.

"Hey... uhh... ref... what's your verdict on this?"
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Xarias heard the faunus girl sit on the crate, he didn't want to talk so he pretended to keep sleeping. The girl said "Thanks to you I don't get paid", Xarias felt a tug at his gut, more out of guilt than of anger. He didn't bother to get up and pick another fight, he also didn't bother to watch the new challengers dishing it out, obviously destroying a lot of the ground judging on the concrete dust in the air.

What a mess they're making

He then heard another person approach him and the fox girl but she didn't pay heed to him, she talked to the faunus girl,"Here, you deserve it despite the other one surrendering. Humans should learn to watch their tongue." Wondering what "it" was he took a peek and saw her toss the fox girl a wad of cash.

Another bitter faunus, seriously why can't we all just get along? Well, at least she got paid while I'm here all broke.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:45 am

"Don't count me out yet!" Argent yelled as he fired off Agni and slid across the ground, probably giving him a bad friction burn on his back. Slamming Hima down on the ground, he sends a wave of ice to encase Lugh's feet.

"Pardon my intrusion ladies and gent." Silenus said as he rounded the corner and stepped into the light, hearing all he needed to hear. "Allow me to introduce myself."

In a quick swooping motion, Silenus removes his wig and reveals his horns.

"I" He said as he did a grandiose and exaggerated bow. "am Silenus Midas. Faunus. White Fang Recruiter."

Standing back to full height, he clasps his hands together.
"And I have a proposition."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:55 am

Xarias was baffled at what he just heard. The racist announcer was a faunus himself, a fancy one at that. He introduced himself as a white fang recruiter, probably using this brawling pit as bait to lure in strong faunus and also to taunt them while he was at it. Xarias took a peek and saw his horns which were concealed by the wig he almost knocked off earlier.

Is he trying to recruit fox girl here?
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:11 am

This guy just won't give up...

As Argent slid away from the drill, he tried to encase Lugh's feet with ice and he did, but then Lugh activated the Drill and Pile bunker of Silver Spiral and aimed at the ice, easily freeing him from it. He then overhears the announcement from some guy claiming to be a White Fang Recruiter but his eyes still focused on the battle,

"Hey dude, you hearing this?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:33 am

"And what would that be?" Stating rather passively, she would wrap her tail around Milisendis, head going onto her shoulder and the apparent Human's hair going across hers, both Omega-46 and Milisendis looking up at the man, analyzing what could be deemed a threat to Imperia. The cat-girl however, would have a completely passive view, using one of her assassination contract names, "And I would be Kara Brunestud, pleasure to meet your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 am

"Nice try big guy! Not falling for that!"

At this point, Argent was thoroughly enjoying his fight, reveling in the challenge.

"If keeping my distance won't work, let's see how you do up close and personal!" Argent said, sprinting straight for his opponent, forgoing any strategy.

"Simple. We need more members and you two" Silenus said, gesturing to the two ladies "Seem like the perfect candidates."

Walking closer to them, yet staying what is presumably a safe distance, he gives his sales pitch.

"You two seem sick of the humans. I know. I can see it. Probably beaten up for the tail, ignored for the ears, hated just because." There's a slightly bitter tone to his voice as he goes on "However, I can see you've had enough. Come with me. With us. It'll be perfect. Strike back at those who wronged you simply because you were different! Because you were better."

At this point he's got his back to the ring, the fight still raging though Lugh seems to know something's happening.

"I know you'll make the right decision."

Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:10 am

Tequila was more than happy to take the girl's money, and she was in the process of opening her mouth to thank them when this guy walked up and gave his shady-ass sales pitch to them. She didn't reply to him until he'd finished speaking and her money was secreted safely away beneath her jacket, and when she did speak, her voice was perfectly neutral, to the point of being insulting.

"Aren't you just throwing a tantrum and lashing out humans for not being faunus? What the White Fang does isn't any different. Racism is racism, even when it's the oppressed being racist."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:32 am

"Look around you, girl. Faunus have suffered long enough, from an inferior race, nonetheless." He said, growing "Now we're turning the tables. It's our world now."

Silenus looks at the two.

"You don't have to take it anymore. All it takes is a yes or a no to decide what happens from here on."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:22 am

"Did you know, the local bakery here is run by humans?" she kept talking, as if she hadn't heard him, and rested a hand on her stomach. "The one in my hometown was run by faunus, and they did a good job, but the bread here was vastly better."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:24 am

"One word is all I need, girl." Silenus said, the anger slowly showing more and more in his voice. "From you too." He said to Imperia.

"Yes or no."
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:29 am

Lugh, though there was a match going on right in front of him, could still overhear the White Fang Recruiter's ramblings. Since he was no longer wearing his armor, he's now more agile and lighter compared to earlier. As Argent closes in on him, Lugh aimed his lance to the floor right below him and placed his left leg on the barrel of the minigun; then activating the pile bunker function and propelling himself at a considerable height. He then passed over the crowd and landed a few meters near the White Fang recruiter.

Bro, I can't just ignore all that crap you've been spouting!"
, he said to Silenus with an unamused look on his face. "I can see right through you dude, that deceitful nature of yours is so evident that even your aura emits it!".

"Unlike those girls over there, yours is tainted and disgusting, to the very core!", he said as he pierces his spear to the floor causing cracks to appear. "Dude, these girls aren't as stupid as you think they are!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:45 am

Silenus freezes as Lugh's hulking body appears from nowhere.

"Dude, these girls aren't as stupid as you think they are!"

His anger flares as he listens to Lugh's speech, his resolve only getting stronger.

Letting out a deep sigh, he looks back up at his would be recruits, the surprisingly still asleep Xarias, and Lugh, his weapon firmly planted in the ground. A fake smile on his face, he speaks.

"Well, I wish it could've gone better than this. Perhaps some time to think will change your mind. If you'll excuse me."

He walks away and whistles a short tune. On cue, twenty audience members pull out varied weapons, removing their headwear revealing ears, horns, tails, and the like.

Five people, wielding clubs from the ring rush Argent, still on the floor at once. At the same time four on top of the crates unload a volley of bullets on the group as Silenus retreats into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:23 am

"Move." Tequila put her hand on Xarias' back and shoved him down, out of the line of fire; with the other, she grasped her sword and squeezed, setting off the jet and flinging her up onto the storage containers, narrowly evading bullets. She landed in a crouch, quickly shoving her sheathed sword back through her half-skirt to hold it, then pulling the blade clear with an audible scrape. Clumsy.

She considered her options; it would be smart to retreat, but if she disabled the insurgents, she'd be able to sell off their weapons at a pretty nice profit. And she did want the pocket money. After a moment, she straightened up, holding her naked blade in a loose stance. "Alright. Come at me, if you think you're hard enough."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:38 am

Getting out of the way, she would pop open the suitcase to reveal four Javelins, the rails on Omega popping down as she says rather passively, "Looks like we are intervening then, Milly, kill anyone who tries to hurt me." With that, she would start speaking commands in the passive tone, the four javelins are shot at the closest oncomers, no quarter being given as every shot is aimed to kill, the hand blades on 46 moving out as she instinctively goes to cut down any what come near them, Milisendis moving into a fighting stance as Imperia covers herself from any gunfire, making sure to keep well within range of the pair.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:01 pm

(OOC: I have no idea on GMing. Gimme a sec to get used to it XD)

"Change of plans? Alright." Argent said as he sends a cross to the closest attacker, dropping him like a brick. Quickly he raises his hands to block the incoming clubs, though having only two hands and one leg free, he was unable to block the club striking him in his one standing leg, bringing him to his knees.

On top of the crate three faunus drop beside Tequila, two on her left and one her right, each leveling they're swords at her. Quickly, the three rush her.

Down below, the faunus are more wary of Imperia and her bodyguards. The three closest to her back off as they spray the three with bullets. Miraculously, none of them hit Xarias, still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Seeing as though everything was going to be chaotic and a bunch of faunus, who were disguised as humans earlier, came out with their weapons, Lugh activated the pile bunker function yet again, propelling him up but also leaving the floor that he was standing on earlier to ruins and some of the debris getting flung to the side. He landed a few meters in front of Silenus.

"Dude, where do you think you're going!?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:25 pm

"They" Silenus said, jerking a thumb at the faunus behind him "Could still be useful. You on the other hand." He said nodding his head to Lugh "Are not."

Drawing Pyrite, he runs across the side of a nearby crate and jumps at Lugh, a slash aimed precisely at his exposed shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Yelping as she ducks behind cover, the two robots would care not for the bullets firing at them, Milisendis moving her arms to protect her face as the bullets rip through her skin and hit the metal beneath it. Moving at top speed, Omega-46 would grab three of the Javelins, Milisendis giving the robot commands via the network as it goes to reattach them and fire them off, aimed precisely for the hearts of the shooters, Imperia yelling over the fire, "Faunus or Human, anyone who aims at me dies."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Kai was walking along the street near the docks when a sound drifted over to her. She stopped, angling her head to try to hear better, Is that...gunfire? She stood for another moment before verifying, Yes, it is. She began running towards the sounds of fighting, coming upon the docks. She saw a number of crates that seemed to be walling in a section of the docks, but fighting was spilling over the crates and into the docks. Kai grabbed her blade from her back, preparing for a fight, But I don't know who's fighting. She thought.

She observed the scene for another moment before making a decision. She ran at the crates and planted the tip of her blade in the ground, launching herself on top of the crate. She held her blade at the ready and saw a faunus girl next to her (Tequila). Not keeping her eyes on her surroundings, she asked the girl, "What the hell's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Without the restriction of the weight of the armor, Lugh could move faster and freely despite his large physique. He points the drill directly to where Silenus was, in order for his lance's drill to clash with Silenus' Pyrite.

"Dude, no one is useless! You are also a faunus but I can tell that you only see the others as tools for your own gain"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:55 pm

One of the javelins hits it's target straight in the chest, pinning the man to a crate behind him. The other manages to embed itself into the thigh of the second faunus. The third faunus narrowly escapes, ducking in the nick of time, now concentrating his fire on Omega-46.

Spotting Kai and assuming she was on Tequila's side, one of the faunus redirects his attention from Tequila and charges at Kai.

"The end justifies the means, I will see the Faunus in power and I will see your body dead at my feet!"

Throwing Pyrite at Lugh, Silenus draws Aurum from behind him, the blade immediately catching fire. Anticipating Lugh blocking the flying Pyrite, Silenus slashes at his left side.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:00 pm

As Pyrite clashed with the drill, Lugh activated the drill function and it immediately spun at a rapid speed, thus having Pyrite to be forcefully moved at the direction the drill was spinning then moving the direction of where the lance was facing and thus redirecting Pyrite back to Silenus.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Kai quickly spotted the faunus charging at her. She ducked under his sloppy swing and brought the flat of her blade smashing into his side. The force of the blow sent the faunus flying into the arena, but she made sure that the strike wouldn't kill the man. She noticed as he fell the symbol on his back, The White Fang? She gritted her teeth, They ripped apart the Order with their damned rebellion. She brought her blade back in front of her, keeping her eyes peeled for more attackers, No choice now but to fight.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Xarias woke up the minute Tequila pushed him down, still dazed by all that was happening he just stayed down while carefully moving his rifle in shooting position. After a series of exchanges between the others and some white fang recruiters Xarias decides to help along. A few white fang members were taken care of but there were plenty more where they came from. He then reloaded his rifle with high-velocity rounds and started aiming at the weapons of some thugs. He shot several rounds in quick succession at the lackeys. Nearby he could also hear Silenus ranting about abuse to huge guy with a spear, they clashed weapons and sparks flew in the air.

I fall asleep for 2 minutes and this happens?

Xarias shoots a couple more shots at the thugs while slowly crouching up, his rifle never straying from it's targets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Violence [Open]   Evening Violence [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening Violence [Open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next