RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faunus Friends! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:55 pm

"A-A-Ah... I-I w-w-would b-but i-if I don't get t-the b-b-books and d-deliver t-them I-I-I'll p-probably g-get b-beat u-up a-again..." Rina stuttered, cowering slightly at the thought. It might actually be fun to go with these people- they actually seemed nice, but she wasn't joking. The first time she had decided she couldn't do something for him, he had hit her until she agreed to do it anyways. It hadn't been fun at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Abby frowned slightly, putting her hands on her hips. "Compromise, then! We all go deliver the books together, and then threaten this guy until he pees himself. Or electrocute him if he doesn't!" She looked over to Isabelle, quirking an eyebrow. "Whaddya say? Threaten people, then city? I've never gone window shopping after delivering threats before. I wonder if it makes it more or less fun?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Isabelle drew a single blade and inspected it closely, as if to check it's sharpness.  " 'Again?'  So he already hurt you?"  She clenched her open hand into a fist.  "I've never met a self-respecting man who could force someone to do things for him like that."  That may have been a lie, but she continued anyway.  "Of course, we could always get rid of the one thing that does make him a man."  She sighed, putting the blade back in it's sheath.  "Judging by how you've described him so far, he sounds like an asshole.  I don't like assholes.  I've had to deal with at least two of them so far during my time at Beacon."  She smiled.  "And I can do electrocution."  Turning towards Abby, she changed the subject.  "I suppose we could go out afterwards, maybe get dinner somewhere.  I haven't done anything fun in weeks."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 am

"Eek!" Rina squealed as Isabelle took out her weapon, quickly scurrying to hide behind the nearest object in fear of being stabbed. When the girl just began looking at it, she felt a little silly. But only a little! She didn't get out of the orphanage without any major injuries by sticking around when someone took out a weapon! Or if they even looked at her funny... Or even got close...

"U-U-U-U-U-U-U-Umm......... T-T-T-They're n-n-n-not t-t-that b-bad... A-a-at l-l-l-least i-i-if I-I d-d-do w-w-what t-t-t-they s-s-say t-t-they d-d-don't h-h-hit m-m-me a-a-anymore... I-I'm u-u-used t-t-to i-i-it..." She said in a quiet voice, finding it even harder to speak confidently when the other girl looked so scary and had just been staring at a scary blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:23 am

Abby frowned, slowly shaking her head. "Those rules don't sound very fun," she said, cracking her knuckles. "I say we go have a 'chat' with 'em anyway. That way they still won't hit you anymore, and you won't even need to deal with their crap,"she added in a somewhat cheerful tone. "C'moooon. Wouldn't you rather not ever need to bother with them again?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Isabelle frowned when she noticed that her weapon had scared Rina.  "Right, sorry about that...  I wasn't trying to scare you."  She turned to Abby.  "Maybe it would be better if we let her be.  She doesn't seem to be very comfortable right now."  Realizing that she had only made it worse, she sighed.  "But, by now, we've probably already made you late.  So, they're probably going to be mean to you again if you do go and give them their books.  But, again, I can't force you to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:08 am

"N-No r-really! I-It's o-okay!" Rina said, faking a smile. She could certainly deal with a few bullies! She had found that the best way of dealing with them was simply to let them do whatever they wanted so they would be happy! If she tried to retaliate, it'd just end up with them trying even harder to get revenge and then she'd had to live in fear constantly!

Taking a deep breath and mustering her courage though, she continued in a quiet voice, "B-b-b-b-but the c-c-city s-s-sounds l-l-like a n-n-nice i-idea... I-I h-h-haven't b-b-been to the c-c-c-city y-y-yet..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Abby began bouncing on the balls of her feet, clearly impatient now that there seemed to be half a plan. "So, what are we doing then? Ditch the books and lets hit the city! Or deliver the books and we'll wait for you or something, and then hit the city." The girl apparently didn't want help, so there wasn't a whole lot they could do. No reason to dwell on it, then.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Isabelle walked over to and stood next to Abby, ready to get going.  "So, Rina, what's it going to be?"  She really wanted the girl to come along, hoping that it would help her to be less nervous around other people, or at least other faunus.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:40 am

Rina was about to reply when a boisterous fellow and a few people that appeared to be his friends appeared from around the corner, laughing loudly over something. Seeing Rina though, the lead fellow grinned and began approaching her. Rina let out a terrified squeak, and strangely, began fading in and out of sight, going from mostly invisible to visible constantly.

"I figured a useless animal like you wouldn't even be able to get a simple task done right, so I guess I was right to come get my stuff myself! What are you wasting your time with? Hanging out with some of you filthy mongrel friends?" He said, laughing loudly, along with his companions. If possible Rina seemed to look even more terrified, and she began fading back into sight with less and less frequency.

"U-U-U-U-U-U-U..." She stuttered, utterly incapable of speaking a single coherent word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:49 am

Abby, surprisingly, broke out into a wide grin. "Well, this makes things easier! I was fine with going to look for these guys, but honestly it seemed like a lot of work. That would have been time spent that coulda been spent doing funner things!" She quickly used her thumbs to flip two small switches located where the gloves covered the small bend where wrist met hand, each glove starting to lightly thrum with power. "But here they are, delivering themselves for a beating. And they even provided some nice slurs for us to be provoked by. Why, you could hardly blame us feeling threatened for our very lives! Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:04 am

Instead of drawing her weapons like she wanted too, Isabelle stood calmly and smiled at the bunch.  "Listen, guys.  I don't want to get in a fight here, because we've all seen what the Beacon Guard does to delinquents."  She glanced at Rina again, who was flickering in and out of visibility.  "But I'm not going to let you be a prick to her like this.  If stopping you means killing you, and getting myself in trouble, so be it."  If they were to make the first move, she would be ready.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:34 am

Turning to his friends, the lead fellow laughed, even louder and more arrogantly than before, "Hah! These mongrels are standing up to their human overlords? These animals should be taught some respect, but I'd rather not get my hands dirty by touching creatures like you!" He turned back to the group of Faunus, "And what exactly do you little animals think you can do to us? Not only are we your superiors in every way, but it's two of you against four of us!"

He didn't seem to be miscounting, either, as Rina had faded into 'invisiblity', or rather extremely good camoflague that could very well pass as invisibility. She certainly didn't seem to be in a fighting state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Abby blinked, turning and pointing at herself, Isabelle, and.. "Huh! Okay, well, two it is! Sooo, you guys can call up a bunch more friends, and I'll take you all on myself! Well, except you," she said, pointing at the lead guy and shaking her head. "Anytime someone says they 'don't want to get their hands dirty' it's really code for 'I actually suck in a fight', after all!" Abby pouted slightly at the thought of guards getting involved. She'd never even met one, but heard the majority of them were as racist as these guys were.

"Oh! I have an idea! Why don't we settle this in the arena thing? That way I can't get in trouble for smacking all of you around!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:00 pm

"Superior in every way?  You've got to be kidding me."  Isabelle couldn't help but laugh.  "Night vision, better reflexes...  Hell, we've even got an extra set of ears to help us."  She twitched her ears to demonstrate her point, before turning to Abby and grinning.  "The Arena sounds like a good idea to me.  What do you guys say to our challenge?  Or are you afraid of us "little animals"?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:32 am

"I do not even want to touch you filthy mongrels, and merely talking to you is already beginning to make me feel filthy, as if I had been swimming in the sewers." The man said with a superior look on his face, before giving a brief signal to his companions and beginning to walk away, presumably to get his books. He flashed Rina (Or at least where he thought she was) a murderous look - she'd definitely pay for this later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:42 am

Abby slowly shook her head, theatrically raising her voice so the distinguished gentlemen could hear. "They seem awfully confused, don't they? I mean, all that stuff about us being animals and they haven't even noticed they're all chickens," she said, laughing. "Fly away, little chickens!" Abby shrugged, flipping the switches on her gloves back to 'off'. "They probably did the math and realized they didn't have enough chicken friends to take the pair of us on. I think that means we win by default!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Isabelle's smile grew as the group walked off.  "Well, that went better than expected, besides the overdone racism..."  She spun around, noticing that Rina had completely disappeared.  "Rina?  You still around?  They left."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:32 pm

"Umm... I'm still here..." Came a quiet voice, as Rina faded back into view, not having moved from her position, "S-Sorry... W-When I g-get s-scared I-I s-sometimes j-just f-f-fade a-away..." She said, managing to stop herself from passing out or running away in fear simply because she had been invisible during most of the encounter. Or at least close to invisible. At least the bully hadn't been staring at her with his scary eyes.

"W-Well... I-I g-guess m-my s-s-schedule i-is f-free n-now..." She added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:38 pm

Abby blinked at the younger girl, looking fairly intrigued. "That is a pretty neat trick," she said, the encounter with the bullies already a thing of the past in her mind. "I'd even go as far as saying it's cooler than mine! Aaaand," she said, pointing at Isabelle. "A whole group of idiots and not a one even tried to pull on your tail. Was I right, or was I right?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:29 pm

Isabelle rolled her eyes.  "Fine, you win.  I won't hide it anymore."  She looked at the two girls, glad that she had been in this stairwell at the right time.  "Shall we get going now?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:50 am

Rina blushed, though she didn't really think it was that neat of a trick. She didn't even know she had it for a long time, until one time she had gotten reaaaally scare and just wished she could disappear. Which she did.

"I-It's not t-that g-great... J-Just u-useful f-f-for h-hiding, r-really..." She said quietly, not saying anything else, but she would follow the two if they left to go, trailing behind with her eyes turned down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:02 am

"To the city, then!" Abby lept up onto the hand-rail and slid down to the bottom of the staircase, wobbling dangerously the entire way down, before landing at the bottom on a single foot, still teetering on the very brink of falling over. "I don't even know what's in the city, really. I bet there's some good restaurants! Maybe a club or something?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Isabelle giggled a bit when Abby slid down the railing.  "I don't think she would want to go to a club.  A restaurant, maybe." she said, beginning to follow her down the stairwell.  She glanced back at Rina.  "You're not going to disappear on us, right?"  The statement was usually just an expression, though now she meant it quite literally.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 am

"U-Umm... P-P-Probably n-not..." Rina said, speeding up a little to keep up. She would have to try to be courageous today! Maybe she would be able to make friends! Or maybe they were just taking her somewhere to be laughed at. She wasn't too sure, but hopefully it was the former! Being laughed at was never fun, and whenever it happened she usually ended up going invisible, which would just cause more laughs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:33 am

Abby looked at the pair of them, grinning. "It's gonna be great! We'll find some restaurants and eat some good food.. do a little window shopping.. maybe meet some new people?" Abby waved her hand dramatically through the air. "There's a whole world of possibilities just waiting for the three of us to show up!" With that, Abby led the way out of the dorms and off toward the city. To adventure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faunus Friends! [Closed]   Faunus Friends! [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faunus Friends! [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2