RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JL

Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:50 am

IC:

What's wrong with being a girl? Riley had asofar been fine with the silly arguing, but for somebody as stupid as the person who had just walked up, it seemed like he was in the wrong part of town. What was this, idiotville?

"Whats wrong with being a girl? How about you open your eyes before you open your mouth, huh? its wrong to be a girl when you're a freakin guy! Don't call others an idiot if you're the prime example of one."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:07 am

"I may be new in town, pendejo, but I definitely don't like you using 'girl' as a slur." The accent in her voice was more apparent now, a lilt to her tone both attractive and threatening. "Especially not from some malnacido acting like a small-town bully." her hands, wrapped in fingerless gloves, drifted to her hips - and the right, to the hilt of her sword.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:39 am

IC:

"One - I wasn't using it as a slur. I was using it in reference to what it meant - females. Second - I'm not a small town bully. If anything, I'm the master bully of the world. But I don't see this as bullying - more like the accessibility of free speech. Third, stop changing the subject and admit the fact that you, ma'am, are wrong."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:10 am

The girl mimicked his voice, highly unamused. "'So you're actually a woman? Be a man!' Veta a la verga con la cagada. From where I'm standing, you're sayin' that women are automatically deficient compared to men." her voice has dropped to a ring of steel at this point. "And if that wasn't what you meant, estas cagado, hombre; learn better. People like you who slur without thinking are the reason organizations like White Fang exist - it's so ingrained in your culture to just look down on anyone different, even for something as basic as gender. Think about it, ojete."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 am

IC:

"And from where I'm standing, I'm saying 'Be a man. Hold your head high. Don't be the one who rely on others and always go crying and being the damsel in distress.' And no, it's YOU who cause groups like the White Fang to exist - calling out for rights then going all 'We deserve more rests' or 'We deserve more food' or 'We deserve more income'! You're the one who's looking down on others right now. Lecture me as you wish; you're the one best at it. Now, once again, stop avoiding the fact that you can't differentiate between male and female."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:17 am

"Me cago en todos tus muertos, uno a uno..." she muttered, venomous. "Well, all I can hope is that when you're older, you'll understand it. For now, why don't you get out of the way before I teach you the meaning of the word 'defenestrate', ojete?"
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:25 am

IC:

Immediately, Riley stuck out his tongue in mock of the nonsensical language that this girl - who, arrogantly, thought of herself as soooo mature, despite the very thing she was doing now - was speaking.

"Wuh bubuhvuvwuh vuluvdurperdurpadur vur durrrr," Riley muttered with an idiotic tone, his hands flailing about randomly while his eyes rolled upwards. The utterly pointless movements shifted his weight, and then he stopped, just as suddenly as he had started. "Why don't YOU get out of the way, seeing as you're the one who cut me off, before I teach you the meaning of 'blown'?"

Around them, eyes watched, some of them picking sides. And surprisingly, there was an evident rift between those who could hear the argument. Men and women glared at both parties of this argument, and then - juuust a little bit - took a small look at each other.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:34 am

Tequila didn't respond to his mockery, but with the tension rising, her ears twitched, and she shut her eyes and stepped aside, shaking her head faintly. "Me cago en Dios. You ain't even carrying. Alright, take a hike, cabron, if we fight here it's gonna be bad for everyone."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Lance strolls out of the bakery.

Glad he bought 2 cakes.

He goes to the curb and eats his cake.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:03 am

IC:

"No, YOU ain't even carrying. Geez, couldn't even figure out I was a guy? I'm not the one who can get pregnant, you are. Oh, wait - nobody would ever want to get you pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 am

For a moment, Tequila's face went blank - but then she started giggling, even pushing a hand to her mouth to cover it. "Oh dear." it didn't stop. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 am

IC:

"That's right. You are a joke."

Riley turned towards the counter, calming down with an awkward silence as he walked away from Tequila. Ignoring the insane giggling behind him, his eyes began to scan through the bread, looking for something that seemed like it wouldn't break from an aerial liftoff.

Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:37 am

Unfortunately, that's where she was headed in the first place, so she ends up leaning over his shoulder, still giggling in spurts. "You poor, poor child..."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:53 am

IC:

Riley turned with a frown, irritated and confused at the same time.

"Stop it. Stop- Stop."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:56 am

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" it looks like she genuinely did say it out loud when she meant to just think it. "I'm sorry, I'm just wondering what it must be like to be you. Everything must seem so boring." she reached past him and snagged a long baguette.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am

IC:

"Everything is great. People like you are hilarious. Stop that." Riley reached out, slapping his hand onto Tequila's. No theft was to take place.
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:16 am

She's warm to the touch, but when he does touch her, she stiffens, and her free hand reflexively falls to her sword - although she restrains herself at the last second. This time, when she speaks, it's very quiet, making it clear that she's holding back her instincts. "I'm. Checking. It. To see if it's suitably fresh. That's what you do in a bakery."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:42 am

IC:

"No it isn't. You don't check by being all grabby grabby. Be nice to others."

Prick.

Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 am

"Properly prepared bread has a certain scent and consistency that you obviously can't pick by looking at it. I'm going to buy this anyway, since it is. Now," her eyes narrow, "take your hand off me, or that hand will never touch anything again."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:07 am

OOC: Is that really what people where you live do when they go to a bakery?

IC:

Riley dropped his hands, though this time he once again turned to face Tequila. "So, what. You just touch everything, leaving bacteria and micro-uncleanliness on every piece of bread till you find one that you like? Yeah, that's very nice."
Back to top Go down
Tequila Bomb

Tequila Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:52 am

(Yes, that is really what you do at a bakery. You do it with fresh fruit and veg produce too.)

"Dunno what kind of helicopter parents you had, but I played in the dirt and shared water bottles as a kid, and nobody died." Tequila shrugged him off, making her way to the counter to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]   Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale's Five Star Bakery[Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2