RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.

Go down 
+4
DatteSa
AkaiOtaku
Shemskis
Drake Ferrox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SentientSnake

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Indigo licked her lips, smiling devilishly at Shem; she couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. Indigo straddled his waist, her tongue exploring all over his body before inevitably returning back up to his head to kiss his neck or nibble his ear. When she was satisfied and warmed up enough, she rolled over to let him on top of her small body, once again constricting him in her arms and legs. She breathed lustfully into his ear, "If you hold back on me at all, you'll regret it."

((Fade to black))
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Yep. Indigo was in heaven, she'd be content right here for just about all of eternity. but then, of course, Shem, stopped, tearing her out of her ecstasy. It wasn't a teasing stop, but more of a "something is wrong" sort of stop, Indigo didn't care either way, she was in no mood to be teased or halted on. She groaned, still panting from her exercise "Shem, please... Quit, uhn, teasing... Me!" She jumped significantly when Shem yelled in her ear and sat up on her elbows, dazed and confused, but mostly frustrated. "Wha-? Hey! Get back here! You're not done!" Indigo grumpily got out of the bed and stood at the broken window, crossing her arms as she watched Shem with a slight scowl. Okay, I've changed my mind, I don't like him better this way. Reluctantly, Indigo dressed herself in a bathrobe before stepping out into the frigid air through the front door like a normal human. Fortunately for Indigo, she was faster than Shem, even in the snow. Unfortunately, Shem was hellbent on building his snowman and Indigo wasn't exactly strong enough to pull him inside and keep him from getting frostbite. Damnit, I need help. But first, he needs clothes. The best thing Indigo could find to cover up Shem on such short notice was the blanket he had abandoned, luckily it was still warm. Getting it on Shem wasn't the easiest task, but now came the real difficult part, getting his mother and explaining what was going on. Indigo took the walk of shame, shuffling to Lucia's room before knocking and letting herself in. "Er, Miss Lucia? I kinda have a Shem problem..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Aeden had given up on sleep and instead chose to listen to some music to pass the night by the time he got bored it was already day break. "Well that was a pretty long night." He decides to stay in bed  and enjoy Lucina's company until breakfast is called. As he snuggles up close to her he hears a shattering of plates. For a moment he considers not checking it but concedes to knowing it wouldn't be right. "Urgh dammit Shem. I was this close to relaxing." Aeden brought his index and thumb together leaving barely any space between them. He quickly gets up and dressed for the day knowing he will not return to bed and heads for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Lucina wakes up shortly after Aeden and catches a quick glimpse of him changing and smiles. After she knows he's gone for sure she gets herself dressed and holds her head as she has a headache. "Damn it, why does my head still hurt?"She hears a shattering of plates and pulls open the door and begins to start for the kitchen. "What's happening now..."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Indigo gave Lucia a sad smile, forgetting that she couldn't see it anyway. She looked over to the kitchen Shem was busy destroying. "I can't help but feel he's getting worse... I'd take a look myself, but my aura is still empty. I mean, I pulled off something completely new, maybe it's not a big deal, but I don't know..." Indigo looked like she'd gotten an idea and turned back to Lucia. "Say, have you got any rope?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Indigo's scroll bleeped, indicating that, finally, her aura had fully recharged, as well as her need for sleep and nourishment being quenched. Besides her aching leg, Indigo was feeling as strong as she was before the fight. She stood in front of Shem, leaning over him to sniff his aura, frowning. "Alright." Indigo stood up straight and cracked her knuckles. "Haven't done this in a while. Hope there's anything left to inspect."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Indigo jumped quite a lot and blocked her ears when Shem suddenly yelled at her, a downside of having such keen hearing. She did blush a little at the mention of marriage though, it was something that had crossed her mind before. She chuckled a little and leaned forward to give Shem on last kiss before she attempted to fix him, after all, the last few times she went in didn't end too well. "Okay, see you on the other side..." Indigo placed her hands on Shem's heart and forehead, her aura ignited and the world around her faded as both her and Shem's eyes began to glow purple and red, respectively.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:46 am

Despite the scene taking place, Indigo was still entranced by the scene, her eyes wide with awe at the massive scene and the sky overhead. "Incredible! Amazing! Look at all the details, the resonance paths! Eeee! Those polar auric waves!" Like a child in a candy store, Indigo frolicked around the wonderland, examining every inch of the scene, wishing she had a notebook to write down all the details. "What materials are these made of? The atmosphere seems limited to a the local area, that means the size hasn't changed..." Indigo was snapped out of her trance by the child landing at her feet and the subsequent roar. She would have flash stepped if her aura worked in there. She spotted Shem, or at least a version of him and cautiously, her hand extended in a comforting way. Her voice was soft and motherly, trying her best not to startle or scare the young Shem. "Shh... Hey... Hey, it's okay... Shem... Do you recognise me...? It's Indigo... Don't cry... I'm here, I'm gonna make it all better."

((800 POOOOOOSTS))
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Indigo took a step back, she wasn't fully prepared for the change of scene, but handled it without much trouble. She watched in horror, the scene playing to dulled eyes that refused to accept what she was seeing. Her reaction to Shem bound in chains barely amounted to her reaction to Shem's rampage, tears streamed from her eyes. Shem had told her about this day, though she never believed it. Perhaps she never wanted to believe it. Inside another's aura, Indigo's own abilities are stifled and difficult to use. Thanks to that fact, the angry crowd didn't cause her to hallucinate or flashback, but Shem's capture and subsequent attacks pushed her emotions to a new limit. Her eyes flashed purple and her body began to glow dimly. She grit her teeth and clenched her fists. She would have done something if the thought didn't echo in her head It's not real. Not at the moment at least.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 pm

If anything could snap Indigo out of her trance, a tiny and adorable Shem could. She couldn't hold back a massive grin at the sight of the little boy. In fact, she hadn't even noticed the cloaked figure until he pointed it out to her. Indigo's mood changed suddenly again, this time filled with distrust. Could that broken figure really be..? Indigo turned back to the child Shem, so small and fragile, yet his innocence was long gone. "Sound's like fun! Come here, you!" Indigo smiled and scooped up the little Shem and, after moving her ponytail out of the way, placed him up on her shoulders before following the cloaked man who claimed to be Ragnarok.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Indigo, for a long while, was speechless. Truly, she tried to form words, but she couldn't think of anything. The words just wouldn't come. The past few minutes had only confused her feeling about Ragnarok more, but one thing was still clear: she didn't like him. "No. I- I don't remember those words..." Was the only thing she could manage to say. Trust had always been difficult for Indigo, there were only a handful of people she actually trusted, Shem was one of them and Indigo hated having to share that trust with what she considered a monster. A monster wearing the face of her lover. Indigo was fully convinced that Shem would have been better off if Ragnarok had never existed. All the problems he faced started and ended with Ragnarok. Ragnarok, Ragnarok, Ragnarok, I'm sick of it! I just want Shem, not the parasite that's been plaguing him! Of course, Indigo meant to say that out loud, but what she said instead was "Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? Am I supposed to forgive you?" Indigo wanted desperately to send him off with damnations, but couldn't bring herself to be cruel, as if she were cursing a dying animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4