RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.

Go down 
+4
DatteSa
AkaiOtaku
Shemskis
Drake Ferrox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Empty
PostSubject: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:18 pm

The short journey through the woods would be slow, painful to the injured and at times downright awkward. But the only threat came from the journey itself. The Grimm had scattered, Dameon's defeat disrupting whatever sense of unity there had been and besides which, others besides the small group had been active.

Indeed, as they neared the rural estate, by no means humble yet a far cry from the city life most had been used to they would see the scattered and broken bodies of what few Grimm had chosen to venture this far out from the masses. Yet it appeared not to be blade or bludgeon that had shattered the beasts but more immense strength, rivaling perhaps even that seen earlier on.

The weary group would find themselves at a doorway, only for it to open and a woman in white and blue robes to step out, cold blue eyes going wide as the sight before her. Quickly she moves, stepping out onto the snow and gravel, glancing over each of the wounded with a stern, assessing glare before reaching Lucia.

"Quickly Lucia. Get them inside. I've had beds ready for such occasions ever since Mike and Ana passed through this way a few weeks back...but for it to be the children..." In appearance the woman is similar to Drake, willowy, slender and refined in her structure. But there is something more. A hint of sadness. A hint of shared pain. She glances to each of the children and shakes her head.

"Basic triage first Lucia. Get them settled down. Get splints set. And most importantly of all, we must remember our duty comes first...with that I will look after...your son. You are to look after mine. But tell me...what happened? I need to know Lucia. I need to know if this is going to require something more. Minos is already broken and distant...our children don't need to end up the same way..."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Aeden walked over to Lucia and Lillian, under one of Zwei's arms as he acted as a crutch for his friends. Lucina walked next to him bandages wrapped around her head. When Shem had defeated Dameon he had been at a loss for words even a congratulations was beyond him but now his words had returned and he greeted Lillian. "Thank you for helping us Mrs. Ferrox I don't know what we would have done without you givng us shelter out in the cold with so many wounded." Aeden looks over to Shem who seems like a shell. "Lucia how long will he be like that?" Aeden's face is full of worry hoping the news will be something positive.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Kaitlin is following the group slightly entertained at the whole fiasco.

"...This is like a teen drama."

Kaitlin chuckles to herself while following.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:47 pm

The walk was long and tedious to the Ferrox household. Some of the pain had faded away but the cuts on his face still stung. On the bright side the bleeding had stopped and he was still alive so he tried to stay positive. He was lucky to have such great friends to help him get there. He was unlikely to speak useless spoken to considering this wasn’t the best time to crack a joke which was something that he didn’t do often. He instead listened to others conversations and tried to learn what he could.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Indigo wasn't much better off than Shem. Lost in a very similar catatonic state, she gripped his arm and hand as everyone else's words simply bounced off of her. Not even her own thoughts had effect on her. She was empty, her head was empty yet she was lost in idle thought, meaningless static inside her head. Indigo was lead into a house, instructions may have been given to her, she didn't care. Nothing made her care, everything was dull and numb. One thought, however, echoed in her mind like a gunshot, bouncing off the walls of her skull: This is my fault. I couldn't save him.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Kaitlin walks in the room where Indigo and Shem are in.

As soon as Lucia leaves Kaitlin enters the room and noticing Shem is in a daze state she tries to start a conversation with Indigo.

"Hi, I'm Kaitlin, you must be Indigo."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Indigo remains deadpan, but she subtly grips Shem's arm a little tighter. She didn't even register Lucia's words or actions, shutting everything out. The slightest hint of emotion twitched on her face when Kaitlin entered the room, if she was paying attention, Kaitlin would have noticed the twitch was that of anger. This was the girl who hadn't even attempted to fight Dameon, now she still didn't understand the situation. Indigo might have been more outwardly furious if she wasn't so drained and numb. "Go... Away..." was the only response she offered.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Lucina follows the group to the Ferrox house. The walk may have been long and a bit awkward but in the long run not so bad. Lucina was lost in thought about all the recent events. So..much..stuff....it hurts... well after all I did just have a voice in my head and a massive headache...I should stop thinking now...ok now....GAHHH
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Kaitlin is a little taken back regains composure.

"Indigo, don't blame yourself for what happened. None of this is your fault. It's probably my fault based on my foolish actions when I tried to fight Dameon back when I...liked Shem. He loves you as much as you love him."

I hope he does...

"But don't make yourself like this because you think it's your fault. Shem wouldn't want to see you like this. He wants to see you like the girl he fell for. And trust me, none of this is your fault. It's probably mine getting way to confident when I tried to protect Shem and Marshall back then. So just don't worry about it and be happy. I'm pretty sure that is all Shem wants to see from you. Your smile."

Kaitlin smiles at her, slightly nervous her speech might get Indigo mad instead of happy.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Aeden partially satisfied whit Lucia's answer decides not to prod. He helps Zwei inside and puts him down on one of the beds. "Here you go Zwei. Well try to get you something to make you feel better." Aeden turns back to Lucina. "You should lie down too. You had a really rough time and you passed out."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:24 pm

"I'm fine Aeden...really.. I just had an....encounter" She winces and grabs her forehead and laughs nervously. "See...Fine..." She sighs and sits down. "I'll have a rest.. but not too long. I don't want to miss any of the action... After being knocked out for a while you have to fill me in a bit later."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Zweis body hit and sank into the bed the moment he hit it. Despite the pain it was his first time relaxing all day and he savoured every moment of it. After resting for a few minutes he spoke for the first time since the fight had ended "So....got any booze?" he asked quietly after realizing he forgot his flask nor had be brought anymore painkillers. He wanted to sleep but he would feel guilty if he did since Lucina and Drake had it worse than him (At least in his point if view). He still felt naked without his mask that had been blown to bits so he instead removed the shirt under his sweater and wrapped it around his face hiding everything but his eyes. He promply put his sweater back on his body ro cover up and sunk back into the bed.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:56 pm

The numbness was fading, being replaced by anger and a hint of jealousy. "I... Said... Go... Away..." With that, Indigo turned away from Kaitlin, lying Shem down and placing her head on his chest and listening to his heartbeat again. Like a mother protecting her baby, Indigo would not move from this spot until Shem did on his own. Listening to his slow breathing, Indigo tried to match her own breath to his. Perhaps she just needed some connection to him for the time being?
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Kaitlin places a transparent rune barrier around her. And faces Indigo listening to Shem's heartbeat and makes eye-contact with her.

"I can tell you are jealous because of my semblance. I don't like him in that way anymore. We are just friends. Because I know for certain he's fallen very hard for you."

Kaitlin mumbles.

"I was kind of hoping you and I could have been friends but guess not..."

She sighs and begins again.

"He loves you and you love him. For both of you... you are the right people meant for each other. It's not your fault so you can be at ease."

Kaitlin smirks at Indigo, ninety percent sure Indigo will shut her down again
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:52 pm

"This...is not good. Lucia...none of the children are in any sort of state to go anywhere." Lilian points to Shem and Indigo, frowning, gesturing for them to come with her. She was smart enough to recognise patterns and recognise who had naturally paired with who. Teenagers. So many of them in love and so many of these relationships mixed and muddled.

"You two...come with me. Lucia...find out if the children have anyone important to them and make arrangements to get them here. If Beacon try to argue for them to come back inform them that I said they are not leaving. They're not the ones whose semblance and indeed time there resolved solely around healing and healing alone. You remember that...even my old team was better suited for capture and containment than killing."

She frowns sadly and shakes her head. Carefully she gestures for the existing couples to group together, then goes to Lucia and speaks quietly. She saw the state Drake was in...broken, bloodied and tired. She had seen him in this state once before...but never like this. There was more life there...but the sacrifice was just as great.

"Lucia...Drake is in a terrible state as well. Take care of my son. He must consider whoever this was all for a friend. For him to sacrifice what he did...his hands aren't just his fighting style. They're his lifestyle. He wanted to be a smith before...before what happened with Artemis. One of those few who cared about aesthetics as much as utility...so to mangle his hands so...it must have been important."

She continues to round the others up, herding them to rooms, asking each of them if there is someone they would like her to ask to come to them. She was a healer first...and in this case one of the best Lucia could have brought them to. Though her Semblance would physically wear her down...it was purely for healing. Never one for combat, always a pacifist and always passionate for the alternative options. If only Ravi hadn't...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:05 am

Aeden fishes out his flask from one of his pockets. Before the battle it had been prestine without a scratch and always polished to a shine. Now it was reduced to a dented mess but a dented mess which could hold liquid he knew it would be hard to replace it. "Here Zwei there's not much but you can have what's left." Aeden places the flask close to Zwei trying to give him as little work as possible. He turns back to Lucina.
"Lucina you are not fine. I saw what happened to you. It's your aura again, it's been acting up ever since we first came to that Tower for training. I promise I will fill you in later but for now just take that as long a rest as you need. I need to go check up on Shem I'm still worried about him." Aeden kisses Lucina before standing up and walking to the door. He stands in the doorway looking one last time at Zwei and Lucina hoping some well deserved rest will make them feel better.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:22 am

Indigo adjusted herself, now facing opposite Kaitlin. "I'm not j- I... can't hear with you talking." A lie, but she hoped that Kaitlin would at least get the hint. If Kaitlin was helping in any way, it was making Indigo react to things. She served as a distraction from Indigo's worry and numbness, forcing Indigo to restore her severance from others. "Just go away."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Kaitlin smiles at Indigo.

"Okay, I'll leave. Just take care of him. Only you will make him bounce to his feet."

Kaitlin leaves the room and sees Aeden and scowls.

"Hi Aeden."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Lucina drifted off into a deep sleep void of any thoughts. (LAZY POST)
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Zwei smiled a little as he took the flask and sipped at the liquid within. The cool alcohol hit his lips and instantly relaxed him as he sunk deeper into his bed. He released a sigh of relief and stared around the room as most of the pain had either been numbed or forgotten at this point. He relaxed into the bed some more before speaking "Thank you" he spoke quietly before falling into sleep. The sleep wasn’t exactly deep so he can be woken up if someone needs to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:00 pm

With Lucina and Zwei both asleep Aeden queitly closes door to the room and heads for the room Shem is in. As he approaches he sees Cat. Despite her scowl he waves at her not wanting to start any problems. Aeden reaches Shem's door and looks inside the room. He finds a touching scene between Indigo and Shem. He may be tired but he knew better than to interrupt. Aeden moves away from the door and stands next to Cat. "You don't seem very hurt. Where were you while we fought Dameon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.   [RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RvA] The Aftermath: Recovery in the Ferrox Household.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next