RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gairuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JL

JL

The Gairuka Empty
PostSubject: The Gairuka   The Gairuka Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 am

The small shack - bungalow, whatever - that sat at the edge of one of the beaches that lined the coastal edge of the Kingdom of Vale, usually didn't have many visitors. The only ones were the occasional delivery men who had to suffer through the confusing roads to reach what looked like a combination of scrap metal and a haunted house.

Made from recycled boats, driftwood, scrap metal and other pieces of who-knows-what, the building that shouldn't have been physically possible to stand was the home base of the Gairuka. And today, it had a visitor.

The insect buzzed through, entering the small hole that had situated itself within the wall ever since the wall had been used for target practice. Through the hole it went, flapping it's wings with a constant hum that annoyed Green (As he shall be called for now) to no end. Sitting within the lounge of the bungalow (With the cracking walls, the ornaments hung that had axes, arrows and blades stuck within, and the distinct stench? Hardly worthy of being a lounge), Green stared up. The fly did a twirl in the air before continuing in its random flight, erratic and indignant to the world around it. For a second, it came within a foot of Green's head, who looked up.

Zzzzzzzzzz.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

In a swift move, Green reached low even as he stood up, gripping the white-laced golden tri-scissor blade that had a millisecond ago lay resting against the stump of a chair. Biceps, trapezius, pectorals and latissimus dorsi tensing and contracting, the golden blades ripped through the air, aimed towards the insect. But the fly was way too small, and it was just an animal. Ignorant, erratic, it's flight path was unpredictable and there was nothing Green could do to influence it. His blades flung through the air, but the fly easily avoided the blades with only the briefest display of the need to dodge. It made a small, idiotic spin in the air that only pissed off Green even more. With the seeming taunt, the fly left the room, heading off on it's random path of flight through the bungalow.

"Hahah! Can't believe even you, our leader, wouldn't even hurt a fly. Or should I say, couldn't. After all, intent and achievement? Two completely different things." Crimson chuckled to himself in the other room, now having turned back to face all the cracked mirrors. He flexed, stretched, posed, and made what he probably imagined to be a dashing smile, though all that came from the shapes was a hideous, mongrel grin.

"That's true," boomed the reply. Thistle continued his work, tinkering around with pieces of crap metal. "After all, you've got the intent of a hungry ursa, yet you've Never. Gotten. One. Achievement." Each word he said towards the end of his sentence was punctuated with a hammer smashing into metal. Thistle leaned back, holding up his handiwork - a finely crafted blade. With a grunt, he tossed it out the window and onto the beach. There was no use for that. Perhaps he'll pick it up tomorrow, when he'd forgotten about working on it, and find a whole new adventure.

"So insensitive, so mean. See me cry, see me weep." Crimson made a terrible act of a sniffle even as he brought up his hands to start wiping off the fake tears. Still, the sarcastic remarks didn't stop. "You've hurt me bad, stung me deep, oh the tragedy that I now meet."

"Hey hey hey! You've got it wrong," Ice said to Thistle, his legs raised on the table and his back deeply reclined into the 'couch', "He' has achieved something. The Remnant Record of unprecedented stupidity."

In the corner, playing the piano which had provided the ambient classical music that had both contrasted yet benefited the atmosphere within the shask, Cerulean simply let out a hollow "Hmph". Ice smiled. Even a small laughter coming from Cerulean, the cleverest of the group, meant that his joke was great. Not that it mattered. But a great joke needs a great follow up.

"Well, maybe your mother and father jointly held the record. Oh, wait - who was your father again? I forgot again, with hit being such a long list of possibilities after all.

Crimson's nostrils and cheeks flared, but at the very least, here, he knew he was beat. All he could do was twist the laughter to someone else. "Come on, now. At least give some credit where it's due. The pig obviously holds that record. He hugs the plaque tight when he sleeps, if he hasn't eaten it."

The 'pig', Slate, promptly flung the dumbbell he had been lifting in the direction of Crimson's head. All eyes turned, following the rusted ball, except for Crimson, who continued with his idiotic poses, flexes and smiles into the mirror. Luckily - or unluckily, Crimson caught sight of the dumbbell within the mirror, and ducked just in time to avoid having his head crushed. Sadly, the next thing for the bell to hit were the mirrors, and the last mirror that had looked any bit like it hadn't been used as a weapon shattered into thousands of pieces, crumbling onto the ground with loud klings and klangs, distracting even Cerulean enough for him to stop playing music. Crimson and Slate both turned towards each others, inhumanly growling with hostility as they eyed each other.

Ice used his feet to push himself up, immediately grabbing the chance to take another pick at Crimson. "Now look what you've done!" He gestured widely with his hands for an exaggerated effect. "You've killed him! Murder!" The ugly grin ever only grew larger and more hideous with each syllable that escaped his mouth. "His one and only true love - his reflection: Himself!"

That drew out a quiet snicker from Thistle, along with a deep 'Heh-heh' from Slate. All it did for Crimson was wipe on a scowl on his face. But for Green, he was vaguely aware that the fly had now returned into the room. And this time, he would not be bested by a mere insect. And he wouldn't let it get away this time. No; it was better to make an example out of it.

With a quick movement he stood back up, surprising the other Gairuka into silence. He took a step forwards and started rummaging through a pile of both useful goods and useless junk, eventually pulling out a small jar of honey sap farmed from the Forest of forever fall.

"Hey!" Thistle took a step forwards, reaching out to grab it back. "What're you doing with that? I stole it, fair and square, its mine!" He pushed forwards to grab it, but Green simply turned, letting Thistle grapple with thin air before falling on his chin. Silently, Green twisted open his cap, even as a meek smile slickly curved itself upon his face. Three fingers dipped in, bathing themselves in the red liquid.

This insect was small, yes, but it was also stupid, moreso than Crimson. And like everything else, it could be predicted.

With his clean hand, he reached for his tri-blades again, letting his hand smoothly slide into the grips. Meanwhile, a silence had entered the bungalow, the only sounds that all the present Gairuka could hear being  the buzzing of the fly. And that, slowly, stopped as well, as the fly landed upon the honey. This was a surprise, finding so much sweets out here in the strangerhood. The fly, despite its widely angled eyes, was too stupid to even react to the blade that sliced it cleanly in half as it passed in between the nectar, through the gaps that had been left between the fore and middle finger.

Green held his hand out, turning slowly in a circle and letting the other Gairuka see the crimson honey, and the reddish-brown blood that had mixed so curiously away from the two perfect halves of the bug. Green stopped when he faced Crimson, staring straight into his eye. Crimson was the taller one here, but there was an evident feeling of diminutive.

"For me," Green began, his voice having no need to be loud to shut the other Gairuka up, "Intent and Achievement maybe different, but intent and achieving are the same." He held up the hands, for a second playing with the red liquid as it drooped towards the ground. "I can hurt flies. I can hurt you. I can hurt all of you." He hissed.

Then he sat back down upon his chair, held up his hands, and licked, fly and all.

========

These set of Goofs are the Gairuka, a group of "Mercenaries" who wish to make Vale and the rest of the world their playground. I'm looking for players to each create profiles for and take control of all the characters (Apart from Green), whose names I've conveniently left out. I'm aware that this type of "Plot" might not be as fun for you guys to join, so I guess we'll see how it goes. Razz

If you wish to play one of them, it be best to tell me who you wish to play in your post below. It is NOT first come first serve. A date for when I stop accepting 'submissions' will be decided depending on how many people actually wanna join this.

Smile

-JL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination

The Gairuka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: News :: Plot Zone-
Jump to: