RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:45 am

Rolling her one visible eye, she slowly takes the wet wipes and starts applying them, a large cut across the top of her eye visible now that the blood was being wiped away. "... I'll get them.. Now stop acting funny!" Her eye still half closed, she goes over to the tent, entering to spot Katy missing. Frowning, she moves over to Melissa, going to place her hand on the girls back, "So... Where is Katy? We are supposed to be heading out to the caves soon."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 6:52 am

"Thank you Indigo." Aphelion took the lollipop and unwrapped it, putting it in his mouth, "Grape." He removed his hand from Aoife's shoulder to let her go before getting back to his feet and closing the kit over, "Right, considering the position of the sun the rocks should've been absorbing light about an hour ago so they should still have a decent radiance by the time we get there. Perfect." he looked at the pancakes on the ground, "Should probably go find some better food, there were wild berries around here somewhere I believe."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:43 am

"Hmmm? I think she got bored and went back to the Academy or something, I 'unno, I wasn't really listening..." Melissa says as she stands up, looking around in confusion. Had she fallen asleep again? And what caves? Were they going on an ADVENTURE?!
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 12:14 pm

"... I see." Looking at her, she blushes as her eyes stray slightly before they go back up, moving a finger to try and silence her from speaking before she even starts, whispering, "H-Hey. I may propose to Aphelion, if he didn't take the hint earlier, c-can you help or something? K-Kinda embarrassed about it, and I am not sure if he is in the right mind currently."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:33 pm

"'Kaaay! If he doesn't get the hint, I'll smack him on the back of his head! Painfully!" Melissa said cheerfully and fairly loudly as she skipped off to grab her things before they left to wherever it seemed they were going. She did vaguely remember Crying Guy saying something about adventure!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:11 pm

Aphelion turned around to look at Indigo, and a gleam appeared in his eyes. He leaned against her tree, "We're alone now, so I will ask out of sheer curiosity - are you a Faunus or do you have those scales otherwise? They are a most intriguing feature."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Indigo crossed her legs and scowled. "No." Indigo turned herself around to face Aphelion, her rather eyes cold and serious. "I'm not a faunus. I've had tests done, I'm human. Mostly." Her tone changed, now significantly sadder. "Everyone seems to like them. Well, not everyone. I hate them, these stupid things have caused me so much trouble. I can't get rid of them and I'm terrified to show them to anyone out of fear. It sucks. I mean, I never had a boyfriend before Shem because I had such horrible issues with trust. I never even had a close friend..." Indigo's aura started bubbling up, Indigo forced it back down, but failed to stop a tear from falling down her cheek. She rubbed her eye to dry it and stood up. "Really, I don't even know if I'm a human..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:36 pm

"I see. Interesting indeed, such an unnatural phenomenon. They certainly make you unique." Aphelion sighed, though at himself for what he was about to say in this sudden, cold and factual state, "And now you have friends, right? Well, I am not a foe at least. But you may regard me as a friend. Besides..." he closed his eyes for a moment, "An ancient poet Yggrevas is quoted to have said 'Our humanity comes not from our roots, but our branches.' and is commonly interpreted to have the meaning of 'You're not born human, your actions make you human.', so... think of that as you will."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:26 am

"...Right." Moving back over to Aphelion, she is blissfully unaware of his conversation, whistling to herself before saying, "So... Katy has gone back to Beacon early it seems , so just Melissa is there. She'll be here in a minute, or an hour, it is Mel after all."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:45 pm

"Unique. More like alone." Indigo sighed and got to her feet. She frowned slightly as she looked at Aphelion. "I kinda liked the old you better, you were less... Fortune cookiey." on Aoife's arrival, Indigo stepped aside to let her speak with her... Whatever they were, alone. However, she did overhear something about Katy leaving. She cursed under her breath to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:01 pm

"Old me? I'm not sure what you mean by that Indigo..." Aphelion stared at her for a moment before turning back to Aoife, "I see. Well, we'll have bigger food portions it seems. I would have rather been informed about her leave but it can't be helped I guess. I suppose before Melissa is ready the only thing to do would be conversation. So beyond having intercourse with me in my amnesiac state, how did your day pass Aoife?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:33 am

Scowling, Aoife glares at him, it quickly changing from her happy persona a few seconds ago, "You know. I spoke to Melissa just a few moments ago, looks like I am to change my plans I had told her. Tap on my tent when we are heading off, Aphelion." Already storming off, she heads straight for her tent, ducks into it and zips the door up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 pm

"Mhm." Aphelion mirmured, oblivious to the change in Aoife's words, "That I shall. Just make sure you're ready to leave whenever, Aoife." he added as she left, not seeing her off and almost immediately turning to Indigo, "Do you have anything to talk about, Indigo? How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Indigo looked at Aphelion, just a little dumbstruck before turning her head to where Aoife had just been, and again back to Aphelion, staring at him as if waiting for him to do something. "... Well?!" Indigo stared at Aphelion like he had four heads, standing and shaking her head at him. "Idiot..." Indigo flashed away, appearing a few steps away from Aoife's tent before tapping on her tent. "Aoife... You need to talk..? I'm a good listener." Like Aoife did earlier, Indigo spoke softly and motherly, hoping she would open up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Not focusing on the tent whatsoever, Aoife instead had returned to her laptop and pet the still sleeping pup. Sticking on an animated film with some earpieces in so she can hear it, she wouldn't notice that the zip for the tent door was not fully to the top, a few centimetres still left unzipped, as well as it not being locked up, the girl at the door easily being able to get in.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:52 am

"We're not leaving yet." Aphelion said as Indigo flashed away. He shrugged, "Well, speak to her on your own accord." He bent down to where he lay earlier, taking up his cut off pigtail and inspecting it. Just as I thought... Well, she won't be happy. Not like it matters here anyway.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Indigo gingerly fingered at the opening, both her manners and the remnants of her fear holding her back from simply letting herself in. "A- Aoife? Come on. We need to talk... You shouldn't sulk, you'll only feel worse." Indigo drew in a long breath, holding it for a moment before sighing and pulling down the zipper or the tent. "Aoife? I'm coming in now." The wrongness of invading Aoife's privacy crossed Indigo's mind, though if Aoife wasn't just sulking, there really wasn't much else she could be doing that Indigo hadn't gotten an eye-full of before.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Her film audiable to even Indigo, it was only via reflection that she so much as noticed Indigo, not even caring enough that her clothing was half undone. Taking out an earpiece, she smiles awkwardly at her new guest, one hand scooping up Victis and placing him on her lap, Aoife oblivious to the fact she forgot to pause her film, the action scenes still playing out, "Huh? Didn't I close that? No matter, what do you want? Kinda occupied watching this. It's pretty good. Can you close the tent back up? You will let in the cold."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:17 pm

Indigo stepped fully inside, nodding to Aoife before closing up the tent behind her. She payed little mind to whatever Aoife was doing, but was very focused on Aoife herself. She sat cross legged next to Aoife, facing her at patting Victis before continuing, a little unsure of what to say. "Well? Come on, spit it out. Something's really wrong and you can't just keep it all bottled up. It's unhealthy, trust me, I know... I'm not leaving until you explain what's bothering you, so you might as well get it over with." At the last remark, Indigo crossed her arms, staring sternly at Aoife's face, looking far more confident than she actually was. After all, if Aoife decided to torch her, she'd have no way to quickly flash away.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Aoife tries her best to hide it, but a slight twitch disrupts her positioning. Speaking in a more monotone voice, "There is nothing wrong, there never is. At least, I think there isn't." With that, she turns back to the film , her ear on the right still free to hear Indigo, but it was obvious where she was placing her near entire attention. Her eyes slightly glazed over, Aoife dazes out into her own daydreams.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:00 pm

"Tch" Indigo was getting impatient, something common, but dangerous nonetheless. She huffed and reached out, seriously considering closing her laptop to get Aoife's attention, but decided the consequences might not be worth it. Instead, Indigo decided to merely try and guess the problem, hoping Aoife would open up, at least a little. "I'm not an idiot, Aoife. I know when something's wrong, and something is wrong... Is it Aphelion?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:07 pm

"There is nothing wrong!" Stating it in more of a growl, her eyes turn to glare at Indigo, "I mean, I never said I was completely innocent. But I don't exactly molest people in front of his aunt!" With that she takes out her scroll and launches it at the girl, it already set up so the video feed from when Tan'mer  and Aphelion met and subsequent activities. The date stating she only just got it after they entered the forest, "I just looked. Now unless you have anything else to say, leave me alone."   Afterwards, she breaks down more, having decided that Indigo is allowed to see her upset. Removing the last earpiece, she turns and holds Indigo's sides, bringing her into Aoife as her head goes to Indigo's chest, small sniffles escaping her but nothing being said.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:10 am

Indigo blocked the scroll midair, while she didn't exactly expect a projectile, her anticipation of Aoife getting angry kept her from flash stepping and knocking the tent off the ground. While she expected that kind of reaction, Indigo was still upset by it. "Hey! I'm not the bad guy here! I just want to help!" Indigo never did watch the video, the scroll dumped in the corner of the tent. "Just becau-" Okay, hugging and crying. That was good, right? Indigo wanted that reaction, it meant she'd broken through and gotten to the real Aoife. For now, she only hugged Aoife back, stroking the back of her head and her back, unsure of what to say beyond "It's okay... Let it out..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Sniffling more as she cries, she lightly pushes Indigo to the ground, wrapping them in a cover as Aoife's head doesn't even leave the girls stomach, "I-I mean, f-first he does that, t-then he d-dumps me as soon as we come here? I-I s-should of s-seen it coming, maybe I did when I slept with Mel." Realising what she said, she turns bright red, her aura lighting slightly and temperature raising.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Indigo was quiet, she continued to pet Aoife's head up until she was finished. When she did finish however, the appropriate sound effect for the moment would have been a needle scratching off a record. Indigo tossed the blanket off and picked Aoife off her and held her by the shoulders, looking at her at arms length, a look of shock and mild anger on her face. "Hold the **** up. You did what?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:44 am

Yelping, Aoife squirms in her grasp, a look of "Oh shit" On her face. "U-Uhh, I mean.." You slept next to her. ""I slept next to her, nothling weird!?"  Thanks. Only because I would get beaten under these circumstances, idiot.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:10 am

Making her grasp firmer at Aoife's squirming, Indigo glared at Aoife, her eyes serious. "No. No. You said "with" as in sexy things, as in "Things you're not supposed to do when you're already with someone else" kind of things. I'm not an idiot, and I hear pretty well." Suddenly, Indigo released Aoife and grabbed her own head, shutting her eyes tightly. Shit, was that thing at the waterfall considered cheating? No, I mean, I didn't do anything... Indigo took a deep breath and opened her eyes, laying her hands on her lap. "Look. You need to do something about this. Things are- No, that's not right. What you- No... Okay. First rule for right now: Don't lie. Don't leave out details or be intentionally vague. Second rule: You have to trust me. Third rule: Don't get upset or angry with me. Got it? I want to help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next