RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki-Chan

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:52 am

Melissa merely continued to casually munch away at the dwindling collection of candy in her pockets, shifting her head slightly as a piece of debris came a few centimeters away from skewering her head. Yawning quietly, she called out to Aoife, "Welcome back! How was your walk?" She asked cheerfully, despite the yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:10 am

Katy simply raised an eyebrow at the scene unfolding. "Well. That happened," she said, digging around in a pocket for a snack. Finding a cookie, she pulled it out and nibbled on it thoughtfully. "I guess we know what kind of a trip this is gonna end up being," she said to Melissa with a small frown. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess there isn't going to be much sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:04 am

Coughing and ignoring Aphelion, she would shrug, "Well. Would you of me rather fall from the sky WITHOUT Ursa following me, or walk in with them? I mean, I only stopped as I was going to ignite the entire forest, twenty Ursa? Easy. Took out Six before I escaped, and look." Would then stretch her arms out, while covered in dirt, she would have no wounds on her, "Evidently they are as weak as a certain person who is failing to produce fire." With that, she would look down at Aphelion with evident malice.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:23 am

Aphelion stood up and went up to the medical kit he hung up earlier, taking out some clean cloth and starting to clear the wounds from the debris scratching his face as it flew, followed by some band aids which he stuck on. Sighing, he sat back down at the campfire, moving the rocks and branches to be in position once again before restarting his quest to fire up some food.

"At this rate we'll need a medical tent, probably the one WITHOUT two people in it." he simply said, not looking up but leaving the interpretation to the listeners.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:55 am

Glaring still, she would simply burst some flames from her feet, igniting the campfire even if his hands were in the way, "Or you can stop being a useless whelp and getting injured, as if you touch my tent or otherwise cause it to lose its trait of stealth, This forest will be your grave. " Stating with passive voice, there was nothing stopping her from doing so, despite that, she would get a Small smile and walk towards said tent, unlocking it and going inside as she speaks mentally, 'Please let me kill him if he touches the tent, if he is going to hurt you, then I will get revenge. Aoife would just stay quiet however.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:26 am

Aphelion looked at his now burning stick and put it to the side, sighing and getting up, "Fancy aura showoff..." he mumbled to himself before stretching, "Well then, seeing as Fireball made the campfire and my bed, I guess I can take you guys to show you where you can swim and get washed. It's a bit of a walk though, but I think a natural shower is well worth it."

He pointed up the path which passed the campsite, "That way, just follow the path and you'll get there. You can go and check it out if you want, I'm gonna go get some food if you guys do that... don't hope for a lot of meat though."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:45 am

"Yup! There's definitely not going to be much sleeping, if you know what I mean!" Melissa said, grinning mischievously before glomping jumping onto and snuggling up to Katy for not much reason other than boredom. She was stopped before she could go any further, however, by Crying Guy talking about some sort of natural shower, springing up at the thought of water. It would be nice to cool off and wash!

"Ooooh, let's go!" She suggested to Katy, jumping up and down on the spot with impatience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:54 am

"Oh, um," Katy responded, seeming a little dazed. "Sure. Wait. What?" Shaking her head slightly, Katy fidgeted, not moving to stand up. "Well, it's just, um.. I showered before we left, so I don't really need to see it," she said, quickly thinking up an excuse. "You all can go ahead. I'll stay here and catch a quick nap?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:04 am

Ignores them all, blood ebbing from her nose as Aoife takes over, Victis evidently feeling her depression and responding by starting to lick her cheeks, nuzzling and in general trying to cheer her up. Failing however, Aoife would crack open like an egg, taking her pillow and starting to cry into it, a letter falling out of it and being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:14 am

"Nonsense, you can sleep at night while I'm keeping watch. Besides, it's only to show y'all where it is so you can go there at any time. You could help bringing some water over for food as well." he said to Katy, smiling as he gestured towards the path.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Melissa had been planning to drag Katy along to the path to the water Crying Guy had pointed out, whether she wanted to go or not, but out of the corner of her eye she noticed that Aoife's tent seemed to be kind of open! It was beckoning towards her, calling her to go open it and see what kind of wonders awaited inside!

Falling silent, she pretended to sneak up to the tent, and with a few quick movements, opened it and slipped it, closing it behind her as she did. Seeing Aoife crying into a pillow, she tilted her head in confusion for a moment. Aoife, crying? Did the tent lead to some sort of alternate dimension...?

Not really caring whether the Aoife was real Aoife or Alternate-Reality Aoife though, Melissa moved up to her, lightly putting her hand on the girl's head to comfort her, staying silent for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:19 pm

Not reacting except crying, her body would be flushed and her foreheads temperature higher than normal: Which is significant considering it is normally alike a fever. Victis looking up at Melissa at first with territorial growl, before backing off when it sees her as friendly, still keeping an eye on her though.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:27 pm

Melissa sighed - if Aoife was really crying, something was seriously wrong. Or this was an alternate universe like she had initially predicted, but if it was, she probably would've felt some sort of funny world shimmering stuff like in the movies. And she hadn't, so she hadn't crossed the inter-dimensional barrier between worlds. Hopefully.

Taking out a vaguely tissue-like candy wrapper from her pocket, she gently moved to push the pillow Aoife was crying into aside so she could kind of wipe the girl's tears.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Mind not fully there, it wouldn't be until a good amount of seconds had passed before she realised what had happened. Just staring at Melissa, she would not have any idea what to do. Lying as a small wreck in her tent, she would go to cover her face with her hands, not saying anything between the evident attempts to stop herself crying, all failing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Melissa gave a weak smile, trying to lighten the mood, "Soooo.... What's wrong? Saw a kid drown? Got something in your eyes? Boyfriend dump you?" She said, weakly attempting a cheerful tone, but she couldn't bring herself to really be too cheerful with how much Aoife was crying. Something was definitely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:53 pm

Breaking out all the more, she would turn face the ground and place her eyes over her arms. Evidently wanting to speak but unable to even compute anything, her temperature would get even higher, the nose bleed increasing as her aura starts warming her more so, though far from the flames she normally produces.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Sighing, Melissa decided to simply sit down next to the crying girl, stroking her hair comfortingly. She really wasn't very good with actual social interactions with people. What was she meant to do in a situation like this?! Make more jokes? Get mad? Walk out? Try to molest her? All of the above?
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Aphelion sighed sadly as Melissa 'sneaked' to Aoife's tent. He sat back down at the fire, his earlier enthusiasm somewhat diminished by the disappearance of a supporter of the trip to the waterfall. Picking up the still burning stick, Aphelion began poking the campfire with it, moving the branches and causing larger flames to pop up occasionally, staring deep into the burning mass.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Shifting, she would place her head on Melissa's lap, her shaking not stopping and arms going around her, clinging as if she was a teddy bear and Aoife was just six years old and got told off.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Melissa continued stroking the poor girl's hair, quietly adding a few phrases of reassurances, such as, "Don't worry, things are gunna be 'kay...", she noticed a letter on the floor, but opted not to pick it up, despite her curiousity. It probably wasn't any of her business anyway.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Taking a few minutes to fully calm down, her temperature would slowly go down and back to her normal fever temperature. Red and bloodshot eyes looking up at Melissa, she would sniffle slightly, not speaking.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Looking down at Aoife, Melissa smiled, not as weakly this time, "C'mon, so tell me what happened." She said, her voice soft and sympathetic. If Aoife still didn't speak though, she would puff her cheeks, acting a little angry and scolding, pointing her finger at the girls and say, "Now look here, I can't help comfort you if you don't tell me what's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:49 pm

"A-Aphelion... D-Dumped me.." Getting pointed at, she would speak entirely timidly, her usual, proud and aggressive side completely gone, quickly burying her face into Melissa's stomach while she nearly breaks down into yet more tears, on the verge of dehydrating herself from it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Melissa blinked, surprised. So she had been right? Huh. That was probably not an appropriate guess to make in that case, but nothing she could do about the past... But Aoife was acting very... meek, to put it lightly. Perhaps she really had stumbled on an alternate universe. Or maybe this was just a side of Aoife she hadn't seen before.

But wait! What was she meant to do now? Molest now? Dance around a bit? Sing a song? Panicking, she began patting the girl's head lightly, "Umm... There there... I'm sure things will work out fine in the end?" She accidentally phrased the last part as a sentence, although she wasn't even sure herself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:26 pm

"H-How? M-My chest hurts, it is hard to breath properly and I feel ill, how will this get any better?" Looking up at her, it would be as if the last vestiges of hope in her eyes were focused on Melissa and what happened next. That said, she would look like she had just had span in a washing machine, her clothing torn by the combat and the chainmail underneath the somewhat ripped top hanging loosely.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Melissa looked at the torn clothing with a bit of embarrassment, but cleared her throat and continued, "Wellll.... If things are at their worst, they can't possibly get worse, right? So the only way to go is for it to get better!" She cheered, as convincingly as she could manage, "What I do know, is that crying wont accomplish anything." She added on as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:35 pm

"But it helps." While showing a small increase in hope, it would be miniscule in comparison to the other emotions clouding her mind, a simple, 'Fine. You can do it.' said to Knight as Aoife just keeps hold of Melissa, her grip loosening from that of a bear hug to that of the state she is in: A weakened girl trying to keep hold of something dear to her but lacking the strength to do it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next