RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 am

Why did it come to this.

Aphelion was still in panic mode, his heart beating unusually fast though slowing down when he was no longer being burnt.

This isn't any normal paralysis.

His breathing didn't slow down, instead picking up pace as if he was fighting for air.

Is this... dying?

Aphelion's mind fought for his grip on reality, though the ropes keeping aware of the situation would be falling one by one.

What is this sound... What is this? Wh-

As the last tie to the outside shattered once again, Aphelion's mind dropped headfirst into a sea of chaos, slowly but surely drowning in it.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Suddenly, from above Melissa and Katy, the tree branches rustled and Indigo dropped from above in front of their path, rolling on impact. She quickly got to her feet and spread her arms out, trying to block the girls. "Trust me! You do not want to be in the middle of that... Romantic issue. Just wait until they get it sorted out! Plus there's a lot of fire!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Melissa sighed, flashing the Tree Girl a tired smile, "Y'know, you're right about that! I don't want to walk over there, but Katy can't seem to relax without checking up on them." Melissa said, shrugging, " How bad could it be, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:13 am

Pulling herself back from the brink after a few minutes, she would of lost a good amount of blood, her nightdress (And underwear) stained red. Despite the blood loss, she would get onto her knees than get up, yelping in pain as the burns on her legs are touched. Using the pain as a way to stay concious, she would grab Aphelion as best she could, starting to head back to camp through the pain, every breath as sharp as a knife, "..I..I..Will..Protect you... Even if.. I die..""
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 am

Katy frowned, tugging her hood forward. "It's just.. there was that huge flash and then nothing. Have either of you heard anything that might sound like fighting since then? Or even arguing?" She glanced off in the direction Indigo was trying to ward them away from. "Can you hear anything now? I think it might be sorted out already."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:42 am

"Well... Since we're here we might'swell just check up on them anyway!" Melissa said, a little resigned. She had to admit she did feel a little worried though, but not that much. She still thought Aoife would have no problem taking care of herself. Shrugging towards Tree Girl, she continued walking towards the origin of the flashes before.

Continuining onwards, she ran (Not literally) into Aoife and Crying Guy, both looking to have been heavily wounded. She blinked in surprise - Apparently Katy had been right in wanting them to go check up on Aoife! She only hesitated for a brief moment though, before quickly running up to Aoife. Assessing the situation of both, Melissa quickly ran to pick up Aphelion, tapping into her rapidly depleting aura for the strength to carry him, "I'll carry him back! Katy, you should help Aoife! And don't say I told you so!" She said cheerfully, despite the situation.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:07 pm

As Aphelion was taken from her, her constant pain would fade slightly, though enough for her to lose her grip on reality, her vision blacking out and her collapsing again, the arm what wouldn't work just continuing to pour blood, while the cuts separately would be small, the extent of them coupled with the length of time they had been bleeding was quickly becoming a serious problem.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:02 pm

"Wha- Hey! I'm serious guys! Aoife is really dangerous! She explodes and makes a lot of fire and- Stop ignoring me!" The entire journey up to the waterfall, Indigo protested and tried to pull the other girls away, didn't they know how dangerous Aoife was? The sight that met her eyes perplexed her severely, though Melissa and Katy seemed to be experienced in this sort of thing, as if Aoife exploding and Aphelion being beaten was a regular occurrence. "I- uh, wha..." While Indigo had the medical knowledge to aid the broken couple, she was far too fearful of Aoife to approach her, even though see seemed harmless now. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Katy approached Aoife and examined her with a critical eye, frowning. "I don't have any bandages on me to wrap this arm," she muttered. With a sigh, she scooped the bleeding girl up and turned back toward the camp, ignoring how badly the extra weight was making her own shredded feet hurt. "I've only known Aoife for a few weeks," she said to Indigo as she walked. "But I've never been afraid of Aoife trying to hurt me or something. I mean, she did try and fight Melissa earlier, but there were reasons behind that, I guess. If you haven't done anything to tick her off you shouldn't be worried." Despite how badly carrying Aoife was making her feet ache, she tried to keep up a quick pace. The sooner they got back to the camp, the sooner she could put the girl down and treat the arm.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:07 am

"Oooh, good timing, Tree Girl! Carry Aoife! Katy's feet are wounded, so she shouldn't even be walking this much!" Melissa said, as Tree Girl had apparently followed them. Had she been talking or something? Well anyways, it was convenient.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:39 am

Tree girl?! Indigo was indeed fond of tree's, but she was not fond of being called names or given titles. She was also, at the moment, not very up to the task of carrying Aoife, what with being terrified of her and all that. She took a cautious step back, raising her palms defensively. "Woah, woah! Nope! I am staying away from Aoife, you are not getting me to carry her! She explodes!!" Indigo's panic was far from warranted, but after witnessing her beat her own boyfriend to a pulp, she was going to have even more trouble trusting Aoife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:21 am

Katy grimaced slightly, intent on making it the whole way back to the camp without stopping or needing to put the girl down. "I thought you and Aoife were friends," she said to Indigo, quirking an eyebrow. "Aoife is the one who invited you, right? I'd have thought you'd know her well enough to know she doesn't tend to beat up on her friends so much. Aphelion pulled a seriously crappy move earlier, which is why she was so mad at him. Unless you knew about that, and that's why you and he ran off to the waterfall together earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:49 am

While collapsed, she wouldn't be unconscious, the pain of the burns pressed against by Katy being enough to at least keep her senses, eyes staying closed. In her head, Knight would be trying (And mostly failing) To explain to Phoenix, though her methods would be failing. Her skin would be higher than usual, Aoife being hyperthermic as the blood slowly starts clotting, the arm dangling limply still.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:10 am

Melissa looked back at Tree Girl with an exasperated look on her face, though it would have an edge of humour to it, "You're gunna leave a girl who's about to die to be carried by an adorable girl with injuries on her feet, even though she might be too slow due to said injuries, leaving the injured girl to die? All because you're scared? Why're you even in beacon then...? Just go to umm... wimpy... wimp school!" She said, before skipping away back to the campcrater.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:37 am

Aphelion's clothes would be steaming from the mixture of encounters with water and fire, becoming rather crisp and fragile. Truly, any sudden movement would most likely shatter them.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 am

"F-Fine! Give me the explodey girl!" Indigo slung Aoife over her shoulder, getting only more nervous when she felt how hot her skin was. She glared at Melissa and muttered under her breath. "I never even wanted to go to this stupid school anyway..." She walked alongside Katy, though at a slight distance, the time bomb on her shoulder deserved more concern than the secret faunus girl. Indigo exhaled, finally deciding to answer Katy's mini interrogation. "I really don't know her all that well, she just kinda dragged me along. And A- Hey! What the hell is that supposed to mean!?" Indigo shot Katy a dirty look. Just like them. Always assuming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 am

Katy let out a relieved breath. Aoife wasn't that heavy, but the extra weight had really been doing a number on her feet. She was looking forward to sitting down again, once all the best medical procedures had been administered, anyway. Blinking at Indigo, Katy held up her hands defensively. "I didn't mean anything! I'm just saying that there's a way to look at things that might give you a reason to be worried about Aoife," she said. "It's obviously a flimsy reason, so you don't need to be worried, right? Aoife dragged you along, so that means she must like you at least a little bit. Probably."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:25 am

Indigo huffed. She had strong enough legs, but carrying an extra person still wasn't very fun. "If you must know, I went to take a shower in a cave, privately. Aphelion decided to try and spy on me." Nope. She was not mentioning his royal success in that particular endeavor. "And for the record, I have a boyfriend already! I wouldn't- You know, forget I mentioned it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:56 pm

"In the cave?" Katy asked, looking surprised. "You didn't get attacked by those crazy fish things, did you? Melissa and I were in the river outside the cave and if Aoife hadn't have shown up when she did I'd definitely be dead, and Melissa too. They cut my feet up pretty badly. It actually really hurts to even be walking." Katy paused for a brief moment, frowning thoughtfully. "Also the campsite got attacked while you and Aphelion were away, so it's, um.. kind of a mess."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:28 pm

"Holidays..Party...Yay..." would escape Aoife, her pain and loss of blood causing her to be delirious, evidently in her own world as she mumbles out to her surroundings, "Foxxy...Melly...Invitey...Clothy..Lewdy.." With that she would get a somewhat perverted smile and giggle, completely oblivious to the pair's proximity.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Indigo cocked her head at Katy. "Fish.. Things..? No, I'm pretty sure there were no fish, just perverts up there. Though, Aoife showing up would explain the explosion and subsequent cave in..." At Aoife's out burst, Indigo recoiled slightly, partly from her own natural jumpiness, partly from her fear of Aoife. Indigo looked around, double checking that they were alone before continuing. "So. So... I'm betting by "Foxxy" she means you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Katy frowned, seeming genuinely confused, at least in part. "She hasn't mentioned anything about the holidays to me," she responded, with a small shrug. "'Foxxy' could be anyone," she said, reverting to her usual self-deprecating defensiveness. "I mean, I guess I'm not ugly or anything but that's not the word I'd use. I could be 'Clothy', maybe? On account of my clothes?" Finally spotting the campsite proper, Katy let out a small sigh of relief. She could avoid where this line of questioning seemed to be going for a little while longer.

"Hey," she called out towards the fire-crater. "Is there any salve or anything in any of our bags? We're gonna need a good amount of burn cream."
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 pm

If it weren't for the person on her shoulder, Indigo would have pulled Katy back to continue interrogating her. She exhaled sharply through her nose and narrowed her eyes at Katy as she left. She mumbled something inaudibly before depositing Aoife in her tent, rubbing her shoulder afterwords. She gave one last silent look to Katy before ascending to her room to dig for her first aid kit. Soon. Like hell I am being the only one with their secret blown today...
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Having dumped Crying Guy by the fire crater for now, figuring if Aoife was being delirious she was probably worse off. Also she cared more for Aoife, so, y'know, bias. She was on her way to find crying guy's medical supplies when she heard the pair's brief conversation. Giggling, she kissed Katy lightly on the cheek, "Aww, you're foxy!" She said, before moving into the tent.

Searching about, she found the, "For Aoife" bag from before, with a lot of burn cream inside, luckily, and began applying it where needed to Aoife, along with bandages, cleaning wounds and other rather simple medical procedures, whistling cheerfully as she did.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:07 am

As Melissa started using the cream on her full body burns,the scarring from her implantation and fights would be in full view (As well as her lack of a chest, as her burnt in currants would run straight over them). Having no idea what was happening still, she would continue while inadvertantly trying to grab her letter from before, "Aphy... Cutey... Melissa... Me... Jelly..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 am

Melissa hummed quietly as she continued treating the girl's wounds, paying no attention to the scars, or her words, instead focusing on remembering her limited knowledge of first aid. Why was she the one doing this anyway? She remembered Katy's desire to use super glue instead of bandages to seal her wound, and Tree Girl fearing to even go near Aoife and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 7:45 am

Still in her delirium, she would have no idea of her true location or even who it was treating her. The only warning of her next action being the heat of her skin withdrawing like a sealine before a tsunami. Giving her a sudden burst of energy, she would say rather loudly, "APHY!" Though only heard by Melissa due to the tent. Lunging at Melissa with incredible speed,  she would give her a passionate kiss, only afterwards would she open her eyes and stare at the girl, her cheeks flushed red, "H-Hello... Where is Aph- I mean the idiot? Wait. Why am I here?"

OOC:SNAKE MADE ME DO IT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next