RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:44 am

Katy gathered up a few sturdy sticks, then headed over toward some fairly thick bushes. Being fairly gentle, Katy pushed the bushes back and used the sticks to hold them apart before unshouldering her pack, she carefully pitched her very basic tent inside the bushes, then moved the sticks to allow the bushes to push back in, partially masking the tent.

After making sure the tent and the bushes were sitting properly, she pulled the tarp from her pack and strung it up over the tent, making sure the pattern of leaves and brush was facing skywards. Finally, she unclasped her sleeping bag and casually tossed it into the tent, then set her back just inside the tent flaps. "There," she said, sounding satisfied. Not nearly as glamorous as Aoife's tent, but it'd do.

"If you need somewhere to sleep, my tent can fit two people comfortably," she offered, sitting down on the ground near Melissa. "Though Aoife's looks much more roomier," she added, with a small frown. She hadn't considered getting a bigger tent before, but Aoife's did seem much more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:26 am

Melissa shrugged, "I dunno, I thought Aoife would be sleeping with her boyfriend?" She said, although she didn't really want to sleep with Aoife anyways - it might end up with her waking up to a burning tent all around her. Or maybe she'd just wake up, burnt to a crisp. You could never tell with Aoife. For all Melissa knew, Aoife's puppy might end up killing her in her sleep if she tried to sleep in that tent.

Smiling though, she accepted Katy's offer - she really should have learnt and brought a tent after the last time camping though, "Thanks! It'll be more comfortable than sleeping out in the open I guess! And if it gets cold, snug is better!" She said.
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Indigo had been quite dour on the way up, the tree she picked out was perfect! When they reached the new clearing however, Indigo's eyes were immediately drawn to the enormous sycamore tree. She made a delighted shriek and sprinted up the tree's trunk. When she had found a suitable nook, she pulled out a small mat, a thick blanket, a tarp, and several hooked ropes. She laid out the mat on the limb and hooked up a ceiling with the tarp and ropes. Finally, Indigo tied the mat and end of the blanket to the limb they rested on. "Okay, all set!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:39 am

While the campers set up their 'living quarters', Aphelion was gathering the firewood. It came with no surprise as he re-entered the campsite with a large collection of dead sticks in his arms. Dropping them on the ground by the campfire and stretching, he would first inspect the setup of the camp before deciding that now was at least as good a time as ever.

Sighing quietly as he had a final bout with his conflicting feelings, the boy approached the sycamore tree tent, remembering that's where Knight was setting while he was leaving. He tapped on the side somewhat forcefully, "May I enter? I wish to talk... to Aoife."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:51 am

"Urgh, fine. Thanks for the headache you are going to cause." Moving to open the tent up, inside would be somewhat spacious, but not as much as one would expect. Speakers set up so the noise would not emit inside the tent, and instead under small trenches they were dug into, Aoife would press the button afterwards, the outside suddenly sounding like a swarm of Rapier wasps had just come to the tent. "So, what did you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:26 am

Katy looked at Aoife's tent curiously, then leaned back to look up the tree at Indigo. Katy had slept in trees before, but it was never very restive. Normally she'd have to lash herself to the trunk and sleep sitting up. Trees were great for easy elevation, but she had never found them particularly comfortable. Nope, a nice hidden tent on the ground was definitely best.

"Yeah," she agreed absently. Wait, what? snug? "Um, a-anyway. I wonder if there's any kind of plan for this trip, or if we're free to just do whatever? I could definitely go for a nap if nothing's gonna be going on," she said with a small yawn. "Though I suppose I should probably set some snares around the campsite, just in case anything gets a bit too close."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:29 am

"Us." Aphelion said, looking Aoife in the eyes, "Mostly about me, selfishly. Though as it seems it REALLY bothers you I'll keep it brief."

He intertwined his fingers and sat down, placing his elbows on his knees, "I wholeheartedly don't mind all the physical pain you cause me but I think if you keep up all your mental torture I'll end up hating you. I really don't want it to come to this..."

He looked down at the ground, gulping quietly, "...that's why, until you figure out what I am to you... and how to not hurt me... we shouldn't be boyfriend and girlfriend..."

Aphelion considered anything else he could add, but he had no more words for Aoife, "...that is all." he finally said, turning and leaving, not sparing her a glance.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:12 am

Melissa shrugged - she barely had any idea what they were going to do either! Maybe Aoife and Crying Guy were just going to do things to each other for the entire weekend in the tent? It was making some sort of sound that was probably intended for noise cancelling, after all! Or maybe they were being attacked by a swarm of wasps. Or maybe both. Based off the way acted together, she wouldn't be surprised if Aoife had let loose a swarm of rapier wasps to spice things up.

"I dunno, I think the camping trip was originally intended to just be Aofie and Crying Guy? I guess they might just spend most of the time having their special alone time? Maybe we could do the same?" She said with a teasing look on her face, although she began giggling again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 am

At first going to chase him, it would be Knight who body locked her, 'Calm it, even if you know exactly what and why, he wouldn't understand.' Turning off the noise after a few seconds, she would move to the button and turn it back on, removing the yakuta and placing it on a bed as the armour is revealed. Taking up her blade, she would leave her tent, the formless chaos of her aura looking A LOT more menacing and hostile, starting to walk out of the camp with a cold warning, "Touch my tent or try to stop me, and I will rip out your organs and use them as food for Victis."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:28 am

"Come back for food if you're hungry. And don't go too far in, there are Grimm around after all." Aphelion said, doing his best to sound as uncaring as possible. Instead of going to Aoife, despite wanting to greatly, he approached the campfire. He picked out appropriate branches and sticks, making incisions in them and smoothing out a long stick before setting it up and beginning to hand-drill a campfire within the circle of rocks.

We might need a dedicated medical tent...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:51 pm

"Send a hundred Grimm at me right now, and I will send you every single one of their corpses." Turning back to her tent, she would take out Victis and kiss it on the top of the head, placing it inside with the whispering, "Stay in here, if any of them touch you, I will kill every single one of them and their families." Turning off the Swarm sounds outright, she would zip up the tent and lock it, taking the key with her as she strides into the forest, the formless chaos gaining some form: Turning into more of a sphere around her, hints of flames around the ball coming into show.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:00 pm

The partial darkness of the forest would be illuminated by the bright ball around the girl, shadows of trees passing as the travels. It wasn't long before the light of the flames would illuminate a pair of red eyes... then another... then another... then another.

Three Ursa passed between the trees before her, growling and slowly approaching the girl. The Ursa Major towered behind them, though it made no sound other than the heavy thuds of its approach.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:06 pm

She was too pissed off to deal with them right now. Deciding to not even have fun with killing them brutally, she would just unsheathe her sword and swing it at the Major, A lethally charged lightning bolt charging up and then being fired straight into its centre of mass, as for the other three, she would charge them, pulling back her aura before swapping to the red dust, performing a sweeping strike on the trio, nearly instantly followed by the surging of her aura out in the form of flames at them, Aoife smirking slightly, "First in the line of fire."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Upon Aoife's lightning bolt being fired, the central Ursa took off, followed closely by its peers. When Aoife sweeped her blade, the front Ursa leapt above it, the momentum not letting up even through Aoife's firestrike as its flaming open mouth rocketed right at her left shoulder. One of the remaining Ursas would fall to Aoife's strike, the other backing up as the blade strikes its bone mask, managing to move just out of the way of the flames.

The Ursa Major would drop to all fours after being struck by the lightning, managing a loud roar before it finally fell over onto the ground.

From all around Aoife, similar roars would follow.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Being knocked to the ground but aura protecting her from being bitten, she would quickly get back up and jump away. Laughing a little, 'Hey, Maybe I SHOULD enjoy it, much better source of pleasure in killing these mutts than you would get from hurting Aphelion, right?' Quickly watching the pair, she would swap from power to fire, the currents starting to form as her voice distorts, a quote from a series coming to her head as she speaks, her voice loud enough to be heard from no small distance, "Releasing Phoenix restraints, levels three, two, one. Hold release until targets are silent.  Now... I WILL SHOW YOU HOW REAL KNIGHTS DO BATTLE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 pm

The two remaining Ursa from the first attack alligned and began circling Aoife, one moving to the right while another moved to the left. They moved slowly, dragging their paws along the ground, growling but not attacking.

Instead, another Ursa which approached Aoife's behind while she spoke jumped at Aoife, deciding to not wait like its peers. The two others would move closer warily.

"Yes..." Aphelion hissed happily as the wood began to give off some smoke. A small flame appeared, but it quickly disappeared, "...No..." he groaned, going back to making fire, though enjoying himself regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Katy shook her head slowly, opting to pretend she didn't quite hear Melissa's teasing. Staring off in the direction Aoife had gone. "If they were planning on fighting for the whole weekend I really wish they would have said something first. Or.. y'know. Maybe not invited people along," she muttered to herself. Katy bit her lip in thought, then looked over at the boy trying to light the fire. "Hey," she called. "Should we be worried? I can move my stuff if I need to. I'd rather not have my tent go up in flames, especially with me inside it."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Distracted by the fact they were acting unlike their usual self, she would get floored by the bear. Making the last mistake of its life, she would move all the flames emitted from her front to the back. Still holding onto her sword, she keep the blade on flames, circles appearing over her arm as she uses her body in the usage of the dust, a large firewall bursting up on her position, her flames protecting her from the damage.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 1:26 am

Having started another flame, Aphelion put his hands around it to let it grow without being put out, staring at it attentively, but upon registering Katy's words he exhaled quietly, almost killing it, "It should be okay where it is. Besides, if such were to happen I think she'd be more focused on burning me down."

Aoife's blames burst right through the Ursa, frying it to death rather fast. With no more life in its paws it toppled completely onto the girl, its bone mask headbutting her right on the back of her head.

The two other Ursa pulled back once again as the flames rose, still growling. The growling soon became longer and louder as more pairs of red eyes began to show up around the trees,
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:38 am

Getting up with a boost of her jets, the firewall would just stay on her, a much larger circle on her arm. Another two forming in rapid succession, she would spin the sword around and shove the tip into the ground, a burst of flames going out in a wave at all directions, leaving no tree or bush out of her swath of destruction before she finally swaps back to jets, her currents dying down as she performs one last move with the style of dust she is using: Advancing in a different direction, quickly using the Jets and her own jumping ability to go high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:46 am

As the flames erupted towards them, the gathered Ursa quickly turned tail and ran away from them, the two closest ones falling to the flames but the remaining making it to the edge of the ring, waiting untik the flames died out before they'd return to the field. The trees within the ring caught on fire and were slowly eaten away at the base, flames moving up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:49 am

Having a change of heart, the largest of the rings would start forming, then two more, then more after that. Lightning dust prepared and cackling, it would form a ball at the tip of the sword before being fired, Aoife's breathing turning into more sharp as her lungs feel aflame. Blast fired, she would aim the stream at the burning trees, aiming to remove the fire by exploding the trees outright. Quickly falling towards the camp from the air, aura going to protect her from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:56 am

The Ursa sniffed around, but unable to smell Aoife anymore they turned away and left... only to be pelted by the shards of exploded trees, getting crippled. The trees were put out... of their misery.

"Yes!" Aphelion exclaimed delightfully as the flame finally caught on and spread across the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:05 am

..But all that changed when the fire nation attacked. Coming down with a force over five hundred and eighty eight Newtons, a loud whistling as if a bomb was falling would reach the camp before she struck the ground next to the fire, it breaking underneath the sudden strike and causing a crater, parts sent out as projectiles as she lays, laughing heavily as the last vestiges of her Phoenix mode dies down, the distorted voice going last, not stopping her from yelling out, "Only six?! I take that back, URSA! GET OVER HERE FOR ROUND TWO, YOU INBRED DOGS!"
Back to top Go down
SentientSnake
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:26 am

Indigo, finally pleased with her sleeping arrangements, hung her bag, filled with clothes and emergency snacks, on a smaller branch next to her bed. Content and ready to move on, she was about to hop down the tree, when an exceedingly loud crash nearby caused her to jump, disappearing with a crack and reappearing several feet to the left, in midair. As she fell, instinct took over, and she managed to land safely, but not without being significantly pissed off. "Okay! What the hell's the big idea?!" She ranted as she approached Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:52 am

Melissa merely continued to casually munch away at the dwindling collection of candy in her pockets, shifting her head slightly as a piece of debris came a few centimeters away from skewering her head. Yawning quietly, she called out to Aoife, "Welcome back! How was your walk?" She asked cheerfully, despite the yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:10 am

Katy simply raised an eyebrow at the scene unfolding. "Well. That happened," she said, digging around in a pocket for a snack. Finding a cookie, she pulled it out and nibbled on it thoughtfully. "I guess we know what kind of a trip this is gonna end up being," she said to Melissa with a small frown. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess there isn't going to be much sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next