RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:41 pm

"Oh, well.. as long as she isn't sick," Katy responded, looking back at the fire. Kissed her goodnight?"She'll probably be back out and about after a nice nap then, I guess." Katy waved a hand in the direction Aphelion and Indigo had gone. "The other two went off to that waterfall spot a little while ago," she said. "If you wanted you could probably find them, or track them down or something."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Shrugging, Melissa stayed where she was, in a nice, relaxing, slightly vulnerable position. Comfortable spot, good company, warm fire, what more could one want? A waterfall didn't sound very comforting compared to that, strangely enough.

"Naaahhhh, I'd rather stay here and keep you company!" She said, cheerfully throwing a smile at the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Inside the tent, movement would be occuring. Victis slowly walking up to the sleeping figure and nudging her, afterwards it would climb up and move beneath her clothing onto her warmed stomach, following its master's choice of slumber.  Aoife's dream, however, would be far from nice. Turbulant mind bringing up repressed memories coming to the front, the first would be relatively nice. Aoife being smaller than she already is, looking barely five years old as she finishes singing. In front of her, would be both her mother and someone else. Looking young and innocent despite the grey streaks in her black hair, with deep crimson eyes and a small smile, both clapping at her. With that, Aoife would start singing a new song to the karaoke machine, cheeks blushed from the clapping as the two just watch for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:38 pm

After about five minutes of searching, Indigo finally found the place Aphelion had mentioned. A small alcove, hidden by foliage with a small water fall, just as he had described. Well, at least he's not a liar. After making sure the area was as secluded and hidden as possible, Indigo tested the water's temperature with her foot. Huh, warmish... Weird. Giving another look at the mostly covered entrance, Indigo cautiously began undoing her belt, placing it off the the side. Eventually, the rest of her clothes followed, leaving her stark naked in the cave, her purple scales glimmering under the tiny protrusions of light that shone through the entrance. Dipping her head under the warm water, Indigo rubbed her shoulders, trying to ease her tension, letting the water run down her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Aphelion, meanwhile, watched as Indigo looked for the hidden cave, smirking. If memory serves me well...

He observed Indigo's movements, noting the path which she took. When she finally reached the place, without hesitation the boy bent his knees and poured Aura into his feet, leaping towards the cave but using more Aura mid-air to steer himself and sit right above the covered entrance. There, he stretched himself out, looking at the waterfall from behind and letting his legs rest a little bit, listening in case something happened to Indigo within the cave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Indigo jerked her head out from the stream of water. She gasped for air, apparently having forgotten she needed to breathe; It really had been too long since she had been out camping, she missed it. Indigo couldn't really do much cleaning without soap, but she managed to at least clean the dirt and sweat off. It wasn't until she stepped out of the water, dripping wet that she felt a familiar tickle behind her ears. Indigo sniffed the air and felt another presence nearby; one she had feared to be nearby for a while. She panicked a little. No towel, no clean clothes, and a pervert just outside. She sat down next to her pile of clothes, dripping dry and listening for any indication that Aphelion was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Katy looked around once again, still half doing the job she had said she would do. Keeping an eye on things was fairly important, after all. An entirely pack of Grimm could come charging through the camp, trampling Aoife's tent with her inside and there'd be nothing Katy could do to stop it from happening. Or something.

"Maybe when those other two get back we can go check out that waterfall place," she suggested. "You seemed like you wanted to, and with them back here we'll have people to keep watch?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Before Katy could even finish what she was saying, Melissa's eyes were already sparkling with delight, and she grabbed onto the girl's hand, pulling both of them to their feet and beginning to drag her in the direction Crying Guy had pointed out earlier, "Yaaaay! Let's go to the water!" She said cheerfully, scooping up her bag with her foot on the way - it had her towel and stuff.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Katy quickly managed to get her rifle strap back over her shoulder as she got dragged along with Melissa. "Wait, we don't even know exactly where we're going! And someone has to stay here and keep an eye on things," she protested. "We should probably wait until they get back and then get directions and stuff. And if they're still there it's just gonna be a lot of me sitting there on the ground, so we might as well just stay here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:21 am

"It's okaaaaay, I'm sure nothing bad will happen! I mean, if the forest was really that dangerous, I'm sure the Academy would forbid us from coming here! And even if the camp is attacked, Aoife could fight off an army of Grimm in her sleep!" Melissa said, giggling as she continued to pull Katy towards the direction of the water, "And if they're still there, I'll just kick them out!" She added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:52 am

Katy gave one last concerned look toward the camp, before sighing. "Fine, fine," she said, giving up on trying to resist. "I guess we can at least go have a look. I'm sure things will be fine here for a little while, anyway." Swimming had been part of the plan, after all. And Aoife probably could handle just about anything that decide to have a peek around the camp, assuming everything hadn't been scared off already.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:48 am

Outside the dream, Aoife was quickly developing a sweat though not from the heat of her body, movements and breathing getting more rapid, she would be trying to wake herself up but failing.

Inside, however, Cecilia and the old woman would be talking in hushed tones through the song, not knowing that Aoife heard every word and saw the racking coughs consuming the black and grey haired woman. By the time the song finished, the sombre atmosphere around the two adults would be pierced by the five year old Aoife running up to them, still blushing as she goes to hug a leg of each of them, "Mummy, granmummy, wuv yew~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 am

The moment Katy had let out the word, "Fine", Melissa had already begun running, pulling her poor victim along with her. Time for water and fun and water and more fun! And water, of course! She didn't know exactly where the waterfall was, but hopefully luck would prevail and they would end up stumbling on it if they travelled in the correct direction.

Luckily, she did end up stumbling on it (Although it wasn't hidden or anything...), and upon seeing the water she squealed in delight, rushing to dig her stuff out of her bag so she could jump in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:03 am

Katy looked around the area, once more bringing her rifle around as she studied the scene. "I wonder if this is the right place," she said with a small frown and she began studying the ground for tracks. "Melissa, do you see those other two anywhere? I'd have thought they'd be right here, but maybe we found the wrong place?" After taking a deep breath, she called out, "Heeeey. Aphelion! Are you guys around here somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 am

Aphelion rested for a while more until he heard the somewhat familiar voice. He jumped down to the cave entrance and responded, ''Yeah, we're here! Well, I am, Miss Evans is admiring the local rock structures!''

When he grabbed onto one of the covering branches, however, he noticed that both Katy and Melissa were there, ''Did you guys leave Aoife alone!?'' he demanded, pulling the branch further to get a better viewing angle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:43 am

Melissa waved dismissively at Crying Guy, "She'll be fine! But why don't you go make sure she doesn't burn down the forest or something?" She said, hoping to get him away easily. If not she could always resort to simply throwing him out, but that would be a tad rude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 am

Katy continued to scan the area, finally offering a shrug. "She's got that Beowolf with her anyway. It'll probably wake her up if anything gets too close," she suggested, though she didn't sound very certain of that. She supposed it didn't really matter in the end. Aoife was strong enough to kill anything that bothered her. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:29 am

Aphelion thought for a moment, ''Nah, she'll be fine!'' he shouted, though he also muttered, ''...and apparently she likes to be alone...''

Deciding to leave the two, he pulled himself back behind the screen of water and moved into the cave, coveriing the entrance once again. ''Sorry, I thought they wouldn't come-'' he said, though he cut off as he turned around to see 'naked' Indigo sitting on the ground. His mind already in motion he'd instantly prepare for the most likely scenario, activating his bodily lockup and freezing, prepared for a hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:38 am

Voices. Katy's and Melissa's specifically. Shit! This couldn't get any worse, really. Indigo took inventory on her situation. She was soaking wet, naked in a cave with no way out, her scales and other parts exposed, and the last person within 100 miles who she wanted seeing her purple imperfection on her way over, led by Aphelion. Bastard. Though it seemed she was wrong, things can get worse. Aphelion just intruded, he definitely saw everything. Instinctively, she covered her head under her arms, turning away from Aphelion and prepared for the worst. It was going to happen again, the scales would hurt her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:46 am

The hit didn't come. And that was probably the biggest hit Aphelion could've been dealt. Releasing his bodylock, Aphelion rubbed his eyes to clear away its dizzyness before blinking and looking weirdly at Indigo, "Umm... Aren't you going to beat me up for intruding... or something?" he asked with genuine surprise in his voice. His eyes finally on good enough level to see Indy properly, he couldn't help but scan down her slender build, from the neck down the scales and finally...

Wait, scales? WHAT? Is this why she wanted privacy so much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:52 am

"Seeee! No one's here, let's go play in the water!" Melissa said, tugging Katy towards the waterfall, clearly filled with excitement and haste, almost stripping on the spot and jumping in. Stripping completely. Fortunately (Or unfortunately, depending on your feelings towards naked Melissas), she managed to hold off on stripping for now, simply hopping from foot to foot by the water, also holding back an urge to jump in, pulling Katy with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:58 am

"But that girl is still around here," Katy said, quietly. "I can't go swimming if she's still here. And we left the camp too quickly. All my stuff is still there," she said, looking back in the direction of their camp. "How about we wait and come back later. Now that we know where it is we can come any time, right?" Katy had no interest going in the water as long as Indigo was still around. She was determined to keep her hood firmly in place.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:38 am

"Fine! I'll just have to have without you then!" Melissa said, sticking her tongue out as she ran behind a nearby rock formation to change. It took her a minute or so, and then she was running back out, now wearing a skimpy, pink bikini. Winking at Katy as she ran past, she dived into the water, swimming over to the waterfall to stick her head under the flow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SentientSnake

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:10 am

Inigo's aura spiked from the fear, she would not be attacked again. Her eyes began glowing a dim purple and wind began lazily spiraling around her. She stood and her hair fell to cover her back. "You're not gonna hurt me. Not anymore!" She flash stepped, appearing directly in front of Aphelion with the sound of a whip cracking before knocking him to the ground with a sharp punch to the chin. "..." The wind dies down and Indigo's eyes ceased glowing as she remembered her lack of clothing. She turned the brightest shade of red imaginable and scuttled off to put on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:12 am

Katy blinked, staring at the girl for a moment. "Um. Just, uh.. just.. hold on," she said, taking a few steps backwards. "You wait right there, and I'm going to go get my stuff and get changed," she said, turning and sprinting back to the camp. After arriving, she quickly grabbed her pack and began running back to the waterfall. Apparently Katy's mind was not so difficult to change after all.

Upon arriving back at the waterfall, she dropped her gun and pack by a tree, rummaged around in it, pulling out a black bikini. Using the same rock formation to quickly change, she dropped her clothes off with the rest of her stuff and jumped into the water as well, dunking herself under before proceeding to dog-paddle around.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 am

Caught completely off-guard by Indigo's flash step, Aphelion had no time to raise his defenses, getting dropped with almost no resistance, "O-ow..." the boy groaned, though it didn't change the fact that he could see Indigo's bare frontscales as he also turned red and clutched his legs together.

"W-wait... I-I'm sorry, but... Are those real?" he blurted out a question.

The new movements in the water below the waterfall have attracted some more recent residents of the pool, and while they couldn't be seen, you can bet a pack of creatures swam into the main pool from a smaller underwater cavern. Sticking to the bottom of the natural pool, the Cariboores approached the innocent swimmers, nothing shy of a feast of meat on their primitive minds.

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:23 am

Petting the Dream version of Aoife, the two would smile at her, the older woman having sneaked on a pair of cat ears to her head. Showing her in the mirror, Aoife's hair would be completely different from before. Having no pony tail at the back or bows to keep the scars on her head from showing, though there would be none there to show. Her hair shoulder-length with a golden ribbon tying up a side tail, she would  just poke at her new pair of ears then try to touch her mothers, giggling childishly before her grandmother speaks, trying to suppress any coughs and keep her voice calm,  "Hey dear.. I.. No.. Well. I wanted to tell you about your training.. It's going to hurt, it's going to hurt a lot for you..  But, it's going to make you stronger, so you can protect everyone you know, so it is necessary. Can you be strong for us?" Nodding and puffing out her chest, Aoife would say proudly, though it being a poor show considering her size, age and voice, "Wes! I will do it fow yew and pwotect yew, grammummy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]   

Back to top Go down

Our little camping trip can't be this dangerous [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next