RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Q

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Q Empty
PostSubject: Q   Q Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:11 am

Name: Q (Will be released later.)

Male

Symbol : https://i.imgur.com/tCEWKcq.jpg

Occupation: Special Ops (target elimination, covert ops, espionage.)

Appearance: Jet Black hair (with on streak of neon blue)medium length, Milky White Eyes covered by a black head band (his fathers), seen with big blade sheath, Slim stature, about 6’8, wears a black duster, with black gloves.

History: Almost everything about him before he joined an unknown group is missing. Q is a shadow in essence. The only information that could be found on Q besides his codename was his parents. Both accomplished hunters. His father was human, and his mother a Faunas. Q learned many techniques from his parents. From his father he learned how to use a sword, and from his mother he learned the basics of stealth. Q always wanted to be a hunter until. One day after returning he found his home burned down and no sign of his parents. He then set out to find who did it. He soon discovered who was responsible. The White Fang, they were making a statement, by killing two great hunters, and showing that those aligned against themselves with humans would be eliminated. He found his fathers headband in the ashes and promised that he would do whatever it takes to avenge him. Though he was blind and alone he learned how to use sounds as his eyes (like dare devil movie if you need an idea). He learned how to cancel out all other noises, and focus on one thing, usually his target or informant in clubs. He used every sound as a way to identify people and places. He soon found one of the men who killed his parents at a club acting as a drug dealer. He walked up to the man, and waited for him to talk. The man said he knew who he was a. The man looked at him and laughed at him, and said that he should have killed him then and there. Q simply said "You are a pig who should die, but i'm giving you a chance to repent for your misdeeds." The man grabbed a woman, and placed a knife to her neck, and said "Come at me." Q got mad now, "This is between you and me. The man slit the woman's neck. Q was infuriated. Q thrusted his blade into the man watched as he bled out slowly. When the man dropped to the ground Q saw a way to see everything and it gave him an idea. He put a little hammer at the end of his sheath and tapped against the ground so he could see his location. After he eliminated and collected the man's scroll he saw that there were three men left to find. He saw that they all were in....Vale.

Personality: Though he never shows however he feels he does feel emotion. He can be cold and calculating and a bit of a pushover times. He is level headed and always calm in most situations. One thing he loves is to be in the rain, he can see everything so clearly. He only angers when someone kills the innocent or uses them as a shield in a fight with him.

Strength: Lighting fast, Sword master, master of stealth

Weakness: Can be over powered with extremely loud noises and/or odors, Will not harm anyone he considers innocent.

Semblance: He becomes lighting fast. As he picks up speed his melee power is increased. Moving this fast his blade movements are strong, but slow and easy to see.

風(Kaze (wind))

1st form: Tilts hilt upward, causing sheath to tap ground so he can see.

Primary form: Normal sword.

Q uses a katana that has been extended. When not in use he tilts the hilt up and pings the ground so he can understand his whereabouts. The blade is as long as him and just as sharp. The weapon came from his father. Even though he was blind his father taught him how to fight using his own blade. Even after they died he trained and became one of the most skilled sword fighters around. He occasionally will put the blade on a wall, and take a moment of silence for his parents.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q   Q Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

Quote :
Strength: Lighting fast, Sword master, expert sniper

Weakness: Blind, Will not harm anyone he considers innocent.
The problem brought up by another modmin and myself, your strength is that he is an expert sniper, yet as a weakness he is blind. So he has extremely good "sight" out to over a mile. additionally based on the history he has an good sense of detail while being blind.

My suggestion would be get rid of blind and a weakness, and as much as I dislike like this idea, borrow the weaknesses from Daredevil.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q   Q Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q   Q Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm not overly fond of the entire blind sniper thing. I don't think, even with his "superpower", Daredevil would be an expert marksman at any range, let alone a mile. With his Semblance active, I'm not fond of the lightning charged blade thing being part of the Semblance. It seems like you just added that to avoid having a second weapon form.

Navolas: to add on. His sight works via sound, so at a mile it would take 9 seconds for a sound to travel from Q to the target and back meaning at a mile away he would be seeing where the enemy was 4 seconds ago and it would just be a snapshot of that moment.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q   Q Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Would it be better to scrap the sniper bit, or just replace it with a different firearm. As for the blade, I just wanted a normal sword if it's a problem with the Semblance I can just say he moves fast.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q   Q Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 pm

I feel like it'd be better to just have him be a blind swordsman or something, and skip the firearms entirely. Being blind does not go well with shooting anything in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q   Q Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:30 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Q Empty