RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signal Acadamy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Dakir

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Just throwing out a probe to see if anyone would be interested. I was thinking we could make some younger students, like in their pre-teens/early teens that would go to Signal Academy and partake in shenanigans as kids. What do you think of this? Would you be interested?
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Last edited by Wrecker on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Yeah, that's definitely a possibility as well, and you are right in that it would certainly be easier.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:42 pm

It would be nice to use our current characters, but there would be a problem. What would happen if our character meets someone else's character at Signal, but then chronologically they also meet them for the first time at Beacon? It could cause a continuity error.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Well, although that may create continuity errors, I'm sure we can retcon it to make sense in some fashion.

"Have I ever met you before?"
"No. Why?"
"You look like the kid who gave me a wedgie at Signal."
"Although I do remember giving some kids wedgies, I don't ever recall doing that to people at signal."
"Oh, cool. Wanna hang out?"
"Sure."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:40 am

RPing younger students could be interesting as much as it could be boring but I'd prefer not to RP through a massive flashback.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Dakir

Dakir

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:05 pm

JL wrote:
RPing younger students could be interesting as much as it could be boring but I'd prefer not to RP through a massive flashback.
That's one reason why I think making new characters that are younger would be a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:27 am

Does this offer still stand? I have a Signal character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signal Acadamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signal Acadamy   Signal Acadamy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signal Acadamy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: News :: Plot Zone-
Jump to: