RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed]Assassination Attempt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
evilparsnips

[Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Sanguinius' iron fist glowed white, and he crouched as the door flew towards him, and he dodged to the side, with the help of the energy dust in his hand. Then he used it to accelerate his speed towards Maverick, bringing his left, flesh hand round to punch him, the acceleration giving the punch extra momentum.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Knowing that this attack wouldn't deal any considerable damage to him, Maverick accepted the punch and was sent to the courtyard of the manor. He only grinned as he accepted the punch, was sent flying, and still landed on his two feet as if nothing happened.

"You are quite a stubborn individual, Sir Sanguinius. Just like the White Fang you despise so much. Aren't you getting tired of seeing how futile your attacks are?"

Since this man is now using a white crystal to improve his mobility, he has to counter that somehow. Having enhanced physical abilities doesn't mean that even his reflexes have improved . Thus, Maverick jumped at a considerable height and prepared his fist to punch the ground. When he landed, the force had caused cracks and fissures in the courtyard; making it harder to move around in that area.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Sanguinius laughed as the man smashed the ground around him. He leaped up into the air, over the shock wave, before using his bionic hand to once again propel himself towards Maverick.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 1:39 pm

As the man leaped into the air, Maverick simply smiled. Knowing that the man would head towards him, he practically did all that in order to weaken the ground. What was actually underneath the courtyard was an area where most of the captured Grimm had been kept and modified for security purposes. Thus Maverick, knowing that the man would go directly towards him, had jumped again with a great amount of force and had landed on edge of a wall. The ground in the courtyard immediately collapsed due to that, and chained and modified Beowolves could be seen as the now fragile flooring quickly crumbles.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:10 pm

Sanguinius' eyes went wide as the floor began to crumble around him. He looked down through a crack that had appeared, seeing the chained up Beowolves. He smiled, and the ground below him dropped. He fell a few feet, before landing safely in the ground below. He looked around at all the Beowolves around him, and laughed. "Is this all you have? Come down and face me, face to face, coward! I'll take you all on!" He called up to Maverick, a gleam in his eye. This was the most fun he had had in ten years.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:26 pm

"I'm merely showcasing to you... the differences in our attempts to shape this world", he says as he remains on the wall. "Soon after the final modifications are complete, these things, including other different kinds of Grimm shall be released all throughout Remnant."

"The one's you've fought earlier are incomplete. They still require some tuning to fully manipulate them, a catalyst, and some additions to their weaponry"

The floor on the area that the man was standing on was actually transparent. There was another room just below that and if he were to look down, he could see giant cylindrical cages. Though what was inside those cages couldn't be seen, one of them had giant feathers sticking out of them while the other had a Deathstalker's tail.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:16 am

Sanguinius smiled as he looked down and saw all the cages. "That's very nice. But it still doesn't change the fact that you must die." Sanguinius said, turning back to the strange man. His bionic hand began to glow white, preparing itself for another attack.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:53 am

"You don't know how my family actually thinks, do you? What do you think would happen after you kill me? Do you think they'd just let you live? or even give you the money?", he said to the hired killer.

Maverick then slowly walked along the top of the wall while looking at the man who was still out to kill him. Analyzing their earlier conversations. It really is true that some members of the family sent this man and had probably promised a huge reward for it. But there was a flaw in that deal because...

"I have control over all of their true assets.", he said with a grin. "Any income and expenditure that they are to make is supervised by me. Whatever falseness they have promised you is from their desperate attempt to get rid of me."

"Try and kill me if you would like... but I see no merit in killing you; and neither does my death have any real benefits", Maverick said as he puts his right hand inside his pocket.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Sanguinius thought about what the Maverick said. " I see no merit in killing you; and neither does my death have any real benefits". Was this man telling the truth? More to the point, why did Sanguinius care? The answer was, he didn't know. He should have had his hands round this guy's throat now. So what was stopping him? "So you say there's no reason for me to kill you eh? That's where you're wrong. Even if you are telling the truth about the money. I haven't had this much fun in ten years. It would be a shame to end it." He said, the glow vanishing from his fist. "So how about we postpone this fight, so that we may test our skills another day?" He suggested, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:34 am

"So how about we postpone this fight, so that we may test our skills another day?"

Like thoroughly aging a bottle of wine, Maverick thought as he hears the man's suggestion.

"I suppose that shall suffice for now, though I would like to ask how much did they promise to give you? A specific amount if possible.", he asks the man and then he continues. "Though surely you won't be paid by them, I might as well pay you for managing to survive this whole ordeal and of course, to keep silent of what you have just seen"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:35 pm

"2 million lien."Sanguinius said, grinning. He may or may not have been telling the truth. He embedded his prosthetic hand into the wall of the room, and began climbing out of the hole. When he reached the top, he stuck his hand out to shake Maverick's. "You'd better not be lying about the money. If you are, next time I won't let you go." He said, although he was grinning.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Pocket change, he thought then he conveniently took out a checkbook from his back pocket and wrote the amount in it then signed it.

"It is a deal then", Maverick said offering his left hand which meant that he would prefer to shake with Sanguinius' real hand. Though there is a surprise that was in store for that handshake. A soul would be transferred with it; making Sanguinius' wounds to immediately heal and also strengthen him, though he'd be hearing a whisper in his head from time to time. Though it was also an act to be able to sense Sanguinius' presence for future needs.

((OCC: Looking at it closer... it's like making a deal with the devil))

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Switching right to left)
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:44 pm

(Ha, I guess that's true! Also, his left hand is the real one. Or at least, I'm pretty sure it is...)

Sanguinius quickly snatched his hand back. "what the hell was that?" He asked, raising his bionic hand threateningly. Then he realised his head wound from the fight with the Beowulf had healed, and he took his hand back, though he was still suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Maverick grinned as Sanguinius did all that. He would prefer that he would learn all this by himself and so he immediately gave the check he had prepared to Sanguinius and also a business card that contained his contact information.

"If you are ever in need of a job, I'll be sure to give you one that is most suitable to your expertise"

A platform then appeared which covered the hole on the ground. Maverick jumped down and walked back to his manor. There were 6 young maids that were waiting for him near where the main door was supposed to be.

"Alice, Liza, Fia, Susan, Serene, Kristine; I'm sorry if I made quite a mess. Could you take care and replace everything that was destroyed?"
, Maverick asked the maids and they simply bowed and went back inside. He then turned and faced Sanguinius once more, "Well then, there is a lot cleaning and fixing to be done here. The forest is safe and no Grimm would try and attack you. If you would excuse me, I would like to get back to sleeping"
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:49 am

Sanguinius bade Maverick farewell, before taking out his phone and calling his driver to pick him up. He stood waiting for ten minutes, before the car appeared. Then he stepped inside and closed the door. With one last glance at the mansion, the car drove away with Sanguinius in high spirits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed]Assassination Attempt   [Closed]Assassination Attempt - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed]Assassination Attempt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3