RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Cafe

Go down 
+25
Pad molone
Kaliot
Ziplock80
SentientSnake
Shadowfox66
eyeblaster3
Fogfun
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
A_rav
Steven
Kellenredx
bren159
wubwub
pankakemixer
Dante
zhleader
Shemskis
Jetscream
JL
CordialBetrayal
Dakir
Joe Liquori
DatteSa
Skylight
AkaiOtaku
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
DatteSa

Academy Cafe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:21 pm

"No you really need to stay away I hate hurting people that I care about"

Kaitlyn said quietly crying
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Lucina shrugs and says " I have no idea who she was"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:23 pm

"The boyfriend seemed to know you do you know his name?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 pm

"Yes his name is Joe. I met him after I got off the ship. Quite the odd couple I have to admit" She says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 pm

"No you deserved to do that, honest. It was my bad habbit of thieving and I didn't think about your feelings at all. I didn't realize you were awoken by Jet as well and didn't mean to make your night worse. So please don't take this out on yourself, this was all caused by my foolish actions, I'm still a kid so please be somewhat forgiving." Said Joe, really trying to help his friend out.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:26 pm

"Thank you Joe. You really know how to cheer a girl up."

Kaitlyn wink playfully

"Let's go back to Aeden. I need to beat him up."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Aeden suddenly gets a chill run down his spine. Something is not right?
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 pm

"What is it Aeden? Asks Lucina
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Kaitlyn takes note of where she saw Aeden and his girlfriend leaving so she runs in that direction.

Once she sees Aeden and his girlfriend she runs behind him with a fire dust powder and yells while throwing it at him

"Fire Ball Justu!!!"
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 pm

" (laughing) haha yes, lets" agreed Joe, happy he has cheered up his friend who is now on a path to go and beat up Aeden. Joe doesn't think the poor fella deserves it, because it was his thieving that led to Aeden's, but if it made his friend happy, why not.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

"I dont know. I suddenly got a chill" Aeden laughs it off. "I'm probably just nervous about the initiation"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Lucina dodges Kaitlyns attack countering by throwing a black dust crystal at her shouting" Amaterasu!'
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Kaitlyn makes eyecontact with Lucina noticing how the flames both ended up on Aeden

"Plan was a success!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Lucina goes to help up Aeden, her hand extended
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:36 pm

As a raging battle of dust is going on while strange terms are being shouted out, Joe just sat there and watched. He had little knowledge of dust and crystals and their side effects and he felt it was best to not get hit by anything. He simply shrugs his shoulder at Aeden as the two girls rage war with dust.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:38 pm

"What's happening!!" Aeden notices hes on fire! Aeden only has one option. "I hope this works!" Aeden blasts himself with ice dust hoping to extinguish the flames.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Lucina takes a bit if cake left on the floor and stuffs it in Kaitlyns face yelling" I hope you hungry"!!
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:42 pm

"Fire Style: Fire Phoenix Jutsu!!!!"

Kaitlyn throws 7 fire dust powder vials at Aeden.

"BURN BABY BURN MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Lucina takes out Celente loading the ice dust program and shooting Aeden to cool him off
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:43 pm

"Please"

Kaitlyn makes a aura barrier with her palms and it goes into Aeden's gf's face

"Who's cake girl now?"

Kaitlyn grabs Joe and says

"C'mon these people are crazy..."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Aeden is stuck.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

As Joe watches the fight goes on, he realizes that after awhile, Kaitlyn turns into a ruthless killer who doesn't really have a strategy at that point besides kill the target. He notes this in case they work together in the future. He also notes that dust is dangerous and he wants to stay away from it as long as he can.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Lucina extends her hand to Aeden trying to help him up after the deadly war was over
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Yin walks down to the Cafe, looking to grab a quick bite to eat before heading off to sleep. He strolls into the room to hear someone laughing manically.

After surveying the room, he notices there is a small battle going on. He sighs and heads over to the pantry. He grabs an apple and takes a seat, planning to watch the spectacle from the outskirts of the room.

He chuckles a bit as he bites into the apple.
Back to top Go down
Joe Liquori

Joe Liquori

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:47 pm

In the midst of his thoughts he was yanked by Kaitlyn who wanted to leave. While leaving, Joe decided to ask Kaitlyn about the whole thing,
"Do you regularly loose control like that? I mean I can have temper fits but you kinda scarred me back there and you could have seriously injured those people. Not to offend you or anything, but if we are to work together in the future I would like to know so I could potentially control that reckless thinking in a serious fight."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:49 pm

"No I have two egos: One for socializing with best friends and one for battling. My socializing is the one right now while battle... you can see once we do the initiation."

Kaitlyn smiles and keeps running.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks to Lucina Aeden is finally free from the ice. "What happened back there?! All I remember is Joe's crazy girlfriend running, me getting lit on fire, and me getting frozen." Aeden shivers with every word and starts to eye the room for some hot coco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Cafe   Academy Cafe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Cafe
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next