RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blowing Off Steam (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

Blowing Off Steam (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:43 am

(OOC: This occurs right before Marc enters the events of Room Raid.)

Marc walking into the arena with a sigh, stretching and looking around the room. His mind still focused on his team, and the talk with Alani in the forest. 'Am I just not good enough? Maybe she is right. Maybe it is just to early.' Pulling out Oyndicus and listening to the sound of it the metal extending. "We just need time to think, huh?" As silly as he realized it was, it helped Marc think when talking to his weapon. "This place is a lot different then we expected. Friends was not something we prepared for."

Laughing softly at himself, Marc goes to one of the practice dummies. 'The best way to relax is work.' he smiles to himself as Olyndicus' shaft starts to spiral quickly. Dashing quickly at the dummy, smashing Olyndicus against the center and slamming it to the ground. It popped back up and he smirks, repeating the process every time the dummy springs back into position. It started becoming excessive, smashing into the dummy with intense force to the point that the durable material began to wear.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Marc blinked at the voice, realizing he recognized the accent. Pushing that to the side, he became annoyed that his thinking time had been interrupted. "Then they should make more durable dummies." he shrugs, giving it one more hard smash into the ground and listening in satisfaction to the sound of it being crushed.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Smirking a bit, Marc puts Olyndicus over his shoulder. "Then they need plan better." he chuckles and looks at the boy. "I am Marc Treasa."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Laughing softly, Marc shrugs. "Assuming shelia means a girl, yes. Except nasty is not the adjective I would use."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Marc jumped and looked back at Muzen. A bit aggravated by seeing someone move at a speed like his own, Marc ducks under Muzen's hand and appears behind him in the same manner. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Well, this girl happens to be on my team, so I hope she is not trouble. But thank you."
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Marc smirked in response, going into a running stance and locking eyes with the third year before moving in front of him in a flash. "In fact, mate, I think I can." He chuckled, flicking the goggles.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Narrowing his eyes at the third year, Marc moves over to him, appearing behind the bench. His weapon is in hand and a leg broken from the bench, making it fall over. "Thank you, mate" he chuckles, imitating him.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Marc looks at the boy curiously, looking up and down. "Huh, interesting." he smirks, sticking out Olyndicus to interrupt their flapping.
Back to top Go down
BillyD3Kidd

BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Marc laughed, smiling and pulling Olyndicus out from the capes. "Well now you have my attention, and a distraction is just what I was looking for. How about a sparring match? Gives me a way to get Alani off my mind for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Off Steam (Open)   Blowing Off Steam (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing Off Steam (Open)
Page 1 of 1