RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vale Regional Medical Center

Go down 
+2
Dakir
Kooplah
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:22 pm

"Thank you." She says it clearly and loudly, thanking both of them at once as she inputs Kirkka's information into the device. "I do note know vhat you mean. Nobody I vork for vould do this. Othervise I vould note vork for them." She tried calling Kirkka, but she didn't receive a response, so she sent a message. Kai is able to glean a bit of information from where she is, something about being at the medical center, and an attack. No details, though. This person.. Kai. She works for the order, but doesn't seem to know who I am. Let us find out. Finishing her message, she looks at Kai's necklace as she speaks. "You are from the Order, but you do note seem to know my name. Do you note know vho I am?" Perhaps it is only a coincidence that she is here if that is the case. Her eyes shift toward the door briefly, making note that her guide is still present.

-----

David can see a small control device laying on the side of the bed. He could use it to call for someone if he wanted. Otherwise it may be best to rest for now.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 pm

"I must be have a concussion." He reaches for the button and hits it. 'I need my scroll. I need to see if I can figure out what that man looked like.'
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Kai turned in her seat to face the door, "Cheshire, would you go and check on Nathan? To make sure he is alright?" She said. She turned back to Olivia, leaning forward in her seat, "The only thing they told me," She said, lowering her voice to near-inaudible levels, "Is that there were other operatives in the area, but they never told me who they were or what their job was." She paused a moment before asking, "Why? Should I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Without saying a word, Cheshire soundlessly steps away from the door. He'd rather not have to leave two women, one being injured, alone when a potential threat could be coming at any time, but his reasoning told him that if he wanted information he had to speak with the man who this all starts from. He looks for his room. When he finds it, he will knock then enter cautiously. If he was awake, Cheshire would introduce himself by name and hope the other man would respond the same.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:13 pm

"My name is Olivia Yakolev." She lowers her voice slightly as well, but likely because Cheshire had walked away and she no longer needed to be as loud. "I am a member of Team Kyanos. I assumed ve vere still fairly vell knon in the Order, but perhaps I have been avay too long." I guess Nathan was exaggerating about... of course. Its Nathan. The man can't NOT exaggerate. Silly me for assuming so. She is thinking to herself briefly after she introduces herself, but continues. "Vhy are you here?"

-----

David presses the button and alerts someone that he needs them in his room. One of the nurses is heading down the hallway, and stops before entering his room due to Cheshire. She watches him for a moment before asking, "Can I help you? Are you looking for someone?" Her voice seems to tell you that she is aggravated, but its not necessarily at Cheshire. She is standing in front of one of the rooms you have not checked yet, about to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Cheshire studies the nurse for a moment before speaking. "I'm looking for a man named Nathan. I was with him during that explosion. I'd like to see if he is doing okay. Can you tell me where his room is? I've just been checking each of these doors one by one. It would be helpful if you can simply guide me."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm

"Ah... he is in the operating room right now." She says after glancing at her clipboard briefly. "He should be fine, though. There's nothing to worry about. We will let you know when he's available for visitors." She turns the door knob her hand was resting on, opening it and stepping inside.

Walking inside, she checks David's vitals as she enters. After confirming he isn't dead, she smiles to him.
"How are you feeling? You had a nasty little wound there." She motions to his torso area, which is wrapped in bandages.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 am

Kai furrowed her brow, "Kyanos...I feel like I've heard your name before, but otherwise...Sorry." She said, "I am here on an extended mission for the Order. It seems the higher-ups are concerned about the school for hunters and huntresses called Beacon." She glanced back towards the door, "Although, other than that, I would rather talk about this some other time...in a more private setting." She had returned to a more conversational tone as she spoke, and thought, Could this be why they were targeted, perhaps? Because they were helping the Order? "Do you know who attacked you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:33 am

She also glances toward the door, following Kai's gaze. Do I know who attacked me? A freaking explosive! Duh. "Dint you just say ve should discuss this in a more private setting? The technology in the veapon was Pilorum. And I assume both Vale and Pilum will deny the attack, as we all did six years ago." She takes a deep breath, and slides her legs off the edge of her bed. "You should talk to Kirkka about these things. I am not good at telling stories. She vorks at Beacon." She stands on the opposite side of the bed from Kai, waiting a moment to ensure she can walk, then steps over to her equipment and starts putting it on.

Last edited by Vox on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : GOD DAMNIT VOX)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:57 am

Cheshire had returned at this point, this time actually going through the trouble of actually entering the room. "Good news and bad news," Cheshire mumbles. "The good news is your companion is alive. The bad news is he's alive enough that they are willing to perform an operation on him to fix his injuries. He's in the operating room."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Kai nodded, Perfect, I'm going to be at Beacon a lot for the next two years. This woman, Kirkka, should be able to help me out quite a bit. She stood and moved over to Olivia, there in case the woman needed help, "Are you sure that you're alright? You really should take it easy." She said, clearly concerned for Olivia's health. Pilorum? If I remember correctly, that is the small city-state bordering Vale. I don't think they are too fond of Vale, but why would they attack these people? Potentially because they work for the Order?
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:54 pm

"I vill be fine. This is not the time or place to laze around." She says that, but its quite apparent that is she very tired. As she finishes with her gear, she pockets both of the scrolls she had, keeping Cheshire's in her hand. "Thank you." She simply says as she offers Cheshire's device back to him. I probably can't take Nathan with me in his current state. But I certainly won't lay around waiting. Hopefully Kirkka will show up. Looking around the room to make sure she didn't miss anything, she sits down in the now empty chair where her things were resting. "Perhaps vaiting here vill be best, actually. I am certain the staff here will harass me if I vait near Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Kai nodded, Pretty quick change of mind there. She thought, "You're probably right, and I would guess that they want you to be resting as well. Don't worry about Nathan, he's in good hands." She said. She paused for a moment, turning her pendant over in her hand, before asking, "What does Kirkka do at Beacon?" She asked. Wouldn't help much if I don't know how to contact her.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:07 pm

What does she do? What.. does she do? I have no idea. Olivia ponders for a few moments, before answering. "I have no idea. She just told me she works there, last time we spoke." She sits back in the chair, resting her head on the wall behind it. I suppose it has been quite a while since I saw her. Nathan looks old, too. Hehe..
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:11 am

Kai leaned against the wall opposite Olivia, "Hmm...Ok." She said before lapsing into silence. I suppose the first thing I'll do when I get back to Beacon is try to find her and have a chat. I would imagine that, if anyone can help me with my mission, it is her.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:36 am

Olivia happily joins Kai in their silence. She almost seems to be sleeping in the chair she sat in. Nathan needs to hurry up and stop dying already.

OOC: All aboard the Timeskip Train! Destination: 20 minutes or so.

Olivia stands up slowly, stretching once more. Her head still hurt, but her balance seemed better, at least for now. She starts for the door, but stops as Nathan's scroll in her pocket activates. She pulls it out, and reads the message received. Kirkka is finally coming? Took her long enough. She says she was attacked, though. Well at least she's alive. Hopefully. What!? What if this is a trap! The expression on her face while reading the message changes from boredom, to curiousity, to confusion, then to excitement, with a bit of fear.

With the door being open, the nurse from earlier knocks once on the door and pokes her head in. "You're friend is out of surgery and is recovering. You can see him now if you like."

"Finally!" Says Olivia, obviously quite excited, despite the situation. She quickly makes her way to follow the nurse and be led to Nathan's room.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 am

Cheshire watches passively as Olivia follows the nurse to her companions room. He soon follows silently behind.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Kai stood and stretched her legs, Ow...must've dozed off. She thought as her joints popped. She walked quickly to follow the other two, interested to see how Nathan was doing.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Axel watched as the other three got up to see the unconscious man, Nathan. Axel followed as well.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Rainer arrives at the medical center. "I should probably return this." He says as he holds the scroll in his hand. What was I doing I let them get hurt. If I was there sooner I could have done something about the explosion He tightly curls his hand into a ball. He's too deep in thought to realize that he reached the visitors desk. He looks at the receptionist behind the counter with a face of concern "Umm... The people involved in the explosion are they alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:07 am

As the party arrives at a different room, the nurse opens the door and pokes her head inside briefly. "Mister Khrysos? You have--"

"AHHHH WHAT THE HELL!?" Nathan sits up rapidly, looking around at all the equipment. The dull pain in his chest and stomach area doesn't stop him as he enters some sort of confused yelling stage. A normal reaction to waking up in a strange place, probably. "Where are my PANTS!? Who owns this place! I demand a lawyer!"

The nurse closes the door slowly after stepping back into the hallway. Her demeanor shows a bit of confusion, surprise, and annoyance as she looks at the others. "He's... in here. Please be careful, and don't let him break anything." A loud crashing sound can be heard from behind the door. The nurse takes a deep breath, hoping to keep her nerves calmed, before stepping away from the door and allowing the others to enter.

Opening the door, you see Nathan, standing, looking around the room. He seems to have pulled off all the monitoring equipment and sensors, as all the displays show no life signs. Nathan doesn't appear to care, as he starts yelling again. "Why aren't there any potatoes in here!? Where's my STUFF!? GAH!!"

Deciding she should be the first one in, Olivia takes a few steps, entering the room. In only ten seconds of being awake, you managed to knock over two things? Impressive. I think? "NATHAN! STOP YELLING!" She tries to yell over his own voice, but its not half as loud as Nathan's. She walks over to him and grabs his arm forcefully, with a threatening look on her face. Hard to tell what she's threatening though, since she has no weapons in her hands.

Nathan, feeling something grab his arm, spins around and sees a group of several people entering his room. Fortunately, he manages to stop yelling... for now. "Olivia! Hey! Where ya been? Did you bring my present?! And who are all these people?"

"Uhh... long story. No. Street urchins."

"Oh. Well get them out of here! Wait." He looks over everyone in the room, inspecting them carefully. "If you have any potatoes, you may stay. Otherwise, begone!"

"Quiet. They're here to see you. I think." Olivia releases Nathan's arm, taking a step back from him. She seems quite happy to see him. Her expression and attitude is different from before, especially while she was in her hospital room. "I believe they have questions for you."

-----

The receptionist looks up at Rainer, smiling. "Ah, yes, they are. Did you know one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:02 am

Kai was the first to speak up, "Hey Nathan, my name's Kai." She said, holding out her hand for the man to shake, "I'm glad to see you're alright, but we have to get down to business." He's certainly an...energetic one. She thought. "Do you know who attacked you back there?" She asked, Hopefully he didn't hit his head too.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 am

"GOD DAMN POTATO THIEVES, THAT'S WHO!" Nathan looks directly at Kai, stepping closer to her. Being tall has its advantages. Nathan can project his loud, obnoxious voice much more easily, ensuring that Kai hears clearly. "ARGH! They took everything! Even destroyed the farm I buy them from! It was a massacre!" A single tear falls from his right eye, saddened by the loss of so many potatoes. Or... its a tear from the ever more apparent agony he is probably in, since he shouldn't be standing.

Off to the side, you can't tell if Olivia is holding her forehead because she has a headache and a concussion, or because Nathan is an idiot.

Nathan steps to the side of Kai, and walks over to a pile of clothing and weapons that probably belongs to him, picking through them, inventorying his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Cheshire stood to the side silently and passively but his eye was twitching constantly. He decided to just stay silent and watch how things moved along.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:12 pm

"Yes, can you pass me my scroll." David turned his head to the nurse.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"I...Umm..." She stammered, blinking as she tried to understand the man's nonsense. Did he hit his head too hard? She she wondered as she watched him rummage through a pile of equipment, "You probably shouldn't be moving around too much." She said as she found her voice, "You really did take a beating." She said. After a moment of silence, she asked, "Do you have the name of the...uhh...potato thieves?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:07 pm

"Maybe they're in league with the Hamburglar," Cheshire mumbled to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vale Regional Medical Center   Vale Regional Medical Center - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vale Regional Medical Center
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next