RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keeping Track of Villains

Go down 
+8
BillyD3Kidd
Daemonblade
JL
Jetscream
Wrecker
Dakir
evilparsnips
Laris_Cole
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BillyD3Kidd

Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:23 am

This seems to fit Enigma pretty well. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Cyrus Malvorn is ready to cause some C.H.A.O.S! Signing up!
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Telling the truth here. I saw your character earlier, and was tempted to PM you about joining. Great! We're growing!

Enigma would be an interesting ally. Looking forward to officially beginning this!
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:23 am

Wormholes! Parsnips! Conquering dimensions has become possible!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Drake is APPROVED and ready. For all of you guys, the story of CHAOS has started. Saginius the assassin and Maverick the funder's first appearances and Drake's first act of malice and evil. Yeah, he believes that he's a good guy.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:26 pm

C.H.A.O.S. Is almost ready guys. Basically, we're gonna finish up those two threads, then I will just need to do a thread with Daemonblade. Annoyingly, he takes FOREVER to write his character profiles. So, what I'm gonna say is once those two threads are finished, C.H.A.O.S. will begin, and I'll create a few threads we will need. I will also PM anyone who signed up on this thread, to let them know it's begun.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
too much idea

too much idea

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 am

The villain group!

Thana will be joining first, whilst the 'other one' is still being created
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:35 am

I'm tempted to join with my new character, Osric. But he's less supervillain and more criminal. So I dunno. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:10 am

I think he'll be fine. Any evil characters welcome!
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:43 am

But does selfish equal evil? Bah. I think I'll start a "criminal underworld." Would CHAOS be a willing associate?
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:35 am

Probably could be, if you didn't want to join it yourself. Although C.H.A.O.S. Is a pretty selfish organisation!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Keeping Track of Villains - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping Track of Villains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: News :: Suggestions/Complaints-
Jump to: