RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Keeping Track of Villains

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:06 am

I noticed that there are a lot of protagonists or neutrals here nowadays, and some were created that act as a villain but only through actions upon fulfilling a certain role and not because they were born to be one. So which characters are there that were created as official Villains?

Villains whose main goal (as the forum suggested) is to protect RUIN THE PEACE?

Let's share our plans, Let's cause CHAOS and DISORDER, Let's turn this world upside down!

FULL-BLOODED Villains who are currently out there or who are soon to be born!
Those who are getting sick of the peace in this land!
Those who would want to see another Great War!
Those that are neither human or faunus
Those that are worse than the Creatures of Grimm

LET US ALL UNITE FOR THE CONTROL OVER REMNANT! LET US START A REVOLUTION

This place needs MORE Villains! It'll be more Fun that way Twisted Evil

The Chaotic, The Heinous, The Amoral, The Obscene, The Spiteful. This is who we are.

(Though of course we'll have to battle it out in the end who shall have the right to become the true ruler since that will be inevitable but we'll do that after we beat all those goody-two-shoes heroes)

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:12 am

My second character is planned to be evil. We can team up, and I know Daemonblade is going to create an evil character to team with mine, so if we get Switchblade, we can be Dark Mockingbird?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:13 am

That would be awesome! A villain team!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 am

Yup. We could, if you like, be an organisation. Us four could be super-badass leader people, and we could get other criminal players to join us. Or, we could simply be a team of four, running round and robbing dust shops, planning heists, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:27 am

Not a bad idea, although some villains may have goals that contradict one another. Regardless, my character, Izo Himura is a villain. Member of the White Fang, enjoys killing and long walks on the beach...as long as he gets to fight against the tyranny of the human race.

Very interested to see if this idea takes off, I'll be watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 am

In an evil organization where everyone are villains, we all have to be equals, but all our actions must be grand and historical. We'll control governments, cause jail breaks, manipulate behind the scenes, cause massive destruction, experiment on different kinds of super weapons, utilize the Grimm to our advantage, cause wars. It can also be possible to create a major event where there is a war between the heroes and villains. the possibilities are endless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:34 am

Last edited by Wrecker on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:38 am

As long as your goals are for your own enjoyment and pleasure, then you are welcome! Also another qualifications is to be partially immoral or amoral.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:43 am

Well, here's my idea.

We are Dark Mockingbird (Name subject to change). We are an organisation who exist to make the world a better place (Or rather, to how we want it). We act behind the scenes, pulling strings to shape the world to our ideals. The organisation was founded by four people (Our new characters), and has grown in strength since then. We treat all initiates as equals, no matter whether they are faunus, human, part-Grimm (Thinking of people like Markus Grimm) etc. We are run by our members (Wow. I sound like some weird membership group now), meaning you will get your say in anything this organisation does.  If you join our cause, you will be the first to reap the benefits of being in such a prestigious order, and will receive the following benefits too:

MONEYS!!!!
A handful of henchmen to help if things get tough,
Anything you may want or desire,
Women for the lads, men for the ladies.

To seize this chance, go to (meeting place) at (meeting time). We will evaluate your abilities and, if you are suitable, we will allow you to join us.

That's only my idea, if you don't like something, or simply have something to add, post it. I want this to happen, and when it does I want it to be perfect.

Last edited by evilparsnips on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:49 am

Add there in the specific benefits, WOMEN for the Lads, and MEN for the Ladies. also, instead of a founded organization, it would be better for it to all start with some meeting when all the villains characters have been gathered. Also, the villains will have conflicting goals at some point. So a coop or an assurance that we are allies would be more sufficient instead of an organization. Instead of the villains joining one big organization, we'll just have a 'joint business venture'

And soon enough after we conquer Remnant, its time to conquer different dimensions.

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:54 am

Would having Jett cut someone in all of their limbs just to steal his wallet, repeatedly electrocuting someone with 75,000 volts, and smashing a girl into the floor "HULK SMASH PUNY GOD" style work for a qualification?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:57 am

The only thing about non-founded orders, is that, personally, I think there needs to be someone in charge. Otherwise you would have mindless killing because some insane character has decided it would be fun. Also, who got all the villains together in the first place? If you think you're right, I'll change it, but I just think it would make more sense.

Also Wrecker, (Doing as best I can not to contradict my last statement) that's exactly the kind of guy this organisation needs. We need someone who isn't afraid to kill, as long as he can control himself and doesn't kill for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Well our main goal is to become the absolute authority of the world so no one could question us. But we also have to take into consideration the common trait of all villains, or most villains in particular, which is their Pride. I'm sure that not all villains would want to be considered as members but rather they all want to be part of the ones at the top.

Other than all of it being chaotic and stuff, everything will be organized by a council consisting of all the villains. Everything will be talked about until there will be a certain agreement. Taking into consideration the goals of each and everyone of them. Just like a certain internet protest group we all know who wears a certain mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Ok, I edited my advertisement. What you said makes sense, Laris, so I changed it. Now we just need some more people to join, so we can rule the planet together! MWAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Sky Captain Maximillion Valentine: Captain of the Sky would love to bring his murder/arson/mauling/airship piloting expertise to your team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:18 pm

We now have a name for the organisation.
C.H.A.O.S.. Sanguinius Xanier (My soon-to be second character) and Maverick Avernus, and possibly the whole group will work under the alias of Matter Corporations.
C.H.A.O.S. will be glad to receive the help of Maximillion Valentine. I will soon (when my character is finished and approved) create an official sign-up thread for this. Also in this thread we will discuss how we will work, our heists, etc.

Please note that there is no cutoff point for this. C.H.A.O.S. is always recruiting, so don't worry about missing your place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:30 pm

The Chaotic, The Heinous, The Amoral, The Obscene, The Spiteful. This is who we are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JL

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:54 am

My third, the next pirate I'll create when we get our ship is evil, wishing for all the riches in the world. At the same time, he wishes eternity, and finally, the power of the sea. My fourth will be evil. All he wishes for is all the simplest power in the world. Lust. Approval. Everything shall be a tool for him to reach the top of everything. My fifth? Depends. He'll be selfish. He'll be doing anything for the money.

All of them, along with, possibly, Riley Sunburst, could be called upon so long as you can pay them back with what they want.

During those time, I'll probably end up creating a group of evil "politicians" - around 4 characters, each really rich, each really influential and all ready not to shape the world, or change it, or whatever, but just to just sow discord, despair, and destruction, until the world is hollow and existence is meaningless.

Only then will the real appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 am

All this will surely cause C.H.A.O.S. in Remnant! Heroes, prepare yourselves Twisted Evil

I'm still wanting to consider that possibility of conquering different dimensions once we conquer Remnant. We can't be satisfied with just a mere world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:24 am

Umm... Not sure if that would be possible, Laris, hehehehe. Sounds great, JL. I've been speaking to the other members of team Mockingbird, and it seems we're all good to go ahead with this. As C.H.A.O.S. contains 5 characters, which will be the initials of the first five founders, four of which have been created, and a fifth on the way, but confirmed.

The founders so far:
Sanguinius Xanier (Approved)
Maverick Avernus (Approved)
Drake Oswald (Submitted, not yet approved)
Harper Cain (Submitted, not yet approved)
Daemonblaede's second character (Not yet created)

Last edited by evilparsnips on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
JL

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:26 am

Sounds great. I'll PM all those who have signed up in this thread when we officially create C.H.A.O.S., and we'll begin discussing various plans.

Also this thread is essentially a sign-up thread now. Post here if you want to join, or PM me or any of the other founders. We'll probably create a more formal thread for signing up at some point, but the order doesn't exist yet, so we'll post that thread when C.H.A.O.S. rises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyD3Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:23 am

This seems to fit Enigma pretty well. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Cyrus Malvorn is ready to cause some C.H.A.O.S! Signing up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping Track of Villains   

Back to top Go down

Keeping Track of Villains
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: News :: Suggestions/Complaints-
Jump to: