RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Citrine

The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:54 am

Cautiously stepping inside the fenced off area, Alani sighed. "I'm not worried about getting bit. I'm worried about..." Then again, the more she thought about it, the sillier it seemed. What kind of huntress would be afraid of a bee? Especially one so small. 'If I can't handle a bee sting I'd be useless in a real fight.' She knew it to be true, but also knew that she had been through worse during initiation. This was nothing. Taking another few steps, Alani sucked it up, somewhat literally as she took a deep breath. "Never mind. Let's just do this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:00 am

Alani froze in place and shivered as the bee landed on her shoulder. When it flew away she let out a sigh of relief. 'Ugh. How can such little things be so unsettling?' Once she'd recovered, Alani continued onward, hoping Muzen wouldn't comment on her sudden reaction. "I don't think I want to smell like oranges." Returning to his original question, Alani finally answered, "But I thought it was obvious. I grew up in Estreyja." A proud smile grew on her face, replacing the slight embarrassment from earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Alani took a while to think about it and try to recall the name. "It sounds familiar." Of course it did. There was one event that came to mind, though she couldn't be certain that it took place in the same location. "There was this one time, when I was little. My class went on a trip to some place with a bunch of bees. Something about 'vee-bees' I think." The memories slowly returned to her, at least partially. Though, even then, she still wasn't sure it was the same farm. Estreyja is pretty big after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:57 am

"Huntress," Alani corrected him, "but yeah. It wasn't my Plan A, but coming to study abroad ended up being the best option for me." She was being honest, for the most part, and more open than she felt she ought to be, especially with a stranger. The thing was, he wasn't a stranger, not completely. There was a sense of familiarity about him. They shared quite a few things after all, including their origins, and if the bee farm truly was the same one she had visited as a child, they even shared at least one experience together. Muzen was no stranger. "So what about you? What brought ya to Beacon?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:56 pm

As silly as he seemed, Alani couldn't laugh at Muzen's reenactment of the conversation. She looked a bit down, and with good reason. "Yeah. I know what you mean." Mentions of home brought back memories. It hadn't been too long since she'd been gone, but it was Alani's first time being away from home for such an extended period of time. It was too soon to be feeling nostalgic, but she couldn't deny that she missed Estreyja, her home island of Aiwahi, her family, and her friends. "It's pretty different here. It's like a whole new start, ya know?"

(OOC: Aiwahi - Pronounced: "I"-wah-"he")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Alani smiled a little before looking back. "How about somewhere a little safer next time, yeah?" She then turned forward once more to look at Muzen who was still facing her. Noticing this, she even glanced ahead to make sure he wasn't about to hit anything. Luckily, all seemed to be clear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:18 am

Alani stares wide-eyed at the sight before her. "Woah." She stood bewildered for quite some time before finally asking, "How are you doing that?" Her eyes darted back and forth between Muzen and whatever it was he was using to keep himself afloat. All thoughts of danger, and even the academy itself, were gone from Alani's mind at this point. Her focus was on the young man who was apparently flying and the possibility that this was all just a dream that she'd wake up from any minute now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Alani continued to watch until Muzen settled down. She had seen some interesting abilities from other students in the academy, but none like this. "Of course! Who hasn't?" She smiled a bit, though not as confidently as she spoke her words. The truth was that she hadn't the slightest clue what her semblance was. Yet, everyone else in Beacon seemed to know it like the back of their hands, even before the initiation. Alani wasn't about to admit the truth on this matter, regardless of how open she was being with Muzen. "Anyway, where's your weapon?" She hoped the subject change hadn't been too obvious or abrupt, but she did prefer to move on to a topic she could truly be confident in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Alani took her time marveling at the Stinger. It was certainly unique, possibly another custom-made weapon like hers and many others. "No, it's in my dorm. I didn't need it today." Following that statement, she extended her hands out, holding them about two and a half feet apart. "But it's an orange boomerang about this long. I made it to be strong and lightweight so it's great for throwing and knocking stuff out. Oh, and it shoots small capsules that explode on impact too. It's pretty strong if you ask me." She finished by crossing her arms, a slightly proud grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:59 pm

The grin on Alani's face remained and only grew wider with Muzen's reaction. "Thanks. Maybe you will, but I don't think we'll be fighting together any time soon. That's why we have teams, right?" Her train of thought led her to think of Marc, Aphelion, and Ven. The three boys were a big part of her life now. One in particular possibly a bit more than the others. Only time could tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2