RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Aeden take his hood off as he sneaks around the new bee farm. They'll never suspect the guy who always wears a hood to be the hoodless thief. Its the perfect crime. Aeden came to the bee farm to steal honey for his new experiment. I'm going to make the best honey booze ever. I'll make a fortune. He sneaks up to one of the hives and starts to look how to open it. "Probably should have learned about these before I came here."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Damn that was quicker than I thought. Aeden turns around to face the stranger who spoke to him. "Uhh yes I beleive you can." Time for Plan I. "Hello young man I am the farm inspector. I have deemed this place unsafe and need to confiscate all of the honey. If you would kindly assist me in this matter I will be on my way." Aeden you genius. 
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Okay that did work. Maybe I should go with Plan S. Aeden looks back at the stranger. "Oh uh yea that'd be great." Maybe I shouldn't be stealing. Probably spent too much time around Zwei. "Thanks umm I don't know your name."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Aeden catches the honey and inspects it. "Yes I am. My names Aeden Kase, a pleasure to meet you Muzen." Aeden looks around and notices all the bees. He pulls his hood back up to its regular position. "I have to say I was a little surprised that we had a bee farm at Beacon. Not really something you would expect at a school for Hunters."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Aeden looks at the honey again. "Well I hope the honey taste great. I have big plans for it. Beacon's been great. Met amazing people, made some friends, got a girlfriend, its been the best. The only thing thats not to like are the near death experiances. They seem to happen quite often." Aeden zones out remembering how close he had been to death in the snow tower. "I take it you've been here quite some time?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:31 pm

After everything Aeden has had to endure hes a little suprised Muzen has made it three years. "Wow three years. I dont think I've met a third year yet. Seems to be a rare thing to last that long."
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Alani departed from her final class for the day, allowed to leave somewhat early along with the rest of her peers. Her mind bounced around several ideas of what to do now that she was free from the boring lecture hall. While most of the classes were informative and packed with information she knew she'd need during combat and out of it, this was not one of them. The monotonous professor just rambled on and on about history involving settlers and the resourcefulness of the natives. That was great and all, but Alani didn't see herself being in a situation where those kinds of survival skills would really be necessary.

Not wanting to return to her dorm just yet, Alani roamed the academy grounds. Books in hand, she didn't plan on spending too much time out and about. They weren't very heavy, but she knew she'd get tired of carrying them soon enough. Pushing those worries aside for now, she focused more on the beautiful architecture of the buildings, the lush landscape, and... the bee farm? 'That's new.' Even after having been shown around, she hadn't seen that before. Cautiously watching from a safe distance, Alani spotted not only the bees, but a few people as well. One seemed to be a student. The other, she couldn't be too sure. 'I wonder what they're doing.' Curious, Alani calls out to the pair in a friendly manner. "Oi!"
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:20 am

Alani was still a few feet away when the guy approached her. Closing the gap, she was able to hear him much better. Though, it still sounded as though he was speaking rather strangely. She couldn't quite put her finger on why, but went on nonetheless. "What's all this? I didn't see it before. Is it new?" Unlike the gentleman in front of her, Alani spoke normally, or at least what she considered to be normal. It was everyone around her who had an accent in her opinion. After questioning the man, Alani glanced behind him yet again at the buzzing bees in the manmade contraption which they may very well have called home.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:29 pm

It didn't take long for Alani to catch on now that the guy spoke much more naturally. It caught her off guard, but made her feel a bit more comfortable around the stranger who'd questioned her origins. "I was born on an island, but raised overseas on a continent southeast of here." A small smile appeared on her face, though she was slightly cautious with her next comment. "And from the sound of it, you're not too close to home yourself."

(OOC: I was thinking of just naming the country/continent Estreyja (Pronounced "S"-try-juh to the natives, but pronounced the way it's spelled everywhere else.) What do you think?)

Last edited by Citrine on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added OOC comment.)
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Accepting the gesture, Alani reached out to meet the young man's hand with her own. Her grip was firm, more so than usual, and was followed by two shakes with the second one being much more brief. "Alani Fields. Nice to meetcha." Focusing on the bees once more, Alani couldn't help feeling a bit uneasy. Here she was wearing her standard Beacon Academy uniform while the man in front of her was covered almost head to toe in protective gear. "So, how many students have gotten stung so far?" Though she said it as a bit of a joke, it was a legitimate concern of hers. However many the number, she didn't want to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Alani watched him carefully, unsure if going in was such a good idea. "If they're so peaceful, why do you need to wear all that?" She motioned towards the pile of articles on the ground that Muzen had just removed. It was hard to trust him with that doubt in her mind. He was also still practically a stranger to her. Could he really be trusted?
Back to top Go down
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:54 am

Cautiously stepping inside the fenced off area, Alani sighed. "I'm not worried about getting bit. I'm worried about..." Then again, the more she thought about it, the sillier it seemed. What kind of huntress would be afraid of a bee? Especially one so small. 'If I can't handle a bee sting I'd be useless in a real fight.' She knew it to be true, but also knew that she had been through worse during initiation. This was nothing. Taking another few steps, Alani sucked it up, somewhat literally as she took a deep breath. "Never mind. Let's just do this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]    The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Small Bee Farm On Campus. [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next