RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cold mourning [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:31 pm

"Mmmph!" Aphelion mumbled in a protest before licking her finger. A flash appeared in his eyes before he started vacuuming the blood out of her finger, slurping it down like a baby drinking milk. He raised his hand to brush her cheek, hoping to bring her head back to the bite afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Blinking as he does so, her head would move to where she bit, her nose smelling the metallic scent, her heart starting to race again from the prospect of causing pain to him though she would stop herself, "D-Drink as much as you like, when you are to join my family and become a Knight... My blood will be yours for the taking.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:47 pm

His grip on her head suddenly tightening slightly, Aphelion turned the pair to be the one on top and raised his other hand, beginning to disclothe her while not letting up his blood suction.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Blushing heavily, she wouldn't stop his attempts to remove her clothing and instead bring her hand up to near her neck, pulling her finger out of his mouth with a small amount of force, "I-I figure you would get more if you went for the top of my arm or by my collar bone, j-just don't make it hurt or take too much..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Not saying anything, Aphelion would just lick his lips before kissing her. Having removed all of her garments, he would move to her collar bone area and, as swiftly as he could, bite into it before beginning to drink more blood from there. Simultaneously, his hands would slide down to her thighs...

FADE (#)2 BRAKKU
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:30 pm

By now feeling more weakened from the blood loss and activities, she would smile slightly at him, her hand going over his hair as she gets used to the smell of all the blood, "You're like a child, leave me some blood to get by with, heh."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Licking up the remainder of the blood, Aphelion pulled away and gave Aoife a blood-stained smooch on the forehead, moving his right hand over the bite "Of course. Now, unless you want to do it again, I need some real food... which is in my clothes. Where'd you put them?" he asked, picking up some of the snow and playfully sprinkling it over Aoife's chest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Gesturing to the nearby pile of clothing, she would grab his hand, having the same glean in her eyes as before she bit into his neck. Having a small shiver from the cold, she would comment to him rather passively, "Can we find somewhere warmer soon? My aura is starting to run low and I didn't bring enough dust to keep me warm for extended periods of time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:20 pm

Aphelion walked over to the pile, dragging Aoife with him for as long as she held his hand. He put on his stuff except for the shirt, which he slipped onto her, "Well, you are rather naked. Get dressed and we can go elsewhere warmer... like maybe a beach, or something. Or maybe you should go to bed before you catch something." he said, smiling and tussling her hair slightly.

"My parents would like you." he added passively, finding a breakfast bar in his pockets and opening it before feeding on it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Keeping hold of his hand throughout, she would simply go to bite his middle finger, aiming to draw blood, stating just before, "What were they like?" Meanwhile, her other hand would reach for her clothing, trying to put it on offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:37 pm

"I don't really remember much of them. I was seven when I last saw them. I remember that they were kind, even if they wanted me to overachieve. You're definitely a strong wife candidate, so they'd approve of you greatly." he said, ignoring the bite. Then something came to his mind.

"...what happened while I was sleeping?" he asked her, sounding serious.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:00 pm

"N-Nothing! I-It's better for getting heat from each other if your nude." Mumbling out a reply and blushing as she starts guzzling his blood, she would cringe slightly before stopping, keeping her mouth over it and not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:06 pm

"...and your fiery sword couldn't warm you up?" Aphelion raised his eyebrow and pulled his finger away, "Fine, you're not getting blood until I find out what actually happened." he turned his head almost overly dramatically, clutching his finger to stop the bleeding. He looked at her from the corner of his eye, expecting some kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Pouting heavily, she would shake her head before putting on the last of the clothing, already starting to regret laying in the snow, "It was more of you I was worried about, idiot. Why do you think I would allow you to have the chance of seeing my skin? "
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:26 pm

"I don't know... I figured you wanted to have sex with me while I was asleep or something... Yeah, sorry 'bout accusing you." he sighed before handing her his bitten hand in embarassment. He took out another breakfast bar with his free hand and started munching on it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 am

Spluttering as he guesses the exact reason, it would take her a few moments of near choking before coughing heavily, making sure her clothes are on as she takes hold of his finger, "W-W-W-What are you on about!? Why would I want to have s-s-sex while you are sleeping!? I-Idiot! Go die!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:48 am

"Calm down, it's not like we didn't JUST do it... When I woke up... I thought you were... Too embarrassed to ask... So I took initiative..." he answered between bites before swallowing the rest of the bar and moving closer to her, "Or maybe you wanted to give me sweet dreams.... Or payback for when I, y'know..." he drew circles on her chest with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 am

Frowning, she would jab her finger into him, still very defensive over his statement despite his explanation, "Shut up! Why would I want to give you anything? I bet you couldn't wipe your hind without my help, could you? See I knew you couldn't, you useless idiot, you are very lucky I am still with you or you would probably be dead."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 am

"...you're right. Who am I kidding, you wouldn't ever have the courage to have sex with me while I slept." he chuckled as he was jabbed, raising his other hand and flicking her on the nose, "I don't expect you to ever be so willing."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:23 am

"Y-Yeah! W-Why would I want you to be anywhere near me when I am nude! Pervert, die!" Brushing off the snow, she would walk over to her sword and pick it up, the flames little more than a flicker as the last of the dust is used up, "We should probably start moving, though we can talk on the way back."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:20 am

"Eeyup." So tsun... Aphelion grinned, shivering very slightly as Aoife still had his shirt on her. Stretching, he would first ask "Where do you want to go?" followed by "And what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:40 am

"I don't know and I don't mind." Stating rather coldly, she would go to the tree line and look back at him, frowning at his lack of a shirt despite her wearing of it, "Hurry up. I may of annoyed both Katy and Melissa this week, but I will still drag you along if needed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:48 am

"Right!" Aphelion bounced before sprinting at Aoife, grabbing her and running off with her in his arms, "So I have enough money to rent a hotel room for one night, we can spend a few hours there under warm blankets." he leaned his chin on her shoulder, "I'll stay yours as long as I can." he whispered, before coughing, "So why don't you tell me... what a perfect date would be in your opinion?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Looking at him weirdly, she would smirk as she thinks up a plan, "W-Well... Spending it with you obviously.. Not sure really. Preferably without beating up my family." Blushing towards the end, she would subtly move closer into him, aiming to hide her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Hugging her in his run, Aphelion kept his eyes forward to make sure they didn't crash into anything, ''Well then... How about some day we were to, say, go camping... Just the two of us in a Grimm-infested forest, sleeping where we can, eating what we can and doing...'' he slid his arm down to her stockings, ''whatever we want.''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:54 pm

"Sure... Though I have two things, first is. Whenever I feel like it, I can relieve my stress through... Liquid means, that is a rule. Second, I need to go back to Beacon now or near enough, I have something to do what I will probably hate..." Not reacting to his arm movement, her temperature would drop by 0.1 a degree, her aura starting to run out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 pm

"The means are all yours, vampire kitty." Aphelion rubbed his head against hers, changing his course by a few degrees, instead starting to take a route back to Beacon, "I'll get you there as fast as I can so you can finish your whatever soon and... maybe we'll go to that hotel in a few days to relieve each other's stress."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold mourning [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next