RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A cold mourning [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:44 am

Being tackled and landing face down, she would twist and stare up at him, fist fired off towards his side, "Get off me! I figured you would want someone else to compare with or something! I mean, she has a larger pair than me, and just as much experience with this sort of thing, so yeah! Go have your alone time with her, she is pretty close to you after all!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:33 am

Aphelion braced himself for the punch, but without bodylock. It hit but he refused to move, "Your size doesn't matter to me, nor does your experience! You matter to me you imbecile! Besides, we're not that close, I hardly know her in fact. Even me telling you that I liked you was hard for me, because you might not have guessed it but I'm awful with women when trying to make them not hate me. Go, YOU message her and tell her that I want to sleep with her and that you allow it, if it's so important to you!"

Aphelion answered the punch by going to elbow her in the gut and taking her Scroll, handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:41 am

Coughing as her gut is struck, she would lose grip of the Scroll and let it fall to the side, in retaliation she would pull her arms back, aiming to punch his sides again with both hands this time, "Well you are excellent at making them hate you, and you will be the messenger, as you are the one who will be mating with her!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:48 am

"Yeah, you hate me too, I know that. EVERYBODY HATES ME! MY ONLY COMPANION IS A HORSE FOR GODS' SAKE!" he shouted at her, moving onto her to dodge both punches by letting them move over him and going to headbutt her in the forehead, "I'm tired of trying to squeeze love out of you. It's too damn hard... I'm content with you hating me. And I can try telling her but don't expect a miracle of anything happening."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Dodging the headbutt, she would launch forwards and bite his neck, making sure not to hit anything vital as her teeth sink in and start drawing blood. Turning them so she is on top, her hands would be on his arms to try and hold them down, eyes closing.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:09 pm

The bite took Aphelion completely by surprise as he didn't think she'd be that desperate to win a fight. Being flipped and held down, he tried to get up, only to find that the lack of sleep due to his vigil started catching up to him and he had a hard time overpowering her, "Hey... What the hell... Stop... I give up... I surrender..." he moaned wearily.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Not letting up, she would only stop biting his neck to smile at him, her head inches from his as Aphelion's blood drips from her lips. The joy of causing pain in her eyes despite the target, she would kiss him briefly, letting him taste his own lifeblood before resuming her own intake, her grip easing up on him into more of an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:28 pm

"This doesn't... Come on... Stop..." he mumbled before being kissed, which shocked him even more. He swallowed the blood and shuddered as she returned to the bite, "You won... You... Humiliated me... Enough... Please..." he continued his pleas, still trying to feebly move, though the loss of blood started giving him a numbing emotion.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Accepting his request now he said please, she would make take up a small amount more of his blood before withdrawing, placing a hand over the wound to apply pressure. Licking her lips, she would smile down at him, placing her forehead on his, her lips and teeth stained crimson as her eyes keep the same look of ecstasy, "Always having to ruin my fun, all I wanted to do was get a drink after my exercise."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:45 pm

"Why from the guy... Who didn't sleep... Or eat... For the last 24 hours... And not even asking..." he said hazily, trying to move, "Why are you... So close... Why aren't you... Still hitting me... What's with... All these... Mixed signals..." he asked as well.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Not giving him an immediate reply, she herself wouldn't know. Shrugging awkwardly, she would wait a few seconds before speaking, "...Because.... I.... I wanted a delicious meal! I need stress levels to go down, before I blow my top and decapitate you. So..." With that, she would nuzzle the area next to where she bit him, shifting slightly as her arms around him become tighter.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:08 pm

"Dammit... Vampire... You're turning me on... Why you do this... When I'm meant... To be angry... At you..." he asked weakly though with the final bit of energy he added, "Don't leave me..." before his eyelids dropped and he fell asleep until something would wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Smiling at him, she would take Lamentation out and set it ablaze, placing it next to them to keep the pair warm as she sits up, moving to place his head next to hers and put him in a sitting position on her. Looking at his neck, she would snicker slightly, "Heh, new plan. If I get stressed, drink his blood. Watching him like this was kind of cute, though I suppose torture is not the best way to keep him around... Though I suppose it would make good lipstick." With that, she would first move her hand away from his neck, letting the blood clot as she streaks some of the blood across her lips before moving it back.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Aphelion would shift slightly by himself, his head drooping over. The only sound coming from him would be the quiet breathing through his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Smiling at his noises, she would try her best to calm her breathing and heart rate. She enjoyed causing him pain too much, though she hadn't spoken to Melissa since her words to her... Sighing, she would move to cuddle her boyfriend, placing her head near enough to the bite mark to nearly poke it with her nose. Muttering to herself more than the person sleeping, she would wipe her now glistening eyes on his shoulder, "At least you won't leave me, though I don't want to push it.. If you are to be the next head after Connla and my father dies..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Dreamphelion looked at the feast before him. Baskets full of fruit were set up on a table which seemed to stretch forever, each holding progressively odder contents. He began walking by the table, taking the fruit, examining them, eating them and marvelling over their taste...

Aphelion started drooling slightly from the side of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Smiling at him still, she would spot the drool as some lands on her nose. Smirking to herself, she would kiss the sleeping person before laying into the snow with him beneath her, saying as seductively as possible despite the person it was aimed at was fast asleep, "Remember back to when you tried doing things to me in my sleep? Time for payback."  With that, she would start removing their clothing.

FADE 2 RED BLACK.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:22 pm

Aphelion, meanwhile, was in his own hunger-induced fantasy, too hungry and tired to even register what was happening outside. Instead he would stuff himself with the sweetest fruit in his dream.

Mmm... Such sweet cherries...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Placing enough clothing on to keep some sense of decency despite what she just did to him, she would frown at his lack of reaction, "Did.. Did I drink too much?" Frowning, she would bring her finger to her mouth and take a deep breath before biting into it. Pain flashing over her brain, she would draw blood before stopping, letting it drip into his mouth, "Here... Have some of mine.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Dreamphelion would've already walked what seemed to be miles, the fruit continuing to out-taste the ones beforehand. But as he bit into what seemed to be a mixture of an orange and watermelon, instead or the expected soft acidity he got a metallic, blood-like taste.

"Why is this not a perfect blend of two great fruit!? UNNACCEPTABLE!" he shouted, moving his hands below the table and flipping the whole thing, the fruit spilling onto the nothingness.

When the blood dripped into his mouth, Aphelion remained still for a moment before shifting violently, the blood now dripping onto his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Frowning, she would look genuinely concerned as she is nearly thrown off him. Moving to look at him, she would slap his cheeks, "Wake up! Ursa in the woods." Though she was lying, there was no way she would just let him sleep at that, her head right up to his as she goes for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:58 pm

"Ursa in the woods!"

Dreamphelion jumped up, landing right in front of the destroyer Ursa. Before he could prepare his GodHand, he saw a golden armoured figure standing on top of it. Dreamphelion recognised the person and was about to call out to him before Macha swiped right through him, splitting him unto pieces.

"WAH!" Aphelion shouted, waking up with enough force to push back Aoife as his entire body jumped into action. Then his stomach rumbled with the sound of an erupting volcano and he dropped back down, "Uuugh..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Yelping as she is thrown off, she would frown as he speaks, crawling back over despite her shivering, though trying to play off the act like she was always there and had done nothing to him, "H-Hey. What's wrong? Seem startled"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Aphelion's stomach rumbled again as he clutched it, "I had a slight dream-death." he muttered before groaning and starting to pat himself down, "Food, food, food... Where's my food... Where's my clothes... Where's YOUR clothes... What." Aphelion looked her in the eyes with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Turning flushed at the question, she would frown at him, proceeding to shove her bleeding finger into his mouth, she would use the other hand to close his mouth around it and keep it shut, returning to her tsun mode, "Shut up and have your fill. You don't always have to ask questions all the time, jeez you absolute idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:31 pm

"Mmmph!" Aphelion mumbled in a protest before licking her finger. A flash appeared in his eyes before he started vacuuming the blood out of her finger, slurping it down like a baby drinking milk. He raised his hand to brush her cheek, hoping to bring her head back to the bite afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Blinking as he does so, her head would move to where she bit, her nose smelling the metallic scent, her heart starting to race again from the prospect of causing pain to him though she would stop herself, "D-Drink as much as you like, when you are to join my family and become a Knight... My blood will be yours for the taking.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold mourning [CLOSED]   A cold mourning [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold mourning [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next